New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 10 of 50 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718192035 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

"I misspoke."
    Awesome avatar by Cuthalion

Spoiler: Old Avatars
    Show

By Ceika, Ceika, Linklel (Except for one that appears to be lost to time)

2. - Top - End - #272
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Year of the yuri harem IC 15 "Approaching The Dramatic Event Horizon"

Quote Originally Posted by Esprit15 View Post
    "I misspoke."
    You didn't forget my existence!? Jen chirped happily.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

3. - Top - End - #273
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    You didn't forget my existence!? Jen chirped happily.
    "Trust me, I could never forget your existence."

Show

4. - Top - End - #274

"Trust me, I could never forget your existence."
    Really! Witches don't get Alzheimers? Jen replies taking your sentence perhaps more literally then intended.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Titan in the Playground

Really! Witches don't get Alzheimers? Jen replies taking your sentence perhaps more literally then intended.
    "We do, though I doubt vampires do."

Show

6. - Top - End - #276

"We do, though I doubt vampires do."
    You know, that's a good question... We should ask Luna... Jen muses.

7. - Top - End - #277
    Titan in the Playground

Surprisingly for her heart not being in it, one of the younger guards, looks like he's barely out of highschool enough, seems moved enough by P'ro'shi's words and Kristi's figure.

"I... Guess I could let you back for just a few minutes.... Is that okay?"
    "That would be lovely, thank you," Kristi gushed, giving the young man an appreciative hug. "Let's go meet an actress~"

8. - Top - End - #278

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    "That would be lovely, thank you," Kristi gushed, giving the young man an appreciative hug. "Let's go meet an actress~"
    The young man shifts a noticeable poking near you, as Luna joins in the hug.

You did great Kristi. Luna replies.

9. - Top - End - #279
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by The TechnoGnome View Post
    "Oh, that," Mallory said awkwardly, "It's not personal, I just... well, I didn't want to risk making you jealous that she was getting so physical with me."
    "Oh!" Tanya said - feeling strangely good knowing that her girlfriend had worried about that. "Th-that's okay, was obvious she was just tryin' to be nice when you were feelin' frustrated. No big," she told Mal quietly.

"Although," she added, "that reminds me of somethin'. But, uh, somethin' for later, not right now. Wh-when we've got some, um, a-alone time."
    Toph Pony avatar by Dirtytabs. Thanks!

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

10. - Top - End - #280
    Titan in the Playground

The young man shifts a noticeable poking near you, as Luna joins in the hug.

You did great Kristi. Luna replies.
    "Thanks," she replied, a light blush staining her cheeks. "After you, my lady."

11. - Top - End - #281

"Thanks," she replied, a light blush staining her cheeks. "After you, my lady."
    Well if you insist. Luna replies curtsying as she enters.

After a couple of minutes of looking around, you eventually find the star's dressing room, Luna knocks on it thrice, before entering the door.

A pretty raven haired lady looks at the three of you. "You don't have my dinner do you?"

12. - Top - End - #282
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Quote Originally Posted by Zevox View Post
    "Oh!" Tanya said - feeling strangely good knowing that her girlfriend had worried about that. "Th-that's okay, was obvious she was just tryin' to be nice when you were feelin' frustrated. No big," she told Mal quietly.

"Although," she added, "that reminds me of somethin'. But, uh, somethin' for later, not right now. Wh-when we've got some, um, a-alone time."
    "I'll be sure to remember that," Mallory said with a small smile, "Hopefully it's not too long until that happens."

13. - Top - End - #283

Episode 19 scene 8

With the mall option no longer on the table, Jen's group has one reason for staying. Mallory demands the ruffian face the light of judgment.

The bastard jaywalked, the monster.

Also the girl pulling the fire alarm, you need to make sure she's punished.

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Skill =d8 Point out to the cops all the ways she broke the law. +3 VP with Jen

Conflict =d7 Intimidate the civilians into not mentioning Taika's smoke bomb. +2 VP with Jen.

Should you all fail, Taika will not be punished, but the girl who pulled the fire alarm will get off.

On the other side. After meeting the actress you still have the play to attend.

What do you do?

Spoiler: Unopposed
    Show

Allure =d10 Put an arm around Luna at just the right moment. +3 VP with Luna.

Luck =d8 The play overbooked, manage to escape into Luna's lap. +2 VP with Luna.
    Last edited by Illven; 2017-04-11 at 08:22 PM.

14. - Top - End - #284
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

Doing her civic duty, Mallory went up to one of the police officers and stated, "Officer, this girl here is your culprit, and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. She pulled that fire alarm under false pretenses in order to incite mass panic, which is a clear violation of the law, then attempted to flee the scene of the crime. I would also perform a full body search and an exhaustive interrogation the first chance you get, as it is possible she did this to create a distraction while she or one of her friends swiped something from the museum."

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Strong Skill (+1), Connections (+2), Fiendish Cunning (+2), +5 total.

15. - Top - End - #285
    Titan in the Playground

"Um, call me crazy, but..." Taika looks around the area, noting the several security cameras that she had passed on the way in, including the one looking right at the fire alarm, "wouldn't it be easier to check the security footage for the time in question?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill, Fortune Talisman (+2, Mal)
    A Thousand Faces (Auto 6)

Show

16. - Top - End - #286
    Titan in the Playground

P'ro'shi keeps her eyes trained forward during the play, trying to keep her interest in the event going on. And failing somewhat miserably, resorting to biting her own lips to try and keep herself awake. In her drowsiness, she finds herself slowly leaning over toward Luna for support. With her mind floating to various topics, a possibly clever idea comes to mind, as she languidly takes a chance to cozy up a bit more. Of course, her plan gets a bit of fast-track when her riverine is broken by an especially loud noise from the play, her startled state leading her to wrap Luna up a bit more than she meant
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Normal Allure, +2 Runner's Glow, +2 Touchy Spot

17. - Top - End - #287
    Titan in the Playground

"Yeah, Scout's tellin' the truth," Tanya remarked in support of her girlfriend. "That's the one that pulled the alarm, no doubt about it. If there wasn't any actual fire - and it sure don't seem like it from what we saw - then she's the one you're gonna wanna have a talk with about it. 'Specially about why she decided to go ruinin' everyone else's trip like that," she said, glaring at the girl that had disturbed their break when her girlfriend was finally enjoying herself.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Skill, +0.

Yeah, I tried to think of an in-character lie to actually take a shot at this, but I've got nothing. So, here's hoping for a better Down and Dirty charge than I rolled last time.
    Last edited by Zevox; 2017-04-15 at 07:15 PM.

"When I was ten, I read fairy tales in secret and would have been ashamed if I had been found doing so. Now that I am fifty, I read them openly. When I became a man, I put away childish things, including the fear of childishness and the desire to be very grown up." -C.S. Lewis

18. - Top - End - #288
    Titan in the Playground

Kristi had plenty of fun watching the play, too engrossed in the story to really pay attention to much of anything else going on.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Abstaining. I can only make either of those rolls using a Hidden Talent to try and make powers that can't really be applied right now applicable, and even then only on a nat 6.

19. - Top - End - #289

Kristi had plenty of fun watching the play, too engrossed in the story to really pay attention to much of anything else going on.

Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    Abstaining. I can only make either of those rolls using a Hidden Talent to try and make powers that can't really be applied right now applicable, and even then only on a nat 6.
    As the climax of the play goes on Kristi and Luna get more and more engrossed in the story. A tale of George Washington Nymph hunter. As he fights the nymph queen with his trusty axe.....

He wins! Chopping off the nymph's head with special effects.

That was amazing! Luna says turning to you brightly.

Quote Originally Posted by Necroticplague View Post
    P'ro'shi keeps her eyes trained forward during the play, trying to keep her interest in the event going on. And failing somewhat miserably, resorting to biting her own lips to try and keep herself awake. In her drowsiness, she finds herself slowly leaning over toward Luna for support. With her mind floating to various topics, a possibly clever idea comes to mind, as she languidly takes a chance to cozy up a bit more. Of course, her plan gets a bit of fast-track when her riverine is broken by an especially loud noise from the play, her startled state leading her to wrap Luna up a bit more than she meant
    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Normal Allure, +2 Runner's Glow, +2 Touchy Spot
    Oh... Oh P'ro'shi. Luna replies as you wrap around her.

Someone's certainly eager, but I'm sure the lights are about to come on.

Doing her civic duty, Mallory went up to one of the police officers and stated, "Officer, this girl here is your culprit, and should be punished to the fullest extent of the law. She pulled that fire alarm under false pretenses in order to incite mass panic, which is a clear violation of the law, then attempted to flee the scene of the crime. I would also perform a full body search and an exhaustive interrogation the first chance you get, as it is possible she did this to create a distraction while she or one of her friends swiped something from the museum."

Spoiler: Roll
    Show
    Strong Skill (+1), Connections (+2), Fiendish Cunning (+2), +5 total.
    The officer pounds his nightstick. "You hear that thief, we're going to give you an exhaustive interrogation" He says threatening the demoness.

"I.. I didn't ste...." She starts, only to get whacked across the face with the nightstick.

"Speak when spoken to. Be one of the good ones like this one here." He replies pointing to Mal.

The demoness glares.

"Yeah, Scout's tellin' the truth," Tanya remarked in support of her girlfriend. "That's the one that pulled the alarm, no doubt about it. If there wasn't any actual fire - and it sure don't seem like it from what we saw - then she's the one you're gonna wanna have a talk with about it. 'Specially about why she decided to go ruinin' everyone else's trip like that," she said, glaring at the girl that had disturbed their break when her girlfriend was finally enjoying herself.

Spoiler: OOC/Roll
    Show
    Skill, +0.

Yeah, I tried to think of an in-character lie to actually take a shot at this, but I've got nothing. So, here's hoping for a better Down and Dirty charge than I rolled last time.
    Plus if there were any actual smoke even she would have mentioned that when talking to the security guards, instead of the smoke Taika produced.

"Um, call me crazy, but..." Taika looks around the area, noting the several security cameras that she had passed on the way in, including the one looking right at the fire alarm, "wouldn't it be easier to check the security footage for the time in question?"
    Spoiler
    Show
    Skill, Fortune Talisman (+2, Mal)
    A Thousand Faces (Auto 6)
    "Yeah, Joe." The first cop replies. "Grab the footage from one of the guards, or techs or whatever." The first cop yells to his buddy.

20. - Top - End - #290
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

The officer pounds his nightstick. "You hear that thief, we're going to give you an exhaustive interrogation" He says threatening the demoness.

"I.. I didn't ste...." She starts, only to get whacked across the face with the nightstick.

"Speak when spoken to. Be one of the good ones like this one here." He replies pointing to Mal.

The demoness glares.
    Mallory frowned at the action the cop had decided to take, "Officer, perhaps you should read her her rights rather than whack her over the head like that. The last thing the upcoming trial needs is the defense having a valid case of police brutality to bring up."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-04-16 at 01:52 AM.

21. - Top - End - #291

Mallory frowned at the action the cop had decided to take, "Officer, perhaps you should read her her rights rather than whack her over the head like that. The last thing the upcoming trial needs is a valid case of police brutality brought up."
    "That's not whacking her over the head." The officer protests.

"This is." He says miming a chopping motion with his nightstick.

"But yeah we should read her, her rights." The second cops replies looking concerned. "You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without an attorney present, you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney. Do you understand these rights."

"Yes I do." The demoness replied.
    Last edited by Illven; 2017-04-16 at 02:10 AM.

22. - Top - End - #292
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"That's not whacking her over the head." The officer protests.

"This is." He says miming a chopping motion with his nightstick.

"But yeah we should read her, her rights." The second cops replies looking concerned. "You have the right to remain silent and refuse to answer questions. Anything you say may be used against you in a court of law. You have the right to consult an attorney before speaking to the police and to have an attorney present during questioning now or in the future. If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you before any questioning if you wish. If you decide to answer questions now without an attorney present, you will still have the right to stop answering at any time until you talk to an attorney. Do you understand these rights."

"Yes I do." The demoness replied.
    "Better," Mallory said, "Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything officers like you do for us every day as much as the next girl. I just want to make sure this doesn't become another national incident that can be used to turn people against you. Felonious scum like her aren't worth breaking proper procedure for."
    Last edited by The TechnoGnome; 2017-04-16 at 02:28 AM.

23. - Top - End - #293

"Better," Mallory said, "Don't get me wrong, I appreciate everything officers like you do for us every day as much as the next girl. I just want to make sure this doesn't become another national incident that can be used to turn people against you. Felonious scum like her aren't worth breaking proper procedure for."
    "Yes because it's completely okay for me to be assaulted for no reason." The demoness protests.

24. - Top - End - #294
    Titan in the Playground

"I'm more concerned about your 'this one' comment."

Show

25. - Top - End - #295

"Thank you!" The demoness pipes up, to another whack on the head for making a sudden noise.

26. - Top - End - #296
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

"Yes because it's completely okay for me to be assaulted for no reason." The demoness protests.
    "It may have been excessive, but it was not without reason," Mallory said harshly, "You should have thought about the consequences of your actions before you decided to break the law."

"Thank you!" The demoness pipes up, to another whack on the head for making a sudden noise.
    Mallory gives the cop a 'what did I just tell you?' glare before turning to her friend and saying, "Don't worry Taika, I'm not offended. It's unfortunate, but demons have a millennia-old reputation of lawlessness and mayhem. And unlike most cases, it is far from unwarranted. It falls on the individual demon to show that they are as law-abiding and just as the rest of society."

She gives a distasteful look towards the demoness and adds, "Something that some of us are better at than others."

27. - Top - End - #297

"It may have been excessive, but it was not without reason," Mallory said harshly, "You should have thought about the consequences of your actions before you decided to break the law."

Mallory gives the cop a 'what did I just tell you?' glare before turning to her friend and saying, "Don't worry Taika, I'm not offended. It's unfortunate, but demons have a millennia-old reputation of lawlessness and mayhem. And unlike most cases, it is far from unwarranted. It falls on the individual demon to show that they are as law-abiding and just as the rest of society."

She gives a distasteful look towards the demoness and adds, "Something that some of us are better at than others."
    But I don't recall getting beat by cops the result of anything but resisting arrest. Jen replied.

28. - Top - End - #298
    Titan in the Playground

PirateCaptain

But I don't recall getting beat by cops the result of anything but resisting arrest. Jen replied.
    "Like I said, that was clearly excessive force," Mallory said, "But then again, she shouldn't have ran. All that did was prove that she was willing to resist arrest."

29. - Top - End - #299
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya frowned at that, and had to speak up. "Wait, Scout, don't you think that's a little ****ed up?" she asked. "I mean, warranted reputation or not, it ain't right for anyone to be judgin' someone on what they are without knowin' anything else about 'em."

30. - Top - End - #300
    Titan in the Playground

Tanya frowned at that, and had to speak up. "Wait, Scout, don't you think that's a little ****ed up?" she asked. "I mean, warranted reputation or not, it ain't right for anyone to be judgin' someone on what they are without knowin' anything else about 'em."
    "Yeah, I'm rather... shocked at your acceptance of this." She was like this around succubi, sure, but a normal demon?

Show