New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 46 FirstFirst 12345678910111227 ... LastLast

Thread: Civiron's Realm

1. - Top - End - #31
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Civiron's Realm

Quote Originally Posted by Mee View Post
    Civvy waves as he leaves!

The realm truly is wonderful, calm, relaxed, and the lake itself is full of pure, clean water that reflects the sun happily.
    Depending on how high he flies though, he might start catching glimpses into the forest. The forest also seems pretty happy and chill, except that there's a clearing -- from the map, it's the 'spooky clearing' --, where there's just no light. It's just pure darkness from the tips of the trees down.
    Deepwood was tempted- he loved forests. Darkness helped him, enjoy more from his sonar sense, without distractions of eye sight.
    He decided to dive into the forest.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

2. - Top - End - #32
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Cola View Post
    [Portal]

The heck was that? Time manipulation? An arcane spell in an unknown language? Ghostly creatures wearing pink kimonos appearing for a split second? Whatever.
    Dale leans out the window towards Civvy, sees her full regalia and immediately has to wonder whether he's actually meeting a goddess face to face right now.
    "Ay buddy, ya the boss here? I done saw ya ad on the innernet some one hour ago an' came racing over here from all far Outside to be one of the first to enter in here. I even traveled by cargo teleporter to cover most of the way." And also ran over a dog because he couldn't be bothered to brake for animals, as evidenced by the small red splashes on the font bumper. But better not tell Civvy about that one.
    "So, this be some kind of heaven, ain't it? There some good food an' booze an' smokin hot angels an' treasure in here?"

((Oh boy, I still gotta get the hang of some good redneck speech pattern for Dale.))
    [Portal

"Yes. Yes I am the, um, 'boss', as you put it." Then she stands there confused. How had he seen it on the internet an hour ago. The portal had been open for less than 5 minutes. Probably Yvvic. Darn Yvvic.
    "I mean. N-no? Yes, it is a kind of heaven, I suppose, and there's food and likely something to drink, but practically all of my angels are out in the field." Admittedly she only has one proper angel. But that's not the point.

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Deepwood was tempted- he loved forests. Darkness helped him, enjoy more from his sonar sense, without distractions of eye sight.
    He decided to dive into the forest.
    Up until the darkness, the forest is actually quite lovely. Full of healthy trees, rabbits, squirrels, birds, and various other woodland creatures just going about their business. Then there was practically a wall where the trees stopped, and the inky blackness began. The darkness is just a simple lack of light, but it's definitely magical, as it's perfectly conformed to the shape of the clearing it's in.
    The forest is also fairly quiet, so the sounds coming from inside the darkness are relatively easy to make out. The sound seems to be repeating, but it goes:
    The thwack of something being chopped, then the sound of something fairly heavy being dragged across the ground, then the sound of that heavy thing being dumped into a hole, then a while of a shovel burying it. And that just keeps repeating out there, in the darkness . . .
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by FireFox
    I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

Shoutout to billtodamax for the The Nurse Detective Meekachu avatar.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Pixie in the Playground

[Portal

"Yes. Yes I am the, um, 'boss', as you put it." Then she stands there confused. How had he seen it on the internet an hour ago. The portal had been open for less than 5 minutes. Probably Yvvic. Darn Yvvic.
    "I mean. N-no? Yes, it is a kind of heaven, I suppose, and there's food and likely something to drink, but practically all of my angels are out in the field." Admittedly she only has one proper angel. But that's not the point.
    [Portal]

Dale turns down the msuic volume and shoves his entire shotgun into his vest pocket. Having a literal pocket dimension with you sure is practical.
    "Well, kind of heaven still be soundin' good 'nuff to me. Them eateries be over there in that mighty adorable-lookin' town?"
    A taste of (a) heaven's food, how long had Dale waited for an opportunity like this. Despite looking like being an uncultured hillbilly, he is very interested in the culinary arts and has a discriminating palate.
    Last edited by Cola; 2017-04-01 at 06:50 AM.
    Nexus characters-----Disclaimer: IC opinions and knowledge does not reflect OOC opinions and knowledge.-----I always appreciate feedback. Especially if you think I'm doing something wrong.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

Among his gifts was the rare pony talent "Squirrel-speak" the ability to speak to "critters", and he happily chatted with the local critters.
    But then, he has frowned perking his ears. Without hestitation ,he is following the noise.

------
    My previouse Avater

5. - Top - End - #35

[Portal]

Dale turns down the msuic volume and shoves his entire shotgun into his vest pocket. Having a literal pocket dimension with you sure is practical.
    "Well, kind of heaven still be soundin' good 'nuff to me. Them eateries be over there in that mighty adorable-lookin' town?"
    A taste of (a) heaven's food, how long had Dale waited for an opportunity like this. Despite looking like being an uncultured hillbilly, he is very interested in the culinary arts and has a discriminating palate.
    [Portal

"Um. Yes. Yes that is where they would be. Just . . . follow the smells. And the signs on the outsides of the buildings. You can't miss them. But I suggest walking. Not sure your truck will work on the cobblestone well."

Among his gifts was the rare pony talent "Squirrel-speak" the ability to speak to "critters", and he happily chatted with the local critters.
    But then, he has frowned perking his ears. Without hestitation ,he is following the noise.
    Well, not knowing how well he can see in the dark, it is very obvious to tell exactly what is making the noise: there is a pair of red, glowing eyes right around where the noises are coming from, as well as a quiet grunting to go along with the dragging noises.
    At some point, as he gets closer, the eyes look up from their work, and directly at him. After a moment, there's a glint of a touch of light off of teeth as the eyes' owner opens their mouth in a bit of a smile at the newcomer.

The teeth are very pointed. Especially the fangs.
    Deepwood is definitely dealing with a vampire.
    Show

I didn't even know Naku, the bloodthirsty, hardened combat veteran, could get so adorable.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Pixie in the Playground

[Portal

"Um. Yes. Yes that is where they would be. Just . . . follow the smells. And the signs on the outsides of the buildings. You can't miss them. But I suggest walking. Not sure your truck will work on the cobblestone well."
    [Portal]

"Look buddy, this here truck be havin' no problems with nothin'." Dale brags proudly, but then realizes that that may have been a politely formulated order from a goddess. He mumbles something unintelligible, parks his truck on the grass at the side of the road and gets out. "Catch ya later." he says to Civvy before walking to town.
    Like she had suggested, Dale follows the smells without paying much attention to the people or architecture, and soon finds himself in front of a food place. He enters without much hesitation and hopes they serve something meaty to satisfy his manly man appetite.
    Nexus characters-----Disclaimer: IC opinions and knowledge does not reflect OOC opinions and knowledge.-----I always appreciate feedback. Especially if you think I'm doing something wrong.

7. - Top - End - #37

[Portal]

"Look buddy, this here truck be havin' no problems with nothin'." Dale brags proudly, but then realizes that that may have been a politely formulated order from a goddess. He mumbles something unintelligible, parks his truck on the grass at the side of the road and gets out. "Catch ya later." he says to Civvy before walking to town.
    Like she had suggested, Dale follows the smells without paying much attention to the people or architecture, and soon finds himself in front of a food place. He enters without much hesitation and hopes they serve something meaty to satisfy his manly man appetite.
    Portal

Civvy watches him go, and as soon as he's out of eyesight, she reaches down to pet the newly revived dog that Dale had hit on his way over.
    "S'all right buddy, you're home now~"

The very first food place he finds is just a little bread store, apparently some little mom and pop shop, manned by NPCs. They are NPCs, but the bread is amazing, and of all different kinds. Just no meat though.
    Show

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

"I knew it! Bah! Of course I'll manage to find a vampire at some pink hope kingdom! typical!"
    Deepwood, sent his hoof to get his bow, just to remember he don't have it right now.
    "You are in luck, vampire. My weapons aren't with me- but I am NOT harmless! So begone, before I'll get mad!"

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #39

"I knew it! Bah! Of course I'll manage to find a vampire at some pink hope kingdom! typical!"
    Deepwood, sent his hoof to get his bow, just to remember he don't have it right now.
    "You are in luck, vampire. My weapons aren't with me- but I am NOT harmless! So begone, before I'll get mad!"
    That gets quite a few blinks out of the glowing eyes in the distance.
    "Begone?" Asks the clearly very feminine voice. "Nnno. No I don't think so. I quite like it here~" Accompanied by a fairly heavy *thump* as the thing she had been dragging falls to the ground.
    Last edited by Mee; 2017-04-02 at 04:04 AM.
    Show

10. - Top - End - #40
    Titan in the Playground

That gets quite a few blinks out of the glowing eyes in the distance.
    "Begone?" Asks the clearly very feminine voice. "Nnno. No I don't think so. I quite like it here~" Accompanied by a fairly heavy *thump* as the thing she had been dragging falls to the ground.
    "I dont care if you like it here! Monsters like you shouldn't be at such disgustingly sweet kingdom!" Deepwood stomped.
    "This is your last warning!"

------
    My previouse Avater

11. - Top - End - #41

"I dont care if you like it here! Monsters like you shouldn't be at such disgustingly sweet kingdom!" Deepwood stomped.
    "This is your last warning!"
    "Monsters. Like me?
    Oh. I'm a monster now?"
    She asks in an almost teasing sort of way. "That seems harsh. You only just met me!"
    Seems like she is definitely not budging.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

"Monsters. Like me?
    Oh. I'm a monster now?"
    She asks in an almost teasing sort of way. "That seems harsh. You only just met me!"
    Seems like she is definitely not budging.
    "bah! Fine! Be that way!" Deepwood flew, deciding to charge at her, hoping to surprise her with the sudden attack and overrun her

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #43

"bah! Fine! Be that way!" Deepwood flew, deciding to charge at her, hoping to surprise her with the sudden attack and overrun her
    Unfortunately, the vampire is far too quick for the charge to land. He is gone fast enough that he does avoid any sort of counterattack, though.
    "Would you stop? I'd hate to see you hurt yourself." She asks from several feet off to the side of where she had been.
    Show

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

Unfortunately, the vampire is far too quick for the charge to land. He is gone fast enough that he does avoid any sort of counterattack, though.
    "Would you stop? I'd hate to see you hurt yourself." She asks from several feet off to the side of where she had been.
    Deepwood charged his head into a tree, but getting used for his endless misadventures, he has gotten used fo pain.
    "Nope. And dont patronize me, monster!" he side kicked a pebble at her.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #45
    Pixie in the Playground

Portal

Civvy watches him go, and as soon as he's out of eyesight, she reaches down to pet the newly revived dog that Dale had hit on his way over.
    "S'all right buddy, you're home now~"

The very first food place he finds is just a little bread store, apparently some little mom and pop shop, manned by NPCs. They are NPCs, but the bread is amazing, and of all different kinds. Just no meat though.
    [Town]

Bread. Freshly baked, fluffy, glutenous grain products. Not what Dale was looking for, but it smells really good, so he's gonna try it anyway. He buys a bread roll, takes a bite, and "Goodess gracious y'all, that's some mighty fine stuff ya be makin' here!" At least it's a lot better than the bland, spongy insults to the bakers craft sold by the grocery store back home. "I'll take a loaf of that, one of that, one of every bread roll, a baguette, some pastries and that cake over there."
    The baker hands over the goods, and, if you actually have to pay for bread in the afterlife, Dale will pay the bill and leave a very generous tip, along with some compliments to whomever made that bread roll. He then slips everything into his vest pocket of holding, even the roll he already took a bite out of. Culinary rule: never fill up on bread before the main course, no matter how good.
    Side quest complete, back to the main quest: find a decent meal somewhere, peferably something meaty. There got to be some kind of homey tavern around here somewhere, right?

16. - Top - End - #46

[Town]

Bread. Freshly baked, fluffy, glutenous grain products. Not what Dale was looking for, but it smells really good, so he's gonna try it anyway. He buys a bread roll, takes a bite, and "Goodess gracious y'all, that's some mighty fine stuff ya be makin' here!" At least it's a lot better than the bland, spongy insults to the bakers craft sold by the grocery store back home. "I'll take a loaf of that, one of that, one of every bread roll, a baguette, some pastries and that cake over there."
    The baker hands over the goods, and, if you actually have to pay for bread in the afterlife, Dale will pay the bill and leave a very generous tip, along with some compliments to whomever made that bread roll. He then slips everything into his vest pocket of holding, even the roll he already took a bite out of. Culinary rule: never fill up on bread before the main course, no matter how good.
    Side quest complete, back to the main quest: find a decent meal somewhere, peferably something meaty. There got to be some kind of homey tavern around here somewhere, right?
    Town

Presumably there's no actual charge. So instead, the bakers get back to restocking their shelves.
    There is definitely some sort of tavern. Though instead of traditional alcohol they serve mixed, colorful, tasty drinks. Also it apparently seems to serve as more of a gathering place and restaurant than it does tavern, since guests are rare, and everyone living here has a house of their own.

Deepwood charged his head into a tree, but getting used for his endless misadventures, he has gotten used fo pain.
    "Nope. And dont patronize me, monster!" he side kicked a pebble at her.
    Spooky Clearing

As the pebble flies towards the vampire, the entire clearing gets just a bit colder, especially just around the pebble. The end result is the pebble getting coated in several inches of ice before it reaches the vampire -- just in case it's set to explode or anything --, before the vampire swats it aside.
    "Patronizing? I wouldn't dream of patronizing you."
    Show

17. - Top - End - #47
    Pixie in the Playground

Town

Presumably there's no actual charge. So instead, the bakers get back to restocking their shelves.
    There is definitely some sort of tavern. Though instead of traditional alcohol they serve mixed, colorful, tasty drinks. Also it apparently seems to serve as more of a gathering place and restaurant than it does tavern, since guests are rare, and everyone living here has a house of their own.
    [Town]

Aww yiss, free bread.
    Dale is a little sceptical about the colorful drinks, since one, they usually are way too sweet for his taste, and two, he's not some pansy beach boy who won't drink anything that's not shining in bright neon colors. But hey, as long as the drinks are tasty, contain alcohol, and are free, Dale won't complain.
    He quickly gets inside the tavern, sits down somewhere, and takes his time looking at the menu. His order will be some piece of meat of course, with some vegetable sides, and the least sickeningly sweet-looking drink.
    If the food is as good as the bread, and free, Dale could definitely see hundreds, if not thousands of Nexus NPCs flooding Civiron's Realm every day, looking for a bite to eat or simply some nice scenery to hang out in.

18. - Top - End - #48
    Bugbear in the Playground

Out from the portal bursts a shooting jet of blue fire that lands and transforms into what seems to be a human.

Oh yeah... Definitely castle territory.

19. - Top - End - #49

[Town]

Aww yiss, free bread.
    Dale is a little sceptical about the colorful drinks, since one, they usually are way too sweet for his taste, and two, he's not some pansy beach boy who won't drink anything that's not shining in bright neon colors. But hey, as long as the drinks are tasty, contain alcohol, and are free, Dale won't complain.
    He quickly gets inside the tavern, sits down somewhere, and takes his time looking at the menu. His order will be some piece of meat of course, with some vegetable sides, and the least sickeningly sweet-looking drink.
    If the food is as good as the bread, and free, Dale could definitely see hundreds, if not thousands of Nexus NPCs flooding Civiron's Realm every day, looking for a bite to eat or simply some nice scenery to hang out in.
    Town

The drink was fairly sweet, but at least not sickeningly so. The food is, again, quite good. The veggies especially. It appears to be a medley of various veggies, all roasted for a while together. The meat is also good, very lightly seasoned to let the flavor of the meat itself shine.

Quote Originally Posted by DoomITP View Post
    Out from the portal bursts a shooting jet of blue fire that lands and transforms into what seems to be a human.

Oh yeah... Definitely castle territory.
    Castle

"Aaaa'right," Civvy says, appearing nearby wearing a hard hat, and holding a clipboard. "I'ma need you to sign here." She says, offering him the clipboard and a pen. The clipboard just says 'This is mine now'.
    "Also there appears to be a puppy that's moved in before you got here."
    Show

20. - Top - End - #50
    Pixie in the Playground

Town

The drink was fairly sweet, but at least not sickeningly so. The food is, again, quite good. The veggies especially. It appears to be a medley of various veggies, all roasted for a while together. The meat is also good, very lightly seasoned to let the flavor of the meat itself shine.
    [Town]

Main quest complete! Dale got 0 gold and 0 exp! He compliments the kitchen staff, finishes his drink and leaves the tavern.
    Now what? Was there anything else to do in this realm? Maybe the spoopy clearing and mansion in the forest or the castle? Some treasure to loot might be in there, and seeing as this was kind of heaven, most likely no monsters guarding it. But surely Civvy wouldn't want people to just loot around as they please. Maybe the flower gardens? Surely there must be some bunnies or deer to shoot from his truck window, but the goddess most likely wouldn't want that either.
    "Ay goddess Sid Iron buddy dude!" he speaks loudly, assuming Civvy will hear him somehow. "There be some big ol' fish in that ocean an' lakes of yours? I done brought some fishin' utensils in my truck." And by fishing utensils, he means a few sticks of dynamite, because using a rod takes way too long.

21. - Top - End - #51

[Town]

Main quest complete! Dale got 0 gold and 0 exp! He compliments the kitchen staff, finishes his drink and leaves the tavern.
    Now what? Was there anything else to do in this realm? Maybe the spoopy clearing and mansion in the forest or the castle? Some treasure to loot might be in there, and seeing as this was kind of heaven, most likely no monsters guarding it. But surely Civvy wouldn't want people to just loot around as they please. Maybe the flower gardens? Surely there must be some bunnies or deer to shoot from his truck window, but the goddess most likely wouldn't want that either.
    "Ay goddess Sid Iron buddy dude!" he speaks loudly, assuming Civvy will hear him somehow. "There be some big ol' fish in that ocean an' lakes of yours? I done brought some fishin' utensils in my truck." And by fishing utensils, he means a few sticks of dynamite, because using a rod takes way too long.
    Town

When suddenly, Civvy is just . . . there. Again.
    "There are quite some large fish in there. But no. You may not hurt them." Civvy looks very, very determined about that. "You are welcome to check out the lake though. Or just wander around wherever."
    Show

22. - Top - End - #52
    Pixie in the Playground

Town

When suddenly, Civvy is just . . . there. Again.
    "There are quite some large fish in there. But no. You may not hurt them." Civvy looks very, very determined about that. "You are welcome to check out the lake though. Or just wander around wherever."
    [Town]

"Boo, you're no fun. Can't ya create new fish anyway? Like ya create the food in here, I'm gonna assume, 'cause I'm not seein' no crop fields or fishermen's boats or meat farms around." Big words for someone who has only looked at a map made in MS Pain and only walked one road. But over the past hour or so, a few questions had formed in his mind, and to save time and posts, he's gonna ask them in bulk. "An' where's all the population at? This town bein' a little small for an entire heaven's people, or do ya have so little followers to be goin' here after they done with livin'? Where ya be gettin' the enrgy to run that big interdimensional portal an' materialize stuff outta thin air, anyway?" As someone who works with advanced physics every day, Dale knows very well that infinite energy generation is a thing, he's just curious what her answer will be.

23. - Top - End - #53

[Town]

"Boo, you're no fun. Can't ya create new fish anyway? Like ya create the food in here, I'm gonna assume, 'cause I'm not seein' no crop fields or fishermen's boats or meat farms around." Big words for someone who has only looked at a map made in MS Pain and only walked one road. But over the past hour or so, a few questions had formed in his mind, and to save time and posts, he's gonna ask them in bulk. "An' where's all the population at? This town bein' a little small for an entire heaven's people, or do ya have so little followers to be goin' here after they done with livin'? Where ya be gettin' the enrgy to run that big interdimensional portal an' materialize stuff outta thin air, anyway?" As someone who works with advanced physics every day, Dale knows very well that infinite energy generation is a thing, he's just curious what her answer will be.
    Town

"I sure could. But the thing is, those fishies are alive. And you would have to be killing them. Thaaat is the part I don't approve of.

There are actually a few farms that are growing plants, for things like the bread, and the veggies. They do fall outside of the range of the map though, so I didn't add them. The town also doesn't end at the edge of the map. The map is a replica of the world, the world is not a replica of the map. If you keep walking, you'll likely find that the town goes on and on and on and on . . ."

Then to answer the rest of his questions, Civvy begins with a shrug. "Well, first off, the town is infinite, but even then, it is somewhat sparsely populated, you are correct. The reason for that, though, is that all things considered I am not a terrible old god yet. Simply put, there hasn't really been time for a lot of my followers to actually die. And it gets kinda lonely. Which is why I opened the gates.
    The energy for the portal is just coming from me."
    She says, as if that explains everything.
    Show

24. - Top - End - #54

NinjaGuy

[Portal]

A figure steps through the portal, wearing a tattered black cloak with its hood up. The form underneath is vaguely athletic, though it's hard to tell gender simply due to the looseness of the garment, which is draped rather like a robe. The two red eyes visible under the hood, the only part of the face that can be seen, blink in surprise as it looks around. As it moves, black gloves can be seen on the hands, along with black boots. After a moment of looking around, there's a rustle of winds around it as it takes to the air, flying straight up about 30 feet, before hovering there, and raising a hand to its eyes. Clearly, it seems to be looking for someone or something.
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

25. - Top - End - #55

Quote Originally Posted by Nova_Eclipse View Post
    [Portal]

A figure steps through the portal, wearing a tattered black cloak with its hood up. The form underneath is vaguely athletic, though it's hard to tell gender simply due to the looseness of the garment, which is draped rather like a robe. The two red eyes visible under the hood, the only part of the face that can be seen, blink in surprise as it looks around. As it moves, black gloves can be seen on the hands, along with black boots. After a moment of looking around, there's a rustle of winds around it as it takes to the air, flying straight up about 30 feet, before hovering there, and raising a hand to its eyes. Clearly, it seems to be looking for someone or something.
    About 30 Feet Above the Portal

"Hi!" Chirps Civvy, appearing in the air a handful of feet behind the newcomer. "Welcome! Flying is fun! Haven't had anyone do that yet. You're the first! Congratulations!"
    Show

26. - Top - End - #56

NinjaGuy

The figure turns slowly, lowering its hand. It nods respectfully, before speaking in an amused tone, though its voice sounds as though someone is running it through a voice changer of some kind, making it difficult to tell if the figure is male or female.

"It is, indeed, thank you. Actually, I came to speak to you. Is there a location that might be a bit more private? I'd like to talk one on one away from curious eyes."
    Why is it Plan A is always, "Get 'Em!" and Plan B is, "Cause as much collateral damage as possible"?

27. - Top - End - #57

The figure turns slowly, lowering its hand. It nods respectfully, before speaking in an amused tone, though its voice sounds as though someone is running it through a voice changer of some kind, making it difficult to tell if the figure is male or female.

"It is, indeed, thank you. Actually, I came to speak to you. Is there a location that might be a bit more private? I'd like to talk one on one away from curious eyes."
    Above the Portal Nearly 10 Meters

"Suuuuure. How about a bench out in the garden?" Civvy asks before, if the figure agrees, leading them both there and looking at them with a curious expression.
    Show

28. - Top - End - #58

NinjaGuy

[Above the Portal Nearly 10 Meters -> Garden Bench]

The figure nods once more, before following Civvy to said garden bench. It seats itself gracefully, before pulling its hood back, revealing the face of a young woman with jet black hair, tucked up underneath the cloak. The red eyes now almost seem to smoulder when Civvy looks at them. She carries a sad air about her, but her expression seems to be friendly enough.

"Thank you. My name is Kendra, I'm here in the Nexus to find a way to banish or destroy a very powerful entity from between dimensions. I know you're not a goddess of knowledge, but I thought perhaps you might know of someone who's done that sort of thing before. I'm having trouble finding information on this particular entity and what others might have done against it in the past."

29. - Top - End - #59

[Above the Portal Nearly 10 Meters -> Garden Bench]

The figure nods once more, before following Civvy to said garden bench. It seats itself gracefully, before pulling its hood back, revealing the face of a young woman with jet black hair, tucked up underneath the cloak. The red eyes now almost seem to smoulder when Civvy looks at them. She carries a sad air about her, but her expression seems to be friendly enough.

"Thank you. My name is Kendra, I'm here in the Nexus to find a way to banish or destroy a very powerful entity from between dimensions. I know you're not a goddess of knowledge, but I thought perhaps you might know of someone who's done that sort of thing before. I'm having trouble finding information on this particular entity and what others might have done against it in the past."
    Garden Bench

"Uhhhh.

Huh. That's a toughie. Nice to meet you though, Kendra!
    Well. We've actually got a resident Demon Slayer, so we can definitely start there. After that though, I'd suggeeeest. Hmm. I'd ask in at the Acros. MERC, GLoG, HALO, those sort. They're probably the most likely to be able to find out anything."
    Show

30. - Top - End - #60

NinjaGuy

[Garden Bench]

Kendra smiles gently and nods.

"The Demon Slayer might be a good place to start. From what I've been able to surmise thus far, the entity isn't actually a demon, but if this person has dealt with other sorts of entities as well, then they might be able to help. I know of MERC, but I didn't think they handled things like this. What are GLoG and HALO? Some sort of peace-keepers?"