New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dragon Age: The Sinful March

(I take it we all want to go outside at this point.

Going through the passage way, you eventually get to a clearing covered in snow near the top of the mountain. The only feature of this location is a gong at the very center of the clearing and a doorway to the far end.

Before you can react, the door towards the far end opens, and a man in red robes with the Templar insignia upon the center of his chest walks out. he appears to be a very sick man with boils bubbling all over his face and hands. He carries a staff in his right hand, and in the other a wicked looking dagger. Behind him walks nearly fifty other sick men, each wearing the same robes with the Templar insignia. What do you do?
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

Quote Originally Posted by Wuff View Post
    the biggest nerd ever who transforms into BEAR is of course alluring.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Badger's morningstars leap into his hands. "Oi, back off you lot! Keep yer plagued selves well-away!" To be fair, Badger couldn't actually tell if this was any sort of plague or not. However, boils and daggers were best kept at a distance.
    07/03/2018: I’m back. The long break was necessary.

Discord Tag #4097

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Hrala's joy to be under an open sky only lasted for a short moment until she spotted the large group of sick men with Templar insignia approaching them. They were armed and didn't look friendly. Hrala readied her axe and shield as she expected a fight and her little group was hilariously outnumbered.

"If they attack, stay together and retreat back into the stone. Their numbers are worthless there", she said to the others.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

The sick men seem to ignore you. What appears to be the leader of the bunch raises his hand, and two more robed men come from a cave at the far end of the clearing with an urn. They put the urn in front of the leader, and then go back into the line of the others. The leader proceeds to bang the gong once, twice, then three times. All is quiet in the clearing, until a great roar is heard. A great purple high dragon rises far above the clouds, and lands merely thirty feet away from the group of sick men. The leader raises his daggers high, shouts something in Tevinter, and brings it into his hand. A red mist fills the air as the robed man fall, their blood drained from their bodies. The blood flows to the urn, corrupting it, and then the urn explodes in black hue of death and destruction. The red mist, now coupled with what appears to be a cyclone of ashes, rushes towards the dragon, filling the area of its head. The land quiet again, and what is left is a now red dragon and the leader of the sick men.
    "I'M just a guy with a boomerang... I didn't ask for all this flying... and MAGIC!!!" -Sokka

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

A string of unusually creative and eloquent Dwarvish expletives come hissing from Badger's mouth. He sits with his back against a rock, breathing heavily. "A dragon, blood magic, cultists, no no no. We did not sign up for this. The templars want this urn so bad, they can send in all of the sword-wving armored goons they have. Can't spend no gold if I'm dead and crispy in a dragon"

Discord Tag #4097

6. - Top - End - #36
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ed had kept quiet and vigilant throughout the brief foray into the ruins, but seeing this... "What have these bastards done..?" Her voice was hushed, mixed with awe, disgust and fear. Staring towards the beast for a moment, she snapped backto reality and turned to her group."We've got to do something! Vint scum are never up to any good and this, well this looks really bad. Worse even than the Fairstone job. We- we've got to... Damn! A magic dragon... How do we even- ARGH!" she bellowed, throwing up her hands. "This is why I hate vints! They're always raising the bar for evil!" She paced the snow, a bundle of impotent rage. "Do- do we fight this abomination? I'm ready if that's the plan, always ready to smear vint blood, but I don't wanna get you guys killed. Badger... Boss. Friend. What's the plan?" she asked, pleading for some kind of direction. "I'm way too pissed off to think right now."

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

My disciples! You there by the door, you shall be my disciples! says the leader in an excited tone.

Come hither! I mean you all no harm! Let us speak like gentlemen, and I shall treat as such. If the holy spirit unsettles you I shall send it away! shouts the leader as he waves the dragon off. The dragon then flies back into the mountains, roaring at the wind.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Troll in the Playground

"The plan? The plans that we save our sorry hides and get out of here! I'm not one to confuse bravery n' stupidity, an' stayin anywhere near some dragon-controllin blood-mage s'bout the stupidest idea out there. Now, RUN!" Badger lurches from his hiding place, full sprint back the way they came.

Discord Tag #4097