New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 35 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10252627282930313233343536373839404142434445 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,050 of 1490
  1. - Top - End - #1021
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

Quote Originally Posted by 7th son of sons View Post
    Mallory! Lauca replied honestly
    Okay, can you text her the directions so she doesn't have to goggle them? Luna remarked.

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "You've done this to get other couples together?!" Tanya repeated, horrified. "That... that is so many kinds of f***ed up. And no way in hell is there not a law against it - right, Mal?" she asked, knowing her girlfriend would know the answer.

"Yes, evidently you are," Tanya replied, her tone sharp.
    "They were supposed to be together, I just guided them to their proper place, for their own happiness." Mara replies somehow rolling her eyes even as part of the wall.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #1022
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

"If they are supposed to be together, they will be. Regardless, this doesn't change what you did to Jen."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

3. - Top - End - #1023

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "If they are supposed to be together, they will be. Regardless, this doesn't change what you did to Jen."
    "I deserve my own happiness too, and me and Jen are meant to be together." Mara replies warmly.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #1024
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "I deserve my own happiness too, and me and Jen are meant to be together." Mara replies warmly.
    "Cool. There's a line for that, and you're not in front of it. Also, 'Jen and I,' though I should hardly be surprised that you put yourself first."

Show

5. - Top - End - #1025
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Okay, can you text her the directions so she doesn't have to goggle them? Luna remarked.
    Lauca nodded, punching in some (very) rough directions to where Maple Street Hospital is

6. - Top - End - #1026
    Titan in the Playground

"They were supposed to be together, I just guided them to their proper place, for their own happiness." Mara replies somehow rolling her eyes even as part of the wall.
    "Exactly," Tanya agreed. "Cut the bulls*** already. If you actually believed for one second that anyone had someone they were meant to be with, you wouldn't think there was any damned reason to use magic to force it, even if you're deluded enough to think all you were doin' was speedin' it up. If two people are really soulmates like that, they'll find each other in their own time, every damn time. 'Sides which, who the hell do you think you are to just decide two people're meant for each other like that?!" Tanya was all but shouting at this point, only getting madder every time Mara opened her mouth. "It's hard enough for people to figure that out themselves, and you think you're somehow gonna know better than those people do?! You'd have to be the world's most arrogant imbecile to actually believe that."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

7. - Top - End - #1027

"Cool. There's a line for that, and you're not in front of it. Also, 'Jen and I,' though I should hardly be surprised that you put yourself first."
    "I'm pretty sure I actually am in front of it right now." Mara remarks.

"Exactly," Tanya agreed. "Cut the bulls*** already. If you actually believed for one second that anyone had someone they were meant to be with, you wouldn't think there was any damned reason to use magic to force it, even if you're deluded enough to think all you were doin' was speedin' it up. If two people are really soulmates like that, they'll find each other in their own time, every damn time. 'Sides which, who the hell do you think you are to just decide two people're meant for each other like that?!" Tanya was all but shouting at this point, only getting madder every time Mara opened her mouth. "It's hard enough for people to figure that out themselves, and you think you're somehow gonna know better than those people do?! You'd have to be the world's most arrogant imbecile to actually believe that."
    "Cupid helps those who help themselves. Plus even if they'd have some future happiness someday, I'm just shorting the time it takes for them to get happy." Mara replies. "And it's not bull****"

Quote Originally Posted by 7th son of sons View Post
    Lauca nodded, punching in some (very) rough directions to where Maple Street Hospital is
    Okay tell me when they respond back. Luna offers.

8. - Top - End - #1028
    Titan in the Playground

"I think you should start running very far, very quickly."

Show

9. - Top - End - #1029

"I think you should start running very far, very quickly."
    "You're right, I should probably find my love." Mara replies actually seeming to do just that.

10. - Top - End - #1030
    Titan in the Playground

Taika grips the vial tightly, but looks to Mal for approval before attacking or giving chase.

Show

11. - Top - End - #1031
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"You've done this to get other couples together?!" Tanya repeated, horrified. "That... that is so many kinds of f***ed up. And no way in hell is there not a law against it - right, Mal?" she asked, knowing her girlfriend would know the answer.
    "Admittedly, there isn't much precedent for something this insane," Mallory replied, "But I'm certain this can easily justify charges of magical coercion and possibly rape."

"You're right, I should probably find my love." Mara replies actually seeming to do just that.
    Taika grips the vial tightly, but looks to Mal for approval before attacking or giving chase.
    Mallory glares back at Taika, "What are you looking at me for? Don't let her get away!"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-07-22 at 11:46 PM.

12. - Top - End - #1032

See below post

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Admittedly, there isn't much precedent for something this insane," Mallory replied, "But I'm certain this can easily justify charges of magical coercion and possibly rape."

Mallory glares back at Taika, "What are you looking at me for? Don't let her get away!"
    However Mara at this point seems to have no intentions of sticking around.

As she vanishes. What do you two do?

13. - Top - End - #1033
    Titan in the Playground

Taika pulls her broom out and flies through the halls to where she expected Luna and the others to be.

Show

14. - Top - End - #1034
    Titan in the Playground

"Cupid helps those who help themselves. Plus even if they'd have some future happiness someday, I'm just shorting the time it takes for them to get happy." Mara replies. "And it's not bull****"
    At that, Tanya doesn't say anything - she simply hauls off and punches at Mara's face.

Which, with the succubus in some kind of shadow-form along the wall, just meant she punched a brick wall. "Ow, f***!" she said, shaking her hand, her knuckles now red and throbbing with pain, and glared at Mara as Taika spoke.

However Mara at this point seems to have no intentions of sticking around.

As she vanishes. What do you two do?
    As Mara vanished, Tanya turned to Mal and said, "Tell me we've got some idea where Luna 'n Dove are at," looking ready to bolt the second she knew where to head.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2017-07-23 at 12:30 AM.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

15. - Top - End - #1035

Taika pulls her broom out and flies through the halls to where she expected Luna and the others to be.
    Give me a skill check DC 6

16. - Top - End - #1036
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

At that, Tanya doesn't say anything - she simply hauls off and punches at Mara's face.

Which, with the succubus in some kind of shadow-form along the wall, just meant she punched a brick wall. "Ow, f***!" she said, shaking her hand, her knuckles now red and throbbing with pain, and glared at Mara as Taika spoke.

As Mara vanished, Tanya turned to Mal and said, "Tell me we've got some idea where Luna 'n Dove are at," looking ready to bolt the second she knew where to head.
    Mallory ran over to Tanya after she hurt herself, looking at her hand, "Tanya! Are you okay?"

At Tanya's question, she looks at her phone and reads the text from Lauca, "They're taking Jennifer to the Maple Street Hospital. I think it'd be a good idea to meet them there. IF we're lucky, we can hitch a ride with the paramedics when they show up."

She takes the chance to text Lauca back as well, looking around for her witch friend. Dammit Taika, don't go after her alone!

Spoiler: Text
    Show
    We're okay, but Tanya hurt her hand and Mara got away. We'll meet you at the hospital. Be careful.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-07-23 at 01:18 AM.

17. - Top - End - #1037
    Titan in the Playground

Mallory ran over to Tanya after she hurt herself, looking at her hand, "Tanya! Are you okay?"

At Tanya's question, she looks at her phone and reads the text from Lauca, "They're taking Jennifer to the Maple Street Hospital. I think it'd be a good idea to meet them there. IF we're lucky, we can hitch a ride with the paramedics when they show up."

She takes the chance to text Lauca back as well, looking around for her witch friend. Dammit Taika, don't go after her alone!

Spoiler: Text
    Show
    We're okay, but Tanya hurt her hand and Mara got away. We'll meet you at the hospital. Be careful.
    Tanya glanced down at her still-throbbing hand, gingerly closing the fingers back into a fist. "I'll be fine. It just hurts, doubt it's anything major."

"Really doubt Mara's planning to intercept them at the hospital though, either, with how she can move,"
    she added. "We got any clue where they're at in the stadium right now?"

18. - Top - End - #1038
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Tanya glanced down at her still-throbbing hand, gingerly closing the fingers back into a fist. "I'll be fine. It just hurts, doubt it's anything major."

"Really doubt Mara's planning to intercept them at the hospital though, either, with how she can move,"
    she added. "We got any clue where they're at in the stadium right now?"
    "Luna got box seats, but I doubt they're there now," Mallory said, still focused on Tanya's injury, "Are you sure you're okay? It looks painful."

19. - Top - End - #1039
    Titan in the Playground

Crap, where was she? She'd have brought Mal along as a magic user, but she would have slowed down on the broom with the extra body.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill: (1d6)[5]

Show

20. - Top - End - #1040
    Titan in the Playground

"Luna got box seats, but I doubt they're there now," Mallory said, still focused on Tanya's injury, "Are you sure you're okay? It looks painful."
    "I'll live," Tanya answered impatiently. "What I don't plan on livin' with is doin' nothin' while that crazy b**** f***s up Dove's head!"

And with that, she bolted, heading off at a full sprint into the halls of the stadium. She watched the walls of it for a map - she still needed some idea where she needed to go - but right at that moment even hoping to randomly run into her friend seemed like a better idea than sitting idle someplace she knew she wasn't.

21. - Top - End - #1041

Crap, where was she? She'd have brought Mal along as a magic user, but she would have slowed down on the broom with the extra body.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill: [roll0]
    You can't seem to find them, what do you do?

"I'll live," Tanya answered impatiently. "What I don't plan on livin' with is doin' nothin' while that crazy b**** f***s up Dove's head!"

And with that, she bolted, heading off at a full sprint into the halls of the stadium. She watched the walls of it for a map - she still needed some idea where she needed to go - but right at that moment even hoping to randomly run into her friend seemed like a better idea than sitting idle someplace she knew she wasn't.
    [Give me a skill check DC 5]

22. - Top - End - #1042
    Titan in the Playground

Crap... Taika flies back to Mal and Tanya. Maybe they knew the layout better.

Show

23. - Top - End - #1043

Tanya tries to head to the nearest box seat, but she doesn't see any of her classmates, and when she gets to the door no one is answering.

24. - Top - End - #1044
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Tanya, wait!" Mallory said, attempting to run after her. But the athletic tomboy was both faster and had a head-start on Mallory, so the demon was quickly left behind.

"Goddamnit," Mallory said to herself as she stopped to catch her breath, "Why do my friends always have to try and be the hero?"
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-07-24 at 10:11 PM.

25. - Top - End - #1045
    Titan in the Playground

"Tanya, wait!" Mallory said, attempting to run after her. But the athletic tomboy was both faster and had a head-start on Mallory, so the demon was quickly left behind.

"Goddamnit," Mallory said to herself as she stopped to catch her breath, "Why do my friends always have to try and be the hero?"
    "It's more a matter of not having the best means to bring you along while we're going to be the hero," Taika says as she flies back. "I can't track her, and this place is set up like a damn maze."

Show

26. - Top - End - #1046
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya tries to head to the nearest box seat, but she doesn't see any of her classmates, and when she gets to the door no one is answering.
    Drat. Oh well, she hadn't really expecting them to be here anyway. But now she had her starting point, so she took off in the direction she presumed you'd have to go to head for the exit, eyes peeled for Jen, Luna, or Mara.

27. - Top - End - #1047

Episode 20 Scene 7

Everyone but Tanya.
    Spoiler
    Show

You manage to meet up just as Luna's group is leaving the stadium. Taika and Mal you see Luna now sporting some rad claw wounds on her face and bridal carrying Jen. Kristi, P'ro'shi, Lauca you see two of Jen's friends looking very worried.

Oh good. You got away from her. Luna replies rushing up to Taika and Mal.

We're going to the hospital and.... where's Tanya? She asks worried.

"That's a good question..." Agatha remarks concerned.

Where's Mara, that's the important question. Jen replies lovesick.

Yeah, let's get her to Maple's

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Allure=d9 Manage to charm a ride out of someone. +3 VP with Jen.

Skill =d6 Manage to know the backstreets enough to get there quickly. +2 VP with Jen

Luck =d4 There's an ambulance. Right there. +1 VP with Jen.

Tanya.
    Spoiler
    Show

Unfortunately, you don't find a Jen.

Getting lost and disoriented in the bowels of the stadium you see a few workers who look at you strangely.

But you find a Mara! A very injured, panting Mara. "Hey Mara, that Vampiress is also a sorceress. Oh thank you for letting me know what someone who hit on me might retaliate in the future with. No problem." She mutters ruefully to herself.

As she hears your approach, her head turns as she winces at a new flash of pain.

"You know. I've got a question about soulmates." She comments. "You're dating a demoness, and you believe in soulmates? Are you just stringing her on, or what? Because Mallory has had hundreds of lovers before you, and she'll certainly have hundreds of lovers after you. In all the different lives that she'll have, when you're gone. Or are you so arrogant as to believe you're Mallory's only chance at happiness in all her thousands of lives?"

"What I suggest you do." Mara replies as her eyes glow with a pitch black energy. "Is tell me where Jennifer is, and where she's heading. Maybe I'll hit the jackpot and she'll know some healing magic." She pants clutching her side.

Show

Allure =d9 Attempt to convince Mara to surrender peacefully. +3 VP with Jen,

Luck =d4 Have had an employee follow you out of curiosity. +1 VP with Jen.

In addition to rolling one of the above choices. Please roll.

Skill =d6 Resist Mara's brainwashing. +2 VP with Jen.

28. - Top - End - #1048
    Titan in the Playground

Taika makes a small prayer for herself and Mal, before leaping into action and calling around for help outside of the room. "Someone! My friend is hurt and needs to get to the hospital! We could pay you if it's that inconvenient but we need to get there now!" Specifically Luna, but they could work out the details when Jen was taken care of.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure (+1), Witch (+2), Fortune Talisman (+2, Mal), Down and Dirty (+3)

Show

29. - Top - End - #1049
    Titan in the Playground

With the typical game-related traffic, P'ro'shi believes it would be easier to hoof it on foot. It's not that far anyway. She's had enough time slinking through darker places when she feels too many eyes on her, a good route probably isn't too hard to find. She slinks her way through to play pathfinder when she realizes a problem: them lacking tentacles mean brachiating through the urban jungle is less a possibility, so he'll have to re-route a bit if she want to help. But at least it gives her a good vantage point to look for it.
    "
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Strong Skill, +2 Slinking Shadow, +1 Athletic.
    Last edited by Necroticplague; 2017-07-29 at 02:35 AM.

30. - Top - End - #1050
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I... I don't know," Mallory said, looking uncharacteristically worried, "She ran off after Mara and we couldn't catch up and, and..."

Mallory took a deep breath. Okay, now is not the time to panic. Tanya may be in trouble, but Jen definitely is, and having a freakout now would help neither of them. She tried to ignore her emotions for the moment and think of the most logical course of action. Tanya might be lost, and she could very well end up running into Mara accidentally, but that was only a possibility, while Jennifer's need for help was a certainty. More importantly, if she went after Tanya, Mallory would easily get just as lost looking for her, wasting valuable time she could be using to help Jennifer. The most logical course of action given the current circumstances would be to help Jennifer first, then go back and try to find Tanya, to help her if at all possible. If she focused solely on that, and not how fast her heart was beating right now or how heavy her stomach felt, she could get through this.

Mallory steeled herself and went back to putting on her usual air of professionalism, keeping an eye out for the paramedics she called earlier. When she saw someone that looked like them rushing in their direction, Mallory waved them down, shouting, "Over here! This girl's the one that needs medical attention!"

Show
    Luck, Connections (+2), +2 total.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-07-30 at 12:28 AM.