New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Time Paradox WW

1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Time Paradox WW

Maybe but what I'm seeing is that all the people you supposedly networked with died, including if Kish sudden paradoxical death is any indication, Meta as the banner.

Logic
    Last edited by smuchmuch; 2017-05-04 at 04:33 AM.
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tom the Mime View Post
    And they can submit a vote but not talk so that in case the timeline changes and they come back to life, their vote can be counted.
    Yup. Duh. Crap. (open some inbox space!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Meta View Post
    Meta 10 character minimum
    This self vote, I don't understand. I wish you were permitted to explain it.
    Quote Originally Posted by smuchmuch View Post
    Maybe but what I'm seeing is that all the people you supposedly networked with died, including if Kish sudden paradoxical death is any indication, Meta as the banner.

Logic
    Kish paradoxed to death night 2. Meta already died night 2. Meta being the baner does not logically follow Kish paradox-dying, unless you have additional information.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by bosssmiley View Post
    You altruistic weirdo you!
    Discord: Spacecamp-Logic-Yako
    Former Avatar by Ceika, which I have long since lost a copy of.

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

I want to hear more from Logic before either voting Smuchmuch or Logic. I don't really like this whole blind following thing.
    Avatar made by Bradakhan| Other avatars.
    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TFT on quicktopic
    Oh no, Duck999 is a mason.

How can I possibly suspect you of being a wolf now? :(

:P
    Quote Originally Posted by Legato Endless View Post
    Duck: Mason. A really shifty mason, but a confirmed role nonetheless.

Slii: Slii is town. He looks better than Duck even with that mason claim.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Pixie in the Playground

BardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
    Yup. Duh. Crap. (open some inbox space!)
    Done. Had a lot of new messages this morning.
    Being a mime means never having to say you're sorry.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

Logic
    Zar Peter being the Baner could make sense for Kish's new death.

Keep in mind, whomever is lynched today will still have another day and night of actions to take, votes to cast, and people to try and influence, because this day sequentially takes place after the remaining day and night phases in this block.
    Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #156
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    I see. Well I might change my vote later, but I want to call attention to this today.

AvatarVecna, your posts are always really minimal, and pretty bandwagony. I find that suspicious.
    what can i say? logic's claims make sense to me, and I don't have any better ideas for who to lynch. wish i had something more to give you, but i'm nearly as clueless as the rest of you.

i will say that i've been in private communication with lord fullbladder since the first day of play.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

Quote Originally Posted by Xumtiil View Post
    An Abattoir Vecna, if you will.
    My Homebrew

7. - Top - End - #157
    Titan in the Playground

So can any of the people Logic claims he claimed to even corroborate that?

8. - Top - End - #158
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    So can any of the people Logic claims he claimed to even corroborate that?
    Well, since ThePhantom died day 1, he can't. Mordokai can, and Meta can when day 2 arrives.
    Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #159
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

*sigh* As it stands Logic's, uh, logic looks like the best chance we have to garner as smidge of information here. He's claimed, which means he's claiming Seer. A dangerous gambit, that. But if he's right and Smuchmuch is a wolf, then I will take what chances I have to convince my esteemed prosecutor of my own innocence.
    Last edited by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins; 2017-05-03 at 07:52 PM.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    I see. Well I might change my vote later, but I want to call attention to this today.

AvatarVecna, your posts are always really minimal, and pretty bandwagony. I find that suspicious.
    Yep usually. AvatarVecna is much more talkative. And something in his beavior in this game feel off..
    but maybe I'm not experienced enough, playing with him, so I'm open for discussions.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

11. - Top - End - #161
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins View Post
    *sigh* As it stands Logic's, uh, logic looks like the best chance we have to garner as smidge of information here. He's claimed, which means he's claiming Seer. A dangerous gambit, that. But if he's right and Smuchmuch is a wolf, then I will take what chances I have to convince my esteemed prosecutor of my own innocence.
    I'd like to be very clear: I am not claiming seer. I just have some information that leads me to believe that one of the two of you is a killing role of some kind. Of the two of you, I picked Smuchmuch to vote for somewhat randomly, and it's given me plenty of information from town from which to draw more conclusions and where I might want to place future votes. Now that I see how Smuchmuch is more defensive than Fullbladder, I am inclined to believe I made the right call.
    Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #162
    Bugbear in the Playground

Lord Fullbladder, Master of Goblins's Avatar

I see. I hope you are right, Logic.
    The above post sponsored by Fullbladder Manufacturing.
    And so begins the Age of Extinction! The Year of the Dinosaurs! And the Reign of the Predacons!
    Spoiler
    Show
    Avatar Credit: Kalirush, Lord Herman, Stoneburr, Simius Dr. Bath, Abardam, Fayt, Keris Rain, The Extinguisher, Qwernt, Kwarkpudding, Tiffanie Lirle, Djinn in Tonic, Coplantor, Crown of Thorns, and many more
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Festy View Post
    Fullbladder's awesome.

13. - Top - End - #163
    Troll in the Playground

Now that I see how Smuchmuch is more defensive than Fullbladder, I am inclined to believe I made the right call.
    Gee, I wonder if it has anything with the fact you started a wagon on me rather than him ?

But if there's one thing I noticed in these games it's that defending yourself is suspicious. .. Almost as much as not defending yourself.(clearly a dangerous wolf lhying low) or nothing is more suspicious than not posting. Except posting too much, that is. *shrug*

The only way to survive having an early wagon out of nowhere on you is either being able to claim, which I can't, because to be honnest, i'm nothing or someone bring another name with a better logic, but I dodn't partoiculary feel like throwing someone under a bus. So screwed if I do, screwed if I don't... might as well defend myself.
    Last edited by smuchmuch; 2017-05-03 at 06:34 PM.
    I'm sig'ing in the rain, just sig'ing in the rain....

Somme old avatars, by me
    Spoiler
    Show

-

14. - Top - End - #164
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

I have made contact with a Seer or Fool claiming that AvatarVecna is an agent of Paradox.

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

Gee, I wonder if it has anything with the fact you started a wagon on me rather than him ?

But if there's one thing I noticed in these games it's that defending yourself is suspicious. .. Almost as much as not defending yourself.(clearly a dangerous wolf lhying low) or nothing is more suspicious than not posting. Except posting too much, that is. *shrug*

The only way to survive having an early wagon out of nowhere on you is either being able to claim, which I can't, because to be honnest, i'm nothing or someone bring another name with a better logic, but I dodn't partoiculary feel like throwing someone under a bus. So screwed if I do, screwed if I don't... might as well defend myself.
    It depends on how you defend yourself, rally. Some people go for logical appeals, others go for emotional appeals. And yours read off to me. But...
    Quote Originally Posted by Indarra View Post
    I have made contact with a Seer or Fool claiming that AvatarVecna is an agent of Paradox.
    Seeing how Indarra is claiming to be in contact with a Seer of some kind, I say those that aren't already should switch over to AvatarVecna. It's as good a time as any to do a seer (or proxy) test.
    Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #166
    Titan in the Playground

i'm certainly no agent of paradox, or if i am the narrator never informed of such a thing. still, whule i'm not sure if this is indarra in contact with the fool or just still being salty over events in another timeline, it occurs to me that i could definitely use a vacation.

Last edited by AvatarVecna; 2017-05-04 at 01:27 AM.

Currently Recruiting WW/Mafia: Logic's Deathloop Mafia and Cazero's Graduates Of Hope's Peak - Danganronpa Mafia

My Homebrew

17. - Top - End - #167
    Troll in the Playground

I'll go with the Meta vote. Self-voting is never good. ((Ignoring AV's self-vote, as he's now known for it.))

Lexington III, my Brute. Inner Circle. ! Melody

18. - Top - End - #168
    Titan in the Playground

it's not nice to ignore a seer claim though, little pixie.

i don't really have any information worth sharing at the moment - no special information at all, really - but i do have some interesting observations. i could believe that somebody might scry me this early in the game - maybe they see me roleplaying and know that's odd for me, maybe they think i'm being more quiet than i normally am, maybe they hate the font i'm using, i dunno - but for somebody serving as the mouthpiece of the seer/fool, i'm not seeing anything indarra's done so far that would make me as a seer/fool feel a need to investigate them. i don't know if that means we're dealing with a pretty green seer/fool, a seer/fool who saw something suspicious in indarra's early activity that i don't, a wolf fake-claiming to indarra, indarra fake-claiming seer contact, or something even weirder, though, so it's hard to really respond to what's going on with an actual defense. what i can say for sure is that i think it's weird that the seer scried indarra this early, but that's not necessarily indicative of any particular conclusion. that they're targeting me this late in the group-of-days could be wolves attempting to make sure town can't save me from a mislynch, or could be the seer/fool attempting to prevent a wolf from getting their buddies to throw off an earlier lynch to get their friend paradox'd back into existence. that the oddness meta noted yesterday about forum explorer, indarra, and igordragonian is still going on also doesn't necessarily mean anything suspicious, but it is worth keeping in mind for later depending on how all of this pans out.

only thing i can really say for sure, whether anybody believes me or not, is that i don't think lynching me will give you any information even once the first five days are over and done with. i'm gonna check that with the narrator though, just to be sure.

My Homebrew

19. - Top - End - #169
    Titan in the Playground

Smuchmuch expressed a feeling I'm very familiar with and as such I welcome an excuse to vote elsewhere. AvatarVecna it is for the sake of seer testing. AV do you maybe want to make a claim at least? Give town some useful information like what, if any actions you have performed and who the targets were/info you learned/etc. ?

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    AvatarVecna it is for the sake of seer testing.
    i'm aware of the sentiment, but lynching me won't give you the information you seek for quite some time.

AV do you maybe want to make a claim at least?
    i've been claiming the entire game, it's just subtle. it'd ruin the joke to give away the punchline, wouldn't you say?

Give town some useful information like what, if any actions you have performed and who the targets were/info you learned/etc. ?
    i ain't done nothin' to noone. take that as you will...not that you'd do differently otherwise

My Homebrew

21. - Top - End - #171
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

I'm sure that eventually the town will find a way to test the alignment of lynch targets if it hasn't already (with all the time jumping, a distinct possibilIty). Otherwise it would be a near - impossible game for town.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Titan in the Playground

I'm sure that eventually the town will find a way to test the alignment of lynch targets if it hasn't already (with all the time jumping, a distinct possibilIty). Otherwise it would be a near - impossible game for town.
    not saying we couldn't test the seer/fool claim ever, just that lynching me won't help either way, in a way that has nothing to do with the screwy time shenanigans going on in this game, but rather having to do with my role.

My Homebrew

23. - Top - End - #173
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

Does your role distort scries, living or dead?
    Last edited by Indarra; 2017-05-03 at 09:20 PM.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Titan in the Playground

Does your role distort scries, living or dead?
    nope. the narrator has lied to either me or your "seer" contact about what side i'm on. i'm saying that lynching me won't prove it either way.

My Homebrew

25. - Top - End - #175
    Pixie in the Playground

Chimera

Or there's a fool or vortexer. Or you're lying.
    Why jump to a lying narrator?

26. - Top - End - #176
    Titan in the Playground

Or there's a fool or vortexer. Or you're lying.
    Why jump to a lying narrator?
    i'm not assuming a lying narrator, I'm assuming your "seer" contact is either a fool or a wolf, although a vortexer is not a possibility i had considered. i know for certain your contacts scry is inaccurate one way or another. this is why i put seer in quotations in both this post and the previous one, as a way if sarcastically indicating how much faith i have in them being an actual seer.

and this is a great example of why you don't explain the joke, people. it ruins the humor, and takes even more effort than making the joke in the first place.

My Homebrew

27. - Top - End - #177
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lex-Kat View Post
    I'll go with the Meta vote. Self-voting is never good. ((Ignoring AV's self-vote, as he's now known for it.))
    Meta is currently dead. He just has the chance to revive depending on who dies. So there is a small, but not zero, chance that he'll actually have a vote for today.

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarVecna View Post
    what can i say? logic's claims make sense to me, and I don't have any better ideas for who to lynch. wish i had something more to give you, but i'm nearly as clueless as the rest of you.

i will say that i've been in private communication with lord fullbladder since the first day of play.
    Who has also been pretty much silent. Though that's more for personal reasons then anything.

Anyways, I think I've figured out who you are. And if I'm right, you're town. Or maybe neutral, if that exists in this game. That or you've managed to play a really good mind game on me.

So it may be futile but I'm changing my vote to smuchmunch.

As for the Seer, well logically, I can't think of why they'd trust Indarra alone with the information when we've got a mostly trustworthy voicepiece in Mordekai who is possibly doomed anyways, instead of bringing Indarra into the firing line. So I'm guessing it's a wolf that's contacted him, because if a Seer contacted Mordekai already, we'd be able to narrow down a wolf without much difficulty.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

28. - Top - End - #178
    Titan in the Playground

AvatarVecna- I actually don't understand why are you voting yourself?

About this possible seer/fool- we need to remember, we have three sides.
    Narrator-sama said they had abilities too.. didn't he?
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

29. - Top - End - #179
    Orc in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Am reading through day. Will give analysis later tonight.
    Internet access is consistent now, but I'm about 17 hours ahead of PST these days.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    AvatarVecna- I actually don't understand why are you voting yourself?

About this possible seer/fool- we need to remember, we have three sides.
    Narrator-sama said they had abilities too.. didn't he?
    it's simple: i'm calling your bluff. well, not your bluff, but this supposed seers. whether they think i'm actually a wolf, or they know that i'm not, it'll be plain to see once the dust has settled, but even if you lynch me here and now, that won't be until the end of the game. until they've got a scry on somebody actually confirmed though - and lynching me today won't give them that even after the first five days are over- acting on their information just means they're turning people like you into the proverbial bull in a china shop, causing a lot of unnecessary destruction with no real rhyme or reason.

also, parroting forum explorer and switching back to smuchmuch for today. i don't know for sure if they're trustworthy or not, but what communication i've had with fullbladder hasn't really given much of a wolf or townie impression, while what i've seen of smuchmuch in-thread has been a lot more curious and leaning a bit towards the former.

My Homebrew