Page 37 of 37 FirstFirst ... 122728293031323334353637
Results 1,081 to 1,095 of 1095

Thread: Civiron's Realm

1. - Top - End - #1081
    Halfling in the Playground

Default Re: Civiron's Realm

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    All of these can most definitely be found in a house! Several different types of houses, with different sizes of each of the rooms, but they're definitely there!
    "If you'd like. It would be a good idea to meet your potential neighbors." Though so far no actual PCs live in town so they're all NPCs. "But as for reserving it, I'll come back later and either leave a note on the door, or something. But either way, I let Civvy know, and that's really the important step."
    "Of course, it makes sense to tell the god who owns the realm that I'll be living in it. And I think I will quickly introduce myself to the neighbors so that they aren't confused when I suddenly show up and start living in the house." He turns from surveying the house to look at Naku and says, "Thanks for showing me around and setting up the beginning of me living here. It means a lot."
    Linklele made my AWESOME avatar! Thank you so much!

Nexus Characters
    Oliver Slyfield
    Chaos Crane

Spoiler: Rolled A 1 Conversation
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Me(CosmicHobbit)
    I roll to roll my die in such a way that it stays on the table, instead of any where else
    Quote Originally Posted by Crisis21
    Your die careens across the table, hitting everyone else's dice before flying off to crack a lamp, dent the wall, and hit you straight in the forehead before landing on the floor and rolling under the couch. Oh, and it landed on a '1'. As did every die it hit on the table.

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Bugbear in the Playground

Evan smiles impishly.

I could use someone to walk with at least.

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    [Grace's House]

Niji goes over and tries to give Grace a small hug. Not as tight as last time.
    "Honestly, I feel alright. I mean, I expect you to pay me for working for you like you promised, and the room like you promised. Maaaaaaybe you owe me a little for the trouble. But you can pay me back!" she says with a winning, fanged smile.
    Grace's House

Grace is very easy to hug. She does honestly quite enjoy contact with other people, though she tries to shy away from it for the most part.
    "Yeah-yeah, of- . . . of course." Grace sniffles slightly. "Yeah of course you're going to be paid. I can at least pay you back and place in a work order to have your room rebuilt to something that'll fit you.
    Anything you want. We'll put it on my bill."

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticHarmony View Post
    Tiptoein' through the Tulips

"Hmmm....last I remember, I was in the Nameless Desert, fighting this guy, when I got stabbed through the heart by a giant scorpion he summoned." Armonia blushes a bit. "Wait no, I actually summoned the scorpion, but it was so not what I was going for. I was hoping for something that wouldn't backfire on me, but that's the dice you roll in my life." Armonia shrugs, then goes to pick up his stuff, slinging his bag over his back. "Anyway, next thing I know, I wake up in this very colorful place, with a pretty pink lady watching my unconscious body. So what made you decide to open your realm to the public Civvy?" Armonia is honestly curious, because the Gods/desses he is familiar with typically like to exclude living mortals from their homes.
    Flowers for Dais

"Well that doesn't sound . . . very nice." Civvy frowns slightly, nibbling at her lower lip in thought.l "Summoned help that doesn't actually help seems like a laaaame thing to have to deal with.

Uhhh. I just like meeting people! I can't really get out much, so I figured I'd open it up and let people in to talk to me!"
    She says this with the air of someone feeling quite clever of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    "Of course, it makes sense to tell the god who owns the realm that I'll be living in it. And I think I will quickly introduce myself to the neighbors so that they aren't confused when I suddenly show up and start living in the house." He turns from surveying the house to look at Naku and says, "Thanks for showing me around and setting up the beginning of me living here. It means a lot."
    "Of course. I am happy to have been able to help." Naku replies with another of her warm, pure sort of smiles. "Though, on a slightly less happy note, if anyone gives you trouble, do just let me know. And if there is potential violence, simply call for me with urgency and I will be over to settle things quickly.
    I doubt you'll need me in that regard, but you have the right to know."

Quote Originally Posted by DoomITP View Post
    Evan smiles impishly.

I could use someone to walk with at least.
    Naku shrugs once. "I can help with that, of course.
    Do you want a map?"
    Naku
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Siena
    Kwen's making an assassination attempt seem sheepish and shy!
    I'm Demon Princess of Nightmares, and I approve this idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

4. - Top - End - #1084
    Pixie in the Playground

All the Flowers

"Yea well....what can be done. So wait....you just let anyone waltz right in here? I mean, yea you're a Goddess and can probably turn anyone into a cute adorable puppy if they cause trouble, but do you have any screening process?"
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2018-06-17 at 05:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Collins
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Firbolg in the Playground

When Naku speaks, it's fairly obvious at least that she is a vampire herself. Whether or not she was killed by one though, or even if she is dead or not . . .
    "Iiii- . . . Well." She's never actually had to describe what she does here to anyone. So. Um. "I help to spread hope. My methods though, are more of being called in by Civvy to go stop the spread of despair. Usually into places where, say, an army can't go, or where a single individual might succeed where a group could fail.

Though,"
    she does add with a happy smile. "There are simple days of going and helping an orphanage or dog shelter to plant flowers, or get out into the community."
    Anima might happen to stare a bit. She's never met a vampire in person! How fascinating.
    "Like a secret agent." She hazards. "That's really something. For the rest, I'm glad you like it. Planting flowers, to me, would feel like a waste of time." Most things do to Anima. It's fairly troublesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

6. - Top - End - #1086

"Of course. I am happy to have been able to help." Naku replies with another of her warm, pure sort of smiles. "Though, on a slightly less happy note, if anyone gives you trouble, do just let me know. And if there is potential violence, simply call for me with urgency and I will be over to settle things quickly.
    I doubt you'll need me in that regard, but you have the right to know."
    "I will definitely do that. Although, if this place is anywhere near as happy and hopeful as it seems, it really shouldn't be a problem." Looking at the house and raising his eyebrows, Oliver says, "That's the easiest I've ever gotten a house in my life." Smiling, he says, "I guess Civiron really likes having new residents."

Nexus Characters
    Oliver Slyfield
    Chaos Crane

Show
    I roll to roll my die in such a way that it stays on the table, instead of any where else
    Your die careens across the table, hitting everyone else's dice before flying off to crack a lamp, dent the wall, and hit you straight in the forehead before landing on the floor and rolling under the couch. Oh, and it landed on a '1'. As did every die it hit on the table.

7. - Top - End - #1087

All the Flowers

"Yea well....what can be done. So wait....you just let anyone waltz right in here? I mean, yea you're a Goddess and can probably turn anyone into a cute adorable puppy if they cause trouble, but do you have any screening process?"
    Flowers Flowers and More

"Well, I mean," Civvy admits, scratching at the back of her head. "Anybody like, puuure evil basically just can't get through the portal at all. And I have someone I trust at the gate, welcoming and screening people.
    But other than that . . . uh . . .
    Yeah. Yeah pretty much just about anyone can come through."

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Anima might happen to stare a bit. She's never met a vampire in person! How fascinating.
    "Like a secret agent." She hazards. "That's really something. For the rest, I'm glad you like it. Planting flowers, to me, would feel like a waste of time." Most things do to Anima. It's fairly troublesome.
    "Something like." Naku agrees with a bit of a nod. It might not be entirely accurate, as, from her understanding, spies usually weren't sent in to assassinate people. "The flowers themselves may be. But the action of planting them brings people together in a wonderful way. There's a . . . a certain type of magic to be had in getting a group of people together and working with each other towards a simple, pleasant goal."

"I will definitely do that. Although, if this place is anywhere near as happy and hopeful as it seems, it really shouldn't be a problem." Looking at the house and raising his eyebrows, Oliver says, "That's the easiest I've ever gotten a house in my life." Smiling, he says, "I guess Civiron really likes having new residents."
    "She sure does! She enjoys meeting new people, and making people feel welcome. It just . . . it just makes her happy."
    Naku
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

8. - Top - End - #1088
    Pixie in the Playground

Flowers Flowers Flowers and More

"I like the way you work Civvy!" Armonia says with a wide smile. "Well, I better figure out what to do now, let's see....." Armonia covers his eyes, then begins to twirl rapidly, sticking his finger straight out. After about a minute, he suddenly stops and uncovers his eyes. "This way!" Armonia takes a couple steps in the direction he pointed to. "It is a pleasure meeting you Civvy! Hopefully I won't cause you too much trouble!" Armonia then begins to walk away, having no idea where he is going, but is sure he'll find something interesting to see in this colorful land the pink goddess created.(and if he doesn't, a quick use of his power will surely remedy that)
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2018-06-17 at 06:13 PM.
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

9. - Top - End - #1089

Flowers Flowers Flowers and More

"I like the way you work Civvy!" Armonia says with a wide smile. "Well, I better figure out what to do now, let's see....." Armonia covers his eyes, then begins to twirl rapidly, sticking his finger straight out. After about a minute, he suddenly stops and uncovers his eyes. "This way!" Armonia takes a couple steps in the direction he pointed to. "It is a pleasure meeting you Civvy! Hopefully I won't cause you too much trouble!" Armonia then begins to walk away, having no idea where he is going, but is sure he'll find something interesting to see in this colorful land the pink goddess created.(and if he doesn't, a quick use of his power will surely remedy that)
    Flowers Emporium

"Oh. Well. Uh. All. All right! Have a great time!" Civvy waves at him as he goes!

The exact where he goes is absolutely up to you, there's a map in the first post, but it's all just a happy, wonderful place.
    Naku
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1090
    Pixie in the Playground

Where'd all the Flowers go?

Armonia continues forward until he eventually finds an end to the beautiful botanicals and comes across a path. To one side, the path leads to the edge of a bright and cheerful town far off in the distance. The other way goes to an unusually grim looking forest. Straight ahead is an enormous lake with sparkling blue water. While the path itself seems clear of creatures, Armonia isn't really paying attention, and may have missed someone or thing. Either way, he continues forward, keeping his path straight and seeing who or what he'll come across. As he walks, Armonia sings in his native tongue. "Eísai, Esý eísai. Eláte sto déntro. Ótan vríkan énan ándra, léne poios dolofónise treis. Kápoia paráxena prágmata synévainan edó, kanénas xénos den tha ítan. An synantithíkame ta mesánychta sto kremastó déntro."
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2018-06-17 at 08:28 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Ogre in the Playground

Grace's House

Grace is very easy to hug. She does honestly quite enjoy contact with other people, though she tries to shy away from it for the most part.
    "Yeah-yeah, of- . . . of course." Grace sniffles slightly. "Yeah of course you're going to be paid. I can at least pay you back and place in a work order to have your room rebuilt to something that'll fit you.
    Anything you want. We'll put it on my bill."
    [Grace’s House]

Niji ponders the idea.
    ”I want a pool. A big one. The shower you gave me can’t even fit a third of me. And this much of me is going to get dusty.” she sends a wriggle down her body for effect. There is indeed lots of her. Though then she notices something.
    ”Wait, you weren’t this big before. How much have you drank?” she pokes at Grace, precisely where Grace had been poking her earlier.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

12. - Top - End - #1092

"She sure does! She enjoys meeting new people, and making people feel welcome. It just . . . it just makes her happy."
    "Well, as long as it provides housing for people, including me, I can't argue with it. again, thank you so much for this!"

Nexus Characters
    Oliver Slyfield
    Chaos Crane

Show

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Something like." Naku agrees with a bit of a nod. It might not be entirely accurate, as, from her understanding, spies usually weren't sent in to assassinate people. "The flowers themselves may be. But the action of planting them brings people together in a wonderful way. There's a . . . a certain type of magic to be had in getting a group of people together and working with each other towards a simple, pleasant goal."
    Naku didn't make it super clear to Anima that she assassinated people. But spies, assassins, there's a whole sort of thing going on there.
    "I can see why you'd like that, if you have to work on your own a lot."
    "Thanks for talking to me, but I should really go. There's a lot to do."
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    ~Inner Circle~
    Spoiler
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

14. - Top - End - #1094

Where'd all the Flowers go?

Armonia continues forward until he eventually finds an end to the beautiful botanicals and comes across a path. To one side, the path leads to the edge of a bright and cheerful town far off in the distance. The other way goes to an unusually grim looking forest. Straight ahead is an enormous lake with sparkling blue water. While the path itself seems clear of creatures, Armonia isn't really paying attention, and may have missed someone or thing. Either way, he continues forward, keeping his path straight and seeing who or what he'll come across. As he walks, Armonia sings in his native tongue. "Eísai, Esý eísai. Eláte sto déntro. Ótan vríkan énan ándra, léne poios dolofónise treis. Kápoia paráxena prágmata synévainan edó, kanénas xénos den tha ítan. An synantithíkame ta mesánychta sto kremastó déntro."
    Civvy waaaaves as he goes!

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    [Grace’s House]

Niji ponders the idea.
    ”I want a pool. A big one. The shower you gave me can’t even fit a third of me. And this much of me is going to get dusty.” she sends a wriggle down her body for effect. There is indeed lots of her. Though then she notices something.
    ”Wait, you weren’t this big before. How much have you drank?” she pokes at Grace, precisely where Grace had been poking her earlier.
    Grace's House

Grace blushes a bit, noting that Niji does actually have quite a bit of extra space to be reaching around for the hug.
    Then she just mumbles something that sounds like 'a lot' as Niji pokes her repeatedly. She is not quite used to being poked, what with tending to shy away from physical touch of anyone.
    "Anyway. Pool. Yes. Yes of course."

"Well, as long as it provides housing for people, including me, I can't argue with it. again, thank you so much for this!"
    "Of course." Naku says with another polite nod. "I'm happy I could be of assistance. Should you need me, just give me a call. If you're in the realm, I'll be summoned and come quickly."

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Naku didn't make it super clear to Anima that she assassinated people. But spies, assassins, there's a whole sort of thing going on there.
    "I can see why you'd like that, if you have to work on your own a lot."
    "Thanks for talking to me, but I should really go. There's a lot to do."
    "Usually, yes.

All right. Thank you for the break, and good luck on your quest."
    Naku
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

Niji grins wolfishly.
    ”Oh course, if you get me a pool, I’ll need a swimsuit.”
    Kin has told her to relax with her wardrobe. Have fun, don’t worry about judgement. And Niji has a beach body that she wants to use!
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]