The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Titan in the Playground

d20 Re: My webcomic "Thieves can't"

Thieves Can't Read the Setting Summary

PCs... in... spaaaaaaace.

Also, Reynauldo STILL has his face hidden.
    Last edited by Max_Killjoy; 2019-10-02 at 01:04 PM.
    It is one thing to suspend your disbelief. It is another thing entirely to hang it by the neck until dead.

Verisimilitude -- n, the appearance or semblance of truth, likelihood, or probability.

The concern is not realism in speculative fiction, but rather the sense that a setting or story could be real, fostered by internal consistency and coherence.

The Worldbuilding Forum -- where realities are born.

2. - Top - End - #122
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My webcomic "Thieves can't"

It is one thing to suspend your disbelief. It is another thing entirely to hang it by the neck until dead.

Verisimilitude -- n, the appearance or semblance of truth, likelihood, or probability.

The concern is not realism in speculative fiction, but rather the sense that a setting or story could be real, fostered by internal consistency and coherence.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Titan in the Playground

4. - Top - End - #124
    Titan in the Playground