New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 37 of 46 FirstFirst ... 122728293031323334353637383940414243444546 LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,110 of 1371

Thread: Civiron's Realm

1. - Top - End - #1081
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

Default Re: Civiron's Realm

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    All of these can most definitely be found in a house! Several different types of houses, with different sizes of each of the rooms, but they're definitely there!
    "If you'd like. It would be a good idea to meet your potential neighbors." Though so far no actual PCs live in town so they're all NPCs. "But as for reserving it, I'll come back later and either leave a note on the door, or something. But either way, I let Civvy know, and that's really the important step."
    "Of course, it makes sense to tell the god who owns the realm that I'll be living in it. And I think I will quickly introduce myself to the neighbors so that they aren't confused when I suddenly show up and start living in the house." He turns from surveying the house to look at Naku and says, "Thanks for showing me around and setting up the beginning of me living here. It means a lot."
    After 2 years of silence, I reappear!

Place your bets now, how long until I disappear again

2. - Top - End - #1082
    Bugbear in the Playground

Evan smiles impishly.

I could use someone to walk with at least.

3. - Top - End - #1083
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by LordDeathkeeper View Post
    [Grace's House]

Niji goes over and tries to give Grace a small hug. Not as tight as last time.
    "Honestly, I feel alright. I mean, I expect you to pay me for working for you like you promised, and the room like you promised. Maaaaaaybe you owe me a little for the trouble. But you can pay me back!" she says with a winning, fanged smile.
    Grace's House

Grace is very easy to hug. She does honestly quite enjoy contact with other people, though she tries to shy away from it for the most part.
    "Yeah-yeah, of- . . . of course." Grace sniffles slightly. "Yeah of course you're going to be paid. I can at least pay you back and place in a work order to have your room rebuilt to something that'll fit you.
    Anything you want. We'll put it on my bill."

Quote Originally Posted by ChaoticHarmony View Post
    Tiptoein' through the Tulips

"Hmmm....last I remember, I was in the Nameless Desert, fighting this guy, when I got stabbed through the heart by a giant scorpion he summoned." Armonia blushes a bit. "Wait no, I actually summoned the scorpion, but it was so not what I was going for. I was hoping for something that wouldn't backfire on me, but that's the dice you roll in my life." Armonia shrugs, then goes to pick up his stuff, slinging his bag over his back. "Anyway, next thing I know, I wake up in this very colorful place, with a pretty pink lady watching my unconscious body. So what made you decide to open your realm to the public Civvy?" Armonia is honestly curious, because the Gods/desses he is familiar with typically like to exclude living mortals from their homes.
    Flowers for Dais

"Well that doesn't sound . . . very nice." Civvy frowns slightly, nibbling at her lower lip in thought.l "Summoned help that doesn't actually help seems like a laaaame thing to have to deal with.

Uhhh. I just like meeting people! I can't really get out much, so I figured I'd open it up and let people in to talk to me!"
    She says this with the air of someone feeling quite clever of themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by CosmicHobbit View Post
    "Of course, it makes sense to tell the god who owns the realm that I'll be living in it. And I think I will quickly introduce myself to the neighbors so that they aren't confused when I suddenly show up and start living in the house." He turns from surveying the house to look at Naku and says, "Thanks for showing me around and setting up the beginning of me living here. It means a lot."
    "Of course. I am happy to have been able to help." Naku replies with another of her warm, pure sort of smiles. "Though, on a slightly less happy note, if anyone gives you trouble, do just let me know. And if there is potential violence, simply call for me with urgency and I will be over to settle things quickly.
    I doubt you'll need me in that regard, but you have the right to know."

Quote Originally Posted by DoomITP View Post
    Evan smiles impishly.

I could use someone to walk with at least.
    Naku shrugs once. "I can help with that, of course.
    Do you want a map?"
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

4. - Top - End - #1084

BarbarianGuy

All the Flowers

"Yea well....what can be done. So wait....you just let anyone waltz right in here? I mean, yea you're a Goddess and can probably turn anyone into a cute adorable puppy if they cause trouble, but do you have any screening process?"
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2018-06-17 at 05:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne Collins
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

5. - Top - End - #1085
    Firbolg in the Playground

When Naku speaks, it's fairly obvious at least that she is a vampire herself. Whether or not she was killed by one though, or even if she is dead or not . . .
    "Iiii- . . . Well." She's never actually had to describe what she does here to anyone. So. Um. "I help to spread hope. My methods though, are more of being called in by Civvy to go stop the spread of despair. Usually into places where, say, an army can't go, or where a single individual might succeed where a group could fail.

Though,"
    she does add with a happy smile. "There are simple days of going and helping an orphanage or dog shelter to plant flowers, or get out into the community."
    Anima might happen to stare a bit. She's never met a vampire in person! How fascinating.
    "Like a secret agent." She hazards. "That's really something. For the rest, I'm glad you like it. Planting flowers, to me, would feel like a waste of time." Most things do to Anima. It's fairly troublesome.
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

6. - Top - End - #1086
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"Of course. I am happy to have been able to help." Naku replies with another of her warm, pure sort of smiles. "Though, on a slightly less happy note, if anyone gives you trouble, do just let me know. And if there is potential violence, simply call for me with urgency and I will be over to settle things quickly.
    I doubt you'll need me in that regard, but you have the right to know."
    "I will definitely do that. Although, if this place is anywhere near as happy and hopeful as it seems, it really shouldn't be a problem." Looking at the house and raising his eyebrows, Oliver says, "That's the easiest I've ever gotten a house in my life." Smiling, he says, "I guess Civiron really likes having new residents."

7. - Top - End - #1087

All the Flowers

"Yea well....what can be done. So wait....you just let anyone waltz right in here? I mean, yea you're a Goddess and can probably turn anyone into a cute adorable puppy if they cause trouble, but do you have any screening process?"
    Flowers Flowers and More

"Well, I mean," Civvy admits, scratching at the back of her head. "Anybody like, puuure evil basically just can't get through the portal at all. And I have someone I trust at the gate, welcoming and screening people.
    But other than that . . . uh . . .
    Yeah. Yeah pretty much just about anyone can come through."

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Anima might happen to stare a bit. She's never met a vampire in person! How fascinating.
    "Like a secret agent." She hazards. "That's really something. For the rest, I'm glad you like it. Planting flowers, to me, would feel like a waste of time." Most things do to Anima. It's fairly troublesome.
    "Something like." Naku agrees with a bit of a nod. It might not be entirely accurate, as, from her understanding, spies usually weren't sent in to assassinate people. "The flowers themselves may be. But the action of planting them brings people together in a wonderful way. There's a . . . a certain type of magic to be had in getting a group of people together and working with each other towards a simple, pleasant goal."

"I will definitely do that. Although, if this place is anywhere near as happy and hopeful as it seems, it really shouldn't be a problem." Looking at the house and raising his eyebrows, Oliver says, "That's the easiest I've ever gotten a house in my life." Smiling, he says, "I guess Civiron really likes having new residents."
    "She sure does! She enjoys meeting new people, and making people feel welcome. It just . . . it just makes her happy."
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

8. - Top - End - #1088

BarbarianGuy

Flowers Flowers Flowers and More

"I like the way you work Civvy!" Armonia says with a wide smile. "Well, I better figure out what to do now, let's see....." Armonia covers his eyes, then begins to twirl rapidly, sticking his finger straight out. After about a minute, he suddenly stops and uncovers his eyes. "This way!" Armonia takes a couple steps in the direction he pointed to. "It is a pleasure meeting you Civvy! Hopefully I won't cause you too much trouble!" Armonia then begins to walk away, having no idea where he is going, but is sure he'll find something interesting to see in this colorful land the pink goddess created.(and if he doesn't, a quick use of his power will surely remedy that)
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2018-06-17 at 06:13 PM.
    Strange things did happen here, no stranger would it be if we met at midnight in the hanging tree

9. - Top - End - #1089

Flowers Flowers Flowers and More

"I like the way you work Civvy!" Armonia says with a wide smile. "Well, I better figure out what to do now, let's see....." Armonia covers his eyes, then begins to twirl rapidly, sticking his finger straight out. After about a minute, he suddenly stops and uncovers his eyes. "This way!" Armonia takes a couple steps in the direction he pointed to. "It is a pleasure meeting you Civvy! Hopefully I won't cause you too much trouble!" Armonia then begins to walk away, having no idea where he is going, but is sure he'll find something interesting to see in this colorful land the pink goddess created.(and if he doesn't, a quick use of his power will surely remedy that)
    Flowers Emporium

"Oh. Well. Uh. All. All right! Have a great time!" Civvy waves at him as he goes!

The exact where he goes is absolutely up to you, there's a map in the first post, but it's all just a happy, wonderful place.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #1090

BarbarianGuy

Where'd all the Flowers go?

Armonia continues forward until he eventually finds an end to the beautiful botanicals and comes across a path. To one side, the path leads to the edge of a bright and cheerful town far off in the distance. The other way goes to an unusually grim looking forest. Straight ahead is an enormous lake with sparkling blue water. While the path itself seems clear of creatures, Armonia isn't really paying attention, and may have missed someone or thing. Either way, he continues forward, keeping his path straight and seeing who or what he'll come across. As he walks, Armonia sings in his native tongue. "Eísai, Esý eísai. Eláte sto déntro. Ótan vríkan énan ándra, léne poios dolofónise treis. Kápoia paráxena prágmata synévainan edó, kanénas xénos den tha ítan. An synantithíkame ta mesánychta sto kremastó déntro."
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2018-06-17 at 08:28 PM.

11. - Top - End - #1091
    Ogre in the Playground

Grace's House

Grace is very easy to hug. She does honestly quite enjoy contact with other people, though she tries to shy away from it for the most part.
    "Yeah-yeah, of- . . . of course." Grace sniffles slightly. "Yeah of course you're going to be paid. I can at least pay you back and place in a work order to have your room rebuilt to something that'll fit you.
    Anything you want. We'll put it on my bill."
    [Grace’s House]

Niji ponders the idea.
    ”I want a pool. A big one. The shower you gave me can’t even fit a third of me. And this much of me is going to get dusty.” she sends a wriggle down her body for effect. There is indeed lots of her. Though then she notices something.
    ”Wait, you weren’t this big before. How much have you drank?” she pokes at Grace, precisely where Grace had been poking her earlier.
    Spako Highclaws by Ceika.

[Sorry Boss, but as always, I get the last word.]

12. - Top - End - #1092
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"She sure does! She enjoys meeting new people, and making people feel welcome. It just . . . it just makes her happy."
    "Well, as long as it provides housing for people, including me, I can't argue with it. again, thank you so much for this!"

13. - Top - End - #1093
    Firbolg in the Playground

"Something like." Naku agrees with a bit of a nod. It might not be entirely accurate, as, from her understanding, spies usually weren't sent in to assassinate people. "The flowers themselves may be. But the action of planting them brings people together in a wonderful way. There's a . . . a certain type of magic to be had in getting a group of people together and working with each other towards a simple, pleasant goal."
    Naku didn't make it super clear to Anima that she assassinated people. But spies, assassins, there's a whole sort of thing going on there.
    "I can see why you'd like that, if you have to work on your own a lot."
    "Thanks for talking to me, but I should really go. There's a lot to do."
    ~Inner Circle~
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    He takes normality and reason and turns them UP TO 11!
    Quote Originally Posted by Anarion View Post
    Recaiden, stop using your mastery of the English language to confuse the issue.
    Echidna by Serpentine

14. - Top - End - #1094

Armonia continues forward until he eventually finds an end to the beautiful botanicals and comes across a path. To one side, the path leads to the edge of a bright and cheerful town far off in the distance. The other way goes to an unusually grim looking forest. Straight ahead is an enormous lake with sparkling blue water. While the path itself seems clear of creatures, Armonia isn't really paying attention, and may have missed someone or thing. Either way, he continues forward, keeping his path straight and seeing who or what he'll come across. As he walks, Armonia sings in his native tongue. "Eísai, Esý eísai. Eláte sto déntro. Ótan vríkan énan ándra, léne poios dolofónise treis. Kápoia paráxena prágmata synévainan edó, kanénas xénos den tha ítan. An synantithíkame ta mesánychta sto kremastó déntro."
    Civvy waaaaves as he goes!

[Grace’s House]

Niji ponders the idea.
    ”I want a pool. A big one. The shower you gave me can’t even fit a third of me. And this much of me is going to get dusty.” she sends a wriggle down her body for effect. There is indeed lots of her. Though then she notices something.
    ”Wait, you weren’t this big before. How much have you drank?” she pokes at Grace, precisely where Grace had been poking her earlier.
    Grace's House

Grace blushes a bit, noting that Niji does actually have quite a bit of extra space to be reaching around for the hug.
    Then she just mumbles something that sounds like 'a lot' as Niji pokes her repeatedly. She is not quite used to being poked, what with tending to shy away from physical touch of anyone.
    "Anyway. Pool. Yes. Yes of course."

"Well, as long as it provides housing for people, including me, I can't argue with it. again, thank you so much for this!"
    "Of course." Naku says with another polite nod. "I'm happy I could be of assistance. Should you need me, just give me a call. If you're in the realm, I'll be summoned and come quickly."

Quote Originally Posted by Recaiden View Post
    Naku didn't make it super clear to Anima that she assassinated people. But spies, assassins, there's a whole sort of thing going on there.
    "I can see why you'd like that, if you have to work on your own a lot."
    "Thanks for talking to me, but I should really go. There's a lot to do."
    "Usually, yes.

All right. Thank you for the break, and good luck on your quest."
    Show

15. - Top - End - #1095
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

Niji grins wolfishly.
    ”Oh course, if you get me a pool, I’ll need a swimsuit.”
    Kin has told her to relax with her wardrobe. Have fun, don’t worry about judgement. And Niji has a beach body that she wants to use!

16. - Top - End - #1096

[Grace’s House]

Niji grins wolfishly.
    ”Oh course, if you get me a pool, I’ll need a swimsuit.”
    Kin has told her to relax with her wardrobe. Have fun, don’t worry about judgement. And Niji has a beach body that she wants to use!
    Grace's House

"I- Y-Yes of cou-. . . ooooh." Then Grace's eyes go quite wide. "Oooooooh yes. You will won't you. I can arrange that! I'm sure we can pick you out something nice!"
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1097
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s house]

Niji nods vigorously.
    ”Yes, please. If I’m going to be living here I’ll need a whole wardrobe to be honest. And I’ll need stuff more my taste than this.” she says, pulling at the plain green shirt.

18. - Top - End - #1098
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"Of course." Naku says with another polite nod. "I'm happy I could be of assistance. Should you need me, just give me a call. If you're in the realm, I'll be summoned and come quickly."
    Oliver says, "Okey dokey. Well, I have no idea if cell phones work across dimensional barriers, so maybe I should go. Don't want to have missed calls from any of my associates, as most of them end up yelling at me over voicemail if I don't pick up."

19. - Top - End - #1099

[Grace’s house]

Niji nods vigorously.
    ”Yes, please. If I’m going to be living here I’ll need a whole wardrobe to be honest. And I’ll need stuff more my taste than this.” she says, pulling at the plain green shirt.
    Grace's House

"Weee can do that! There's a clothing store I frequent. THey'll definitely get you hooked up.
    Though . . . what is your taste?"
    Grace asks, slightly confused.

Oliver says, "Okey dokey. Well, I have no idea if cell phones work across dimensional barriers, so maybe I should go. Don't want to have missed calls from any of my associates, as most of them end up yelling at me over voicemail if I don't pick up."
    "That one I honestly don't know. I don't have a cell phone, so have never had a chance to check. Would you like company on your way out, or if you'd simply like some time to yourself?" Naku asks, obviously not trying to pressure him into anything, but offering in case he would like.

Since it's been a while, and no one's replied yet, I could offer someone if you would like?
    Last edited by Mee; 2018-06-30 at 05:05 PM.
    Show

20. - Top - End - #1100
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

Niji smiles a little.
    ”Well, uh. it’s...” she looks nervous.
    ”When I was younger I wanted to be an actor. It didn’t last very long. They told me I wouldn’t get anything unless I got some superpowers, or became a hot catgirl.
    Maybe they were joking. I don’t know. But I think it made me realize that well...”
    she shakes a little for effect.”This is all I ever wanted, even if I wouldn’t admit it. So I wanna show off. Like, I don’t actually want to go around in nothing all the time. But I want people to be impressed and look a little.”

21. - Top - End - #1101
    Dwarf in the Playground

NecromancerGirl

"That one I honestly don't know. I don't have a cell phone, so have never had a chance to check. Would you like company on your way out, or if you'd simply like some time to yourself?" Naku asks, obviously not trying to pressure him into anything, but offering in case he would like.
    "I think I can make my way out of here, but if you want to accompany me, it's not a problem." It's pretty clear from his tone that he doesn't have a preference one way or the other.
    Last edited by CosmicHobbit; 2018-07-01 at 04:42 PM.

22. - Top - End - #1102

BarbarianGuy

Nearing the Dark Forest

Armonia continues along the path to the dark and spooky forest.Wait a minute... Armonia thinks to himself as he continues his song Wasn't I heading towards a lake? The forest was down a different path. Looking around, Armonia sees no signs of the massive body of water, or that there ever was.Weird....I could've sworn there was a lake nearby. But now that I think of it, why would I go there when this creepy forest is here. A dark gloomy place in a divine realm as colorful and happy as this? Definitely where I would travel to. Must have been daydreaming about the water. And with that, Armonia promptly forgets about the lake as he makes it to the edge of the forest.
    Last edited by ChaoticHarmony; 2018-07-01 at 06:10 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1103

[Grace’s House]

Niji smiles a little.
    ”Well, uh. it’s...” she looks nervous.
    ”When I was younger I wanted to be an actor. It didn’t last very long. They told me I wouldn’t get anything unless I got some superpowers, or became a hot catgirl.
    Maybe they were joking. I don’t know. But I think it made me realize that well...”
    she shakes a little for effect.”This is all I ever wanted, even if I wouldn’t admit it. So I wanna show off. Like, I don’t actually want to go around in nothing all the time. But I want people to be impressed and look a little.”
    Grace's House

Grace listens, saying nothing until Niji has had her time to speak her piece in full, her head tilted to one side slightly.

And then she nods, a smile starting to form on her lips.
    "Well! I mean," Grace pointedly glances down at Niji's figure, before locking eyes with her. "You absolutely are gonna get people to look, no matter what you decide to wear. But we can definitely go find you some outfits that'll accentuate what you've got. It'll be fun!"

"I think I can make my way out of here, but if you want to accompany me, it's not a problem." It's pretty clear from his tone that he doesn't have a preference one way or the other.
    "Then I will leave you to it. It was wonderful getting to talk with you again, and I look forward to our next conversation." Naku says with a polite nod of her head.

Nearing the Dark Forest

Armonia continues along the path to the dark and spooky forest.Wait a minute... Armonia thinks to himself as he continues his songWasn't I heading towards a lake? The forest was down a different path. Looking around, Armonia sees no signs of the massive body of water, or that there ever was.Weird....I could've sworn there was a lake nearby. But now that I think of it, why would I go there when this creepy forest is here. A dark gloomy place in a divine realm as colorful and happy as this? Definitely where I would travel to. Must have been daydreaming about the water. And with that, Armonia promptly forgets about the lake as he makes it to the edge of the forest.
    Near the Dark Forest

Well, the majority of the forest is perfectly fine. Just this one large, dark clearing, and the forest surrounding it. It's dark, cold, and there's even some frost on the ground that crackles underfoot, very oddly at ends with the rest of the weather in this realm.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #1104

BarbarianGuy

By the Strange Clearing

"Perfect!" Armonia says to the narrative voice in his head describing the cold dark section of the otherwise bright green and tranquil forest. "This is exactly the kind of out of place place I like to find!" Armonia strides into the shadowy zone with gusto! And inevitably knocking into several trees along the way. It really stinks not having Darkvision, oh well, what's the worst that can happen? I die? HA! He eventually finds his way to the clearing.

Spoiler: metagame knowledge
    Show
    Armonia may hear a strange noise, like something dragging on the ground. If he does, he will tilt his head and listen for a moment
    Spoiler
    Show
    I had to go back and read past posts. They are entertaining as heck

25. - Top - End - #1105

By the Strange Clearing

"Perfect!" Armonia says to the narrative voice in his head describing the cold dark section of the otherwise bright green and tranquil forest. "This is exactly the kind of out of place place I like to find!" Armonia strides into the shadowy zone with gusto! And inevitably knocking into several trees along the way. It really stinks not having Darkvision, oh well, what's the worst that can happen? I die? HA! He eventually finds his way to the clearing.

Spoiler: metagame knowledge
    Show
    Armonia may hear a strange noise, like something dragging on the ground. If he does, he will tilt his head and listen for a moment
    Spoiler
    Show
    I had to go back and read past posts. They are entertaining as heck
    Oh he absolutely hears that same strange noise!
    And that is exactly what it sounds like!

Sounds like something heavy being dragged along the ground, before a pause, a grunt of effort, and then a sort of whumpf as it's dropped into the ground. Shortly after, what sounds like a shovel burying dirt on top of it can be heard.
    It's also absolutely pitch black.
    Show

26. - Top - End - #1106

BarbarianGuy

You can't see me!....or can you?

(If assumptions may continue to be true)
    After a quick moment of listening, Armonia smiles slightly, then begins to whistle the song he was singing earlier, albeit slower to make it more haunting. After he gets through what would be the first verse, a pair of glowing red eyes appear in the darkness. Armonia stares at them, wide eyed and silent, but unafraid. As another moment of silence passes between the two, Armonia shrugs his shoulders. Eh, why not. Whatever happens will be fun anyway he thinks to himself. The red eyes may be surprised to find that Armonia's eyes begin to glow themselves, a burning radiance that focuses intensely on them.

Spoiler: Armonia's Burning Gaze
    Show
    This is the signal of Armonia using his divine power. Whatever he is focusing on at the time of activation becomes the target of his Chaotic Magic. Anything can happen to the target, from big and dramatic(like turning a kitten into a Tarrasque) to small and subtle(like making water taste like fruit punch) and everything in between. Due to the random nature of this ability, whenever Armonia targets something not in my control(like a character belonging to someone else) the owner gets to decide what happens and how it happens. No matter the case, it takes two posts for his power to finish. The only thing that doesn't happen is NOTHING! So have fun deciding what horrible, weird, hilarious, wonderful, or meh thing happens when those eyes glow!
    Spoiler: Divine
    Show
    Gods, Demi-gods, and Celestial-blooded characters are never directly affected by this power.(e.g. the power COULD NOT compel them to laugh uncontrollably, but COULD summon invisible hands to tickle them mercilessly)

27. - Top - End - #1107
    Ogre in the Playground

Grace’s House

Niji smiles and takes Grace’s hand.
    ”Well, come on then. Let’s go!!” she urges Grace, pulling her along without a destination in mind, as she doesn’t know if Grace wants to go back to the walk-in closet or not.

28. - Top - End - #1108

You can't see me!....or can you?

(If assumptions may continue to be true)
    After a quick moment of listening, Armonia smiles slightly, then begins to whistle the song he was singing earlier, albeit slower to make it more haunting. After he gets through what would be the first verse, a pair of glowing red eyes appear in the darkness. Armonia stares at them, wide eyed and silent, but unafraid. As another moment of silence passes between the two, Armonia shrugs his shoulders. Eh, why not. Whatever happens will be fun anyway he thinks to himself. The red eyes may be surprised to find that Armonia's eyes begin to glow themselves, a burning radiance that focuses intensely on them.

Spoiler: Armonia's Burning Gaze
    Show
    This is the signal of Armonia using his divine power. Whatever he is focusing on at the time of activation becomes the target of his Chaotic Magic. Anything can happen to the target, from big and dramatic(like turning a kitten into a Tarrasque) to small and subtle(like making water taste like fruit punch) and everything in between. Due to the random nature of this ability, whenever Armonia targets something not in my control(like a character belonging to someone else) the owner gets to decide what happens and how it happens. No matter the case, it takes two posts for his power to finish. The only thing that doesn't happen is NOTHING! So have fun deciding what horrible, weird, hilarious, wonderful, or meh thing happens when those eyes glow!
    Spoiler: Divine
    Show
    Gods, Demi-gods, and Celestial-blooded characters are never directly affected by this power.(e.g. the power COULD NOT compel them to laugh uncontrollably, but COULD summon invisible hands to tickle them mercilessly)
    Oooh he can definitely be seen

Said glowing eyes do absolutely appear in the darkness! They are not terribly surprised when Armonia's eyes also begin to glow, though they do sliiide to the side, before rising, their owner straightening up to stand properly.

Now, normally, there's something special about the owners of those eyes that makes nearly all specifically-targetted magic just . . . kind of fizzle. Things like fireballs still work fine, due to being able to visually aim the spell. But more subtle things, things like illusions, telepathy, or anything that affects the mind though, or even normally powers such as this chaos-reality-warping power would normally just . . . be unable to find their target. Like the owner of those eyes never actually existed.

That saaaaid though, this should be fun so we'll see this though. >_>
    Two posts you say?

The being lets out a long breath, audible, even if not visible through the blackness.

Grace’s House

Niji smiles and takes Grace’s hand.
    ”Well, come on then. Let’s go!!” she urges Grace, pulling her along without a destination in mind, as she doesn’t know if Grace wants to go back to the walk-in closet or not.
    Grace's House

"Welllll. Do you want to go see what I have to offer as far as options, and just keep what you like and would fit, or just go shopping for all new things? Both are always good options!"
    Show

29. - Top - End - #1109
    Ogre in the Playground

[Grace’s House]

Niji fusses with her lower lip.
    ”Um. I think the correct answer is going shopping. If you don’t mind. Since I’m broke.”

30. - Top - End - #1110

BarbarianGuy

Wow, still can't see, still too Dark

Armonia's eyes stop glowing as he tilts his head in slight confusion. I changed the clothes? Well I guess that tells me what I'm seeing is at least humanoid. I wonder what it was wearing before. Armonia, blind in the darkness, awaits to see how the glowing red eyes respond to his power

Spoiler: In the Darkness
    Show

(Using out of game knowledge((with permission hopefully))
    Naku's curiosity about the sudden arrival may have put her on edge when his eyes seem to glow menacingly. Suddenly, the threads in her clothes unweave rapidly, flying off her body. The darkness becomes the only thing keeping her body from the eyes of this strange person as the threads dance just above her head. If she is able to see in color in the dark, she will notice some of the threads change from the dirty blue of her jeans and filthy purple? of her shirt, to a soft cream color with splashes of pearl pink. The threads rain down on her, reweaving themselves around her nude form until what is left is a gorgeous form-fitting party dress decorated with flowers along the side. The V of the dress sinks low, reaching her belly button(if she has one). The dress is just long enough that Naku will be able to walk and stand without an issue, but if she tries to squat or bend over, she easily exposes a set of lacy purple panties that accentuates her rear assets. While braless, Naku will feel the dress still supports and secures her 'girls', even though it doesn't look like it would.
    (Will edit as requested)