Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940
Results 1,171 to 1,177 of 1177

Thread: Civiron's Realm

1. - Top - End - #1171
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Civiron's Realm

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    Grace’s House

Niji paces slow about the room, awkward on her feet. Lights dance across the room as she goes.
    ”I dunno, I can’t tell if it’s the legs or the feet or the tail. I just don’t feel balanced right.”
    Grace's House

"Iiiinteresting. Just earlier today you were still a biped." Grace scribbles further in her notes. "But if it doesn't feel right, then it doesn't feel right. I guess your body just . . . forgot how to balance right?"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace's House]

Niji huffs, crossing her arms.
    "I can balance just fine! In a normal shape. So nyeh." she says, flicking her tongue out for a moment.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

3. - Top - End - #1173

[Grace's House]

Niji huffs, crossing her arms.
    "I can balance just fine! In a normal shape. So nyeh." she says, flicking her tongue out for a moment.
    Grace's House

Grace shruuuugs. "This is very interesting. Science will thank your contributions in the future, and I will thank you for them now!
    Do you want something to undo this? I should be able to get some sort of 'purge' thing that should clear out anything else you've drunk."
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

Niji nods.
    ”Yeah that sounds good. I wanna sleep tonight as me, I think.” she decides, tail swishing behind her. Bed sounds nice, actually.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

5. - Top - End - #1175

[Grace’s House]

Niji nods.
    ”Yeah that sounds good. I wanna sleep tonight as me, I think.” she decides, tail swishing behind her. Bed sounds nice, actually.
    Grace's House

"Then give me juuuust a few minutes to get something together for you." Grace says, before snapping her notebook shut, and heading downstairs to whip up an antidote.
    She'll be back in a few minutes with something that should work, and might spell the end of this scene if bed is the plan afterwards.
    Show

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Dwarf in the Playground

Town in Sight

"Man.....it feels like I've been walking for weeks. How uneventful. Hopefully something comes from this surge of Chaos I'm feeling." Armonia stumbles forward from the forest, happy to finally leave its gloom behind. Up ahead in the distance, he sees a shimmering light. When he focuses on it, he sees a large but quaint town, filled with various colors. When a gentle breeze passes, he can smell the delicious scent of fresh made bread and clean woodsmoke coming from it. Happily, Armonia continues onward to the town, sensing that there will be Chaos within.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Collins
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

7. - Top - End - #1177

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticHarmony View Post
    Town in Sight

"Man.....it feels like I've been walking for weeks. How uneventful. Hopefully something comes from this surge of Chaos I'm feeling." Armonia stumbles forward from the forest, happy to finally leave its gloom behind. Up ahead in the distance, he sees a shimmering light. When he focuses on it, he sees a large but quaint town, filled with various colors. When a gentle breeze passes, he can smell the delicious scent of fresh made bread and clean woodsmoke coming from it. Happily, Armonia continues onward to the town, sensing that there will be Chaos within.
    Welllll, no one else has jumped on this, so I will!

Armonia might very well bump into someone on his way! Exactly who is up in the air and vhaotic!
    Could be Naku again! Could be Civvy herself!
    Or it could be Kin the brightly colored lamia, or Grace the 100% human she promises!
    Show