New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prank Ideas?

1. - Top - End - #1
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Prank Ideas?

OK, so I need an idea for a massive prank. The situation: I bragged to my friends that I am the best prankster amongst the class at my school. They bet me that I couldn't pull a prank on a mutually hated person during the first semester of 8th grade. I have the summer, but I'm stuck on the actual prank to be pulled. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a prank?
    Hail to the grand poobah of the internet!
    Spoiler
    Show

Xerillum

Quote Originally Posted by NecroPaladin View Post
    ((On the plus side, a crapamancer makes his own material components.))

2. - Top - End - #2
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Prank Ideas?

First you should probably tell us why he/she is "mutually hated". Don't want to be part of anything morally wrong here.
    Last edited by Ceres; 2007-07-14 at 11:53 AM.
    OotSP :D
    Spoiler
    Show

My creations:
    Custom initiative system (shots)
    The Nameless [MitpII]
    D20 "total conversion" (will probably never be finished :P)

3. - Top - End - #3
    Dwarf in the Playground

She is a [Scrubbed] jerk to everyone, stuck up, and plain intolerant of people who like Star Wars, comic books, or people who like D&D. And she started it! I could rant for hours. If Balesirion were active on these boards anymore, he could add to it. And she put firecrackers in my locker and blamed it on my friend.
    Last edited by Roland St. Jude; 2007-07-14 at 01:39 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show

Xerillum

4. - Top - End - #4
    Banned

RedSorcererGirl

hmm...

be really nice to her and gain her trust. stick up for her when people harass her and call her a fudging jerk. then one day, with out warning, go back to normal. :)

5. - Top - End - #5
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Xerillum View Post
    She is a mother fudging jerk to everyone, stuck up, and plain intolerant of people who like Star Wars, comic books, or people who like D&D. And she started it! I could rant for hours. If Balesirion were active on these boards anymore, he could add to it. And she put firecrackers in my locker and blamed it on my friend.
    So it's revenge then, is it? Sorry, can't help you, man. You should probably think about talking this through with her instead. Sorry I'm no fun, but studying psychology has made it harder for me to hurt people

Well, ok. Sometimes people deserve it, but I'm probably not the one to judge here. Think it through, and try to keep it mild if you go through with it. I'm sure you can find a better prankster here somewhere
    OotSP :D
    Spoiler
    Show

My creations:
    Custom initiative system (shots)
    The Nameless [MitpII]
    D20 "total conversion" (will probably never be finished :P)

6. - Top - End - #6
    Dwarf in the Playground

NOTE: This post should be ignored by everyone who exists on the planet known as 'Earth'
    Spoiler
    Show

Multi-Parters/Over-A-Weekers allowed??

Never underestimate the classics. I'm 16 and I think I know a thing or two, as half of my year doesn't want me coming to school during April. Yeah, I decided a Day wasn't enough, for Warshrike, it's April: Fools Month. Starring Rob Schneider!!

Have you got '1337M4D' editing skillz?? Photoes or Videos heavily edited.
    Are you psychotic?? Stab her in the Kidneys and blame a celebrity. Tom Cruise is my favourite excuse for Kidney Stabbings.
    Find out her Myspace/Bebo/Myyearbook/etc and aquire some photoes. Using these, create a false Myspace/Bebo/Myyearbook/etc and MSN/AIM/etc address. Act like her. Fraud is fun. My ex girlfriend did this to me to find out if I was cheating on her. The difference is, YOU don't have to let anyone know it's not her. Act like a body for money kind of person.
    Fill he house with Fleas. These can be obtained from your neighberhood mutt.
    Slime is always good. Use your imagination.
    Religion can often be used cruelly. Along with Microphones if possible. hehe, silly girl though I was God... Then again, we did also make her runaway screaming about Drop Bears...
    Get a Ninja outfit and stink bombs. You know what to do.,
    Hell, drop the Ninja outfit. Noone likes smelling bad, or people who do.
    Never underestimate a bucket on a door. Especially if it both smells AND slimes, at once!!
    Napalm. Lots and lots of Napalm.
    But seriously, Fire Alarms/Smoke is great.
    Get some friends in on your prank. Blood Capsules+Metallic/Painted Cap Gun. Maybe something to explain why it sounds fake, too :P Pillows are good.

I remember one April Fools Month I took an old, spare uniform. I gashed it up, took some Red/Maroon paint and splashed it here and there, wore a bit of fake stuff that looks like torn Flesh, and hid the torn uniform in the schools toilets. I then asked to go to the toilet and quickly got changed into my 'mauled' clothing, before running back into the room screaming, falling over and dying. Once more, Blood Capsules can work a charm. And of course, Depending on locale try an animal name such as "Bear", "Tiger" or "Tom Cruise". As long as it's something that comes in Rabid form, you'll be right.

May the force of the Prankster be with you, and my vulgar, petty and, let's face it, rather mediocre and pathetic pranks be with you.
    You've just been Warshruck.

http://s15.invisionfree.com/Realm_of...ex.php?act=idx
    You there. Yes you, the person reading my signature. Go to this website. Do it now. It's a small roleplaying website which was first based on Warhammer, but now contains a hell of a lot of Homebrews. You should join them. Join them now.

7. - Top - End - #7
    Dwarf in the Playground

Nice... [Insert Evil Laugh Here] Chemical/Biological War on Terror Idiocy...
    Spoiler
    Show

Xerillum

8. - Top - End - #8
    Bugbear in the Playground

I think I just had an evilgasm.
    Hell yeah

All artwork stolen from Bathy

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Stretch cling-film over the toilet?

10. - Top - End - #10
    Troll in the Playground

crickets in her locker. Not those small ones you get from pet shops for lizard food either...the big ones you get at bait shops.

Superglue on her seat

Nitrogen Tri-iodide on the top of her locker door (Caution: this stuff is extremely shock sensitive when dry...actually with you being in 8th grade, I'd advise against this one in favor of the crickets)

11. - Top - End - #11

The best pranks involve Post-it notes.
    inner circle Legionary of Resiliance
    I love my Ceikatars!
    Spoiler
    Show

Not here as much. I am out Roman around.

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ogre in the Playground

Just a thought, you shouldn't brag that you are the best at something if you can't think of any ideas.

13. - Top - End - #13

I find that pranking people is only a good idea if you like said people and they like you. If it's someone you don't like, its not called a prank. Its called being mean. If you want to prove your awesome pranking skills, prank the people you're trying to prove it to.
    Avatar by Sneak - The Midnight Son by Ceika
    No more a lone wolf, The Midnight Son rides again.
    Give thanks ye mortals, for he rides on the wings of an angel.
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Doihaveaname? View Post
    Stretch cling-film over the toilet?
    ewwwwwwwww
    All hail Smutmulch for crafting my avatar!
    Quote Originally Posted by kpenguin View Post
    Cursed zombies are more realistic.
    Spoiler: siggatar and previous avatars.
    Show

the Badass Monkby Avi. Aktarus by Chd. Dehro by Wojiz

15. - Top - End - #15
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Warshrike View Post
    Using these, create a false Myspace/Bebo/Myyearbook/etc and MSN/AIM/etc address. Act like her.
    My friends did that to me once with a myspace. They used pictures from when I had short hair and looked really, really bad. I was at summer camp when that happened and didn't get a chance to correct it for a week.

16. - Top - End - #16
    Halfling in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Pshaw dude, I advice against partaking in any of pre-high school political prank-having. Seriously, it makes for some bad history to get over.
    Spoiler
    Show
    - Proud Member of PACO

17. - Top - End - #17
    Dwarf in the Playground

I have a gallon of liquid stench now! She's going to smell like something that's dead now! And, I'm better than anyone else, since they asked me all the time. They used up my pranks. The prank I'm doing hasn't been used in the school before by any of us ((The class of 2012)). That's why it has to be good.
    Spoiler
    Show

Xerillum

18. - Top - End - #18
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight Son View Post
    I find that pranking people is only a good idea if you like said people and they like you. If it's someone you don't like, its not called a prank. Its called being mean. If you want to prove your awesome pranking skills, prank the people you're trying to prove it to.
    I completely agree with this. Be the bigger person, not the fool.

19. - Top - End - #19
    Troll in the Playground

I have a gallon of liquid stench now! She's going to smell like something that's dead now! And, I'm better than anyone else, since they asked me all the time. They used up my pranks. The prank I'm doing hasn't been used in the school before by any of us ((The class of 2012)). That's why it has to be good.
    that's horribly uninventive. Why not just stick an electric whoopie cusion under her chair or spray her with disappearing ink.

If you're the best, then I'm extremely disappointed in your class.

20. - Top - End - #20
    Dwarf in the Playground

Heh, I as a rule only prank my friends. ^^ My friend Scott refused to go to the most awesome social event at our college (a drag dance), and I'd warned him I'd do something nasty if he didn't go.

So I went, had a great time, then came back and started plotting.

My dear friend and provider of illicit vodka happens to be both female and fond of frilly underwear. Scott's roommate and Scott have a Spy vs. Spy dynamic going on. Scott's suitemate is my little brother. Scott foolishly volunteered to go buy soda for game night. I "went to see a computer game Scott's roommate was playing". Scott's roommate "stumbled" and opened his underwear drawer... and the rest, as they say, was history.

That being said, I'd suggest picking the lock on her locker and switching out all of her stuff for some entirely unflattering things. Not illegal things, just things that would reflect poorly on her in her peer group. Like CDs of bands that would be considered silly or childish. And picture books.

21. - Top - End - #21
    Orc in the Playground

*Way back when I was in high school* (in a toothless old man voice) *A friend got into a kids locker took out all his books and stuffed the locker with golf balls*

the funny part was the kid was short, about 5 foot and had a top locker. The locks of which were above his head. This caused the golf balls to rain onto his head instead of just around him. Extremely funny.

Another one was we electricly charged a persons locker. Not enough to hurt but it tingled quite a bit. Someone set of a police issue smoke canaster, more of a prank on everyone, we had to stand outside for half a day because the fire alarms would not stop going off. When there was a class that was assigned seating we electrically charged the bolts in the plastic seats (again just a tingle), we cut the legs just enough that when a person sat in it it would collapse. Being knowledgable about cars I have done wierd stuff to cars but only if I could COMPLETELY fix it with little effort. Stuff like removing coil wires and other minor easy to fix things. Have put vasoline all over a persons locker, very hard to open, then when they finally do they find that their books have vasoline on them too. Glueing a persons locker closed, filling their locker with jello, a large water balloon that was rigged to pop when they opened the locker door. As you had to dress in certain cloths for P.E. your street cloths were left in lockers also. We took one kids and pinned them to the ceiling.

My whole physics class used a static electricity generator to and the class to shock people as they walked past the class room. The whole school started avoiding that door like the plague even when we were not there.

Other than the golf ball prank the others were done to friends as a way of kidding nothing harmful or mean just funny.
    Last edited by Extra_Crispy; 2007-07-15 at 04:08 AM.

22. - Top - End - #22
    Dwarf in the Playground

Is she your friend?

If yes? Prank away.

If no? Leave it. You will be the one being "a jerk, stuck up, and plain intolerant of people" who don't share your interests.

A prank is something both parties will find amusing in retrospect.
    Spoiler
    Show

Watching television is like taking black spray paint to your third eye. - Bill Hicks

23. - Top - End - #23
    Ogre in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Ice water + hot shower = horrific screams. People I know have used cold cans of coke. I've always wanted to see somebody do it with a small trashcan full of ice water.

24. - Top - End - #24
    Orc in the Playground

OK, so I need an idea for a massive prank. The situation: I bragged to my friends that I am the best prankster amongst the class at my school. They bet me that I couldn't pull a prank on a mutually hated person during the first semester of 8th grade. I have the summer, but I'm stuck on the actual prank to be pulled. I was wondering if anyone could suggest a prank?
    that's rotten.

A) don't brag about what you can't do

B) I'm assuming you've never been in a "mutually hated" situation, have you. I have, and belive me, it's punisment enough. Heck, they didn't even have a good reason for hating me...

Spoiler
    Show

25. - Top - End - #25
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zephra View Post
    that's rotten.

A) don't brag about what you can't do

B) I'm assuming you've never been in a "mutually hated" situation, have you. I have, and belive me, it's punisment enough. Heck, they didn't even have a good reason for hating me...
    That is very true. If the person was mean, rude, stuckup, and not hated by everyone, it would be completely different. Trust me, I have a sister who was hated by everyone because of reasons I do not feel like telling you, but it wasn't pretty, the kind of stuff they did to her...

So if I were you, and this person is hated by everyone like you say, than don't prank her, no matter what your freinds say.
    My Friends Novel
    My Characters:
    There are three kinds of people. Those who know math, and those who dont. - Unknown

26. - Top - End - #26

NO. Just don't, its not worth it trust me hear I remember the good old days of geek hood in 8th grade, (by good I mean I was the most picked on kid in my middle school, and I'm not the only one who thinks this my friends will tell you the same thing but that is neither here nor there...) any way looking back I understand why people acted the way they did and how wanting to take revenge though natural is just sinking to there level.

Just don't do it. Look I know your in 8th grade now and it sounds like a good idea but when you look back on it in a few years you will most likely feel like a jerk.
    [url=http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showthread.php?t=53501]

50 Unconfirmed Rumors About 4th Ed!

27. - Top - End - #27

Ignoring morality, get three pigs, and spraypaint the numbers 1, 2, and 4 on them. Let them loose in the school.

You'll have officials looking all over the place for Pig #3. =P
    Druid-Ninjatar by the sensuous Serpentine.

28. - Top - End - #28
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ranis View Post
    Ignoring morality, get three pigs, and spraypaint the numbers 1, 2, and 4 on them. Let them loose in the school.

You'll have officials looking all over the place for Pig #3. =P
    old.
    old, but good.

Go Tigers!

29. - Top - End - #29
    Troll in the Playground

Call her house, making sure you get her parents. "Hello, this is Mr. Delux's male escourt service confirming your appointment with two of our finest gentmen callers for *slight pause* <her first and last name>. Is this reservation correct?"
    My Deviantart, Please enjoy it.
    Invincible Maiden Avatar by GryffonDurime.

Spoiler
    Show

Homebrew by Krimm Blackleaf

30. - Top - End - #30
    Orc in the Playground

i never prank people. i suck at it. I prefer to gain peoples trust, frinedship etc. then exploit the hell out of them...i'm good at it too...

[QUOTE=RAGE KING!;2860195]Hey,i try to live up to my sig.[QUOTE]
    - I like the world. Some of my best evilness took place here. I wouldn't mind ruling it, in fact.
    - Nah, Teevo is helping me edit my submission to "World's Funniest Protagonist Deaths"
    - Badass. REALLY badass.

Nominated for Xykon in the Playground:

Official Biophiliac of the Xykon fan club.

REALLY badass avatar by Dr.Bath