New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #61
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: An Enemy Spy Plays F.A.T.A.L!

Quote Originally Posted by Magua View Post
    Following along with the sort of horrified fascination people get around car accidents, I have to ask: if the stat generation is 10d10 (ie 10-100, avg 55) divided by 5 minus 1, doesn't that give a range of 1-19 with an average of 10?

Only Strength and Bodily Attractiveness are actually in that range, though. Is there really a +160% to Physical Fitness for Kobolds?
    Typo on my part. You roll ten d100s.

2. - Top - End - #62
    Ogre in the Playground

Next up is Alignment, sorry, Disposition. The Dispositions are exactly the same as D&D Alignments only the names are changed, and of course the process of picking a Dispotion is byzantine and unnecessary. There's things called Piety Points I need to roll for and then look at this weird table to apply modifiers. Only I have to roll to see if the modifiers even apply. We'll try this step by step.

I roll 1d100 and get 69. Then for the Age modifier, there's a 75% percent chance it will affect me. I roll 74, which means I now have to divide my current age(2) by my maximum age(80), and multiply the result by four, giving me a modifier of one tenth of a point. Bodily Attractiveness has a modifier because of course it does, but I roll above the 25% chance so I don't have to worry about it. My Kobold culture gives me +2. My Drive gives me -64. And I'm lucky enough to roll outside the chance percetage of any other modifiers. Kiki has a final Piety Point total of 7.1, meaning she believes in her gods, but doesn't care about them. What gods are these? Well the game doesn't tell us, but it does assure us that the Kobold gods are immoral, so there you go.

To determine Disposition, I roll a d100 for both the moral and ethical axis. Rolls of 25 and 97(-50 for being a Kobold) make Kiki Neutral w/Unethical/Neutral. Just rolls off the tongue, doesn't it? Kiki is basicall Neutral, but just slightly dipping into Chaotic. And despite rolling 97 on the moral axis, it is literally impossible for a Kobold to be good.

What follows this is, I kid you not, twenty pages of moral philosophy. Skip!

Now we have to do temperaments. We've got Sanguine, Choleric, Melancholic, and Phlegmatic. I roll 1d100 for each, apply modifiers, and end up with 45 Sanguine, 97 Choleric, 27 Melancholic, and 108 Phlegmatic. To determine your character's personality, you combine the two dominant temperaments. Kiki is Choleric/Phlegmatic, making her and extroverted introvert and an optimistic pessimist. This game is stupid.

We get more pages of outdated medieval psychology and then a gigantic list of mental illnesses, a disturbing amount of which have the suffix -philia in them.

Next post will involve Kiki's social status!

3. - Top - End - #63
    Ogre in the Playground

First of all, it appears I've way ahead of myself by giving Kiki her name. Why on earth should I get to have control over that aspect of my character? I certainly haven't gotten to choose anything else for her. To find Kiki's birth name(though I'm still gonna call her Kiki as it does say you can give your character a nickname instead, meaning that the random name table is completely pointless!) I have to hundreds of pages forward to Appendix 7 where the random name tables are listed and roll a 1d1000, you know, that staple of any RPG. Not 10d100s mind you, this list goes from 1-1000. I roll 872, meaning that the name Kiki's mother gave her was... Titin. But everyone calls her Kiki, because I'm the Aedile here and I gave myself permission to use a nickname.

To determine Kiki's birthday, I simply have to follow this simple formula.

1d20*/[(1d12+1d20)-1]/[5100-age]
    *reroll if you get 14 or higher. Nevaria(the game world) has 13 months, because just having us roll a d12 here wouldn't be unnecessarily complicated enough.

I get 6/[(11+6)-1]/[5100-2] which results as 0.00007355825.

And only now do I realize that the slashes weren't division signs, but meant to separate days, months, and years. Perhaps I'm to blame for the mistake, but Byron Hall has made me do so many algorithms at this point that I can't help but expect every line of numbers to be one. Al Gore doesn't love algorithms as much as this guy, and he invented the darn things*.

Kiki's birthday is 6/16/5098. A roll of 50 tells me that she's legitimate and not a bastard. It's nice to see her parents made it work.

Next we do Social Class, and oh dear, Byron Hall displays that despite his supposed devotion to historical accuracy, he knows very little about history.

"A serf is a free character. In human societies, very few serfs live in hamlets or villages, most live in towns or cities. A serf may be considered middle class."

Wrong wrong wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongWRONG!!!!! Serfs are low class laborers that live on a feudal lord's lands and owe fealty and a share of their crops to him. This is basic knowledge, Byron! Maybe if you spent less time calculating how to accidentally rape someone during a grapple and more time studying history, your game wouldn't be a festering pile of crap!

A Social Class roll of 49 makes Kiki an illiterate slave who owns nothing more than the clothes on her back. She lives in a city, has one younger sister who I'm NOT generating stats for, and is single. She's heterosexual, which I hope never becomes pertinent information in this game. Oh god, I have to roll for Debauchery. Kiki gets a 16 which means [don't read the white words] she will give oral sex and swallow.

As if to make us forget that horrible section, the book launches into a long bit about chivalry and courtly love. It's almost enough to make me forget that my two year old character swallows ***. What a game. It's so offensive that it just becomes pitiful.

What follows is a long, long, long section on societies, buildings, laws, and cultures. Basically, where to find whores and what punishment rape victims get.

"In an average community, an average of 20 rapes occur annually. in 80% of cases, rapes are committed by between 2-15 characters. They force the female's door open at night, do not disguise themselves, and either rape the woman in her home and in in the presence of terrified witnesses, or drag her through the streets into 1 of their houses, where they have their pleasure all night long. In 80% of cases, the Neighbors do not intervene. Almost all rapes include extreme brutality, though they never attempt to wound or kill her. The rapists come from all levels of society, but the majority are artisans and laborers. Less than 10% of rapes occur by ruffians. In 50% of rapes, human rapists are between 18-24 years old. The group is comprised, on average, of 6 characters. Only 20% of rapes are committed by a group of more than 9 characters. Half the male youth population participate in at least one gang rape. Sexual violence is an everyday dimension of community life. There tends to be less in smaller communities such as hamlets and more in larger communities such as cities.
    If identified, rapists are imprisoned for weeks, though no more than a month. If the victim withdraws the complaint, the rapist is freed immediately. Imprisonment for rape consists of flogging, unless the rapist is an outsider, in which case the rapist is banished. When freed from imprisonment, the rapist is not considered criminal or bad.
    The social reaction to rape is seldom favorable to the victim. The human victims of gang rape are age 15-33. Child rape is rare.The rape of a child under the age of 14 or 15 is considered a serious crime, even though the female could marry at age 12. The victim loses her good name in almost all cases, and encounters difficulty in regaining her place in society and family.If the victim of rape is single, than fewer males desire her as a wife. If she is married, then her husband may abandon her.
    Priests comprise 20% of the clientele at private brothels and public baths. Some priests are even members of nightly gang rapes. The victim of gang rape almost never accuses them of committing sodomy."

That passage is so singularly horrific that I don't think I even need to expound on why it's both morally indefensible and doesn't make logical sense. I get the feeling that this is Byron Hall's ideal world. Next post is occupation.

*citation needed
    Last edited by An Enemy Spy; 2017-04-06 at 03:31 PM.

4. - Top - End - #64
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by An Enemy Spy View Post
    *boring stuff*
    Because, like in any good game, and like age, we can't determine any of this stuff ourselves.

Did I ever tell anybody about that game where I was planning to play a Warrior Priest of Sigmar but rolled a 12 for my age and a 12/3 for my birthday, and so had to play a skirmisher acolyte of Sigmar? Because if I have then I've forgotten at least one game.

Next we do Social Class, and oh dear, Byron Hall displays that despite his supposed devotion to historical accuracy, he knows very little about history.

"A serf is a free character. In human societies, very few serfs live in hamlets or villages, most live in towns or cities. A serf may be considered middle class."

Wrong wrong wrongwrongwrongwrongwrongwrongWRONG!!!!! Serfs are low class laborers that live on a feudal lord's lands and owe fealty and a share of their crops to him. This is basic knowledge, Byron! Maybe if you spent less time calculating how to accidentally rape someone during a grapple and more time studying history, your game wouldn't be a festering pile of crap!
    ...I will now admit that I only know that because I've read reviews of FATAL.

Not revealing the white text.
    Remember, depending on what Kiki's profession is this might be vitally important information. Especially as you rolled Slave.

What follows is a long, long, long section on societies, buildings, laws, and cultures. Basically, where to find whores and what punishment rape victims get.

"In an average community, an average of 20 rapes occur annually. in 80% of cases, rapes are committed by between 2-15 characters. They force the female's door open at night, do not disguise themselves, and either rape the woman in her home and in in the presence of terrified witnesses, or drag her through the streets into 1 of their houses, where they have their pleasure all night long. In 80% of cases, the Neighbors do not intervene. Almost all rapes include extreme brutality, though they never attempt to wound or kill her. The rapists come from all levels of society, but the majority are artisans and laborers. Less than 10% of rapes occur by ruffians. In 50% of rapes, human rapists are between 18-24 years old. The group is comprised, on average, of 6 characters. Only 20% of rapes are committed by a group of more than 9 characters. Half the male youth population participate in at least one gang rape. Sexual violence is an everyday dimension of community life. There tends to be less in smaller communities such as hamlets and more in larger communities such as cities.
    If identified, rapists are imprisoned for weeks, though no more than a month. If the victim withdraws the complaint, the rapist is freed immediately. Imprisonment for rape consists of flogging, unless the rapist is an outsider, in which case the rapist is banished. When freed from imprisonment, the rapist is not considered criminal or bad.
    The social reaction to rape is seldom favorable to the victim. The human victims of gang rape are age 15-33. Child rape is rare.The rape of a child under the age of 14 or 15 is considered a serious crime, even though the female could marry at age 12. The victim loses her good name in almost all cases, and encounters difficulty in regaining her place in society and family.If the victim of rape is single, than fewer males desire her as a wife. If she is married, then her husband may abandon her.
    Priests comprise 20% of the clientele at private brothels and public baths. Some priests are even members of nightly gang rapes. The victim of gang rape almost never accuses them of committing sodomy."

That passage is so singularly horrific that I don't think I even need to expound on why it's both morally indefensible and doesn't make logical sense. I get the feeling that this is Byron Hall's ideal world. Next post is occupation.

*citation needed
    I'm not sure if my response is vomiting, 'TMI!', crawling back to my Kindle or print 200 copies of that passage to burn it.

Although I suppose that would insult the paper needed to start the fire.
    Last edited by Anonymouswizard; 2017-04-06 at 04:11 PM.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.

5. - Top - End - #65
    Ettin in the Playground

Someone, probably several someones, hypothesized that FATAL is merely an incredibly detailed and elaborate trolling of the RPG community, and the more I read the more this seems likely. This stuff is so absurd I find myself laughing in disbelief rather than gaping in horror.

6. - Top - End - #66
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BWR View Post
    Someone, probably several someones, hypothesized that FATAL is merely an incredibly detailed and elaborate trolling of the RPG community, and the more I read the more this seems likely. This stuff is so absurd I find myself laughing in disbelief rather than gaping in horror.
    Poe's law, I believe, is in full effect.

Doesn't change the fact that whoever wrote FATAL is a horrible person who should be reprimanded for his crimes against humanity.
    Used to be DMofDarkness
    Old avatar by Elagune.
    Spoiler: Collection of Signature Quotes
    Show

7. - Top - End - #67
    Ogre in the Playground

Chapter 7: Occupation.

There's tons of occupations to not be able to choose from here, but since Kiki is a female slave, she only has the following available: Chambermaid, Cupbearer, Dairymaid, Dancer, Gladiator, Groom, Laundress, Laborer, Wench, and WHORESWHORESWHORESWHORESWHORESWHORESWHORESWHORESWH ORESWHORES!!!!

Sorry, I got carried away there.

I roll 78, just missing Whore by the narrowest margin possible. Kiki is a Wench. As a slave, Kiki earns 10 Advancement Points(experience points) for each task she becomes proficient in and 1 point for every day she doesn't get beaten because that means she "must have done something right." Also, female children make popular slaves, so I guess this is why Byron Hall made it possible to have kids as characters. It ain't rape if you own them, said nobody who isn't going to Hell.

Well I check out the requirements for Wench, and it turns out Kiki can't be one. A Wench's Intelligence has to be at least 75. Funny thing, it turns out that when your stats have all been slashed by 90%, it's hard to qualify for any occupation. Luckily, there is one, and only one, occupation available that Kiki meets the requirements for. Would you care to guess what it is?

You did not expect it to be this one, did you?

Gladiator is one of the few classes in this game that is even remotely playable. How would you like to be stuck as a clerk or a hatter? It takes a clerk one month of clerking to get a single AP. A Gladiator gets AP equal to the amount of damage they do. On the downside, it's going to be hard for Kiki to get that 1 AP a day for not getting beaten if she's fighting in the arena.

The disparity of the jobs here makes me wonder how any group of players could ever function. "Okay, you're a Thatcher, a Delouser, a Money-Lender, and a Mage. Who's ready for adventure?" "I know you want to go raid that dungeon, but you haven't made enough hats yet to get to the next level."

Next up is skills.

8. - Top - End - #68
    Titan in the Playground

You did not expect it to be this one, did you?
    No, I'll be honest, it took me completely by surprise. I suspect this is Byron Hall's explanation for why so many toddlers are sent into the lion pen.

Well on the up side you'll only have to worry about those statistics if somebody tries to grapple, congratulations on avoiding all the 'by the way they also function as prostitutes' professions by the simple method of accidentally increasing the stupidity of this idea.

Show
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?

9. - Top - End - #69
    Bugbear in the Playground

I would write that the basic concept of a serf is widely known and expecting us to believe Byron Hall wrote something that ridiculous is insulting but I skimmed through F.A.T.A.L. many years ago and I remember it had that level of stupidity.
    Matthew Greet
    My purpose in life is to play games.

10. - Top - End - #70
    Ogre in the Playground

FATAL is so fascinating in a horrible, horrible way. It's like, it's already pretty much the most terrible TTRPG because of its horrendous misogyny, excruciating racism, juvenile fascination with (and trivialization of) rape, etc. That aspect of FATAL pretty much corners the market on being unbelievably terrible.

But then it turns around and is also terrible from a mechanical standpoint because of its endless deluge of, and I'm sorry for reckless alliteration here, nonsensical numerical nitpickery. The game makes an honorable effort to shield people from its horrible content by locking it away in oceans of meaningless numbers.

AES, I salute you.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

11. - Top - End - #71
    Troll in the Playground

Once again I am not quoting anything because that risks revealing white text and the inside of spoilers. I encourage the use of both.

Anyways, algorithms where actually invented by an Arab. I feel the need the need to point this out because historically in the period that this game appears to be based off of (based off might be too strong) the Arabs where doing a lot better intellectually than the Europeans. I somehow feel that this is not reflected in the game world in any way.

Then again, I am not sure how historical accuracy is supposed to work in a setting with 13 31 day months.

12. - Top - End - #72
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cluedrew View Post
    Once again I am not quoting anything because that risks revealing white text and the inside of spoilers. I encourage the use of both.

Anyways, algorithms where actually invented by an Arab. I feel the need the need to point this out because historically in the period that this game appears to be based off of (based off might be too strong) the Arabs where doing a lot better intellectually than the Europeans. I somehow feel that this is not reflected in the game world in any way.

Then again, I am not sure how historical accuracy is supposed to work in a setting with 13 31 day months.
    They're actually named after the guy: "Al Khwarizmi", though the magic of transliteration became "Algorithm", which became "algorithm". It honestly isn't even that much of a change by transliteration standards (Avicenna, I'm looking at you).
    I would really like to see a game made by Obryn, Kurald Galain, and Knaight from these forums.

I'm not joking one bit. I would buy the hell out of that.
    -- ChubbyRain

Current Design Project: Legacy, a game of masters and apprentices for two players and a GM.

13. - Top - End - #73
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Beans View Post
    FATAL is so fascinating in a horrible, horrible way. It's like, it's already pretty much the most terrible TTRPG because of its horrendous misogyny, excruciating racism, juvenile fascination with (and trivialization of) rape, etc. That aspect of FATAL pretty much corners the market on being unbelievably terrible.

But then it turns around and is also terrible from a mechanical standpoint because of its endless deluge of, and I'm sorry for reckless alliteration here, nonsensical numerical nitpickery. The game makes an honorable effort to shield people from its horrible content by locking it away in oceans of meaningless numbers.

AES, I salute you.
    I'm sorry, you're not allowed to decide your opinion of FATAL. Please 1d1000000000 on the following table to determine your opinion:
    1: You think FATAL is an awesome game.
    2: You think Fatal would be a good game with a lot of work.
    3-999999999: You hate FATAL with a passion.
    1000000000: Byron Hall's body? Why would I know anything about that.

Show

14. - Top - End - #74
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    I'm sorry, you're not allowed to decide your opinion of FATAL. Please 1d1000000000 on the following table to determine your opinion:
    You forgot you you have to divide your roll by 5 and subtract 1. With a 30% penalty if you're female.

15. - Top - End - #75
    Titan in the Playground

You forgot you you have to divide your roll by 5 and subtract 1. With a 30% penalty if you're female.
    Really? I thought the one billion sided die was a common enough one that Byron Hall wouldn't need additional formulae.
    Last edited by Anonymouswizard; 2017-04-07 at 07:36 PM.

Show

16. - Top - End - #76
    Ogre in the Playground

This table needs more mind-devouringly stupid options, racism, and incredible dullness.

Sidenote: the Sartin review is so full of beautiful details. "Cookie Monster chasing a drum kit being pushed down a flight of stairs" is the best description of not-very-good metal I've read in my life.
    🔜 🆒️ 🚰
    Spoiler: My Stories And Things
    Show

17. - Top - End - #77
    Ogre in the Playground

Really? I thought the one billion sided die was a common enough one that Byron Hall wouldn't need additional formulae.
    I have yet to encounter a billion sided die roll yet, but I can confirm there a table that requires you to roll a ten million sided die. One a table that only has five outcomes. It's to see how many kids you give birth to after you presumably get accidentally raped by a troll because you unwittingly drank a philter of Troll Lust.
    Last edited by An Enemy Spy; 2017-04-07 at 08:09 PM.

18. - Top - End - #78
    Titan in the Playground

I have yet to encounter a billion sided die roll yet, but I can confirm there a table that requires you to roll a ten million sided die. One a table that only has five outcomes. It's to see how many kids you give birth to after you presumably get accidentally raped by a troll.
    Okay, I've read enough of the book to know that crossbreeds and the inter-fertility of the various races is not actually addressed. This means that I have to use a rare sentence, *ahem*

In this regard FATAL is better than the Book of Erotic Fantasy.

Though don't get your hopes up Byron Hall, the rest of it is still (rolls d1000000, divides by 5, multiplies by 3 and subtracts 2.4) completely [redacted].

I had forgotten that table exists though, I always the remember the d1000000 for a roll with two outcomes (my advice? roll them one at a time just stopping when you don't get the necessary zero [1 for the last one]).

Show

19. - Top - End - #79
    Dwarf in the Playground

Waitwaitwait. Wouldn't that make females more likely to like FATAL or think it has potential? I thought this was supposed to be realistic!

20. - Top - End - #80
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JenBurdoo View Post
    Waitwaitwait. Wouldn't that make females more likely to like FATAL or think it has potential? I thought this was supposed to be realistic!
    Haven't you read ancient Greek philosophy? Women are significantly more likely to enjoy that which makes them underpowered.

I feel bad for typing that note.

Show

21. - Top - End - #81
    Titan in the Playground

By Crom, I had thought that the very existence F.A.T.A.L. was something that some devious minds at this Forum Conjured up (like post '80's "Star Wars" movies, I'm still not falling for that one), but the level of detail invested in this falsehood is pretty amazing (the link to another Forums review is pretty convincing).

Well done, but I still haven't been convinced that something that twisted can actually exist.
    Extended Sig
    D&D Alignment history
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJ View Post
    Does the game you play feature a Dragon sitting on a pile of treasure, in a Dungeon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    You're an NPC stat block."I remember when your race was your class you damned whippersnappers"
    Snazzy Avatar by Honest Tiefling!

22. - Top - End - #82
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Why are you subjecting your self to this hellish exprience.......why would any one do this ! why would any one acknowledge that this 'game' exists !

23. - Top - End - #83
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Duke View Post
    Why are you subjecting your self to this hellish exprience.......why would any one do this ! why would any one acknowledge that this 'game' exists !
    Oh come on....It's not THAT bad.

It's worse

24. - Top - End - #84
    Ogre in the Playground

HalflingRogueGuy

Mostly masochism, but a case could be made for bragging rights.
    Yes, I am slightly egomaniac. Why didn't you ask?

Free haiku !
    Alas, poor Cookie
    The world needs more platypi
    I wish you could be

Quote Originally Posted by Fyraltari
    Also this isn’t D&D, flaming the troll doesn’t help either.

25. - Top - End - #85
    Ogre in the Playground

Because while I've seen pretty of reviews about the awful subject matter, I've never seen anyone attempt to actually play the game. I want to journey into the howling darkness where others fear to tread and see if it can be done.

26. - Top - End - #86
    Halfling in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

You are one brave shark......

27. - Top - End - #87
    Troll in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Because while I've seen pretty of reviews about the awful subject matter, I've never seen anyone attempt to actually play the game. I want to journey into the howling darkness where others fear to tread and see if it can be done.
    Let me put it this way; I've had 8 potential DMs try to try and start a game. None of them have made it as far as you.

28. - Top - End - #88
    Troll in the Playground

I have yet to encounter a billion sided die roll yet, but I can confirm there a table that requires you to roll a ten million sided die. One a table that only has five outcomes.
    How are the results on that table divided? Mind you I'm not sure I want to know what the results are, so just maybe just numbering them would be good.

Why are you subjecting your self to this hellish exprience
    Any enemy spy is used to entering and enduring hostile territory. And guess what An Enemy Spy is.

... I will flat out admit I don't think I could do it. I am squeamish about certain things and this game seems to have all of them. Or about half of them, I stopped looked really fast. This is as close as I want to get.

Does anyone know that in any of the defences of this game, they talked about actually using or playing it?

29. - Top - End - #89
    Colossus in the Playground

Supposedly, the creator and his buddies play it all the time and love it.

Also supposedly, the creator has a bio-physicist as a wife who's pretty enough to be asked to model. So take literally everything they say with a mine of salt.

Edit: And I believe the d10,000,000 table has the following results:

1-You are a freak of nature (roll on another damn table to see what you are)
    2-10,000,000-You're normal.
    Last edited by JNAProductions; 2017-04-08 at 04:47 PM.
    I have a LOT of Homebrew!

Spoiler: Former Avatars
    Show
    Spoiler: Avatar (Not In Use) By Linkele
    Show

Spoiler: Individual Avatar Pics
    Show

30. - Top - End - #90
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JNAProductions View Post
    Supposedly, the creator and his buddies play it all the time and love it.

Also supposedly, the creator has a bio-physicist as a wife who's pretty enough to be asked to model. So take literally everything they say with a mine of salt.

Edit: And I believe the d10,000,000 table has the following results:

1-You are a freak of nature (roll on another damn table to see what you are)
    2-10,000,000-You're normal.
    No, that's the d1,000,000 table, the d10,000,000 was only used for the number of children you give birth to and the highly detailed 'coming really soon' roll your racist stereotype table.

Show