Page 50 of 50 FirstFirst ... 254041424344454647484950
Results 1,471 to 1,490 of 1490
  1. - Top - End - #1471
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    ”I’ll take violent interests over irresponsibility. After all, it’s not as though she brought javelins to class in demonstration.”
    "Besides. I'm told football is rather common an interest here." Ms.Stormsong points out. "Do you have any idea the damage that interest causes."
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.
    Playing Atheist England in GMR 12, Playing Siam in GMR 14, Playing as China in GMR 15, Playing as Dutch in GMR 16

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

2. - Top - End - #1472
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    "What kind of lame sports are you playing in?" Ms.Stormsong replies.
    Tanya gave the teacher an annoyed look at that remark. "Uh, tennis, basketball, soccer, street hockey, volleyball - baseball, the national frickin' pastime?" she answered.
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

"We each decide our own sense of right and wrong. The rest, I leave to my sword." - Yuri Lowell, Tales of Vesperia

3. - Top - End - #1473
    Titan in the Playground

"Besides. I'm told football is rather common an interest here." Ms.Stormsong points out. "Do you have any idea the damage that interest causes."
    "An excellent point," Taika says, looking over to see Mal's response.
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

4. - Top - End - #1474

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    Tanya gave the teacher an annoyed look at that remark. "Uh, tennis, basketball, soccer, street hockey, volleyball - baseball, the national frickin' pastime?" she answered.
    "...What is this baseball.... Should you children be watching that?" She asks seeming concerned.
    Playing Atheist England in GMR 12, Playing Siam in GMR 14, Playing as China in GMR 15, Playing as Dutch in GMR 16

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #1475
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"I don't know of any good seafood places here though." Ms.Stormsong replies.
    Lauca knows all the best ones! Go with family to them for special days!

6. - Top - End - #1476

Quote Originally Posted by 7th son of sons View Post
    Lauca knows all the best ones! Go with family to them for special days!
    "Oh, what are they?" Ms.Stormsong respond.

7. - Top - End - #1477
    Titan in the Playground

"...What is this baseball.... Should you children be watching that?" She asks seeming concerned.
    Tanya just looked flabbergasted at that. "Huh? It's like, the most common sport around. I mean, I guess soccer's bigger in most of the rest of the world, sure, but how do you not know baseball? And what the heck do you think would make it not fine for anyone to watch?"

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

"We each decide our own sense of right and wrong. The rest, I leave to my sword." - Yuri Lowell, Tales of Vesperia

8. - Top - End - #1478
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"Oh, what are they?" Ms.Stormsong respond.
    Oh! There's Singha Company and Captain Saul's and The Stone Bowl and Catch-a-the-Day and Jay's Fish'n'Chicken and Reel Hooked and Regianno's,
    and those are just the ones downtown!
    Lauca rattled off proudly

9. - Top - End - #1479
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"I never said I condone that either," Mallory said.

10. - Top - End - #1480
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "I never said I condone that either," Mallory said.
    "No, but given that the school lacks a problem with it, it doesn't fall outside of the realm of acceptable interests. Plus, many of them are far more practical skills."

11. - Top - End - #1481
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "No, but given that the school lacks a problem with it, it doesn't fall outside of the realm of acceptable interests. Plus, many of them are far more practical skills."
    "That's debatable," Mallory countered, "At least in today's modern society. When has anyone in this room ever been in a situation where they had to actually hunt for their food, other than Ms. Stormsong and Lauca? Or for that matter, use something like a javelin or bow and arrow for anything other than sport?"

12. - Top - End - #1482

Tanya just looked flabbergasted at that. "Huh? It's like, the most common sport around. I mean, I guess soccer's bigger in most of the rest of the world, sure, but how do you not know baseball? And what the heck do you think would make it not fine for anyone to watch?"
    "Is it, I thought that was the uh. Football." Ms.Stormsong replies. "As for bases, don't you mean." She replies pointing to her lips and chest. Assuming the sexual bases.

Oh! There's Singha Company and Captain Saul's and The Stone Bowl and Catch-a-the-Day and Jay's Fish'n'Chicken and Reel Hooked and Regianno's,
    and those are just the ones downtown!
    Lauca rattled off proudly
    "I'll have to check that out some time." Ms.Stormsong muses.

"That's debatable," Mallory countered, "At least in today's modern society. When has anyone in this room ever been in a situation where they had to actually hunt for their food, other than Ms. Stormsong and Lauca? Or for that matter, use something like a javelin or bow and arrow for anything other than sport?"
    Technically.... Luna pipes up raising her hand. It was a stupid business endorsement but.

13. - Top - End - #1483
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Technically.... Luna pipes up raising her hand. It was a stupid business endorsement but.
    Mallory looks over at Luna, absolutely baffled, "What kind of endorsement was that? And why were you even involved in it?"

14. - Top - End - #1484
    Titan in the Playground

"Forced into one, no. Though Ryan has gotten really into survivalist stuff like that on the off chance that it becomes necessary," Taika says with a shrug and a little pride in her brother's interests. "Modern technology is great and all, but it's nice to not be too reliant on it. Keeping a connection to nature is important, after all."

15. - Top - End - #1485

Mallory looks over at Luna, absolutely baffled, "What kind of endorsement was that? And why were you even involved in it?"
    I'd really rather not say. Luna admits.

16. - Top - End - #1486
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

I'd really rather not say. Luna admits.
    You like to food hunt to? Lauca questioned, halfway paying attention to Luna and halfway keeping her eyes on the new teacher.

17. - Top - End - #1487
    Titan in the Playground

"Is it, I thought that was the uh. Football." Ms.Stormsong replies. "As for bases, don't you mean." She replies pointing to her lips and chest. Assuming the sexual bases.
    "Right, that's called soccer here," Tanya remarked to the first part. At the latter, she shook her head. "Oh, heck no, that's just a metaphor. Baseball's a sport, like any other. There's two teams, one of which is at bat and the other's in the field. The batter's supposed to hit the ball when the pitcher tosses it, then run the bases if he does, but he's out if the other team catches the ball before it hits the ground, or a baseman tags him with it. Or he's out if he gets three strikes when tryin' to hit the ball. Sound at all familiar?"

18. - Top - End - #1488

You like to food hunt to? Lauca questioned, halfway paying attention to Luna and halfway keeping her eyes on the new teacher.
    Never done it before. Luna admits.

"Right, that's called soccer here," Tanya remarked to the first part. At the latter, she shook her head. "Oh, heck no, that's just a metaphor. Baseball's a sport, like any other. There's two teams, one of which is at bat and the other's in the field. The batter's supposed to hit the ball when the pitcher tosses it, then run the bases if he does, but he's out if the other team catches the ball before it hits the ground, or a baseman tags him with it. Or he's out if he gets three strikes when tryin' to hit the ball. Sound at all familiar?"
    "No. Your football. With the men and the tackling." She insists.

"Oh yes, that sounds faintly familiar." She nods.

19. - Top - End - #1489
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Never done it before. Luna admits..
    We should go! Lauca can teach you!!

20. - Top - End - #1490

We should go! Lauca can teach you!!
    I'll need to get a hunting license. Luna muses.