Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 243940414243444546474849
Results 1,441 to 1,449 of 1449
  1. - Top - End - #1441
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "I meant that I don't think Ms. Smith would find a teacher flirting with students to be 'dangerous'," Mallory clarifies.
    No I meant. Hit a student. Luna replied cupping a punch with her two hands. Not on a student.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Playing Atheist England in GMR 12, Playing Siam in GMR 14, Playing as China in GMR 15, Playing as Dutch in GMR 16

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #1442
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

Mallory glared at the pair and said, "Noted, along with your disinterest in maintaining a productive learning environment."
    "Honestly? I probably learned more from homeschooling than I have this year," Taika says with a shrug. "It's the lax enforcement of all rules that allows this behavior that you dislike to happen. Squashing one friendly teacher hugging students is just symptomatic treatment."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

3. - Top - End - #1443
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    No I meant. Hit a student. Luna replied cupping a punch with her two hands. Not on a student.
    "And that wasn't what I was talking about. Sounds like we had a mutual misunderstanding."

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Honestly? I probably learned more from homeschooling than I have this year," Taika says with a shrug. "It's the lax enforcement of all rules that allows this behavior that you dislike to happen. Squashing one friendly teacher hugging students is just symptomatic treatment."
    "Agreed," Mallory said, "But said enforcement has to start somewhere. I see this as a good place to do so."

4. - Top - End - #1444
    Titan in the Playground

"So long as it is evenhanded as opposed to targeted, you won't hear any objection from me."

5. - Top - End - #1445
    Titan in the Playground

"I feel like I've been learning. Far as I see, most of the teacher's eccentricities aren't much of my business."

6. - Top - End - #1446

Haven't you had several more years of homeschooling though. Luna points out.

"And that wasn't what I was talking about. Sounds like we had a mutual misunderstanding."
    Oh. My apologies. Luna admits.
    Playing Atheist England in GMR 12, Playing Siam in GMR 14, Playing as China in GMR 15, Playing as Dutch in GMR 16

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

7. - Top - End - #1447
    Titan in the Playground

"Luna, don't play dumb. It's not flattering on you," Taika deadpans.

8. - Top - End - #1448

Episode 21 Scene 3

It is now art class.

Ms.Stormsong smiles.

"So unfortunately class, unlike your previous teacher. I know le nothing about you. May we all go around and tell us something about ourselves? And then you may ask me a question so that I'm not a stranger to you."

Spoiler: Opposed
    Show

Allure =Be charming and sweet and steal the show. +3 VP with Jen.

Skill =Tell something unique about yourself that Luna somehow didn't pick up on, or ask an insightful question. +2 VP with Luna.

Conflict =Intimidate people with your tales of valor. +3 VP with Jen

Luck =Have something special happen. +2 VP with Luna.

9. - Top - End - #1449
    Titan in the Playground

After a surprisingly long pause, Taika sighs. Guess Ill go first if nobody else will. Im Taika Wilton, Im a witch and as of last Christmas a vampire. I love studying chemistry and astronomy.

I guess the best question to follow that up with would be what was your favorite subject in school?

Spoiler
    Show
    Allure (+1), Witch (+2)