New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Warhammer 40K Tabletop XXIX: Ro, Ro, Ro Your Boute

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesegear View Post
    No Invulnerables. Custodes are extremely vulnerable to multiple AP2 attacks; Grav, or Misfortune will render them pointless for the rest of the game in one Turn, two turns will destroy them. This is obviously fixed by giving them Storm Shields, where they lose their AP2 (Melee units need AP2) and their Ranged attack...For whatever that's worth. Custodes are not Relentless, and they're a Melee unit. Why do they carry Boltguns again? At least Honour Guard have Pistols as well. ...And why do Custodes have Power Knives?
    So the standard-bearer still gets AP 3.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Bobby Baratheon View Post
    Sadly, I only have two land raiders. I guess I'll just stick to a LR Crusader in a BT allied detachment for an extremely annoying unit with Objective Secured.

In other news, has anyone heard more news from the Gathering Storm book? Did Cypher actually kill Abaddon, or did plot armor save him?
    I've just been on a landraider spree, they are actually really cheap if you don't mind a little bit of work on them. I got 2 for $90 and the last one was a NIB DW raider for $70. So I spent $160 instead of $330. Plus the DW sprue has spare weapons so I could replace the metal crusader parts and have shiny new plastic. If your not in Aus I'm sure you can find the same sort of deals.

I'll let you know how they do. I also can't wait to run them in a 1000pts game. It's going to be super fun!

3. - Top - End - #213
    Barbarian in the Playground

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by LeSwordfish View Post
    If there are people wondering about the Gathering storm books, some generous handsome soul is doing a Let's Read in the fluff thread right now.
    Much thanks to that generous, handsome and totally anonymous hero. I haven't kept tabs on the fluff tab recently, so I missed that. As I was catching up, I saw some page Drasius posted about the Lion dying and I am legitimately worried that my boy Simba is going to bite it and let Girlyman have the run of the show. I will binge-read what you have so far, sir, once I get off work.
    “Stupid entropy ruins everything.”
    -Jennifer Ouellette

My divine portfolio (cred goes to Jormengand):
    Spoiler
    Show
    Bobby, the Twist in Time
    Divine Rank: 4
    Deity of: Twisted Truth, Time
    Symbol: A pair of wings made of fossils
    Alignment: True Neutral
    Worshipers: Archaeologists, forgers
    Cleric Alignments: Any neutral
    Domains: Artifice, Creation, Knowledge, Time
    Favoured Weapon: Longsword

4. - Top - End - #214

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky S View Post
    I've just been on a landraider spree, they are actually really cheap if you don't mind a little bit of work on them. I got 2 for $90 and the last one was a NIB DW raider for $70. So I spent $160 instead of $330. Plus the DW sprue has spare weapons so I could replace the metal crusader parts and have shiny new plastic. If your not in Aus I'm sure you can find the same sort of deals.

I'll let you know how they do. I also can't wait to run them in a 1000pts game. It's going to be super fun!
    I actually got both of mine for about 36 dollars each, which was pretty sweet. My crusader needed some work, though. I might pick up one of the fancy pants Forgeworld ones. The one with quad heavy bolter sponsons is pretty fly, and it's eligible for Inquisition codex IIRC, which means psybolt ammunition and lots of s6 shooting.
    -Jennifer Ouellette

Spoiler
    Show
    Bobby, the Twist in Time

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Today I won 16-10. Objective Secured is the only reason I won.

The Yncarne's ability to teleport is no joke. My opponent rolled Sanctuary and Vortex of Doom, and another Power that never came up, because all dice go into Sanctuary. Every time I destroy a unit - Teleport. The Yncarne got out of combat with my Teminators (yes, really) that way, a combat he was clearly losing because Concussive Thunder Hammers were doing his Initiative 10 head in.

Soulburst is no joke. This is the scariest game against Dark Eldar (oh, was that not clear?) that I've played in a long time. I was losing models left and right as my opponent's units got extra Charges and extra Shooting attacks. Brutal. If it was like that for Dark Eldar models, I can't even imagine how totally unfair a Ynnari Eldar army would be.
    Spoiler: My Mum Says I'm Cool
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Anuan View Post
    Cheesegear; Lovable Thesaurus ItP.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycan 01 View Post
    Cheesegear, have I told you yet that you're awesome?
    Quote Originally Posted by MeatShield#236 View Post
    ALL HAIL LORD CHEESEGEAR! Cheese for the cheesegear!
    Quote Originally Posted by Shas'aia Toriia View Post
    Cheesegear is awesome

6. - Top - End - #216
    Titan in the Playground

What Is it every Eldar model that can take advantage of that rule when in a Ynnari army?
    And dont they lose battle trance for it? how do you think that trade is going to work?
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    What Is it every Eldar model that can take advantage of that rule when in a Ynnari army?
    Yes.

And dont they lose battle trance for it? how do you think that trade is going to work?
    I know exactly how that trade works. It's obvious how that trade works.

When a unit dies within 7" of a Ynnari, that unit can do another Phase. It also chains...
    1. Your unit shoots a unit, and destroys said unit.
    2. Soulburst. Your unit gets another Shooting phase. If your Soulbursting unit destroys a unit...
    3. Soulburst again, albeit with a different unit.
    4. Ad infinitum, or until you run out of un-Soulbursted units in range.

While Vehicles don't benefit from Soulburst, they count as units. So, yes. Destroy the Dark Eldar's Venoms. Give the Dark Eldar a free Shooting phase, they wont mind. When you destroy a unit in Melee, you are no longer engaged in combat, and a unit within 7" now gets a free shot at you.

This is so much better than Battle Focus that it isn't even funny. It's especially important on Jetbikes, because Jetbikes don't run, and therefore don't benefit from Battle Focus anyway, and Jetbikes are already the strongest unit in the book, but now they just have extra Shooting phases. Yeah. That's fair.

Eldar are broke, and ruining the game.

Only reason I played against the Ynnari was because it was Dark Eldar focussed, and I only won because the game went to Turn 7. I think the worst example I can think of during the game, was I had a Cataphractii in a unit of Devastators (of course). The Devastators were wiped out to a model, because I wanted to keep my Captain alive, obviously. However, because the Devastators were completely destroyed, my opponent got a Soulburst action, which was simply to shoot my Captain again. I lived. But that's only because it was a Cataphractii Captain with 2+/3++rr1. But I don't imagine it would've gone well for me if it was anything else.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2017-03-18 at 05:18 AM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

8. - Top - End - #218

I actually got both of mine for about 36 dollars each, which was pretty sweet. My crusader needed some work, though. I might pick up one of the fancy pants Forgeworld ones. The one with quad heavy bolter sponsons is pretty fly, and it's eligible for Inquisition codex IIRC, which means psybolt ammunition and lots of s6 shooting.
    That's a bargain, I'm jealous, although not too much. I'm still pretty happy with what I paid.
    That'd be a cool addition to your other land raiders, I'm sure people wouldn't mind you proxying it where needed.

I'm currently in the repairing/building phase, then onto painting. I'm going to paint them BA colours then either use them as SM raiders with the formation as battle brothers or use my BA termies as regular space marine termies.

9. - Top - End - #219

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Ricky S View Post
    That's a bargain, I'm jealous, although not too much. I'm still pretty happy with what I paid.
    That'd be a cool addition to your other land raiders, I'm sure people wouldn't mind you proxying it where needed.

I'm currently in the repairing/building phase, then onto painting. I'm going to paint them BA colours then either use them as SM raiders with the formation as battle brothers or use my BA termies as regular space marine termies.
    That's the nice thing about playing with one of the flavors of power armor - you can try out any of the other flavors pretty much at will as long as you give your opponents a heads up. Did you end up using your Land Raiders in a game?
    -Jennifer Ouellette

Spoiler
    Show
    Bobby, the Twist in Time

10. - Top - End - #220
    Titan in the Playground

Yes.

I know exactly how that trade works. It's obvious how that trade works.

When a unit dies within 7" of a Ynnari, that unit can do another Phase. It also chains...
    1. Your unit shoots a unit, and destroys said unit.
    2. Soulburst. Your unit gets another Shooting phase. If your Soulbursting unit destroys a unit...
    3. Soulburst again, albeit with a different unit.
    4. Ad infinitum, or until you run out of un-Soulbursted units in range.

While Vehicles don't benefit from Soulburst, they count as units. So, yes. Destroy the Dark Eldar's Venoms. Give the Dark Eldar a free Shooting phase, they wont mind. When you destroy a unit in Melee, you are no longer engaged in combat, and a unit within 7" now gets a free shot at you.

This is so much better than Battle Focus that it isn't even funny. It's especially important on Jetbikes, because Jetbikes don't run, and therefore don't benefit from Battle Focus anyway, and Jetbikes are already the strongest unit in the book, but now they just have extra Shooting phases. Yeah. That's fair.

Eldar are broke, and ruining the game.

Only reason I played against the Ynnari was because it was Dark Eldar focussed, and I only won because the game went to Turn 7. I think the worst example I can think of during the game, was I had a Cataphractii in a unit of Devastators (of course). The Devastators were wiped out to a model, because I wanted to keep my Captain alive, obviously. However, because the Devastators were completely destroyed, my opponent got a Soulburst action, which was simply to shoot my Captain again. I lived. But that's only because it was a Cataphractii Captain with 2+/3++rr1. But I don't imagine it would've gone well for me if it was anything else.
    So how did you end up ruling the whole 'if it's wrecked the passengers get a Soulburst, but if it explodes they don't' thing in the FAQ. I mean, I guess you can follow the rule literally, but it is confusing.

Do you remember what your opponent was running exactly?

Yeah, just keep your bikes within 7 inches of each other and you can Soulburst like crazy. Or Soulbursting Wraithknights.

Though I'm curious how a horde army will do.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Do you remember what your opponent was running exactly?
    Reborn Warhost
    Autarch Skyrunner
    Autarch Skyrunner

Warriors (x5); Blaster + Venom; x2 Splinter Cannons

Black Jetbikes (x5); Scatter Lasers

Reaver Jetbikes (x3); Cluster Caltrops

(W) The Yncarne

Ulthwe Strike Force
    Black Guardians (lots); x2 Fusion Guns
    Black Jetbikes (x3); Scatter Lasers
    Black War Walker; x2 Scatter Lasers

Pretty sure.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

12. - Top - End - #222

BlueKnightGuy

Question: do thunder hammer terminators under the effect of the Inquisition hammerhand (+1 Str) add the strength bonus before or after? Do they end up S9 or S10? I'm inclined to believe that it's after the multiplication, with the assumption that the Grey Knights hammerhand thing doesn't apply here.

EDIT: I'm considering running the following in my next game with my Dark Angels:
    -Ezekiel
    -ML2 Librarian with force sword
    -Deathwing Command Squad (DW Standard, DW Champion, DW Apothecary, TH/SS x3)
    -Ordo Xenos Inquisitor with ML1 (hammerhand), rad grenades and force sword

Ezekiel and Librarian have the deathwing rule, meaning they benefit from the standard's +1 attacks. Book of salvation also pumps up the terminators. Hammerhand gives everyone +1 Str, and the rad grenades debuff the enemy by -1 T. Apothecary gives out FNP, and Ezekiel is going to roll on Fulmination going for Electrodisplacement (or, at worst, Magnokinetesis); the unit will ideally be switching with a drop pod unit. If he doesn't, the second librarian is going to roll on it as well. If Ezekiel does get it, the second librarian will roll on Librarius or Biomancy (or maybe Divination) to buff either the unit's durability or its killing power.

This should be the total number of attacks (ignoring potentially beneficial psychic powers other than Hammerhand):
    DW Champion: 4 S7 Ap2 at initiative attacks (5 on charge)
    TH/SS: 12 S9 AP2 attacks at initiative 1 (15 on charge)
    Ezekiel: 6 S5 AP3 attacks at initiative (7 on charge)
    Librarian: 5 S5 AP3 attacks at initiative (6 on charge)
    Inquisitor: 4 S4 AP3 attacks at initiative (5 on charge)
    Apothecary: 4 S5 Ap- attacks at initiative (5 on charge)

43 total attacks on the charge, 16 of which are AP2 and all of which are at least AP3. The -1 T from rad grenades puts most things below the Champion's ID threshold and means Ezekiel and the Librarian have 13 attacks and are wounding on 2's with the potential application of Force if overkill is really called for. Inquisitor is mainly there for Hammerhand and Rad Grenades, but his attacks might be half-way useful to round off an enemy unit. Hopefully the three TH/SS with 3++ and 5+++ will be tanky enough to keep the unit from getting killed in return, but lucky rolling for psychic powers can definitely alleviate that. Also, due to Force is worded, I only have to get it off on one of the three psykers to get 18 ID attacks on the charge.

The goal with this is to provide a kickass melee unit to roll through anything it fights and to distract my opponent from other threats. I initially thought about spending 10 points for a heavy flamer for the unit, but ended up deciding against it.

In a relatively casual meta where people regularly use Godhammer land raiders and Black Templars and think Rubric Marines are amazingly effective units, is this too much or too little?

EDIT2: Alternatively, a unit of DW Knights with the same accompanying characters would have the following:
    Knights: 12 S7 AP3 at initiative attacks (16 on charge)
    Knightmaster: 4 S7 AP3 fleshbane at initiative attacks (5 on charge)
    Ezekiel: 5 S5 AP3 Force attacks (6 on charge)
    Librarian: 4 S5 AP3 Force attacks (5 on charge)
    Inquisitor: 4 S4 AP3 Force attacks (5 on charge)

The option of Smite is there if I need S9 AP2 at initiative (holy #%$& that sounds awesome), and this unit is slightly cheaper while having majority toughness 5 thanks to Fortress of Shields and 3++ for 5 of the 8 models. No FNP, though (barring a lucky roll on biomancy). 21 S7 attacks with a -1T debuff on the enemy should be enough to turn an enemy unit into a fine paste and cross most things' ID threshold, and this unit is better equipped to survive a round of shooting afterwards. Less overall volume of attacks, but all of the attacks are more potent. A chaplain could be effective here (for Hatred), but that might be a superfluous investment. It would be more S7 attacks, though, and would drastically reduce the risk of using Smite mode.
    Last edited by Bobby Baratheon; 2017-03-19 at 04:43 AM.
    -Jennifer Ouellette

Spoiler
    Show
    Bobby, the Twist in Time

13. - Top - End - #223
    Firbolg in the Playground

Griffon

Question: do thunder hammer terminators under the effect of the Inquisition hammerhand (+1 Str) add the strength bonus before or after? Do they end up S9 or S10? I'm inclined to believe that it's after the multiplication. I did check the mini rulebook but I wasn't able to find a clear answer.
    Always double and then add. The difference used to be listed under the effects of Hammerhand, rather than under Thunder-Hammers, if I remember correctly.
    Last edited by Wraith; 2017-03-18 at 07:37 PM.
    ~ CAUTION: May Contain Weasels ~
    RPG Characters What I Done Played As (Explained Badly)
    17 Things I Learned About 40k By Playing Dark Heresy
    Tales of a Role-Play Gamer - Horrible Optimisation

14. - Top - End - #224

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Wraith View Post
    Always double and then add. The difference used to be listed under the effects of Hammerhand, rather than under Thunder-Hammers, if I remember correctly.
    That's what I figured. IIRC, Grey Knights got to apply hammerhand first but that wasn't mentioned in the Inquisitorial codex so I figured it wasn't the case.
    -Jennifer Ouellette

Spoiler
    Show
    Bobby, the Twist in Time

15. - Top - End - #225
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Question: do thunder hammer terminators under the effect of the Inquisition hammerhand (+1 Str) add the strength bonus before or after?
    Page 8 of the rulebook - Multiple Modifiers. Should've been one of the first things you ever read.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2017-03-18 at 08:44 PM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

16. - Top - End - #226

BlueKnightGuy

Page 8 of the rulebook - Multiple Modifiers. Should've been one of the first things you ever read.
    It was. I probably didn't phrase my question well. I've heard that GK hammerhand was applied first (as an exception to the rule), but was unsure if the Inquisitorial version also had that ability. My assumption was no, since it wasn't explicitly mentioned as being able to do that in the Inquisition Codex.
    -Jennifer Ouellette

Spoiler
    Show
    Bobby, the Twist in Time

17. - Top - End - #227
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

I've heard that GK hammerhand was applied first (as an exception to the rule)
    No it isn't. It was back in 5th (?). But now 'GK Hammerhand' is the same for everyone because it's in the rulebook and is a normal modifier, and Page 8 applies.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

18. - Top - End - #228

BlueKnightGuy

No it isn't. It was back in 5th (?). But now 'GK Hammerhand' is the same for everyone because it's in the rulebook and is a normal modifier, and Page 8 applies.
    Thanks for putting that to rest, then.
    -Jennifer Ouellette

Spoiler
    Show
    Bobby, the Twist in Time

19. - Top - End - #229

NecromancerGirl

The only time the Multiple Modifiers Rule doesn't apply is when the Addition is already included in the Unit's Stat Block as part of their base war gear. Hence S10 Thunder Wolf Hammers and Fists. Which makes me wonder how a Wolf Lord on Thunder Wolf works with a Thunder Hammer. The Modifiers come from war gear not as base, and not listed as part of the Stat Line. So you would think the Addition is done AFTER the Multiplication. Do Thunder Wolf Lords with Hammer/Fist have only STR9, when TWC with Hammer/Fist have STR10? Seems odd to me...

20. - Top - End - #230

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Saambell View Post
    The only time the Multiple Modifiers Rule doesn't apply is when the Addition is already included in the Unit's Stat Block as part of their base war gear. Hence S10 Thunder Wolf Hammers and Fists. Which makes me wonder how a Wolf Lord on Thunder Wolf works with a Thunder Hammer. The Modifiers come from war gear not as base, and not listed as part of the Stat Line. So you would think the Addition is done AFTER the Multiplication. Do Thunder Wolf Lords with Hammer/Fist have only STR9, when TWC with Hammer/Fist have STR10? Seems odd to me...
    The question is rather academic for the poor chump getting mulched by the TWC, I think
    Last edited by Bobby Baratheon; 2017-03-18 at 09:20 PM.
    -Jennifer Ouellette

Spoiler
    Show
    Bobby, the Twist in Time

21. - Top - End - #231
    Troll in the Playground

The question is rather academic for the poor chump getting mulched by the TWC, I think
    That depends on the chump's instant death threshold.

22. - Top - End - #232

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by bluntpencil View Post
    That depends on the chump's instant death threshold.
    I'm aware of that - I was just imagining a guardsmen pondering the question while getting chewed on by a thunder puppy.
    -Jennifer Ouellette

Spoiler
    Show
    Bobby, the Twist in Time

23. - Top - End - #233

That's the nice thing about playing with one of the flavors of power armor - you can try out any of the other flavors pretty much at will as long as you give your opponents a heads up. Did you end up using your Land Raiders in a game?
    Yea you can, if you needed anymore reasons to play marines you have it.

Not yet, still constructing them. As soon as they are built I will assuming I get time off work so probably next Saturday.

24. - Top - End - #234
    Titan in the Playground

Reborn Warhost
    Autarch Skyrunner
    Autarch Skyrunner

Black Jetbikes (x5); Scatter Lasers

(W) The Yncarne

Ulthwe Strike Force
    Black Jetbikes (x3); Scatter Lasers
    Black War Walker; x2 Scatter Lasers

Pretty sure.
    That's a lot of Eldar for an army with a supposed Dark Eldar core.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    That's a lot of Eldar for an army with a supposed Dark Eldar core.
    Well, it had no Objective Secured Jetbikes, and no Wraithknights. It was good enough for me.
    By the end of the game I had ObSec Drop Pods on every Objective, and he had the Yncarne.

Game didn't end on Turn 5. Turn 6 I drew Objectives and Supremecy. Game didn't end.
    Turn 7 I drew more Objectives.

Only reason I won is because the game went to Turn 7 and Battle Demi-Companies are for winners.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

26. - Top - End - #236

BlueKnightGuy

With reference to the mini-list I posted a few posts ago, what would be the best secondary psychic discipline for that bunch? Assuming Ezekiel gets Electrodisplacement, of course. I'm a little unsure about which discipline would be most effective to force multiply there.
    -Jennifer Ouellette

Spoiler
    Show
    Bobby, the Twist in Time

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

-ML2 Librarian with force sword
    -Deathwing Command Squad (DW Standard, DW Champion, DW Apothecary, TH/SS x3)
    How do you know your Inquisitor has Hammerhand?

With reference to the mini-list I posted a few posts ago, what would be the best secondary psychic discipline for that bunch? Assuming Ezekiel gets Electrodisplacement, of course. I'm a little unsure about which discipline would be most effective to force multiply there.
    Telepathy or Biomancy; Looking for the classics. Iron Arm, Endurance, Shrouding and Invisibility. If your unit doesn't roll Electrodisplacement, you're in for a bad time. But, that's why I'd run a Dark Angels Conclave.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome

28. - Top - End - #238
    Ogre in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

...under the effect of the Inquisition hammerhand (+1 Str)

In a relatively casual meta where people ... think Rubric Marines are amazingly effective units, is this too much or too little?
    Inquisition hammerhand no longer exists, the source you're using is very out of date and is no longer valid. Not only do inquisitors no long have special psy powers, they also can't pick and if they generate of sanctic, they perils on a double just like every other non-GK caster.

As for if a deathstar is too much for people who think rubricae are anything other than some of the worst units in the game, I'm of 2 minds. 1 says that it's way, waaaaaaay too much and the other says that it's the only way that they'll learn to stop making bad choices.

29. - Top - End - #239

BlueKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Drasius View Post
    Inquisition hammerhand no longer exists, the source you're using is very out of date and is no longer valid. Not only do inquisitors no long have special psy powers, they also can't pick and if they generate of sanctic, they perils on a double just like every other non-GK caster.

As for if a deathstar is too much for people who think rubricae are anything other than some of the worst units in the game, I'm of 2 minds. 1 says that it's way, waaaaaaay too much and the other says that it's the only way that they'll learn to stop making bad choices.
    I thought the Inquisition Codex was still very much a thing? I had thought that the new Imperial Agents book didn't invalidate it.

Also, the rest of the list is pretty tame so it's less for the purpose of curbstomping and more just to enjoy having one really cool unit on the table.
    Last edited by Bobby Baratheon; 2017-03-19 at 04:45 AM.
    -Jennifer Ouellette

Spoiler
    Show
    Bobby, the Twist in Time

30. - Top - End - #240
    Titan in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Quote Originally Posted by Drasius View Post
    Inquisition hammerhand no longer exists, the source you're using is very out of date and is no longer valid.
    I thought the Inquisition Codex was still very much a thing?
    I suspect a pirated copy. It's always a pirated copy when it comes to Inquisition. Since the real one would have been updated.
    Do you have the pirated 5th Ed. Codex with Psychic Communion? Or do you have the 6th Ed. version which is actually legal?

Use the Grey Knights version of the list where you're guaranteed Hammerhand, and you get 3 rolls for Electrodisplacement and one for Sanctuary/Vortex.
    Last edited by Cheesegear; 2017-03-19 at 04:46 AM.
    Show
    Cheesegear is awesome