Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1449
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

Quote Originally Posted by 7th son of sons View Post
    Hard not to be!
    "Aw. Thank you!" Ms.Stormsong says touched.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Playing Atheist England in GMR 12, Playing Siam in GMR 14, Playing as China in GMR 15, Playing as Dutch in GMR 16

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #1412

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

Episode 21 Scene 2

And now it's just after first period.

Which means some people have had art with the new teacher already.

Time to see how she'll teach.

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Allure Gather information sweetly. d5. +1 VP with Luna

Skill Probe your sources. d7. +2 VP with Luna

Conflict Intimidate people into talking. +2 VP with Luna.
    Playing Atheist England in GMR 12, Playing Siam in GMR 14, Playing as China in GMR 15, Playing as Dutch in GMR 16

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Mallory spent most of the break between periods with Tanya, but kept her ear to the ground in case any new information came along.

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Weak Allure (-1), -1 total. Using Faustian Pact on Tanya.
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-10-13 at 11:58 PM.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Titan in the Playground

Taika quietly minds her own business in class.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Allure (+1), Witch (+2)

A Thousand Faces (Auto 1)
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Titan in the Playground

P'ro'shi is a bit curious for a possible preview of what her teacher might be like. Art class is pleasant and easy enough, hopefully it will remain that way. However, she doesn't exactly know any of the actual students well enough to feel she can casually go up and ask. So, instead, she makes sure to keep her ears to the ground metaphorically, making a picture .
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    +1 Stronk Skill, +2 Sneaking Shadow

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Lauca wasn't too interested in how the art teacher taught. She had gotten to know enough about her already! Her head was swimming in the details, even if they all kind of blended together. She was so pretty, and so nice! Lauca had to ask the people around her what they thought too!

Spoiler: Allure
    Show
    Strong +1 = +1

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya walked with Mal and Agatha in between classes, talking normally, not really caring that much about the new art teacher. Even though she'd never really cared that much about the class, she had some kind of odd talent with it anyway, so she didn't expect to have any real trouble getting the same grades she always did.

Spoiler: OCC/Roll
    Show
    Skill, flat roll.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

"We each decide our own sense of right and wrong. The rest, I leave to my sword." - Yuri Lowell, Tales of Vesperia

8. - Top - End - #1418

None of you gain any info what so ever.

So. Any of you care to explain why the adult was giving out hugs? Luna comments seeming concerned.

9. - Top - End - #1419
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post

So. Any of you care to explain why the adult was giving out hugs? Luna comments seeming concerned.
    "Possibly because Ms. Smith hired her?" Mallory said with a sneer.

10. - Top - End - #1420

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Possibly because Ms. Smith hired her?" Mallory said with a sneer.
    Okay, point. How do we get her to stop? Luna replied.

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Okay, point. How do we get her to stop? Luna replied.
    "That's the part I haven't figured out yet," Mallory said with a frown, "Just talking to her about it is obviously not going to work, given the track record of this place."

12. - Top - End - #1422

"That's the part I haven't figured out yet," Mallory said with a frown, "Just talking to her about it is obviously not going to work, given the track record of this place."
    Maybe offering lawsuits? I mean now it's a teacher doing it, instead of kids? Luna replied.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Titan in the Playground

"Is it really that big of a deal, guys? Unprofessional, sure, but so is everything else here. Maybe it won't become a thing if we just leave it alone?"

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

She's really nice, Lauca replied dreamily

15. - Top - End - #1425
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Maybe offering lawsuits? I mean now it's a teacher doing it, instead of kids? Luna replied.
    "My parents are in no position to take on another case right now," Mallory said.

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Is it really that big of a deal, guys? Unprofessional, sure, but so is everything else here. Maybe it won't become a thing if we just leave it alone?"
    "It's about the principle of the matter," Mallory countered, "Besides, if there's one thing this school has taught me, is that not doing anything about a problem just makes it worse."

She's really nice, Lauca replied dreamily
    Mallory sighed, "Lauca, please don't tell me you actually have a crush on her just because she hugged you."

16. - Top - End - #1426
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya shrugged. "Just another of the weirdo teachers this place attracts like moths to a flame, I guess. She fits right in."

"Depends, I guess," Tanya remarked. "It didn't feel like she was bein' creepy or anythin' when she hugged me, just like she's really casual about that sorta thing and thinks it's just friendly. If that's all it is, yeah, not a huge deal. If it starts to look like she's doin' it a ton and people start feelin' creeped out by it though, well..."

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

"We each decide our own sense of right and wrong. The rest, I leave to my sword." - Yuri Lowell, Tales of Vesperia

17. - Top - End - #1427

I'm worried she's going to start sleeping with a student. Possibly Jen. Luna admits.

"My parents are in no position to take on another case right now," Mallory said.

"It's about the principle of the matter," Mallory countered, "Besides, if there's one thing this school has taught me, is that not doing anything about a problem just makes it worse."

Mallory sighed, "Lauca, please don't tell me you actually have a crush on her just because she hugged you."
    She's about as bad there as Jen. Luna replied gesturing to Jen, who were this an anime would probably have hearts on her eyes.

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Titan in the Playground

I'm worried she's going to start sleeping with a student. Possibly Jen. Luna admits.
    "And? Why's that such a bad thing? Long as the basics of SSC are followed, doesn't seem like my concern."

19. - Top - End - #1429
    Titan in the Playground

"I think that slippery slope makes other slippery slopes look like super glue."
    Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Depends, I guess," Tanya remarked. "It didn't feel like she was bein' creepy or anythin' when she hugged me, just like she's really casual about that sorta thing and thinks it's just friendly. If that's all it is, yeah, not a huge deal. If it starts to look like she's doin' it a ton and people start feelin' creeped out by it though, well..."
    "Yeah, some people are just huggers, just like how some people squirm at physical contact even from loved ones."
    Taika raises an eyebrow. "Really? I learned that I should not have been involved in half the things that happen here. Can't take care of others if you can't take care of you."

20. - Top - End - #1430
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya couldn't help snickering at that. "Uh, yeah, don't think there's any reason to worry about that," she remarked, remembering her own attempt to ask Jen out.

She's about as bad there as Jen. Luna replied gesturing to Jen, who were this an anime would probably have hearts on her eyes.
    That made Tanya raise an eyebrow in confusion at her friend, though. "Uh, Dove? You okay?" she asked.

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"N-No! No not... not a crush on her... Lauca lied, casting her eyes away from Mallory and instead of Jenny. She's just nice... andpretty...

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Taika raises an eyebrow. "Really? I learned that I should not have been involved in half the things that happen here. Can't take care of others if you can't take care of you."
    "You say that like there's a middle ground," Mallory said, eyes narrowing, "With a situation like this, you're either against it or you're part of the problem. Even just keeping your head down and doing nothing sends a message to people like her that you're willing to let them get away with their behavior."

"N-No! No not... not a crush on her... Lauca lied, casting her eyes away from Mallory and instead of Jenny. She's just nice... andpretty...
    "...Uh huh," Mallory said, clearly not convinced, "Well, don't get too close to her. We know nothing about Ms. Stormsong yet. She could turn out to be dangerous, like Mara."

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    That made Tanya raise an eyebrow in confusion at her friend, though. "Uh, Dove? You okay?" she asked.
    Mallory groaned in frustration, "Oh for the love of... really, Jennifer? You too?"

23. - Top - End - #1433
    Titan in the Playground

"Again though, what harm is being done here?"

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Nothing, she's just being friendly!

25. - Top - End - #1435

"You say that like there's a middle ground," Mallory said, eyes narrowing, "With a situation like this, you're either against it or you're part of the problem. Even just keeping your head down and doing nothing sends a message to people like her that you're willing to let them get away with their behavior."

"...Uh huh," Mallory said, clearly not convinced, "Well, don't get too close to her. We know nothing about Ms. Stormsong yet. She could turn out to be dangerous, like Mara."

Mallory groaned in frustration, "Oh for the love of... really, Jennifer? You too?"
    Shut up! Jen replied defensively.

Dangerous. I'm not so sure about. Nymphs can't mind control, and I think if she were likely to hit a student, Ms.Smith may be more hesitant to hire her. Luna replied.

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Nothing, she's just being friendly!
    "Students could take her 'affection' the wrong way," Mallory pointed out, glancing over at Lauca as an example, "Or the right way, if she really does have impure intentions. And even if that isn't the case, she shouldn't be this unprofessional with students. A teacher needs to be able to grade objectively, not desperate to be liked by everyone."

Shut up! Jen replied defensively.

Dangerous. I'm not so sure about. Nymphs can't mind control, and I think if she were likely to hit a student, Ms.Smith may be more hesitant to hire her. Luna replied.
    "You don't need mind control to be dangerously manipulative," Mallory pointed out, "And I do not have the same faith in Ms. Smith that you seem to on that point."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-10-16 at 08:51 PM.

27. - Top - End - #1437

"Students could take her 'affection' the wrong way," Mallory pointed out, glancing over at Lauca as an example, "Or the right way, if she really does have impure intentions. And even if that isn't the case, she shouldn't be this unprofessional with students. A teacher needs to be able to grade objectively, not desperate to be liked by everyone."

"You don't need mind control to be dangerously manipulative," Mallory pointed out, "And I do not have the same faith in Ms. Smith that you seem to on that point."
    When has she ever hired an aggressive teacher? Luna replies lifting an eyebrow in confusion.

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Titan in the Playground

"Perhaps. Just know that I am reserving the right to say 'I told you so' if getting involved in this goes poorly."

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Titan in the Playground

"Perhaps. Just know that I am reserving the right to say 'I told you so' if getting involved in this goes poorly."
    "Don't assume you'd mind sharing them a bit?"

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

When has she ever hired an aggressive teacher? Luna replies lifting an eyebrow in confusion.
    "I meant that I don't think Ms. Smith would find a teacher flirting with students to be 'dangerous'," Mallory clarifies.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    "Don't assume you'd mind sharing them a bit?"
    Mallory glared at the pair and said, "Noted, along with your disinterest in maintaining a productive learning environment."