New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Bleach: Turn Back the Pendulum [IC]

Yan Wao Shen: Shiba Encampment

The Necromancer actually sighs as the guards burst to action, gently setting down its bowl and waits.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Frozen_Feet View Post
    [Earth; on the way to Rome]

With peternatural fleetness, the two spirits run through the wilderness and countryside of the mortal realm. As they move, Lord Kuchiki changes his pace to run parallel to Qiu Tao. "Something is following us", he whispers. "Man or beast, I know not, but it can't be of this world. The living cannot see us. Let's put some distance between ourselves, see if it favors pursuing one over the other. If it does, the second of us can try to circle behind it and ambush it."
    Qiu just nodded. He started to dash off to other direction. Prepared.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

3. - Top - End - #183
    Titan in the Playground

Shihoin Manor, Afterlife
    In the land of trees and shadows where the Shihoin lie, does a Shihoin messenger through the trees with sprinting feet does he fly. A land of sudden death, and a land of many lies. Many Hollows come and fall before they draw breath and many bandits are drawn into traps like flies. There is no honor here, nor much obligation to fear for tradition is not something the Shihoin hold dear. In particular does Saki value pleasure more, for women wine and song are closer her to her core. To her manor does the messenger leap through the sky, secret, hidden and safe, but make no mistake that all other intruders will without warning die.

Thus does the messenger land and whisper to Nanami Fong, careful and sly. She nods at the news and dismisses him and to a break does he fly. This bodyguard, vigilant and true dutifully walked through this manor of dangerous decadence, past many concubines both fair and dark of hue to the sleeping form Lady Shihoin Yuuka Saki, of this noble clan so fresh and new. A meteoric rise to be sure, but still do the other great houses consider it to be nothing but a lowly cur. Among two other sleeping women she is sprawled with Nanami massaging her temples furious, further details of Saki's wild escapades will not be told, ye curious. Thus does Nanami bid her wake with but a couple or one shake.
    “Morning Nanami.” Saki greets her charge, her appetite sated but bound to once again grow large.
    “Come to join us? I've been waiting.”
    This waxing lyrical is no longer rhymes ones ear can fend, now I say let it end!
    “Lady Saki Shihoin! Get dressed and be ready, there is important news to tell.” Nanami scolds her lord.
    “Fine, fine. Always hard to get...” Saki grumbles.
    Soon Saki has thrown on something relatively simple and white and they are sitting upon luxurious cushions in the main room, Saki sipping upon wine.
    “So Nanami, what is the news from our spies?”
    “It is news concerning Lord Takehiko Kuchiki, Lord Kane Shiba and Yan Wao Shen. Lord Shiba and Lord Kuchiki have met one another and both are speaking of a bargain offered by Yan Wao Shen. The Necromancer claims that the Soul King will come to destroy us all unless Lord Kuchiki unites all five great clans under his banner, lest another fate happens where Lord Kuchiki dies, and we take Shiba land and unite Chosokabe and Miura Clan under our banner. He even claims that if Lord Kuchiki heeds his warning that we shall fall in line to Lord Kuchiki in time then rebel against the Soul King.” Nanami relays.
    “Me? Bow to that stick-up-the-ass stone wall? No! As for the Necromancer power like his is not to be trusted, he is not of the Great clans and does not have our interests at heart and if speaking of rebellion against Soul King he is stirring up trouble that could get us all killed. And how convenient that in his little tale that we're the people who screw everything up, as well as the last to accept Kuchiki. I'm not buying any of it.

Question is, are Kuchiki and Shiba?”

“Kuchiki does not seem to buy it either. Shiba both seems to believe Yan yet still want the Necromancer dead, trusting on prophecy alone and thinking he can double cross him.” Nanami answers.
    “Wonderful, glad to see the stick-up-the-ass isn't as foolish as to believe lies and manipulation and that Shiba isn't entirely drinking the Yan Wao Wine. Question is, what does Kane Shiba gain from claiming prophecy as well and going against the Soul King?” Saki questions as sips some wine from her goblet.
    “He is not as bound by obligation as Kuchiki. Perhaps he is motivated by ambition and seeks to rule in the place of the Soul King.” Nanami answers
    “Could be. But Lord Shiba doesn't strike me as the type. Ana is more underhanded, perhaps she is using him?” Saki speculates back.
    “I believe that she would take offense at such insinuation, Lady Saki.” Nanami said back, eyes narrowed.
    “Well yes everyone would! Its the natural response to imitate. Don't say it out loud but don't discount it as a possibility.” Saki replies with another sip of wine.
    “What then, is our next move?” Nanami asks
    “Of the Great Clans Nanami, we the Shihoin are ones who are probably the Kuchiki's greatest enemies. No honor, no tradition, no rules, nothing. Given his harsh nature, he will probably kill us when he comes for us. I'm not going to let that happen, Miyako is counting on me. Yan just seems to be up to a deception that seems completely ineffectual from here. No I think the real threat is a Kuchiki-Shiba alliance. If they are meeting to work together to do anything, that means bad things for us. I say we send envoys to Chosokabe and Miura Clan to get negotiations opening for an alliance with them. Together we will hold the majority of the power and Shiba and Kuchiki will have to bow to our wishes. We will have the advantage, and thus no need to bow to the stone wall. We can then unite the clans under MY banner, kill the Necromancer then see if this nonsense about the Soul King killing us all is true or not.”
    “A good plan my Lady. Except would it not be more prudent to simply go to Lord Shiba? I doubt that they have a true alliance with Kuchiki. We simply ally with him, convince him not to ally with Lord Kuchiki and with us instead and we can figure out why Shiba is doing all this, and deny Kuchiki an ally. Kuchiki is the known actor, he is predictable as a stones fall and if he attacks we have the advantage if he ever tries. Its Shiba that is reported to actually believe this without being allies with Yan. He is the one to pay attention to. Also, Lord Kuchiki has left for the mortal world for reasons unknown, now would be the best time to get Lord Shiba on our side.”
    “....You know what, Nanami, you are right as you are beautiful. Shiba is probably more efficient. Very well, Lord Shiba it is then. To either ally with him or just make sure he isn't committing treason...or or kill him for committing treason. I may not be all for this tradition nonsense, but I have my status and I like the perks that it comes with. Best to act in way to keep it mine.”
    Nanami blushes at the compliment. Saki takes a longer sip of wine as that is what she decides, then tells Miyako that she is in charge until they get back from going to speak to Lord Shiba. Thus they set out to save all things under their sky, in the land of trees and shadows where the Shihoin lie.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-04-23 at 04:58 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

4. - Top - End - #184
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Razade View Post

The Necromancer actually sighs as the guards burst to action, gently setting down its bowl and waits.
    He does not wait long. This time it is not Kane Shiba, but a smaller woman who rides up, her guards making way for her.

"Necromancer. I hear you've been causing problems along the walls?" Lady Ana Shiba says softly, inviting explanation.

Spoiler: Raziere
    Show
    I don't want to presume anything but if you want to have your peeps at the gates I'm happy to receive them.

Marcus Caius, Astropath Trancendent by TheArchitect

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

At the (Shiba?) Gates
    Two new riders come galloping up the gates, Lady Saki and her bodyguard Nanami Fong, Saki in her usual gaudy finery and silks and Naami in her more practical attire. They stop at the gates and call.
    "Lord Shiba! It is I, Lady Saki Shihoin! I wish to have a meeting with you! If you would be so kind as to extend your hospitality!"
    She glances at Ana Shiba and Yan along the walls, and pretends to be surprised
    "And how odd, the Necromancer, here? My this is interesting. And I'm pretty sure a fortification such as this wasn't here according to my maps, are they inaccurate?"

6. - Top - End - #186
    Titan in the Playground

[Earth][China][The Pearl Tiger River Bridge]

The battle raged on and King Shen Han was losing. How could he not? The battle were not against mortals. He couldn't even see the enemies. It didn't stopped him from sending more and more troops to pass the bridge into the front line. Why? To cover for those few dozens who could see the demons. Monks, philosophers, shamans and even witches.
    But the ability to see them, didn't promised the ability to hurt them, and even the ability to hurt them...
    if what the monk Lao was true... more than 250,000 hollows. And all of them hungry for him.
    For King Shen Han.
    The river was colored red, as his men kept sent for slaughter.
    But there were a limit, for how much fear a mortal King could bring to his soldiers. They started to run away, refusing to keep going- the few commanders who tried to stop them, got stampeded by the panicked lot.
    Only his most loyal guards remained around his chariot.
    The sun setted running away, from the nightmare, coloring the battlefield red. Shen Han's hand shaked over his golden spear. He could see Something stampading the road of corpses right to him.
    He has head the whispers.
    We are coming for you"
    We will eat you
    We will rip your heart

Clouds covered what ever remained of the light- and in one blink all of his guards, gotten slashed by invisible claws.
    The King fell held his spear.

"SHOW YOURSELF! SHOW YOURSELF! I DARE YOU TO FIGHT ME AS A MAN!"

A feminine voice giggled. A porcelain skinned beautiful noble woman has appeared, in front of his chariot.
    "Sunyi Tao?! But.. you.. are.. " He gasped.
    "Dead. Yes. And so are you!" She giggled, his horses were frozen, and he could swear, he seen some shadow of gigantic canine, opening it's maw....
    And then all of the sudden. it stopped.
    "Qiu. Qiu is here. In the world of living again.' she wishpered and dissapeared.
    And just like that King Shen Han remained alone in the darkness, among his dead armies.
    A ghost in body flash.

Sunyi will find him.
    Sunyi will make him dead,
    Finally dead.
    So he would stop betraying himself and her.
    Sunyi love Qiu.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

"You have heard that. I acknowledge." The Necromancer remains standing, unnaturally still save the staccato of its talons held tightly behind its back. "But you are wise enough to know the diffence between what you hear and what is true. What need have I to harm the very walls I rose only hours ago? Come closer. See with your eyes that which your people cannot fathom."

8. - Top - End - #188
    Ettin in the Playground

[Soul Society: The Shiba Encampment]

Kane Shiba meets the riders at the gates. He seems to have found another sword to replace his shattered one, that sword now strung across his back. He plants it in the ground at the gates, blade first. "Come in, Lady Shihoin! It has been many months since last you graced our camp with your presence. Come, and be afforded the hospitality of guests in this troubled time. As you can see, we have been hard at work to fortify our lands! Do not worry for my wife and her companion - she has this well in hand. Rest assured, I shall answer your questions. If you and your guard will follow me?" He gestures through the gates and into the fortress proper. Though his sword remains planted at the gates, a gesture of peace and hospitality, his tone is that of command, not a question.

[Yan Wao Shen; Ana Shiba]

"Of all the times and places..." Lady Ana Shiba cursed inaudibly to herself, then turned to offer a short bow to the guests before returning to the Necromancer, trusting her husband to manage the other nobility.

To the Necromancer, once she has dismounted, she says softly "My gifts show me parts of what may be, not what has been done. Your words ring with truth, and I can see the power of your work - but what, exactly, is it that you have done? Show me."
    Last edited by Toxic Mind; 2017-04-23 at 06:32 PM.

9. - Top - End - #189
    Titan in the Playground

Yan Wao Shen: The Shiba Encampment

The Necromancer only watches as the Lady dismounts, turning only when she approaches for the wall and extends a hand to where it had stopped its work. "Your gifts can be strengthened like this wall Lady Shiba. With the blood of restless Gods I have imbued these stones with strength of iron and the weight of feathers." The Necromancer leans to the still glowing bowl of rainbow hued substance, collecting some on its talons. It drips slowly, crawling in thin lines down the sharp fingers of the being. "It makes the walls immune to even my magics."

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Shiba Encampment
    She dismounts and leaves her various weapons next to the sword to show that she returns the gesture and her and Nanami follow Lord Shiba, not even phased by his tone.
    "Thank you Lord Shiba for your gracious acceptance into your encampment. Yes, quite the impressive structure Lord Shiba, it has changed much since we saw each other last and I see Lady Shiba is lovely as ever. How are things going? I hope Lord Kuchiki isn't giving you too much trouble. As for all this- how long did it take to make? A few months seems quite a task for any fortification such as this."
    She walks confidently and without rancor, keeping beside him with a pleasant smile while Nanami follows behind.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-04-23 at 06:58 PM.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Ettin in the Playground

[Kane and Saki]

"Hardly. He's found a new lapdog to follow at his side. And new weapons - capable of shattering swords at a single blow. Nasty bit of work, that." Kane Shiba taciturnly ignores the question about the fortress. "What brings you to our new home, Lady Shihoin? Surely you did not ride into an active war-zone to exchange pleasantries." As he leads the two among the encampment, the Lord Shiba nods to carious soldiers, stopping from time to time to personally greet one or the other, or to correct the form of those practicing their sword-craft.

[Yan Wao Shen and Ana]

"Strengthened? How could my gift be strengthened?" She shakes her head for a moment, as if physically dismissing the question before continuing. "I find it hard to believe that you would create an enchantment that would allow the walls to resist you, given the sordid past of yourself and our Clan."

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

"Test it." Yan Wao Shen purred, the red pin pricks that shone from within the large lion skull seemed to pulse. "We are, until the King is sealed, allies. Ask of me anything, Little Seer, and you will see that all you have been told much like this wall does not comport with what is true."

13. - Top - End - #193
    Titan in the Playground

Shiba Encampment
    Lady Saki gestures with her arms as she walks alongside Lord Shiba, pointing and raising her finger at times as she explains
    "You caught me, I was worried. You know that the Shihoin...we're not exactly the most respectable....or traditional....or honorable...or anything of the Great Houses, and that some people do not approve of how fast we've risen. I know for a fact that Lord Kuchiki in all likelihood does not approve of us either, and you know how the Stone Wall is when he faces something he does approve. I'm sure you know that he does not much approve you nor you of him, and I want to ask that you consider who you would want to be your allies.

Lord Kuchiki, if you ally with him, he won't allow you any freedom or way to rule your own life. He does not respect others. You know that if he possessed the power, he would crush us all under his stone boot and rule us all from on high, sending us off to die for his vaunted laws. I will not ask that of you. If what you say is true, it will only be matter of time before he declares war on us all in an attempt to bring us all to heel using these new weapons you speak of!

So surely you see the need for allies against this, yes? To stop Kuchiki? I know you've been talking to him and Yan, I know the strange stories you and the Necromancer have been peddling, I do not know why your saying these things but I do know Kuchiki believes not a word of it so if your thinking to manipulate him it will not work, he is a man who will break before he bends. Ally with me and we can end the threat Lord Kuchiki poses to us all, before it has time to blossom."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-04-24 at 01:28 AM.

14. - Top - End - #194
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Spoiler: undefined
    Show
    [Earth; on the way to Rome]

With preternatural fleetness, the two spirits run through the wilderness and countryside of the mortal realm. As they move, Lord Kuchiki changes his pace to run parallel to Qiu Tao. "Something is following us", he whispers. "Man or beast, I know not, but it can't be of this world. The living cannot see us. Let's put some distance between ourselves, see if it favors pursuing one over the other. If it does, the second of us can try to circle behind it and ambush it."
    Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Qiu just nodded. He started to dash off to other direction. Prepared.

Kuang follows Lord Kuchiki, preparing itself for an ambush.
    Spoiler: Quotes in the Playground!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboWheat01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Welcome to the Dark Side. We have scented hand towels.
    I thought you were supposed to have cookies. I was promised cookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Segev View Post
    Speaking as a necromancer, I just don't get why people can't leave a guy to raise a family in peace.

And they get all offended when I take some commonly-given advice and go out to make new friends.

15. - Top - End - #195
    Ettin in the Playground

[Kane and Saki]

"Every sword must have a core of iron, that it might not shatter, but cannot be brittle, so that it might bend when it would otherwise break." Kane Shiba says softly. "We are the sword, all of us nobility, leveled at those that would do our people harm. You mistake my purpose - I do not wish any to be subservient to another. We must unite if we are to survive, if we are to forge a sword that will last the coming storm." the Lord Shiba turns, his gaze intense. "We need Kuchiki, Lady Saki. Just as we need you."

[Yan Wao Shen and Ana]

"Oh we shall test your work. You wish my question? Very well. Are you responsible for the death of my beloved's father?" Her face is as cold and inhuman as any Hollow that Yan Wao Shen has ever seen. All trace of the woman she once was has slipped away like water through a sieve, leaving only an iron core, tempered by hardship and forged in self-sufficiency. For a moment, the Necromancer sees just why Kane Shiba chose Ana as his wife. A kindred spirit, as it were.

16. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground

The Necromancer remains, as ever, inscrutable standing there in the dark illuminated only by the torchlight and strange liquid at its feet. "No." The reply is low, sonorous, and slowly around its edges flows...laughter. "But you knew that Little Seer. You know as well as I it was the Hollow that make their home within the swamps to the South. They've killed many. But not on my order. Your husband's father was one in a long line who thought they could defeat that festering wound. He failed."

Suddenly a gust of wind drove between the soldiers and the Seer and in an instant the torches blew up and the Necromancer was gone. But not far. The next instant the flames roared back to life and the Necromancer loomed large over the Lady Shiba. "There is a way however. Shall I tell you? All for the glory of the Shiba." The creature slowly picked strands of shadow from its unkempt robes, a monolith of bone and tattered cloth.

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

[Kane and Saki]

"......You actually believe the story! Huh. So lets talk about that: this whole prophecy about the Soul King, your serious? So serious, that your letting Yan Wao Shen into your encampment? This is not some ploy to pretend that your being all righteous just so that YOU can rule in the Soul King's stead? I can tell, your eyes don't lie. You definitely believe this. I'm not sure if I do though. Nor am I sure if I believe that Kuchiki will be willing to work with me. I'm honestly surprised you treat me so warmly. My methods don't exactly fit the image of a noble Balancer going forth to bravely slay the hungry ghosts that claw at Soul Society. I feel more like a dagger under a cloak than a sword openly drawn. Are you truly sure you are not too good for a lowly upstart House such as mine, Lord Shiba? Regardless, I won't say no to allies."
    She leans to the side and scrutinizes him while raising one eyebrow. She makes a mental note to gather power in reserve just in case. There are quite a few legends of artifacts around that she needed to investigate, and she needed some answer to Kuchiki's new weapons soon if she is to survive his potential attack on her.

18. - Top - End - #198
    Ettin in the Playground

[Earth; On the way to Rome]

Lord Kuchiki notes that someone is following him still even though Qiu Tao has separated from him. His hand clenches around the hilt of his sword. He keeps moving forward, looking for a good place to stop. Then, he sees the edge of a forest ahead, and stops there, turning to face Kuang's direction. "I know you are there. Step before me, if your intentions are honest! If not, I will pursue you and eliminate you myself!"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ettin in the Playground

[Kane and Saki]

"Yes. I believe it. But regardless of my beliefs, as we stand now, divided, we are prey to any great threat. Our disparate forces must be joined together for the good of all." Kane Shiba says, his voice heavy with passion and fire. "You know me. I have always believed that Nobles exist to en-noble others, not to rule from on high. I could no more take the place of the Soul King than I could cut out my own heart. We are beholden to those we rule, Lady Saki, not the other way around."

[Yan Wao Shen and Ana]

In the instant the lights go out, Ana moves. As they re-ignite, she is crouched, one hand holding a wicked curved dagger, the blade glinting sickeningly in the torchlight with a venomous sheen. In her other, 3 bone needles rest between her fingers, ready to be thrown.

"You would be wise not to attempt such theatrics again. We Shiba survive by being always ready to take the life of any foe, even if they claim to be an ally." She slowly re-sheathes the dagger in a cleverly hidden cover at the small of her back.

"Oh I've suspected for quite some time how he died. Now speak of this new plan of yours. I am interested to hear how you plan to give your Hollow comrades up to our blades."

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

The Necromancer only laughs louder, raising a single finger. "The information is not free. A promise of something in return, a future offering weighed against the knowledge you are given. That is the price."

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ettin in the Playground

[Yan Wao Shen and Ana]

"No. I will know what the cost is in full or I will agree to nothing."
    Last edited by Toxic Mind; 2017-04-25 at 03:53 PM.

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

Qiu stopped. He sat in mediating pose, listening. Prepared to intervene if needed.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

[Kane and Saki]

Saki thinks of Miyako, she was 14 and could already transform into a fox, but Saki wanted a good future for her step-sister, regardless. A chaotic world where nobles fought one another wouldn't be conducive to that. She thought of the villages she protected- they were hidden from other nobles of course, bandits throats were cut before the villages ever know anything is a threat, and Hollows were filled with arrows from many archers hiding in trees and bushes, as well as any enemy forces. But she knew that it couldn't last forever and that someday a threat might be enough to overcome her traps and sneaky tactics.
    "....I get what your saying, its the smallfolk that matter as always. This is all pointless if the people who support us, and we are supposed to support through protection in turn are dead or suffering. No smallfolk means we're not nobles at all, just a bunch of people among corpses with fancy titles. Very well, I'll join you at the very least. I've got my own people to protect after all.

That said, I am still worried about Kuchiki's new source of power. If we are all to be in this together then it is reasonable that he share such power with us all no? Even if he isn't as bad as I think, he still can't protect everyone. While Yan, I've my own words with him that I wish to speak about. I've no particular animosity towards him, but he is mysterious, powerful and my spies find notoriously little information upon him. That he is coming to us with this warning is....concerning one way or another."

24. - Top - End - #204
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

[Earth; On the way to Rome]

Lord Kuchiki notes that someone is following him still even though Qiu Tao has separated from him. His hand clenches around the hilt of his sword. He keeps moving forward, looking for a good place to stop. Then, he sees the edge of a forest ahead, and stops there, turning to face Kuang's direction. "I know you are there. Step before me, if your intentions are honest! If not, I will pursue you and eliminate you myself!"
    Kiang steps out of the canopy, landing on the ground. "The Master sent me to check on you. Make sure you couldn't get into any trouble that you couldn't handle."
    Spoiler: Quotes in the Playground!
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by JumboWheat01 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Red Fel View Post
    Welcome to the Dark Side. We have scented hand towels.
    I thought you were supposed to have cookies. I was promised cookies.
    Quote Originally Posted by Segev View Post
    Speaking as a necromancer, I just don't get why people can't leave a guy to raise a family in peace.

And they get all offended when I take some commonly-given advice and go out to make new friends.

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

"The payment is simple. When your husband and the Nobles come for my head when the Soul King is sealed...you deny them their prize. For that, the scourge of the Southern Swamp will forever be banished from the Afterlife. Your husband and your house will receive the glory of such an accomplishment." The Necromancer then motions to the small bowl, it lifting slowly and zipping to its hand. "Walk with me, if the price is acceptable."

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by King539 View Post
    Kiang steps out of the canopy, landing on the ground. "The Master sent me to check on you. Make sure you couldn't get into any trouble that you couldn't handle."
    Lord Kuchili recoils mildly as Kuang reveals its hideous form. "The only trouble in our journey is caused by you", Lord Kuchiki says flatly. "It's a rare occasion for a hungry ghost to have any concept of a 'master'. Let me guess, it was that vermin from the swamp who sent you?"
    "It's the fate of all things under the sky,
    to grow old and wither and die."

27. - Top - End - #207
    Ettin in the Playground

[Kane and Saki]

"Excellent. Tread carefully around that one. He is not the mindless monster that people claim. Speak to him if you need, and return when you are satisfied. We can discuss the alliance then."

[Yan Wao Shen and Ana]
    "I will keep them from taking your life, you have my word. Or is it simply your head that is important?" She says glibly, then follows the Necromancer.

28. - Top - End - #208
    Titan in the Playground

Saki shrugs and turns to go up the wall.
    "If you insist, Lord Shiba. I will go and speak with him then. And worry not. I am fully aware that he is anything but a beast- its why I'm worried."
    Mindless monsters do not spread rumors about a certain Houses victory spelling doom for everyone. She saunters up to the wall and speaks, not hearing their agreement only a few seconds ago.
    "Greetings Lady Shiba, Yan Wao Shen. May I speak with Yao, or am I intruding? There are few words I need to speak to him about a certain vision he claims to have..."
    As ever, Nanami silently follows.

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

Yan Wao Shen: The Shiba Encampment to The Roots of the World

"You may find they are one and the same."
    the Necromancer chuckles. It turns to glance at the guards assembled, motioning a hand to the gates. "I will return her in due time. Inform your master she shall come to no harm." It glances to the wall and the newly appeared Shioin, shrugging. "In due time." With that the shadows lept up and covered Lady Ana and the Necromancer, plunging them into an even deeper darkness.

When the darkness abates, the pair find themselves where the Necromancer stood only hours before. The cavern is much the same as when it left, vast statues pierced to the cavern walls by enormous weaponry leak the same rainbow hued and luminescent fluid that sits in the bowl the Necromancer carries. The air is stale and yet suffused with such dense reishi that for a Balancer it might be hard to breath at first. Kaung would not have noticed it but the cavern is nowhere within the Afterlife. No, where ever they are...is somewhere within Hueco Mundo. The Necromancer does not pause to either confirm or even voice this however, simply brushing past the Balancer noble as silent as a shadow further into the gloom.
    Last edited by Razade; 2017-04-28 at 12:45 AM.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

Shiba Encampment
    Lady Saki is quite annoyed at this, marches right back to Lord Shiba and says.
    "Hate to be the bearer of this kind of news but Yan Wao Shen just borrowed Ana. Says he will return her "In Due Time." Just...covered in shadows and they both vanished. I am now very annoyed with his behavior, Kane. I imagine your far more angry at your wife getting whisked away by the person you sworn to kill, but please don't lose your head over it? It only seemed like a lightly nefarious and mysterious kidnapping of which we know little."
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-04-28 at 12:48 AM.