New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Ogre in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Path of Exile 3.0 (the other Diablo clone)

Shavronne's Wrappings, a valuable unique that gets you the important part of Chaos Inoculation without the downside.
    Coach and Owner of Hellbug's Heroes, Sneak Kings, Sultans of Slaughter, and Commercial Cast-Offs. Season II and III runner-up. Season IV league champion. Season VII division champion.

2. - Top - End - #272
    Troll in the Playground

Ooh, looks like it's only 2 Exalteds in Standard. I think I have that.
    Last edited by Tome; 2017-08-15 at 10:50 AM.
    Friend Code: 4656 - 7046 - 4968
    Gamertag: Taejix
    Tumblr: http://taejix.tumblr.com/

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

So, firstly, i was assulted by drop bears in the jungle. Thats kinda hilarious

Secondly, golems are really cool, i think my next guild is going to be golem focused.

And lastly, i found a pair of unike boots, Wondertraps, or something like that. 100% improved drop when low on life.
    That seems like a lot, and made me think about building something with a Vals Righteous fire in a secondary set of items.

How viable does this plan sound?
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

4. - Top - End - #274
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    Oh, I'll probably never reach it. Helps me think about which nodes to actually hit, and then I can math out which ones give the biggest bonus to whatever I need at the time and get those.
    Check out Path of Building (https://github.com/Openarl/PathOfBuilding/releases), the most comprehensive PoE character planner. It allows you to build a tree, assign gear, calculate damage, can ever import your character directly and then theorycraft which nodes and gems give you more damage. I can't recommend it enough.

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    So, firstly, i was assulted by drop bears in the jungle. Thats kinda hilarious

Secondly, golems are really cool, i think my next guild is going to be golem focused.

And lastly, i found a pair of unike boots, Wondertraps, or something like that. 100% improved drop when low on life.
    That seems like a lot, and made me think about building something with a Vals Righteous fire in a secondary set of items.

How viable does this plan sound?
    Golem-mancer is capable of being silly strong, but the jewels required are relatively uncommon (as well as extremely expensive if you're trading for them) and you need quite a lot of them to make it work (like, at least 5, 9+ would be better)

As for the boots, wondertrap is vendor trash and Vaal RF is absolute suicide more often than not. The only reason to build around low life is to use pain attunement and more auras/blasphemies via a blood magic gem. You can do it, and there's been at least 1 RF build that uses VRF as an absolute last resort measure somewhat successfully, but it's definately not something to use without great knowledge and planning.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

One disadvantage my minionmancer has over my Sunder build is that the Sunder build needs precisely one color of gem: Red. Everything he wants to do is being done in Red. At least until he gets to Hatred, but we'll get to that when we get to that. But almost every slot you could want is going to be monocolor.

This is far easier to plan for than a build which needs a lot of blue, with green links (for ED/Contagion) and Blue with Red links (for summon's melee splash and added melee physical damage). Also, it's just one skill being used. I smash things. It's not complicated.

They're both viable, don't get me wrong, but I'm at an awkward point where I'm not able to get any 4L gear which hurts Minionmancer way more than Sunder.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Underlord View Post
    All hail great Shneekeythulhu! Ia Ia Shneeky fthagn
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quite possibly, the best rebuttal I have ever witnessed.
    Joker Bard - the DM's solution to the Batman Wizard.
    Takahashi no Onisan - The scariest Samurai alive
    Incarnum and YOU: a reference guide
    Soulmelds, by class and slot: Another Incarnum reference
    Multiclassing for Newbies: A reference guide for the rest of us

My homebrew world in progress: Falcora

6. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground

I actually use PoB already.

After respeccing a little, redoing some links and upgrading my weapon and shield, act 6 is now going quite well. The first boss fight only resulted in one death, whilst I was figuring out the fight mechanics.

I think I need to upgrade the rest of my gear though, my resists aren't capped anymore and I'm pretty sure most of what I'm wearing is 20 levels or so out of date.

Are there any recommendations for a good boss-killer skill gem for my build? I haven't managed to get anything that does better single target damage than my mob-clearing ball lightning, which is annoying.
    Last edited by Tome; 2017-08-15 at 05:05 PM.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

As for the boots, wondertrap is vendor trash and Vaal RF is absolute suicide more often than not. The only reason to build around low life is to use pain attunement and more auras/blasphemies via a blood magic gem. You can do it, and there's been at least 1 RF build that uses VRF as an absolute last resort measure somewhat successfully, but it's definately not something to use without great knowledge and planning.
    Ahh bugger.. it was a great idea in my head..

Oh well.. at least i found out its not to good an idea before i started making gear for it. Having read up on magic find i can now see that those boots are not nearly as useful as i initially though.

But new question. What Forsaken Masters are considdered the best?
    I got the Weapon Master because i liked his style. And im thinking about the assasin because his ability to change sockets seem pretty useful for making gear fit your gem setup.

Also how good are Orbs of Chance? Is it worth it actively working to sell your uniques with the recipy that gives % of them.

8. - Top - End - #278
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ShneekeyTheLost View Post
    One disadvantage my minionmancer has over my Sunder build is that the Sunder build needs precisely one color of gem: Red. Everything he wants to do is being done in Red. At least until he gets to Hatred, but we'll get to that when we get to that. But almost every slot you could want is going to be monocolor.

This is far easier to plan for than a build which needs a lot of blue, with green links (for ED/Contagion) and Blue with Red links (for summon's melee splash and added melee physical damage). Also, it's just one skill being used. I smash things. It's not complicated.

They're both viable, don't get me wrong, but I'm at an awkward point where I'm not able to get any 4L gear which hurts Minionmancer way more than Sunder.
    1) Wait until later, you'd definately want more that just all-red-all-the-time
    2) Any item that has a red-blue-green link (even if there's more than 3 links) will sell for 1 chromatic orb. Pick up every single one that you find and sell it. Also, the vendors will sell said items for other, lesser currency (like transmutes), so you can make a very quick profit by buying and sell it straight back to the same vendor.
    3) It really shouldn't be that hard to either find a white with the sockets you need and then slap a alchemy orb on it or just spam chomatics until you get the colours you want. It's only later on when stat requirements are high that getting a bunch of off colour sockets is annoying

Are there any recommendations for a good boss-killer skill gem for my build? I haven't managed to get anything that does better single target damage than my mob-clearing ball lightning, which is annoying.
    Not really. Lightning has such crap spells and it makes me sad since I love them thematically. Storm call and Vaal storm call are passable, but ball lightning is just flat out better most of the time, especially on bosses with their large hitboxes. If you aren't already, try and fit slower proj in there, that usually helps a tonne. Plus the obligatory trading of inc AoE for Conc effect. You can also try and stick GMP in there since each ball can hit independantly and it's almost like shotgunning, so you can tele up close to a boss and blast the crap out of them, though if you don't already have decent damage, it's not going to be enough.

But new question. What Forsaken Masters are considdered the best?
    I got the Weapon Master because i liked his style. And im thinking about the assasin because his ability to change sockets seem pretty useful for making gear fit your gem setup.

Also how good are Orbs of Chance? Is it worth it actively working to sell your uniques with the recipy that gives % of them.
    All of them are useful and you don't have to pick, you get all of them eventually. Each hideout has a different visual, so pick the one you like the look of most. Haku and Elreon are probably the 2 most useful, as well as needing less XP to level up and get a bigger hideout and appearing earlier than the others, so they're usually the first to lvl 3 and as such, your first hideout choice. Also means capping resists is easier since Haku does armour and Elreon does rings which are 8/10 available slots for resists and you generally don't want to waste a weapon slot on resists, so it's basically everything except the belt. Vorici is better for lategame since his thing is sockets and colours, Tora is another later master unless you are a bow user since most of her stuff is only useful later on and generally easier to get naturally since belts have less available mods. Vagan is handy if you need weapons, but generally you can find much better than he can offer through vendor recpies. Zana comes way too late to really consider IMHO. Catarina is an option if you're going to stick with minions, but otherwise I don't feel that she offers much.

Chancing a unique is somehwere around 1:500 I think, while a rare is about 25% or so and the rest is magic vendor trash (not that the rares aren't also 99% vendor trash too). Generally it's a waste of time, but I still pick up every onyx amulet I see and a fair portion of the sorcerors boots on the off chance I one day manage to chance something into a unique. There are many players who have played since the game came out and have used every chance orb they've found and still not had a unique pop, so don't get your hopes up.

Also - Just because an item is a unique, doesn't mean it's useful. This goes double for low level stuff (and by low level, I mean 95% of everything under lvl 50)

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Drasius View Post
    1) Wait until later, you'd definately want more that just all-red-all-the-time
    2) Any item that has a red-blue-green link (even if there's more than 3 links) will sell for 1 chromatic orb. Pick up every single one that you find and sell it. Also, the vendors will sell said items for other, lesser currency (like transmutes), so you can make a very quick profit by buying and sell it straight back to the same vendor.
    3) It really shouldn't be that hard to either find a white with the sockets you need and then slap a alchemy orb on it or just spam chomatics until you get the colours you want. It's only later on when stat requirements are high that getting a bunch of off colour sockets is annoying
    Yea, I've got about two stacks of chromatics, either from tri-links or quick vendor-grabs for trans orbs. The problem is getting the links and number of slots.

Anyway, my Sunder guy is well into Act III. He's got around 1k hit points, capped all resists, has around 1.2% leech life in addition to around 30ish life per hit (on sunder, which is AoE). In other words, he's doing pretty darn well for himself. I've also got Warcry and I've got a Flask of Iron Skin and a Bismuth Flask for burst damage mitigation.

All told... not too shabby.

There's this passive taunting me. Immune to stunning at the cost of evasion. However, I just picked up a flask that gives me 100% evasion for a brief period, which would become worthless if I take that skill. How often is Stunning going to come up? I mean, I'm focusing on pure armor/hit points, so it isn't like I'm gearing for evasion.
    Spoiler
    Show

10. - Top - End - #280
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

There's this passive taunting me. Immune to stunning at the cost of evasion. However, I just picked up a flask that gives me 100% evasion for a brief period, which would become worthless if I take that skill. How often is Stunning going to come up? I mean, I'm focusing on pure armor/hit points, so it isn't like I'm gearing for evasion.
    Stunning isn't really a thing if you go life since it's based off your max HP (basically, you need to eat 10% or more of your max HP in a single hit to even have a chance at being stunned), so the more hp you have, the less of a concern being stunned it. It's a huge concern for ES however, even if they're not going CI since they generally tend to have quite low life.

Keep in mind that +100% is only worth something if you've got some base evasion to scale it off (or a jade flask as well), but even if you're armour only, getting hit less often is never a bad thing.

Unless you take that keystone, you'll always have at least a 5% chance to evade attacks. If you do take that passive, then dependant on gear, have a loot at Iron reflexes too, since evasion will literally do nothing for you anymore.

Also keep in mind that a) one of the marauder ascendancies has a node that means you can't be stunned and b ) there's a nice set of boots that gives you that keystone while it's equipped so don't be in too much of a rush to grab it, especially not this early.

11. - Top - End - #281
    Troll in the Playground

Some more gear upgrades and I'm feeling pretty good.

Though the prison, with all of its enemies specifically resistant to lightning, is getting to me.

And then this happens.
    Spoiler
    Show

I think I need a non-lightning spell as a backup... or is there some sort of lightning into fire/cold/etc conversion setup I could run for my backup or something? I'm not sure how conversion works exactly.
    Last edited by Tome; 2017-08-15 at 09:03 PM.

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Though the prison, with all of its enemies specifically resistant to lightning, is getting to me.

And then this happens.
    Spoiler
    Show

I think I need a non-lightning spell as a backup... or is there some sort of lightning into fire/cold/etc conversion setup I could run for my backup or something? I'm not sure how conversion works exactly.
    Do you have lightning pen on your gem set up? Are you running conductivity? Can you get a hold of a call of the brotherhood for some light-->cold conversion? Voltaxic rift for light-->chaos conversion? I'm not sure why you're struggling with damage here to be honest. Are you level appropriate? Are your gems level appropriate?

Conversions goes Phys --> Light --> Cold --> Fire -> Chaos You can skip steps, but can never go backwards.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Troll in the Playground

Yep, Lightning Penetration Support is part of my links and Conductivity is part of the Curse on Hit package tied to my Orb of Storms.

I'm doing decent damage, it's just that every single enemy in the prison map specifically resists lightning. It's not insurmountable, just means that packs sometimes take more than one cast to wipe, though it does make rare and unique enemies a bit of a chore to burn through. I just found stacking that particular modifier for the Vaal area to be kind of funny, in a "ha ha the game is specifically out to get me" way.

I might look into that ring though, it might be useful if there are any more areas that resist lightning specifically. Unfortunately I don't have the dex to use that bow though.
    Last edited by Tome; 2017-08-16 at 02:46 AM.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

All of them are useful and you don't have to pick, you get all of them eventually. Each hideout has a different visual, so pick the one you like the look of most. Haku and Elreon are probably the 2 most useful, as well as needing less XP to level up and get a bigger hideout and appearing earlier than the others, so they're usually the first to lvl 3 and as such, your first hideout choice. Also means capping resists is easier since Haku does armour and Elreon does rings which are 8/10 available slots for resists and you generally don't want to waste a weapon slot on resists, so it's basically everything except the belt. Vorici is better for lategame since his thing is sockets and colours, Tora is another later master unless you are a bow user since most of her stuff is only useful later on and generally easier to get naturally since belts have less available mods. Vagan is handy if you need weapons, but generally you can find much better than he can offer through vendor recpies. Zana comes way too late to really consider IMHO. Catarina is an option if you're going to stick with minions, but otherwise I don't feel that she offers much.
    Ahh alright thank you. Can you change hideout look without losing anything?

15. - Top - End - #285
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Ahh alright thank you. Can you change hideout look without losing anything?
    It will reset the XP of your current master to the beginning of their level, so if you do it just after they've leveled, then basically yes, though I tend to pick the one I want at the start and just stick with it for a league.

16. - Top - End - #286
    Troll in the Playground

Having a backup spell honestly doesn't work in this game. Because of the limited number of link setups you have and the way damage boosts work, you'll never get the same amount of damage even against resistances (which is only like 35% on enemies anyway, even bosses). This isn't D2 where a good 1/4 of enemies on the highest difficulty will just be immune to your damage type, it's possible and necessary to power through.
    Last edited by Siosilvar; 2017-08-16 at 08:30 AM.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor

17. - Top - End - #287
    Bugbear in the Playground

And then this happens.
    Spoiler
    Show

have you considered ?
    Spoiler: ...
    Show
    Last edited by N810; 2017-08-16 at 10:26 AM.

18. - Top - End - #288
    Troll in the Playground

Considering I'm running around as a wand wielding caster with no physical damage and my Ball Lightning is pretty handily shocking anything it needs to already, those don't seem particularly helpful?

Quote Originally Posted by Siosilvar View Post
    Having a backup spell honestly doesn't work in this game. Because of the limited number of link setups you have and the way damage boosts work, you'll never get the same amount of damage even against resistances (which is only like 35% on enemies anyway, even bosses). This isn't D2 where a good 1/4 of enemies on the highest difficulty will just be immune to your damage type, it's possible and necessary to power through.
    Gotcha.

Guess I just need to decide if I'm sticking with Ball Lightning for bosses or running Lightning Tendrils or something alongside it...
    Last edited by Tome; 2017-08-16 at 11:12 AM.

19. - Top - End - #289
    Bugbear in the Playground

Considering I'm running around as a wand wielding caster with no physical damage and my Ball Lightning is pretty handily shocking anything it needs to already, those don't seem particularly helpful?

Gotcha.

Guess I just need to decide if I'm sticking with Ball Lightning for bosses or running Lightning Tendrils or something alongside it...
    you could run a staff for your alternate weapon or something ?

20. - Top - End - #290
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

I wouldn't make the switch to Tendrils, not only is the damage not really that impressive, but you have to be close and you're effectively locked in place for 4 casts, 8 if you're running echo. That's suicide.

Quote Originally Posted by N810 View Post
    you could run a staff for your alternate weapon or something ?
    Staves require Str and trying to roll a staff for decent spell or Psy is already a nightmare, trying to do both is just pure crazy.

No, as Siosilvar said, it just doesn't work. You focus your 6 link on your 1 spell and your other slots are for your movement skill, CWDT set-up and your secondary support like OoS/totems/warchief with your other slots taken by things like curses and buffs. You just don't have the slots. The only one who can really get away with this is a bow pathie or raider who have seperate bows (generally the same bow) on weapon swap. 6 link barrage for bosses, 4/5 link area clear of choice (usually tornado shot, but LA, BR and IS are all solid too) on the other.

21. - Top - End - #291
    Pixie in the Playground

Diablo RIP, I like the new patch. Anyone know if it is possible to move some of your Exalted Orbs from the legacy softcore to the Harbinger league?

22. - Top - End - #292
    Dwarf in the Playground

You cannot move anything from Standard to a Challenge League, a fresh start is intentional for new leagues.

23. - Top - End - #293
    Titan in the Playground

So i got thinking, the lowest level essences have a limit on how useful an item they can make. Is the best use of them then not in the vendor recipy for multiple items of the same basic item type?

24. - Top - End - #294
    Halfling in the Playground

BardGuy

So i got thinking, the lowest level essences have a limit on how useful an item they can make. Is the best use of them then not in the vendor recipy for multiple items of the same basic item type?
    There is also the three for one essence recipe.

25. - Top - End - #295
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah i know, but here when its no longer essence league then i think essences comes up to rarely to be worth it.

Edit.

That was a bad way to phrase it. What i meant was its not really that viable. I have not yet managed to find 3 identical essences.
    Last edited by lord_khaine; 2017-08-16 at 06:34 PM.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

Got my first level 60 essence. Still not level 45 yet, and don't have any items of iLev 45 or greater, so I can still use the smaller ones.

Almost ready to go after Purity which I assume is the end of Act III.

Still don't have any decent 4L gear, which is a shame. I'd love to go Sunder/Maim Support/Added Physical Damage Support/Life On Hit support. Maim just seems pretty awesome, better than Bleed Support, at any rate. Then again, with the new way they do afflictions, Bleed is considered a non-elemental affliction, so there might be some synergy possible there.

Actually, there's a few things about Bleed that is making me scratch my head...

First off, it does physical damage, which means it should, in theory, stack with Maim, or at least Maim would increase bleed damage because it increases all physical damage. Which brings up interesting ideas.

Second off, there's this cute little node I saw which lets Bleed stack up to eight times, but cuts the base bleed in half and doesn't get bonus bleed damage when opponent is moving. This, to me, seems ideal for bosses, stacking bleed, then dancing around and dodging whatever they are using (like Purity's death beam) and having that DoT still tick down on her while moving around. There's also quite a few bleed-based passive skill circles that might be interesting.

Granted I'm still very new to the game, and not even a third of the way 'done' with just the base game, so there's probably something I'm missing here, but it seems... not bad? Or at least potentially not bad. As additional damage on top of base damage you are doing.
    Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #297
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

That was a bad way to phrase it. What i meant was its not really that viable. I have not yet managed to find 3 identical essences.
    I've been probably overly nice/indirect/accomodating up to this point, let me change that: Every essence bar the top 4, which are incredibly rare, are basically complete sh*t and are only useful in replacing an alchemy orb in generating a rare for leveling purposes in SSF when you can't just buy awesome equipment for cheap.

Almost ready to go after Purity which I assume is the end of Act III.

Still don't have any decent 4L gear, which is a shame. I'd love to go Sunder/Maim Support/Added Physical Damage Support/Life On Hit support. Maim just seems pretty awesome, better than Bleed Support, at any rate. Then again, with the new way they do afflictions, Bleed is considered a non-elemental affliction, so there might be some synergy possible there.

Actually, there's a few things about Bleed that is making me scratch my head...

First off, it does physical damage, which means it should, in theory, stack with Maim, or at least Maim would increase bleed damage because it increases all physical damage. Which brings up interesting ideas.

Second off, there's this cute little node I saw which lets Bleed stack up to eight times, but cuts the base bleed in half and doesn't get bonus bleed damage when opponent is moving. This, to me, seems ideal for bosses, stacking bleed, then dancing around and dodging whatever they are using (like Purity's death beam) and having that DoT still tick down on her while moving around. There's also quite a few bleed-based passive skill circles that might be interesting.

Granted I'm still very new to the game, and not even a third of the way 'done' with just the base game, so there's probably something I'm missing here, but it seems... not bad? Or at least potentially not bad. As additional damage on top of base damage you are doing.
    Piety isn't the end of act 3. You have what is, for me, the worst part of the game to slog through before that.

You really only need a single 4 link at this point (not even a 4 link really) for you main attack and even if it's not great, you should be able to shuffle the rest of your gear around to make it work.

Bleed is generally pretty bad. It's only a small portion of your damage, gear doesn't scale it like it does primary damage and without that keystone, it doesn't stack. Even with the keystone, you should be destroying regular monsters in a single hit ( or a large amount of smaller hits in less than a second), meaning that bleed won't (or, shouldn't) have any effect and bosses have too many HP for it to matter since even with Crimson Dance, you're going to have to hit them fat, far more than 8 times, at which point, your bleed stops being effective.

Poison is less bad, since it can stack infinity times, so none of it gets "wasted" against bosses nor trash (if you don't clear the trash in a single hit anyway) and there's roughly 10 times the uniques that, to borrow a phrase, "do the thing", compared to bleed. And poison still isn't great either.

Neither of them are terribad, but they're also not very good either.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

I've been probably overly nice/indirect/accomodating up to this point, let me change that: Every essence bar the top 4, which are incredibly rare, are basically complete sh*t and are only useful in replacing an alchemy orb in generating a rare for leveling purposes in SSF when you can't just buy awesome equipment for cheap.
    That kinda missed the mark for once. I do use level apropriate essences as alchemy orbs to craft leveling gear. When your doing a league then that is kinda rare currency. I only think i got about 3-4 in my stash right now. So the question were more about what to do with the ones i had outleveled. Or gotten from running around in low level areas looking for forsaken masters.
    But i guess i did get my answer. Either farm some more of them and get a substitute alchemy orb. Or else use them in a recipy for a 5 chance orbs.

Have you not been killing harbringers? those blue glowing ghost things? They drop fragments that turn into a orb, and that orb makes a rare item with 4 linked sockets. At the stage where we are its awesome.

Though for that matter, just do as i did then? i think i ran around in blue boots until level 35 or so, because those boots had 4 linked sockets of the right color, for my main hand attack.

Then again Sunder is pretty OP. You can likely easily make it to act 5 where i am with just 2 elemental damage support gems on it.

29. - Top - End - #299
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

That kinda missed the mark for once. I do use level apropriate essences as alchemy orbs to craft leveling gear. When your doing a league then that is kinda rare currency. I only think i got about 3-4 in my stash right now. So the question were more about what to do with the ones i had outleveled. Or gotten from running around in low level areas looking for forsaken masters.
    But i guess i did get my answer. Either farm some more of them and get a substitute alchemy orb. Or else use them in a recipy for a 5 chance orbs.
    Once you've outgrown them, they sit in your stash until you make nother character, then they're level specific alchs for them only to get ignored once you've outleveled them again. They're nice for levelling, and handy for SSF, but, as much as I hate to say it, pre-maps means basically nothing 'cause everything is reasonably easy.

Have you not been killing harbringers? those blue glowing ghost things? They drop fragments that turn into a orb, and that orb makes a rare item with 4 linked sockets. At the stage where we are its awesome.

Though for that matter, just do as i did then? i think i ran around in blue boots until level 35 or so, because those boots had 4 linked sockets of the right color, for my main hand attack.

Then again Sunder is pretty OP. You can likely easily make it to act 5 where i am with just 2 elemental damage support gems on it.
    Are Harbingers even in standard? 'Cause I think that's what he rolled.

30. - Top - End - #300
    Troll in the Playground

Hardly. T1/T0 life, ES, quiver WED, crit chance, and +3 melee range are all great stats.

Then again, those rolls require uptiering your essences and are usable like chaos orbs, so they also qualify as incredibly rare.

Are Harbingers even in standard? 'Cause I think that's what he rolled.
    Harbingers are the league mechanic and I doubt they'll be added to the base game. The new currency items are too economy-warping, and the value of the other shards is... questionable. Frankly I'd rather drop one Rain of Chaos than three Chaos Shards, and it's only worth 2 1/2.
    Last edited by Siosilvar; 2017-08-17 at 07:04 AM.
    ze/zir | she/her

Omnia Vincit Amor