New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Can anybody recommend a picture/photo/image viewer with a shuffle option

Can anybody recommend a free (not adware) picture/photo/image viewer with a shuffle option?

The option was inexplicably removed from the default image viewer for Windows 10 (plus the viewer is designed as an app, and that's unacceptable too). Several months in and Windows 10 keeps finding new ways to disappoint.

Alternately if there's a way to install the old photo viewer and/or transfer/copy it from my old computer that would be good too.
    "If you want to understand biology don't think about vibrant throbbing gels and oozes, think about information technology" -Richard Dawkins

Omegaupdate Forum

WoTC Forums Archive + Indexing Projext

PostImage, a free and sensible alternative to Photobucket

Temple+ Modding Project for Atari's Temple of Elemental Evil

Morrus' RPG Forum (EN World v2)

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Can anybody recommend a picture/photo/image viewer with a shuffle option

Depends on what you mean by shuffle, but Irfanview?
    You got Magic Mech in My Police Procedural!
    In this forum, Gaming is Serious Business, and Anyone Can Die. Not even your status as the Ensemble Darkhorse can guarantee your survival.

Disciple of GITP Trope-Fu Temple And Captain of GITP Valkyrie Squadron.
    Spoiler
    Show

The OTP in the playground.
    Awesome Elizabeth Shelley by Hollamer
    My Gallery/My Star Wolves 3 LP

3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Can anybody recommend a picture/photo/image viewer with a shuffle option

enabling windows photo viewer on windows 10. Might be helpful to you. The old windows photo viewer is included in windows 10, but is disabled by default.
    The first chapter of The Book of Svarog

“Everything has its time and everything dies.” ~ The Doctor (Doctor Who)

“The facts of nature are settled within the field of human argument.” ~ The Golem- What Everyone Should Know about Science by Harry Collins and Trevor Pinch.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Default photo viewer in windows10 is not perfect with my needs. I would highly suggest KrojamSoft PhotoViewerPro. It’s simple software and lets you browse image files from your PC. It's very user-friendly.