Page 46 of 46 FirstFirst ... 213637383940414243444546
Results 1,351 to 1,364 of 1364
  1. - Top - End - #1351
    Ettin in the Playground

RangerGuy

Default Re: Confessions 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Quote Originally Posted by 8BitNinja View Post
    ...I read 2D8HP's posts in the voice of my grandpa...
    I'm strangely flattered, thank you, but I'm doubtful that I sound like that, because I sound more like a Californian version of:David Bradley*as "Arthur Webley", the farmer,
    Spoiler: in this scene:
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Bartmanhomer View Post
    Sometimes I feel like I'm the most hated member in this forum.
    Not even close to that, your fine.
    Grim specter of noogie hangs like shroud over us all

Extended Sig
    Quote Originally Posted by JoeJ View Post
    Does the game you play feature a Dragon sitting on a pile of treasure, in a Dungeon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninja_Prawn View Post
    You're an NPC stat block."I remember when your race was your class you damned whippersnappers"
    Quote Originally Posted by krugaan View Post
    ...2d8HPos: the whole world is my lawn and I set it on fire!

2. - Top - End - #1352
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfFighterGuy

Quote Originally Posted by kinglinus1 View Post
    I read all of OotS in 3-4 days. This was about a month ago. Having caught up know, and unable to cope with the slow publishing time, I have begun obsessing over this forum.

This is not the only thing I do this two, and in another month I will likely be addicted to something else.
    I do that, too. For me, it's because I actually have low-level OCD, so I tend to latch onto one thing and obsess.

As long as it doesn't harm your functioning, it's probably nothing to worry about.

Quote Originally Posted by TheArcaneCaster View Post
    Some of my habits: constantly apologize for things that either I didnít do, things that I had no control over, or both.
    Same, but that's just part of being Canadian.

Quote Originally Posted by TheArcaneCaster View Post
    Tell people things, forget that I told them, and tell them again.
    Another habit of mine is to tell people things, forget that I told them, and tell them again.
    Another habit of mine is to tell people things, forget that I told them, and tell them again. (Get the joke? Itís true, though)
    I once "introduced" my girlfriend (now wife) to one specific person... something like 7 times? At that point, they stopped humouring my "Oh, have you met Ryan?" introductions and told me that out that yes, they know each other, quite well by now.

It was embarrassing, to say the least.

3. - Top - End - #1353
    Bugbear in the Playground

Sometimes I feel like I'm the most hated member in this forum.
    I doubt that you are. I, for one, don't hate or dislike you at all... though I had you figured for a teen or tween until you said otherwise.

4. - Top - End - #1354
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryon View Post
    I doubt that you are. I, for one, don't hate or dislike you at all... though I had you figured for a teen or tween until you said otherwise.
    When I'm glad that you don't hate or dislike me. Also I'm an adult just to let you know.

5. - Top - End - #1355

When I'm glad that you don't hate or dislike me. Also I'm an adult just to let you know.
    Are you sure?

6. - Top - End - #1356
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Are you sure?
    I'm 32 years old. And going back to what you said before. I mean I know that there's a few people in this forum who really hate my guts but I'm not going to mention any names because it's going to start drama and the mods going to give me infractions or even banned me in this forum. Also I just don't worry about the other members who disliked or hated me.

7. - Top - End - #1357

Quote Originally Posted by ve4grm View Post
    Same, but that's just part of being Canadian.
    Actually, Iím from the US. Unfortunately, in my opinion.
    Last edited by TheArcaneCaster; 2018-01-12 at 06:42 PM.
    Sigtars also by the awesome Linklele.

Quote Originally Posted by Requilac View Post
    Wow, I canít believe it, WotC actually made the rules compatible for a situation in which an ape demon is leaping into the air to knock a vampire out of a Polymorphed T-rexís jaws who is flying 120 feet above the ground.

8. - Top - End - #1358

I'm 32 years old. And going back to what you said before. I mean I know that there's a few people in this forum who really hate my guts but I'm not going to mention any names because it's going to start drama and the mods going to give me infractions or even banned me in this forum. Also I just don't worry about the other members who disliked or hated me.
    Eh, if they really dislike you that much, they can use the ignore list feature. I've had to do that with a couple of people that I'm less than fond of on this forum.

9. - Top - End - #1359
    Troll in the Playground

I've struggled with social anxiety, so I can understand where you are coming from. But no matter where you go, people are going to hate you because some people jump to conclusions or are just plain jerks. What you need to ask yourself, are you enjoying your time on these forums enough to you to try to focus on this issue? You seem nice enough to me, so I doubt it's much about what you did, but it never hurts to examine what happened. But if you come to the conclusion that you did nothing wrong...Are you going to let them chase you off?
    Quote Originally Posted by Oko and Qailee View Post
    Man, I like this tiefling.
    For all of your completely and utterly honest needs. Zaydos made, Tiefling approved.

10. - Top - End - #1360
    Ogre in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Honest Tiefling View Post
    I've struggled with social anxiety, so I can understand where you are coming from. But no matter where you go, people are going to hate you because some people jump to conclusions or are just plain jerks. What you need to ask yourself, are you enjoying your time on these forums enough to you to try to focus on this issue? You seem nice enough to me, so I doubt it's much about what you did, but it never hurts to examine what happened. But if you come to the conclusion that you did nothing wrong...Are you going to let them chase you off?
    Have you ever seen some of my threads that I post in this forum? But I can understand what you're saying.

Eh, if they really dislike you that much, they can use the ignore list feature. I've had to do that with a couple of people that I'm less than fond of on this forum.
    They should

11. - Top - End - #1361
    Troll in the Playground

I really want to buy a sword, but I'm not going to anytime soon because I know I'd never use it for anything.

If you're wondering what kind, probably an arming sword or bastard sword.
    I'm a Lawful Good Human Paladin
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave
    ó The Acts of Iomedae, Pathfinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibbilcious View Post
    I lost my artistic license after getting stuck in a poetry jam.

12. - Top - End - #1362
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I really want to buy a sword, but I'm not going to anytime soon because I know I'd never use it for anything.

Bastard sword i recommend, you can use it two-handed or with a shield , and practice is enough to enjoy it, it is not necessary cutting some orc heads ;)
    Last edited by Spanish_Paladin; 2018-01-15 at 09:39 PM.

13. - Top - End - #1363
    Dwarf in the Playground

Well that can be a good thing. Some people use their sword way to much. For some people, the sword becomes the most important part of them.

14. - Top - End - #1364
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by kinglinus1 View Post
    Well that can be a good thing. Some people use their sword way to much. For some people, the sword becomes the most important part of them.
    Fighters need to go get a hobby or something.
    I'm a Lawful Good Human Paladin
    Justice and honor are a heavy burden for the righteous. We carry this weight so that the weak may grow strong and the meek grow brave
    ó The Acts of Iomedae, Pathfinder
    Quote Originally Posted by Quibbilcious View Post
    I lost my artistic license after getting stuck in a poetry jam.