New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 20 of 50 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425262728293045 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #571
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    Mallory flinches at the sudden hug, but relaxes a little as her rational mind, that knew Lauca's intentions are completely innocent, caught up with her instincts, "Yes, well, I'm glad you're here too. I know you're here with Luna, but you can come visit us by our seats between innings if you want."
    Hope so! Love being with all Lauca's friends! The Catgirl explained. Especially you and Jenny!

2. - Top - End - #572
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "I'm thinking a 5-0 match?" Mara replied with a chuckle and grin, leaning for comfort on a nearby bench.
    "A blowout, eh? You like the long odds, then?" Tanya responded with a chuckle. "I'm thinking it'll be more excitin' than that. No way I see the Yankees takin' a fall like that, they'll make a game of it. My money's on 5-4, Fireballs." Literally - that's what she had bet her mom, who had said 5-3 for the Yankees. And realistically, Tanya had to admit, that was probably more likely, but she wanted to hope their home team could pull it off. "I'm hopin' to see Corona pitch as good as he did in the last game," she said, referring to the Fireballs' starting pitcher. "If he can do that well again, I'm thinkin' we might even see only one run outta the Yankees in the first half of the game."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

3. - Top - End - #573
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "A blowout, eh? You like the long odds, then?" Tanya responded with a chuckle. "I'm thinking it'll be more excitin' than that. No way I see the Yankees takin' a fall like that, they'll make a game of it. My money's on 5-4, Fireballs." Literally - that's what she had bet her mom, who had said 5-3 for the Yankees. And realistically, Tanya had to admit, that was probably more likely, but she wanted to hope their home team could pull it off. "I'm hopin' to see Corona pitch as good as he did in the last game," she said, referring to the Fireballs' starting pitcher. "If he can do that well again, I'm thinkin' we might even see only one run outta the Yankees in the first half of the game."
    "Oh? How much money?" Mara asks rising an eyebrow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

4. - Top - End - #574
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh? How much money?" Mara asks rising an eyebrow.
    Tanya raised an eyebrow herself. "Depends. That an offer, or just curiosity?"

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

5. - Top - End - #575

Tanya raised an eyebrow herself. "Depends. That an offer, or just curiosity?"
    "Need to know how much before I can be interested." Mara chuckled warmly.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #576
    Titan in the Playground

"Need to know how much before I can be interested." Mara chuckled warmly.
    "Hm..." Tanya thought for a second. "Well, typically I just do little bets for a five, if you're down for that. I've got a little more I could put up if you want higher stakes'n that, but not too much."

7. - Top - End - #577

"Hm..." Tanya thought for a second. "Well, typically I just do little bets for a five, if you're down for that. I've got a little more I could put up if you want higher stakes'n that, but not too much."
    "Oh, yeah. Put me on five for a blowout." Mara replied moving to high five you.

8. - Top - End - #578
    Titan in the Playground

"Oh, yeah. Put me on five for a blowout." Mara replied moving to high five you.
    "Alright, I'm down for that," Tanya agreed, enthusiastically slapping Mara's hand in the high five. "Eh, just to make sure, you mean blowout for the Fireballs, right?"

9. - Top - End - #579

"Alright, I'm down for that," Tanya agreed, enthusiastically slapping Mara's hand in the high five. "Eh, just to make sure, you mean blowout for the Fireballs, right?"
    "Yes, that is what I meant." Mara clarifies happily.

10. - Top - End - #580
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by 7th son of sons View Post
    Hope so! Love being with all Lauca's friends! The Catgirl explained. Especially you and Jenny!
    Mallory smiled at this, "Thank you, Lauca. I'm happy to be with you too."

Her face then darkened, and she grumbled, "Though I myself could do without Luna crashing the party."

11. - Top - End - #581
    Titan in the Playground

Her face then darkened, and she grumbled, "Though I myself could do without Luna crashing the party."
    "Yeah, same," Taika says with a sigh. "I get why P'ro'shi and Alex liked her, but apparently you latched onto her as well."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

12. - Top - End - #582
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "Yeah, same," Taika says with a sigh. "I get why P'ro'shi and Alex liked her, but apparently you latched onto her as well."
    But... But why!? Lauca questioned in confusion. She's really pretty and rich and nice and pretty and she does nice things and she's popular at school and she even let's Lauca hold her hand!

13. - Top - End - #583
    Titan in the Playground

"Yes, that is what I meant." Mara clarifies happily.
    "Cool cool," Tanya said with a smile. It had been a long time since she'd had anyone besides her mom to make friendly sports bets with, and anyone besides her mom and Jen to even talk sports with. "So, any particular players you're expctin' to see kick a** out there today?" she asked.

14. - Top - End - #584
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

But... But why!? Lauca questioned in confusion. She's really pretty and rich and nice and pretty and she does nice things and she's popular at school and she even let's Lauca hold her hand!
    Mallory hesitated, unsure about how to say this to Lauca, "She's... well, she's really only nice to people she's dating. She can get hostile with everyone else, especially if you question or disagree with her. And everything has to be about her. For example, I'm almost certain that the only reason she's even brought you here is because she was angry at not being invited and wanted to upstage us."

15. - Top - End - #585
    Titan in the Playground

Mallory hesitated, unsure about how to say this to Lauca, "She's... well, she's really only nice to people she's dating. She can get hostile with everyone else, especially if you question or disagree with her. And everything has to be about her. For example, I'm almost certain that the only reason she's even brought you here is because she was angry at not being invited and wanted to upstage us."
    Taika meanwhile is a bit less reserved. "Yeah... I have not seen her act genuinely kind to someone without expecting something back from them in quite a while. She speaks and expects the world to move for her, like back at the restaraunt when Jen got ill. Maybe that's what you value in a friend, but it's not what I like. I like friends who challenge me, who can call me out when I make a mistake but see why I made it and help me he better, like Mal. When I dated Nate, I did it because he was a sweet guy and I could have a good conversation with him, not because he would just give me things if I asked for them. Even if things are rocky with Agatha now, I liked being able to teach her some of her cultural history that she would have otherwise never know . Friendships and relationships are about give and take, and mutual respect for differences, physical and mental.

I don't think I have ever had that feeling from Luna, and maybe it's just because we are too far down this path, but I doubt I ever will."

Show

16. - Top - End - #586

That's not true? Jen replies cocking her head. She gives alot to charity and such. Jen replies.

As for hostility... Jen muses on how to say this. In Luna's case it's on both sides yeah. Due to your "I'm the law", and "**** the law, I've got morals." You can be quite hostile yourself though to other people... So it's like.... Isn't it a bit hypocritical to hold her hostility against her?

Taika meanwhile is a bit less reserved. "Yeah... I have not seen her act genuinely kind to someone without expecting something back from them in quite a while. She speaks and expects the world to move for her, like back at the restaraunt when Jen got ill. Maybe that's what you value in a friend, but it's not what I like. I like friends who challenge me, who can call me out when I make a mistake but see why I made it and help me he better, like Mal. When I dated Nate, I did it because he was a sweet guy and I could have a good conversation with him, not because he would just give me things if I asked for them. Even if things are rocky with Agatha now, I liked being able to teach her some of her cultural history that she would have otherwise never know . Friendships and relationships are about give and take, and mutual respect for differences, physical and mental.

I don't think I have ever had that feeling from Luna, and maybe it's just because we are too far down this path, but I doubt I ever will."
    What about that time she tried to help you eat real food again? Jen asks rising a single finger. Did she ask payment or something, because I was under the impression she didn't? She asks. And besides with how often you interact. Would you see her being genuinely kind to someone, like I've never seen your mother act genuinely kind to a non witch ever. But I assume that's due to my lack of interaction with her rather then she's a secret witch supremacist.

What did she do at the restaurant? Jen replied.

17. - Top - End - #587

"Cool cool," Tanya said with a smile. It had been a long time since she'd had anyone besides her mom to make friendly sports bets with, and anyone besides her mom and Jen to even talk sports with. "So, any particular players you're expctin' to see kick a** out there today?" she asked.
    "Kevin Walton" Mara replies giving the name of their star batter. "What about yourself?" She asks.

18. - Top - End - #588
    Titan in the Playground

"She stood to benefit from my research, since she is a vampire herself. As for the restaurant, she threw the most spoiled hissy fit while you were throwing up. Picture every 'I want to speak to the manager,' story that you've heard. That was her."

Show

19. - Top - End - #589

"She stood to benefit from my research, since she is a vampire herself. As for the restaurant, she threw the most spoiled hissy fit while you were throwing up. Picture every 'I want to speak to the manager,' story that you've heard. That was her."
    But she can already do what you're trying to do. Jen replies clearly confused.. So how does you being able to do it help herat all?

As to the second part she immediately points to Mal.

So. Exactly what she would have done? She points out.

20. - Top - End - #590
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

That's not true? Jen replies cocking her head. She gives alot to charity and such. Jen replies.

As for hostility... Jen muses on how to say this. In Luna's case it's on both sides yeah. Due to your "I'm the law", and "**** the law, I've got morals." You can be quite hostile yourself though to other people... So it's like.... Isn't it a bit hypocritical to hold her hostility against her?

What about that time she tried to help you eat real food again? Jen asks rising a single finger. Did she ask payment or something, because I was under the impression she didn't? She asks. And besides with how often you interact. Would you see her being genuinely kind to someone, like I've never seen your mother act genuinely kind to a non witch ever. But I assume that's due to my lack of interaction with her rather then she's a secret witch supremacist.

What did she do at the restaurant? Jen replied.
    Lauca turned her head to follow each successive string of comments, her ears at first drooping at the dismissal of her girlfriend, and then perking up again when Jenny made to defend her. Yeah! And... And what would Luna even want from Lauca!? She never ask for anything, and always nice and teaches Lauca when she does something wrong! Never ever Hostile!

21. - Top - End - #591

Lauca turned her head to follow each successive string of comments, her ears at first drooping at the dismissal of her girlfriend, and then perking up again when Jenny made to defend her. Yeah! And... And what would Luna even want from Lauca!? She never ask for anything, and always nice and teaches Lauca when she does something wrong! Never ever Hostile!
    Oh no. Like she totally wants to bang you in the future. Don't get me wrong. I'm just saying she isn't nice just because she wants to sleep with you. Jen replies.

22. - Top - End - #592
    Titan in the Playground

Oh no. Like she totally wants to bang you in the future. Don't get me wrong. I'm just saying she isn't nice just because she wants to sleep with you. Jen replies.
    That was... oddly perceptive of Jen. "She isn't being nice just to sleep with her? That's news to us."

Show

23. - Top - End - #593
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Luna can sleep with Lauca whenever she wants! Lauca beamed happily

24. - Top - End - #594
    Titan in the Playground

"Kevin Walton" Mara replies giving the name of their star batter. "What about yourself?" She asks.
    "Me too!" Tanya replied enthusiastically. "I mean, dude might not be the most consistent hitter in the league, but when he's hot, he's really hot. That three-homer game at the start of the season was awesome! It'd be amazing to see another of those in person." Tanya was at easily her most animated talking about sports here - miming swinging a bat when she mentioned the home runs, wiping one hand on her forehead afterward, and just generally moving around much more than she typically did while just talking to someone. "'Course that's probably a bit much to ask. Even one homer'd be pretty cool to see though. 'Specially if it came our way and we got to try and catch it."

"I'm hopin' for somethin' cool out of Rex Vigil, too," she added, referring to the team's center-fielder, one of the members most prone to showboating. "Say whatever you want about him, dude is fast, and he puts on a damn good show."
    Last edited by Zevox; 2017-05-26 at 06:37 PM.

25. - Top - End - #595

That was... oddly perceptive of Jen. "She isn't being nice just to sleep with her? That's news to us."
    Alex told me that. Jen said seeming to get Takia's shock.

But she's not just nice to people she wants to bang, or thinks she has a chance with. She's nice enough to me when you know....
    I'm bitter she still has a mom.
    She says darkly looking down at the ground.

Jen looks at Mal nervously at this point.

"Me too!" Tanya replied enthusiastically. "I mean, dude might not be the most consistent hitter in the league, but when he's hot, he's really hot. That three-homer game at the start of the season was awesome! It'd be amazing to see another of those in person." Tanya was at easily her most animated talking about sports here - miming swinging a bat when she mentioned the home runs, wiping one hand on her forehead afterward, and just generally moving around much more than she typically did while just talking to someone. "'Course that's probably a bit much to ask. Even one homer'd be pretty cool to see though. 'Specially if it came our way and we got to try and catch it."

"I'm hopin' for somethin' cool out of Rex Vigil, too," she added, referring to the team's center-fielder, one of the members most prone to showboating. "Say whatever you want about him, dude is fast, and he puts on a damn good show."
    "Just as long as Rex doesn't drop a ball while showboating." Mara says crossing her arms not annoyed, just disapproving of your taste in batters.
    Last edited by Illven; 2017-05-26 at 07:40 PM.

26. - Top - End - #596
    Titan in the Playground

"Just as long as Rex doesn't drop a ball while showboating." Mara says crossing her arms not annoyed, just disapproving of your taste in batters.
    "He usually don't," Tanya protests. "Been a couple of games since that happened, at least. And it was still pretty bada** to see him friggin' wall-jump like he was in a Mario game, even if he dropped it."

27. - Top - End - #597

"He usually don't," Tanya protests. "Been a couple of games since that happened, at least. And it was still pretty bada** to see him friggin' wall-jump like he was in a Mario game, even if he dropped it."
    "Okay, yes. That's fair it was awesome." She agreed with a chuckle.

28. - Top - End - #598
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Giving to charity and self-centered tendencies are not mutually exclusive," Mallory argued, "Besides, I never said she couldn't be charitable to begin with. Just that she has a hard time seeing past her own feelings and thoughts on matters."

"And my hostility is different in that it's usually justified. And when it isn't, I'm willing to admit it and work to fix it."

[COLOR="#0000FF"]Jen looks at Mal nervously at this point.
    Mallory gave a nervous look back to Jen, willing to overlook her blatant attempt to compare her to Luna for the moment in order to deal with the more immediate issue.

Turning to Lauca, Mallory asked carefully, "Lauca... do you understand what we mean by that?"

29. - Top - End - #599
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Mallory gave a nervous look back to Jen, willing to overlook her blatant attempt to compare her to Luna for the moment in order to deal with the more immediate issue.

Turning to Lauca, Mallory asked carefully, "Lauca... do you understand what we mean by that?"
    Lauca nodded happily, mhm mhm! Lauca is an expert on sleeping! Mom didn't even have to teach her! Not always sleep in the best places thoguh, she admitted, as oblivious as to the conversations implications as she usually was.

30. - Top - End - #600
    Titan in the Playground

"It's also a euphemism for sex," Taika says bluntly, having moved beyond sugar coating anything at this point in the year.

Show