Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 88
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Bryar


    The last four months had been a kind surprise to Bryar. When he first arrived at the Academy in Gneiss, he dreaded the course would be as boring as his old life but it was nothing like that. Despite having some dull moments from time to time, most of that period was spent in practical classes. He had met new pokémon almost on a daily basis, had field trips that involved camping and survival lessons and even had his first taste in pokémon battles - albeit only simulated ones. But it had gone fast, way faster than he expected, and now he found himself waiting anxiously on one of the common rooms for his name to be called. He was more than ready to get his pokémon when they finally summon him.

    He enters the room, one of the largest classrooms in the Academy, although most of its furniture have been replaced by a single large table with chairs around. Atop the table were a dozen or so gray backpacks and two large metallic chests. "Bryar Thunderson? Welcome, Mr. Thunderson! My name is Tham and I'm here to give you your starting kit," says a large man in a suit. He has a kind face that contrasts deeply with the serious woman sitting by his side holding some kind of electronic clipboard, looking at Bryar with an impassive expression. The man places one of the backpacks gently in front of the boy. "This should contain all your basic equipment," he says, passing a paper listing items for Bryar to read. "Please check its contents so we can move forward to your starter."

    Bryar quickly goes through the pack and confirms the objects, nodding to the man. "Very well. Miss Sona will now hand your starting pokémon, as well as pokéballs and your own Pok-E-Dex," he says, gesturing towards the woman, who opens one of the chests to grab a small box made of white stone. "Trainee number 325781-4, Bryar Thunderson" she speaks in a monotonous tone, handing Bryar the box. Inside he finds the familiar device and a set of pokéballs, one of them marked by a small blinking led light to indicate it's occupied. "Now, Mr. Thunderson, we need you to release your starter on that open area so we can attest to its condition, but you should interact with it first to assure your partnership," the man says, gesturing towards the empty space next to the table. "I'm afraid we have no say on what pokémon you got, Mr. Thunderson, but I wish you are satisfied."

    Bryar can see some marks on the stone floor of likely some heavy pokémon that were already released today, and that's where he opens his pokéball, watching as the expected bonsly appears facing him with an excited expression.

    Spoiler: Starter Pokémon!
    Show



    Bonsly
    Lv.
    10

    Inheritance List
    1 - Curse (egg move)
    * Endure
    * Sand Tomb
    * Self-Destruct
    * Stealth Rock
    You may choose to get these moves in any order starting at level 20 and each 10 levels afterwards.

    This is giving you a chance to give your first impressions on the setting and interact a bit with your pokémon before we move.
    Last edited by Elyander; 2017-04-07 at 04:29 PM.

  2. - Top - End - #2
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Justin

    Volucrese Academy is a marvel that still impresses Justin to this day. The "building" was no more than a group of carefully crafted platforms and silks connecting a group of giant sequoias, and the many classrooms and halls were all inside the gargantuan trunks. Justin waits patiently in one of such rooms for his name to be called, watching through a window as a small swarm of vivillons flies in the distance. He looks around, seeing a group of other young people waiting for their turn before he crosses eyes with Davis, one of Chris Webber's lackeys. The other boy stares defiantly with a grin, but right at the moment Justin's name is called and he rushes inside the classroom, wishing one of his friends waiting outside could have accompanied him.

    The plump woman inside welcomes him at the door, a wide smile on her face as she shakes Justin's hand. "Mr. Hawkins, welcome! I'm Madam Lulu," she says with a high-pitched voice, guiding the boy towards a desk. Atop it rest some light green backpacks and a metallic chest, and she moves straight towards those, handing Justin one of the backpacks. "Now, dear, this is your starting kit. It should have all the items on this list, so please make sure nothing is missing," she says, handing a piece of paper with a small list.

    Justin checks the contents, glad nothing is amiss before returning the paper to the lady. "Fantastic! Now, to the exciting part," she says, clapping her hands excitedly before going through the chest to take a small wooden box, rough and unrefined. She opens it with a smile, passing it to Justin. There's a Pok-E-Dex inside, clearly recognizable from all the training, as well as six pokéballs. The light in one of them indicates it's occupied, and Justin grabs it anxiously. "Now, dear, I hope you get what you requested, but I'm sure you'll be friends regardless. I just need you to release it a bit so I can check its conditions before you're ready to go." Madam Lulu gives Justin some room, looking above her glasses with anticipation to what's now to be Justin's pokémon.

    And when Justin clicks the pokéball open, a small yellow arachnid appears on the floor with two quick clicks. While not exactly the first choice of the young ranger-to-be, the joltik was a pleasant sight.

    Spoiler: Starter Pokémon!
    Show



    Joltik
    Lv.
    10
    Inheritance List
    1 - Fell Stinger (egg move)
    * Camouflage
    * Cross Poison
    * Disable
    * Leech Life

    You may choose to get these moves in any order starting at level 20 and each 10 levels afterwards.

    This is giving you a chance to give your first impressions on setting and interact a bit with your pokémon before we move.
    Last edited by Elyander; 2017-04-07 at 04:29 PM.

  3. - Top - End - #3
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Tamora



    "... but then maybe they'll have none of them, and I'll have to improvise. Have you considered that possibility, ma'am?" It was obvious Hiou was more than a little anxious about getting his first pokémon. The boy had not stopped talking since Tamora and he had arrived at the small waiting room, despite Tamora's slightly annoyed face. It could be a coincidence that the young servant was starting his journey at the same time, but Tamora knew her family well enough to know the boy was also a check on her. Before she answered him though, her name was called by a young woman in an official outfit drawing a sharp shriek from the boy. As dignified as she could after Hiou's reaction, she stands up and follows the woman to a small atrium.

    The woman sits behind the single table in the open space, almost hidden by a multitude of dark brown backpacks and two large metallic chests. "Good morning, Miss Zahara. My name is Janna and we're here to get you started," the woman starts speaking in a serious, yet charming voice. She grabs one of the backpacks, passing it gently to Tamora. "This is your starting equipment. I'd like you to check if anything is amiss, please. There's a list on the desk, by your right." While Tamora diligently reviews the items in the backpack, Janna opens one of the chests and takes a wooden box engraved with a few tourmalines, opening and setting it in front of Tamora.

    "Now, Miss Zahara, this is your new Pok-E-Dex and pokéballs," Janna says, showing the contents. Six pokéballs sit next to the transparent device, including one that has the marking lights of an occupied ball. "That one contains your starter, yes," she says, identifying Tamora's focus. "You need to release it so I can attest to its conditions, Miss Zahara, and while I, unfortunately, have no power over what you got, I truly hope it pleases you," she says honestly, giving Tamora a wide berth to release her new pokémon.

    And as Tamora does, she's thrilled to find herself facing the small brown pokémon she had requested, the cubone's determined eyes staring at the young Trainee through
    the skull it wears.

    Spoiler: Starter Pokémon!
    Show



    Cubone
    Lv.
    10

    Inheritance List
    1 - Double Kick (egg move)
    * Detect
    * Endure
    * Rock Slide
    * Swords Dance

    You may choose to get these moves in any order starting at level 20 and each 10 levels afterwards.

    This is giving you a chance to give your first impressions on setting and interact a bit with your pokémon before we move.

  4. - Top - End - #4
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Livia


    The many chairs around the long dining table were occupied by young nobles ready to start their journeys, all doing their best not to look as anxious as they likely are. That's not where Livia sat. The young girl was at one of the corners, sitting on a armchair surrounded by the other non-nobles. They were not so keen on hiding their apprehension, what was frankly much more comfortable for the young girl. She had just seen that insufferable Regulus being called and then starting a huge tantrum, clearly displeased with whatever he had got given the threats he was throwing around, so her mood was as good as it could possible be. When her name was the next being called by one of the servants, she stood up with a smile on her face as she was guided to one of the private rooms of the Academy.

    The room was beautifully decorated, as they all were in Anguis. Behind a clearly ancient - and valuable - wooden desk, a man wearing armor sat beside Professor Orianna, one of Livia's least favored, and the woman's face showed that the feeling was definitely mutual. Orianna had a penchant for humiliating the "lesser" students, and Livia was glad she was finally getting away from that place. The soldier stands up, a heavy-built man with an attractive face, and - to her surprise - bows. "Welcome, Miss Spartaca. I am Lieutenant Taric, and I'm here to present you your starting package," he says in a deep voice, smiling at the girl. He ducks under the table to take a deep red backpack, placing it on the table and gesturing Livia to come closer. "Now, Miss Spartaca, this should contain all the items on the list, as they are a gift to the new Trainees, but I'm sure you already know all this. Would you be so kind as to confirm nothing is lacking on your package, please?" Taric says respectfully, much more than Livia was used to. She quickly goes through the bag, checking on the parchment provided to confirm nothing was really missing.

    Once she acknowledges the contents, Taric's smile widens. "Excellent! We may now proceed to what you've been relly waiting." He turns towards the bookcase on his back, grabbing a mahogany box and handing it to Livia. The box opens easily and inside Livia finds a brand new Pok-E-Dex and six pokéballs, one of which has a glowing light indicating it's currently occupied. "Very well, Miss Spartaca, that is your first pokémon. If you'd be so kind, could you release it so we can verify it's in conditions to be used before you leave? On the back of the room, please. We don't want a large dragon damaging the furniture, do we?" says Taric, followed by a quick snark from Orianna. "As if she'd get one of those..."

    Livia does as she was asked, anxious releasing the pokémon inside so the three could see it. And she doesn't know what pleases her the most: the beautiful black fur of her deino, or Orianna's face of absolute shock.

    Spoiler: Starter Pokémon!
    Show



    Deino
    Lv.
    10
    Inheritance List
    1 - Screech (egg move)
    * Dark Pulse
    * Earth Power
    * Fire Fang
    * Thunder Fang

    You may choose to get these moves in any order starting at level 20 and each 10 levels afterwards.

    This is giving you a chance to give your first impressions on setting and interact a bit with your pokémon before we move.

  5. - Top - End - #5
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyander View Post
    Bryar


    The last four months had been a kind surprise to Bryar. When he first arrived at the Academy in Gneiss, he dreaded the course would be as boring as his old life but it was nothing like that. Despite having some dull moments from time to time, most of that period was spent in practical classes. He had met new pokémon almost on a daily basis, had field trips that involved camping and survival lessons and even had his first taste in pokémon battles - albeit only simulated ones. But it had gone fast, way faster than he expected, and now he found himself waiting anxiously on one of the common rooms for his name to be called. He was more than ready to get his pokémon when they finally summon him.

    He enters the room, one of the largest classrooms in the Academy, although most of its furniture have been replaced by a single large table with chairs around. Atop the table were a dozen or so gray backpacks and two large metallic chests. "Bryar Thunderson? Welcome, Mr. Thunderson! My name is Tham and I'm here to give you your starting kit," says a large man in a suit. He has a kind face that contrasts deeply with the serious woman sitting by his side holding some kind of electronic clipboard, looking at Bryar with an impassive expression. The man places one of the backpacks gently in front of the boy. "This should contain all your basic equipment," he says, passing a paper listing items for Bryar to read. "Please check its contents so we can move forward to your starter."

    Bryar quickly goes through the pack and confirms the objects, nodding to the man. "Very well. Miss Sona will now hand your starting pokémon, as well as pokéballs and your own Pok-E-Dex," he says, gesturing towards the woman, who opens one of the chests to grab a small box made of white stone. "Trainee number 325781-4, Bryar Thunderson" she speaks in a monotonous tone, handing Bryar the box. Inside he finds the familiar device and a set of pokéballs, one of them marked by a small blinking led light to indicate it's occupied. "Now, Mr. Thunderson, we need you to release your starter on that open area so we can attest to its condition, but you should interact with it first to assure your partnership," the man says, gesturing towards the empty space next to the table. "I'm afraid we have no say on what pokémon you got, Mr. Thunderson, but I wish you are satisfied."

    Bryar can see some marks on the stone floor of likely some heavy pokémon that were already released today, and that's where he opens his pokéball, watching as the expected bonsly appears facing him with an excited expression.

    Spoiler: Starter Pokémon!
    Show



    Bonsly
    Lv.
    10

    Inheritance List
    1 - Curse (egg move)
    * Endure
    * Sand Tomb
    * Self-Destruct
    * Stealth Rock
    You may choose to get these moves in any order starting at level 20 and each 10 levels afterwards.

    This is giving you a chance to give your first impressions on the setting and interact a bit with your pokémon before we move.


    Bryar adjusts his hat as he deftly goes through his gear with a practiced hand, moving with a machine-like precision. Equipment was one of the few things Bryar had been trusted with back home, since any idiot could pack a bag. Or at least that's what the others in the mine had said. Still, for the entirety of thirty seconds it proved to be useful here, something which caused Bryar to laugh bitterly.

    Of course, any annoyance quickly vanished as soon as the Trainer released his Starter. While he'd had high expectations for the Pokemon, the Bonsly had managed to shatter each and every one. It didn't even look like Rock Type; sure, the fact that the leaves on its branches didn't move was a bit of a giveaway, but he could explain that away easily enough. After all, it was what he did. Lying, that was, not convincing people that rocks were actually leaves.

    "Aren't you a beaut?" Bryar says, patting the small Pokemon on the head, drawing a bored blink from the Pokemon. "Excitable too," Bryar mutters sarcastically a moment later, earning him a sharp rap on the knuckles from the tiny Rock Type, and causing him to recoil, cursing loudly before grinning at the Pokemon. "You 'n I are gonna do big things Bonban," Bryar says, watching the Bonsly's face to see whether it accepted the name. Judging by the Pokemon's smirk, it at least didn't hate the name.

    Bryar stands up, leaning slightly on the Bonsly's branches until the Pokemon hops back, nearly causing him to fall over. "'rything seems to been in order," Bryar says, recovering quickly from his near fall. "Guessin' ya need to have me sign somethin'?"
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM


    Spoiler: Current Games
    Show

  6. - Top - End - #6
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Livia expends some effort joking and gossiping with the other have-nots of the Anguis Trainees, capitalizing on her last chance to make a good impression for all its worth. When Regulus throws his temper tantrum over his Starter, she is careful to hide her amusement until long after he left, and even then only express it as general excitement for getting her first Pokemon.

    Her goals are falling into place, but she is acutely aware that she is still in the setup period. The real difficult part is still to come.

    When she enters the private room to claim her Starter, she carefully schools her face to that of an honest, earnest young Trainer ready to go out into the world. She doesn't react to Professor Orianna's presence except to bow politely to both her and the Lieutenant. Bullies needed their victims to react to them to get any pleasure out of their bullying, and Livia had learned quickly that the easiest way to thwart someone like Professor Orianna is to be neither fearful nor defiant. The fact that she knew half the answers to the final quiz in Professor Orianna's class before their training started had helped as well. Publicly defeating her when I return, coupled with a proper speech, will get the non-noble Trainees on my side; she has helped me quite a bit, in all honesty.

    Livia checks through the backpack quickly, adding in the healing supplies that she had bought herself as well after she finishes. "Of course, Lieutenant," she answers politely to his instructions for releasing her Pokemon, inwardly cursing at the fact that she would have to make her first impression with others in the room. I should have expected this... The proper first impression on the Pokemon is far more important; if I come off slightly cold while teaching it, I can deal with that afterwards.

    The Deino surprises her by not immediately charging around and bumping into things, sitting still with its nostrils flared. Carefully, Livia pulls out a long stick, tapping it gently on the floor in front of her. The Deino streaks forward, clamping down onto the stick and shaking it back and forth in its teeth; Livia holds firm, keeping the stick from being wrenched from her hand only barely. she begins tapping a rhythm around the back of the room, speaking in a quiet murmur all the while. The Deino follows the stick silently, flinging itself toward her voice at first; a few light raps on its snout later, and it slowly becomes accustomed to her sound.

    Livia stops, barking out sharply, "Belua!" The Deino whips its head toward her once more, mouth open in protest. Livia pulls out a piece of thick Spoink jerky, tossing it into the Deino's open maw. She lets the dragon enjoy its meal for a short while, then begins tapping anew, repeating "Belua!" softer and softer at intervals. Only after the Deino turns to face her when she says her name without changing the volume or tone of her voice does she finally return the Pokemon to its Ball.

    "I am honored by Anguis' trust in me, Lieutenant Taric, Professor Orianna," she says finally, turning back to the two and bowing again to each. "Is there anything more that you need of me before I begin my journey? Do either of you esteemed elders have any advice for a young Trainer just beginning her adventure?"

    Careful, Livia; antagonizing Orianna does you no good at this time. I must find out more about this Lieutenant Taric, though; he knows my peasant background yet treats me with respect. The military will be a grave threat when the time comes; friends on the inside would be a great boon.
    Last edited by Zelphas; 2017-04-07 at 05:44 PM.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

  7. - Top - End - #7
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CosmicOccurence's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyander View Post
    Tamora



    "... but then maybe they'll have none of them, and I'll have to improvise. Have you considered that possibility, ma'am?" It was obvious Hiou was more than a little anxious about getting his first pokémon. The boy had not stopped talking since Tamora and he had arrived at the small waiting room, despite Tamora's slightly annoyed face. It could be a coincidence that the young servant was starting his journey at the same time, but Tamora knew her family well enough to know the boy was also a check on her. Before she answered him though, her name was called by a young woman in an official outfit drawing a sharp shriek from the boy. As dignified as she could after Hiou's reaction, she stands up and follows the woman to a small atrium.

    The woman sits behind the single table in the open space, almost hidden by a multitude of dark brown backpacks and two large metallic chests. "Good morning, Miss Zahara. My name is Janna and we're here to get you started," the woman starts speaking in a serious, yet charming voice. She grabs one of the backpacks, passing it gently to Tamora. "This is your starting equipment. I'd like you to check if anything is amiss, please. There's a list on the desk, by your right." While Tamora diligently reviews the items in the backpack, Janna opens one of the chests and takes a wooden box engraved with a few tourmalines, opening and setting it in front of Tamora.

    "Now, Miss Zahara, this is your new Pok-E-Dex and pokéballs," Janna says, showing the contents. Six pokéballs sit next to the transparent device, including one that has the marking lights of an occupied ball. "That one contains your starter, yes," she says, identifying Tamora's focus. "You need to release it so I can attest to its conditions, Miss Zahara, and while I, unfortunately, have no power over what you got, I truly hope it pleases you," she says honestly, giving Tamora a wide berth to release her new pokémon.

    And as Tamora does, she's thrilled to find herself facing the small brown pokémon she had requested, the cubone's determined eyes staring at the young Trainee through
    the skull it wears.

    Spoiler: Starter Pokémon!
    Show



    Cubone
    Lv.
    10

    Inheritance List
    1 - Double Kick (egg move)
    * Detect
    * Endure
    * Rock Slide
    * Swords Dance

    You may choose to get these moves in any order starting at level 20 and each 10 levels afterwards.

    This is giving you a chance to give your first impressions on setting and interact a bit with your pokémon before we move.
    In the waiting room, Tamora had to avoid rolling her eyes at Hiou. She knew her mother had sent the servant with her simply to keep an eye on her, which was both flattering and worrisome. Flattering because it meant that they considered her a threat to the stability of the family still, but worrisome because it meant she'd not be able to move totally as she'd like. Still, the man was loyal and kind, not to mention easy on the eyes if guys were your thing.

    When her name was called, she stood and walked with a stature honed over years of practice. Back straight, steps even, head balanced, smile gentle and welcoming. She looked the picture of a young noble socialite, although her family wasn't important enough to be invited to any of the more important festivities when they vacationed in Anguis.

    Tamora's clothes were clean and expensive. Fashionable in a street sense, but nothing too extravagant. Looking the part was essential to success, and she certainly looked the part of a trainer, sturdy fitted trousers that hugged her body and real pockets - a rarity, but something she always included in clothes she wore: they were too useful to pass up - and a sensible cardigan that she would fit well under her jacket.

    Tamora listened to the woman's words politely, committing them to memory and nodding when appropriate. When Janna asks her to inspect her items though, she instead thanks the woman and places the collection directly into her pack. Counting items or coins was something for the poor. And while her family hadn't given financial support to this endeavor, Tamora was determined to not act like one of the poor.

    Of course, her Pokemon was an entirely different matter. A quick glance told her the Cubone was well-bred, and she suspected quite capable in battle. Her helmet was a lovely ebony color and fit perfectly. It was one of the reasons she'd chosen the Cubone line as her top choice. Well now, she said, her accent carefully controlled to give the impression of control, a voice she'd practiced for years and years. Aren't you something incredible.

    My name is Tamora, and we'll be a team for a long time. If it's agreeable to you, I think that Maga would be a wonderful name for you ... unless you have one already?
    She directed the question both to the Cubone, but she also raised an eyebrow to Janna. In hindsight, she should have researched this beforehand: the more questions one asked, the more power one gave up.



    Spoiler
    Show
    Small note, it's Zahard, not Zahara. Could have just been a typo, but thought I'd mention it.

    Curiosity here, does the Cubone already have a bone (not the thick club item, just a bone to hold). If not, she'll be hunting one down quickly.
    Last edited by CosmicOccurence; 2017-04-08 at 07:44 PM.
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

    Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

    Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

    World at War (PTA) as Francis May

    GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

  8. - Top - End - #8
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2016

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Justin was glad they called him when they did. Though he was sad to be leaving friends behind, he was eager to get started and put his training to work. He had long given up hope that his peers would grow up to be any more accepting and was looking forward to getting out into the real world where he was sure he could avoid people like Davis. He had a long hard road ahead if he was going to be a ranger.

    And it all starts today. Justin hurries forward, wearing his junior ranger uniform and sash adorned with badges and patches denoting his many accomplishments, earned without the help of his parents, unlike some of the others he could mention. He stood almost to attention as he listened to the lady speak. After checking out the equipment with a practiced eye, Justin turned his attention to the real prize.

    The little Joltik didn't look like much, but Justin knew better. It wasn't a mighty Pinsir but he figured that would be a long shot. Such a pokemon would be excellent at protection, but this little guy had all kinds of useful things he could do for battle and survival. Either way, he was grateful for the opportunity. He offered his arm to the little spider and allowed him to skitter up his arm and rest upon his shoulder. "I think I'll call you Dusty after one of friends."

    Justin throws the straps of his pack over his shoulder and snaps all the familar clips and buckles. "Thanks so much! I'm sure we'll do just fine. So what else do I need to do to get going?
    Last edited by CateranEnforcer; 2017-04-09 at 09:05 PM.

  9. - Top - End - #9
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Bryar


    The large name named smiles at the bickering between the duo while Sona just stands with her expresionless face. "Not exactly sign, Mr. Thunderson," says Tahm, taking the Pok-E-Dex. "If everything is in order, all you need to do is activate your device and you're ready to go." he says, handing Bryar the acrylic square. "I'm glad to see you're satisfied with your starter, however unorthodox a pick it might be," he says simply as Bryar uses his fingerprints to unlock the Pok-E-Dex, easily navigating the starting menus to finally leave the place.

    "Please, do remember that you have 60 days to get a gym badge or your Trainee pass becomes null," were Sona's last words as he goes out, quickly leaving the Academy premises and having the whole extent of Cael to travel to. His sense of freedom is sharply interrupted by a burst of laughter on his left, though, a laugh he knows unfortunately too well.

    "I' gotta say, knew you were a wimp, Bryar," says Brock, his smirk irritating as ever, "but that pokémon's kinda ridiculous."

    Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    As a note, I don't know if you'd leave with Bonban outside his ball or not. If he isn't, then Brock would be holding his Pok-E-Dex with Bryar's profile on display.

    Yes, that's something you can do if you look for a specific person. If Bryar takes his time to do the same to Brock, he'll see his starter pokémon is a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Geodude

  10. - Top - End - #10
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Justin

    Madam Lulu claps her hands excitedly as Justin finishes setting up. "Oh, dear, looks like you two hit it off right off the bat, doesn't it?" she says in a happy tone, handing Justin the Pok-E-Dex. "Now, all you need to do is activate your Dex and you're free to go. Simple as that!" Justin turns on the device, using his fingerprint for identification and easily going through the starting procedures as instructed during the course. Once everything is ready and the device fully functional, Madam Lulu gives Justin an awkward hug. "Good luck, dear, and hurry up to get your badges so you become a full Trainer, all right?"

    As Justin leaves the Academy, Dusty safe on his shoulder, he sees his friends impatiently waiting for him. Sarah is the one who sees him first, and after a short shriek, all of them come running. They were all a year younger than Justin, so they wouldn't become Trainees until the following year, but they had become good friends serving The Weavers, Volucris' Young Rangers program. Sarah, Terrance, and Dustin arrive together, talking one over the other about the small joltik, who was doing his best to hide away from all the stares.
    - "Dude, you got a joltik! You're so lucky!"
    - "She's so cute! Wait, is it a 'he' or a 'she'?"
    - "Can I touch it or is it gonna zap me?"

    Justin barely had time to answer them when his father walks in with a loud clearing of his throat. "Well, kids, I'm glad you're all happy, but we shouldn't waste much of Justin's time, should we?" his father says, winking to Justin. The boy knew his parents had to head to work, so they'd have to hurry the goodbyes a bit. "Do not forget to call us sometimes, Justin. But go and have fun," says his mother, obviously holding back the tears.

  11. - Top - End - #11
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Tamora

    Janna shakes her head with a soft smile. "The cubone is yours for now, Miss Zahard, which means you may name her as you wish," she says casually, before passing the Pok-E-Dex over to the girl. "Now, if you agree that everything was in order, all you need to do is activate your dex and that's it. You're all set to go," she says with a kind face. Maga jumps a bit to take a look at the device, trying to use his bone to increase his reach, but it's too small to make it effective. Tamora then takes her time to first turn on the device with a fingerprint identification, and then to navigate the setup menus that pop up without difficulty. Once everything is ready, Janna firmly shakes her hand. "I wish you the best of luck, Miss Zahard. Please remember you have 60 days to renew your Trainee Permit, but with your starter I'm sure you won't have any problem," she says with a wink, as she effortlessly guides the girl back to the inner room where Hiou was waiting.

    Hiou has just opened his mouth to say something when Janna calls his name, drawing another shriek of excitement as the boy rushes forward. "P-please wait for me, ma'am!" he stutters, scrambling to get some belongings that he accidentally dropped on his way to Janna. "I'm sure it won't take long. And wish me luck!" Tamora can hear the boy yelling as the doors close and Tamora finds herself alone in the small waiting room.

    That is, except for Maga, who has a confused look on his face as he drags his thin bone around.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes, Maga already has a bone, as all cubones are wont to. It's small and thin, though, more like an ulna than a femur. And don't worry about adding small fluff stuff if I don't mention them.

    I didn't know if Tamora would actually wait or take the opportunity to go on her own, so I stopped here. And I'm sorry about the name. It was a reading mistake xD
    Last edited by Elyander; 2017-04-10 at 10:16 PM.

  12. - Top - End - #12
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Livia


    Both the people around say nothing as Livia does her small routine to name the deino. Although Orianna sighs deeply after a few seconds, a raised eyebrow from Lieutenant Taric is all it takes for her not to repeat it. Once Livia returns Belua to her pokéball, Taric stands up and gives a short clap of hands. "That was a phenomenal demonstration of training, Miss Spartaca. Really a marvel to see," he says, walking towards the girl. "I'm really glad to see one of the Royal Seven has found its way to the hands of such a promising trainer, a truly good day for Anguis." He sounds completely honest in his words, and Livia can see Oriana rolling her eyes at his back. "Something nobody would have ever imagined, I'm sure," she says with a kinder voice than before, although clearly forced. "Now, Lieutenant, if you please give Miss Spartaca the Pok-E-Dex so we can attend to the other trainees..."

    "Oh, but of course!" he responds, handing Livia the device. "All you need to do is activate your Dex and this procedure will be over and you'll be free to conquer Cael, Miss Spartaca." His voice is playful yet encouraging, and Livia takes the acrylic square and turns it on, using her fingerprints to unlock it and easily maneuvering herself through the startup phase, as practiced in the course. Once she's done, Taric offers his hand for a firm handshake. "I hope to hear great things from you soon, Miss Spartaca. Don't forget you have a timeline to get your permanent Certificate," he says as she leaves the room guided by Orianna, who whispers maliciously: "And what a shame if you didn't get one..."

    Once she's back in the long halls of the Academy, finally free from the detestable woman, Livia prepares to make her way to the exit when a grave voice explouds on her back. "This must be a terrible joke," she hears in the unmistakable voice of Regulus as the large boy makes his way towards her. "Please, elucidate me: how come a mere 'liz' gets a Sly as her starter?" he asks in a disguised angry tone, her thick finger pointing at his own Pok-E-Dex showing Livia's trainer profile.

    Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    The Royal Seven are how the seven strongest and "truest" dragons are known in Anguis. These are the dragons most people respect the most, while others are seen as impure (like Flygon and Altaria) or unworthy (like Goodra). Here's the list of the Seven (and how they are popularly known in the canon):
    Druddigon (the Original)
    Dragonite (the Juggernaut)
    Salamence (the Overseer)
    Haxorus (the Berserker)
    Garchomp (the Brute)
    Kommo-o (the Knight)
    Hydreigon (the Sly)

    "Liz" is how Anguise nobles call the commom class in Anguis, a reference to "lizard" in contrast to true dragons.

    And, yes, the Pok-E-Dex has a profile for all trainers and trainees, including their pokémon and achievements. You can look it up at anytime as long as you know the name of your target, and if you do so for Regulus, you can see his starter is a
    Spoiler
    Show
    noibat
    Last edited by Elyander; 2017-04-10 at 10:21 PM.

  13. - Top - End - #13
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Livia accepts Lieutenant Taric's praise with a demure smile, carefully controlling her face. Conquer Cael... If only he knew... She accepts Taric's handshake firmly, meeting his eyes for a moment with a quick, girlish grin. Eager, intelligent, and motivated. No need to have any ideas about this region as a whole until after I've toured it for a while.

    Livia calmly ignores Orianna's barbs on the surface, only giving thought to her last statement. Did she attempt to sabotage my next Gym match? I planned on going to Ignis first; should I bypass it and head straight to Phasma instead? inwardly, she shakes her head. I am overthinking. I shall just need to challenge Ignis early to look for evidence of foul play. "Thank you, Lieutenant Taric. I shall endeavor to make this region proud. The words are so well practiced that they hardly even burned as she spoke them.

    Regulus' caterwauling amuses Livia, though she expresses faint concern for him instead. A Noibat? Useful, but not to this fool. I'm surprised he didn't get a Gabite, the brute. "I simply asked for it because I thought it looked powerful, Lord Regulus. The ruling board has put great trust in me, I know; I hope I won't disappoint them."

    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Guile to act inferior: (4d6)[17]
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

  14. - Top - End - #14
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyander View Post
    Bryar


    The large name named smiles at the bickering between the duo while Sona just stands with her expresionless face. "Not exactly sign, Mr. Thunderson," says Tahm, taking the Pok-E-Dex. "If everything is in order, all you need to do is activate your device and you're ready to go." he says, handing Bryar the acrylic square. "I'm glad to see you're satisfied with your starter, however unorthodox a pick it might be," he says simply as Bryar uses his fingerprints to unlock the Pok-E-Dex, easily navigating the starting menus to finally leave the place.

    "Please, do remember that you have 60 days to get a gym badge or your Trainee pass becomes null," were Sona's last words as he goes out, quickly leaving the Academy premises and having the whole extent of Cael to travel to. His sense of freedom is sharply interrupted by a burst of laughter on his left, though, a laugh he knows unfortunately too well.

    "I' gotta say, knew you were a wimp, Bryar," says Brock, his smirk irritating as ever, "but that pokémon's kinda ridiculous."

    Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    As a note, I don't know if you'd leave with Bonban outside his ball or not. If he isn't, then Brock would be holding his Pok-E-Dex with Bryar's profile on display.

    Yes, that's something you can do if you look for a specific person. If Bryar takes his time to do the same to Brock, he'll see his starter pokémon is a
    Spoiler
    Show
    Geodude


    Bryar walks out the door with Bonban toddling after him, pausing at the door to tip his hat towards Sona. "Don't y'all worry. I'll get me two badges in half that," he boasts, before quickly leaving. He had the whole region before him! He and Bonban could take the entire place by storm! Nobody could stop them!

    That is, until Bryar hears the disgusting chortle that indicated Brock's presence. The boy slides his straw hat up, leering at the taller boy from under the brim as he quickly tries to scan the other boy, rolling his eyes when he saw Brock had chosen a Geodude. Out of all the possible Pokemon, he had to pick one that was literally just a rock.

    "Glad ta see you got one as smart as you," Bryar says, feeling bolder than normal now that he had a Pokemon at his side. "Both of you got rocks for brains, after all," Bryar says, casting a sidelong glance at Bonban and smirking when he sees the tiny tree shaking slightly. "Anyways, I beat the system. See, they're only suppos'd to give out Rocks, but some idiot messed up the Pokedex," Bryar says, standing up a little straighter, gesturing towards the tiny tree. "He'll make your Geodude a Geopebble, but tha's just how Grass Types work," Bryar boasts, closely watching Brock's face to see if he bought the lie. Fortunately, the Bonsly seemed to catch on quickly, giving a quick shake of its branches to sell the story.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Guile to convince Brock Bonban is a Grass Type: (3d6+10)[20] (Assuming my skill stunt applies)
    Intuition to tell if Brock buys it: (3d6+2)[8]
    Last edited by Arcran; 2017-04-11 at 01:37 PM.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM


    Spoiler: Current Games
    Show

  15. - Top - End - #15
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CosmicOccurence's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyander View Post
    Tamora

    Janna shakes her head with a soft smile. "The cubone is yours for now, Miss Zahard, which means you may name her as you wish," she says casually, before passing the Pok-E-Dex over to the girl. "Now, if you agree that everything was in order, all you need to do is activate your dex and that's it. You're all set to go," she says with a kind face. Maga jumps a bit to take a look at the device, trying to use his bone to increase his reach, but it's too small to make it effective. Tamora then takes her time to first turn on the device with a fingerprint identification, and then to navigate the setup menus that pop up without difficulty. Once everything is ready, Janna firmly shakes her hand. "I wish you the best of luck, Miss Zahard. Please remember you have 60 days to renew your Trainee Permit, but with your starter I'm sure you won't have any problem," she says with a wink, as she effortlessly guides the girl back to the inner room where Hiou was waiting.

    Hiou has just opened his mouth to say something when Janna calls his name, drawing another shriek of excitement as the boy rushes forward. "P-please wait for me, ma'am!" he stutters, scrambling to get some belongings that he accidentally dropped on his way to Janna. "I'm sure it won't take long. And wish me luck!" Tamora can hear the boy yelling as the doors close and Tamora finds herself alone in the small waiting room.

    That is, except for Maga, who has a confused look on his face as he drags his thin bone around.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Yes, Maga already has a bone, as all cubones are wont to. It's small and thin, though, more like an ulna than a femur. And don't worry about adding small fluff stuff if I don't mention them.

    I didn't know if Tamora would actually wait or take the opportunity to go on her own, so I stopped here. And I'm sorry about the name. It was a reading mistake xD
    Tamora waited patiently for Hiou to get back. It wouldn't do to upset her parents so early by ditching the man they'd decided to tag along with her, and it would get lonely without company.

    When she saw Maga's confused wandering, a smile broke over Tamora's face. Oh come over here, she said playfully, waving the Cubone towards her.

    Sorry for being so formal back there, but that's how I was raised. Now that we're alone, I was thinking that we could start accessorizing you. She pulled out her jewelry pack and began sifting through her materials. She pulled out her latest project, and the only finished product she'd brought along with her. It was a small ruby crafted into an immaculate diamond pattern. Maga's skull-helmet had a convenient dimple right in the center of the forehead that the stone would fit nicely even without a proper mounting.

    Now, most people think that fashion is frivolous, but I can guarantee that my creations are top notch items to help you out in battle. When you're in the thick of things, this gemstone will distract their attention, making it harder for them to hit you. Plus it just looks good.

    Glancing at the bone, Tamora noticed that it looked a bit on the small side. Grabbing her wire and twine shapers, she quickly wrapped the end of the bone in a wire coated with the dust of green shards. There we go, she said. Looks a bit sturdier now, and it should help out in battle. Plus the light catches it ever so nicely. Oh, I do hope you like them.
    She smiled warmly at the cubone, hoping it was just as much of a fashionista as she was.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Equipping Adorable Fashion, then using Dashing Makeover to bind 2 AP with a faux-Ground Booster. I'm now at 3/5 ap
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

    Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

    Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

    World at War (PTA) as Francis May

    GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

  16. - Top - End - #16
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2016

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyander View Post
    Justin

    Madam Lulu claps her hands excitedly as Justin finishes setting up. "Oh, dear, looks like you two hit it off right off the bat, doesn't it?" she says in a happy tone, handing Justin the Pok-E-Dex. "Now, all you need to do is activate your Dex and you're free to go. Simple as that!" Justin turns on the device, using his fingerprint for identification and easily going through the starting procedures as instructed during the course. Once everything is ready and the device fully functional, Madam Lulu gives Justin an awkward hug. "Good luck, dear, and hurry up to get your badges so you become a full Trainer, all right?"

    As Justin leaves the Academy, Dusty safe on his shoulder, he sees his friends impatiently waiting for him. Sarah is the one who sees him first, and after a short shriek, all of them come running. They were all a year younger than Justin, so they wouldn't become Trainees until the following year, but they had become good friends serving The Weavers, Volucris' Young Rangers program. Sarah, Terrance, and Dustin arrive together, talking one over the other about the small joltik, who was doing his best to hide away from all the stares.
    - "Dude, you got a joltik! You're so lucky!"
    - "She's so cute! Wait, is it a 'he' or a 'she'?"
    - "Can I touch it or is it gonna zap me?"

    Justin barely had time to answer them when his father walks in with a loud clearing of his throat. "Well, kids, I'm glad you're all happy, but we shouldn't waste much of Justin's time, should we?" his father says, winking to Justin. The boy knew his parents had to head to work, so they'd have to hurry the goodbyes a bit. "Do not forget to call us sometimes, Justin. But go and have fun," says his mother, obviously holding back the tears.


    Justin was already excitedly fiddling with his new Pok-E-Dex, particularly pulling up the entry for his new Joltik. He'd done some reading, but nothing would match the real thing. "Thanks again, miss!" he said, trying his best not to be awkward in the hug. Her remark about getting badges got him thinking once more about the future. I'm going to need to earn at least twelve badges in my lifetime to qualify to be a ranger. If I get that many, might as well see how far I can go. For now, let's just focus on your first. I'd hate to end this journey before I even get started.

    "Comon, little guy. Let's see if we can find you something to eat. You can latch onto power lines right?"
    He pats the little spider as he exits the room to be greeted by his friends. He struggled to answer the barrage of questions, and he had a hard time fighting back a grin at their reactions. At the same time, as his parents reminded him, he would soon be on his own way. Justin would be all on his own, which new friends in the form of pokemon.

    "Hey, not all at once! Yeah, he is pretty special since most people probably get Caterpie or something. Not that there's anything wrong with that!"
    He adds hastily, knowing they would have their own chance next year to get pokemon.

    Alas, his time here was short. Justin went over to hug his parents. "I promise to call as often as I can and keep you all updated on my progress! Hey, how about a picture or two?" Firing up the camera function on his device, Justin took this chance to take a few last minute pictures with his friends and family to serve as a reminder of this moment. The road ahead of him was long and difficult, but at least he'd always have home to fall back on.

  17. - Top - End - #17
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Bryar


    The large boy seems confused for a second looking at Bonban, before his eyes widen up, apparently realizing something. "Oh, I see what you're doing. Not the first time you try tricking me, Thunderson," Brock says, a confident smudge on his face. "We studied those in the Academy, you forgot? I know they are only part Grass, smartass. It's still Rock, so my Jace also has an advantage, being part Ground," he says matter-of-factly. "Who's got rocks for brains now, wimp?"

    Brock then grabs his pokéball and releases his geodude, a quite ordinary member of the common species. "Not that it would be fair defeating such a pathetic-looking pokémon with my man here, of course," he says, leaning his body to rest his elbow on the floating boulder pokémon, who seems to cringe a bit at the extra weight. "Now, I think you should apologize to Jace for your threats. You said some mean stuff, and none of us wants to see him getting mean with you lot, do we?" Brock's voice was serious and the threat was evident, and while the geodude didn't seem at all angry about what was said, Brock was clearly making a display of his own muscles, more than twice the size of Bryar's.

    Spoiler
    Show
    It's clear he was a bit worried when you mentioned Bonban being grass as he did not like his chances against a grass pokémon, but he seems to think ground is enough to defeat its "rock half", a mix of both stupidity and misguided confidence.

  18. - Top - End - #18
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Justin

    At Justin's suggestion, the group quickly sets for photos, the three young Weavers taking turns as the photographer. It's clear their enthusiasm comes from having a Pok-E-Dex on their hands for the first time, but his father also takes a turn to take a picture of the friends together. Eventually, they ask a passerby to snap a photo of the whole group as a memento, and even Dusty perks up and pose a bit for that.

    "Ok, Justin, we need to leave now. Please, don't keep us too worried," says his father jokingly, which makes his mother hit him playfully in the head. "Don't encourage No, not worried at all, you hear me?" she says, hugging Justin tightly once again fighting the tears."Or I'll go and get you back home, I promise!" she says in a slightly serious tone drawing some chuckles from the teenagers.

    As his parents leave, Sarah starts dragging the gang towards the city entrance, chatting along the way about minor things. They start taking pictures together in silly poses and making faces, the last few moments they'd be together at least for a while. During one of these photos, while Terrance is bursting out of laughter behind the camera as Sarah "accidentally" pushes Dustin inside a fountain they've been posing in front, something unusual attracts Justin's attention.

    It was a blond boy not far, standing next to a store's entrance and watching the group. At first, Justin thought it were his clothes that stood out, an impeccable white suit that greatly contrasted with Volucrian bright colors, complete with a black tie and shining shoes, but as Justin looks at the boy's face, his orange eyes were almost mesmerizing. They seemed to be completely focused on Justin, almost as if he was there just for that, and Justin could... feel the boy. He was a complete stranger, yet so familiar his stare was comfortable and tranquilizing. For a moment, a brief moment, there was nothing else around them.

    And then someone shakes Justin, snapping him back to reality.

    - "Dude, what's wrong?" - asks Dustin, his soaked face peering over Justin's shoulder to look in the same direction, wetting the boy's clothes. "You wanna buy something there or what?" Sarah and Terrance also had curious looks on their face, and as Justin turns back to have another look at the boy, he wasn't there anymore. But on his head, Justin still held a thought he didn't recognize as his own.

    "One."
    Last edited by Elyander; 2017-04-11 at 11:02 PM.

  19. - Top - End - #19
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Tamora

    Maga seemed curious at the assortment of gems and materials in Tamora's bag, even sifting through some of the crystals as her trainer selected the accessories she was gonna use. She jerks back a little when Tamora touches her skull with the gem, but the girl's voice easily calmed the cubone to set the jewel in place. Maga then shakes her head to make sure the skull was still in place, and when Tamora gestures for her bone, she hands the makeshift weapon and leans over Tamora's legs to watch her work.

    Once everything is in place, she eagerly gets her bone back, quickly turning it around and watching as the small dust left a thin trail of green light behind. With a short cry, she swings it around for a few seconds, before quickly turning back towards the fashionista bag with expecting eyes, clearly waiting for more gifts to come. It seems she had approved it, after all.

    Just a couple more minutes pass and then Hiou is back, a wide grin on his face as he carries a small bunnelby on his arms. He seems to be feeding the pokémon with some snacks, and it voraciously eats the bars then asks for more. "Isn't he awesome?" he asks simply before realizing whom he was talking to and quickly adding "Ma'am." He feeds another bar to his starter. "I honestly don't know if he was hungry or he just really likes eating," he says with a smile, caressing the bunnelby's ears."Oh, I'm sorry, ma'am. Please, forgive me! Would you like some for your pokémon as well?" he says, almost throwing some bars at Tamora as he quickly extends his hands with the snacks.

    Maga sniffs curiously, apparently attracted to the smell.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Hiou is offering Tamora some Baby Food!

  20. - Top - End - #20
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Livia


    Regulus scowls at Livia's words, dramatically turning around and putting his device away. "It's obviously an unfortunate mistake, I fear. Either that or the board has lost their minds," he says annoyedly, keeping the farce up. Livia could tell he was boiling inside, but such were the games of Anguise nobility. "Commoners shouldn't be handed such powerful beasts, I'm sure even you agree," he says, turning to face Livia once more.

    "Alas, there's still a chance for you not to disappoint anyone,... Lily?" Him "forgetting" Livia's name was another of his power plays, of course, as the girl knew he was quite familiar with both her name and family history. "I am willing to accept your Sly, even though it's already... tainted. You would get a more proper pokémon for your status, of course, the noibat I was erroneously given," the disgust when mentioning the dragon's species was almost tangible. "Yes, a very noble and selfless act of mine, I understand. But all for the greatness of Anguis," he says, fake humbleness and all.

    "A deal you won't be offered twice and one it would be foolish not to accept, don't you agree?" This time, the veiled threat is barely veiled at all, his hands carefully placed on the hilt of the sword he carries tied to his belt.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Livia knows about the PSA regulations, so she knows that:

    a) According to PSA rules, it's impossible for Trainees to trade pokémon before they get their first badge and gain access to the storage system. So even if Livia was willing to exchange pokémons, they could not do it anyhow.

    b) That "sword" is more likely just a hilt and sheat, as not even nobles were allowed to port weapons until they get the necessary permit from PSA, which only happens after the sixth badge. There's no way he would have a real blade, as he would be arrested if anyone ever finds out.

  21. - Top - End - #21
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Satomi's eyes widen as Regulus makes his threat, incredulous amusement played off as fear. I knew he was an idiot, but I didn't think he was literally blind and deaf. He should have known my grades in the Academy, yet he thinks I'm a blithering idiot. And the sword... even if he was slow enough to carry around a real blade as a badgeless Trainer, we're literally standing just outside of the testing room. One good scream from me, and even Orianna would be forced to watch as the Lieutenant arrested her golden boy.

    "B-but, Lord Anguis..."
    Livia stutters, forcing away the hatred. Maybe Regulus can meet an accident along the road... "We can't trade Pokemon yet, I'm afraid; we don't have any badges!
    I'm sorry, but I really need to impress the board, and I can't just break one of their rules right in front of them!"


    Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    Guile to keep up the illusion of not wanting to have Belua eat Regulus: (4d6)[10]
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

  22. - Top - End - #22
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyander View Post
    Bryar


    The large boy seems confused for a second looking at Bonban, before his eyes widen up, apparently realizing something. "Oh, I see what you're doing. Not the first time you try tricking me, Thunderson," Brock says, a confident smudge on his face. "We studied those in the Academy, you forgot? I know they are only part Grass, smartass. It's still Rock, so my Jace also has an advantage, being part Ground," he says matter-of-factly. "Who's got rocks for brains now, wimp?"

    Brock then grabs his pokéball and releases his geodude, a quite ordinary member of the common species. "Not that it would be fair defeating such a pathetic-looking pokémon with my man here, of course," he says, leaning his body to rest his elbow on the floating boulder pokémon, who seems to cringe a bit at the extra weight. "Now, I think you should apologize to Jace for your threats. You said some mean stuff, and none of us wants to see him getting mean with you lot, do we?" Brock's voice was serious and the threat was evident, and while the geodude didn't seem at all angry about what was said, Brock was clearly making a display of his own muscles, more than twice the size of Bryar's.

    Spoiler
    Show
    It's clear he was a bit worried when you mentioned Bonban being grass as he did not like his chances against a grass pokémon, but he seems to think ground is enough to defeat its "rock half", a mix of both stupidity and misguided confidence.


    "Damn, how'd you 'member that?" Bryar says, figuring if he wanted to truly embarrass Brock he'd have to make a few concessions. "I forgot that they're still part Rock. Silly me!" he adds, adjusting his hat to appear nervous. Even if Bonban wasn't a Grass Type, he knew a Fighting Type move which should be more than enough to trash whatever strategy Brock could hope to come up with using his rudimentary mental functions.

    "I don' think I can apologize though," Bryar states, doing his best to keep from smirking. "See, I wasn't insulting Jace," Bryar states. "He literally has rocks for brains. I was insulting you, who, goin' off basic biology, only figuratively means you have rocks for brains. Mean's you're dumb, if you didn't pick up on that," Bryar states, adjusting his hat upwards as he gets ready to deal with his longtime bully. "And if you want me to do apologize, you're going to have to beat me in a League Battle," he states, knowing that Brock had to be snared in his trap at this point. "Unless Bonban scares you too much."

    Bryar looks down at the small Pokemon that appeared confused for a moment before somehow managing to catch on to Bryar's plan, looking up at Brock with its weakest, most pitiful look.

    Oh, we're going to be great friends, you and I, Bryar thinks to himself, beaming internally at how quickly his Pokemon was catching on.
    Last edited by Arcran; 2017-04-12 at 03:02 AM.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM


    Spoiler: Current Games
    Show

  23. - Top - End - #23
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RedKnightGirl

    Join Date
    Mar 2016

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    [spoiler]
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyander View Post
    Justin

    At Justin's suggestion, the group quickly sets for photos, the three young Weavers taking turns as the photographer. It's clear their enthusiasm comes from having a Pok-E-Dex on their hands for the first time, but his father also takes a turn to take a picture of the friends together. Eventually, they ask a passerby to snap a photo of the whole group as a memento, and even Dusty perks up and pose a bit for that.

    "Ok, Justin, we need to leave now. Please, don't keep us too worried," says his father jokingly, which makes his mother hit him playfully in the head. "Don't encourage No, not worried at all, you hear me?" she says, hugging Justin tightly once again fighting the tears."Or I'll go and get you back home, I promise!" she says in a slightly serious tone drawing some chuckles from the teenagers.

    As his parents leave, Sarah starts dragging the gang towards the city entrance, chatting along the way about minor things. They start taking pictures together in silly poses and making faces, the last few moments they'd be together at least for a while. During one of these photos, while Terrance is bursting out of laughter behind the camera as Sarah "accidentally" pushes Dustin inside a fountain they've been posing in front, something unusual attracts Justin's attention.

    It was a blond boy not far, standing next to a store's entrance and watching the group. At first, Justin thought it were his clothes that stood out, an impeccable white suit that greatly contrasted with Volucrian bright colors, complete with a black tie and shining shoes, but as Justin looks at the boy's face, his orange eyes were almost mesmerizing. They seemed to be completely focused on Justin, almost as if he was there just for that, and Justin could... feel the boy. He was a complete stranger, yet so familiar his stare was comfortable and tranquilizing. For a moment, a brief moment, there was nothing else around them.

    And then someone shakes Justin, snapping him back to reality.

    - "Dude, what's wrong?" - asks Dustin, his soaked face peering over Justin's shoulder to look in the same direction, wetting the boy's clothes. "You wanna buy something there or what?" Sarah and Terrance also had curious looks on their face, and as Justin turns back to have another look at the boy, he wasn't there anymore. But on his head, Justin still held a thought he didn't recognize as his own.

    "One."
    Justin blinked a few times to make sure he was seeing things correctly. Well, that was weird. Why do I get the feeling I've seen him before. I don't remember him at all. And what is 'one' supposed to mean? It was also a bit unnerving the way it made him react. But as quick as it came it passed. It was probably just nerves or something. Besides, even if he could describe these feelings to his friends, they'd probably say the same thing.

    "Oh, it's nothing," Justin managed after coming to. "I just saw a weird guy staring at us over there. Did you see that? Hey you're getting me all wet!" Regardless, Justin did need to go shopping before he left for good. "Whatever. Anyways, i'm going to go have a look at some last minute supplies before I take off, if you want to come!"
    Spoiler
    Show
    I did forget to spend my starting money so I'm going to do that now, methinks. We don't have to actually go to the store IC, and go on to him leaving if nothing else important happens!
    Last edited by CateranEnforcer; 2017-04-12 at 05:19 PM.

  24. - Top - End - #24
    Troll in the Playground
     
    CosmicOccurence's Avatar

    Join Date
    May 2012
    Location
    Aatos
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Quote Originally Posted by Elyander View Post
    Tamora

    Maga seemed curious at the assortment of gems and materials in Tamora's bag, even sifting through some of the crystals as her trainer selected the accessories she was gonna use. She jerks back a little when Tamora touches her skull with the gem, but the girl's voice easily calmed the cubone to set the jewel in place. Maga then shakes her head to make sure the skull was still in place, and when Tamora gestures for her bone, she hands the makeshift weapon and leans over Tamora's legs to watch her work.

    Once everything is in place, she eagerly gets her bone back, quickly turning it around and watching as the small dust left a thin trail of green light behind. With a short cry, she swings it around for a few seconds, before quickly turning back towards the fashionista bag with expecting eyes, clearly waiting for more gifts to come. It seems she had approved it, after all.

    Just a couple more minutes pass and then Hiou is back, a wide grin on his face as he carries a small bunnelby on his arms. He seems to be feeding the pokémon with some snacks, and it voraciously eats the bars then asks for more. "Isn't he awesome?" he asks simply before realizing whom he was talking to and quickly adding "Ma'am." He feeds another bar to his starter. "I honestly don't know if he was hungry or he just really likes eating," he says with a smile, caressing the bunnelby's ears."Oh, I'm sorry, ma'am. Please, forgive me! Would you like some for your pokémon as well?" he says, almost throwing some bars at Tamora as he quickly extends his hands with the snacks.

    Maga sniffs curiously, apparently attracted to the smell.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Hiou is offering Tamora some Baby Food!
    I don't have any more unfortunately, Tamora chuckled when Maga investigated her bag. It was heartening to see her starter Pokemon take such an optimistic view of her craft. There were some Pokemon who shirked at the ill fitting jackets some poor trainers tried to put on them, but she'd never subject her Pokemon to such uncomfortable outfits. For most Pokemon, bulky outfits would just get in the way. Jewelry though ... that could enhance their natural beauty.

    But I'm working on collecting materials to make more though! she said excitedly. Just you wait Maga. We'll become famous together, and soon everyone will know our names.

    ----

    Go for it Maga, Tamora said when the man offered the Cubone the snacks. I've known Hiou forever, and he's one of the best cooks you'll ever meet. Wait until you try his fruit pies. She started salivating at the thought.

    As Maga began to happily gobble up the snacks, enjoying their rich flavors, Tamora turned to Hiou. Thanks for the food, she said honestly. But if you want to travel with me, you've got to stop calling me Ma'am. I don't need a servant to tag along with me, so start by calling me Tamora. I'm not heir to the family fortune, and my nobility doesn't make me any better of a battler than you. Right now we're just rookie trainers without any badges to our name.

    And I've got a proposal for you. If I provide your Pokemon with jewelry in exchange for some of your delicious recipes for mine? I don't have anything right now, but give me a few days and I should be able to whip something up.
    She wondered how much Hiou would hold to the rigidity of social classes. If she just demanded he provide her with food for her Pokemon, she was sure he'd agree. It wouldn't do her any favors down the line to treat him as a servant though. If she could form a real connection with him as peers, then he could become a powerful ally rather than the threat to her that he was at the moment.

    I really would have rather you chose a servant I didn't know to use as your pawn Androssi, she thought. But I've been around long enough to know the game you're playing.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Again, let mek now if I overstepped pushing Hiou into chef-realm. I just took the baby food thing and ran with it. I can edit if it doesn't fit
    Many thanks to Ceika for the wonderful avatar.

    Aatos My medieval pokemon setting.

    Games I'm in:
    Spoiler
    Show

    Johto: Guardians of Legends as Julius Varro

    World at War (PTA) as Francis May

    GM of Exploring Aatos a Medieval PTA game.

  25. - Top - End - #25
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Bryar


    Brock stares at Bryar with a face of disbelief. Bryar had never stood up for the bullying, so it was clear the other boy didn't know how to react. At first, it was incredulity, of course, but it quickly turns into rage, especially once Bryar implies he's actually afraid. "Me? Afraid of THAT?" Brock says, smashing his fists onto his geodude, which didn't seem to mind it much, actually relieved not to be used as support. "Even I could crush it with my own hands, imagine what Jace would do to it. You sure have lost your mind, Thunderson." Brock says, his mouth almost foaming.

    He starts moving towards Bryar with a fist clenched, but then he notices their little feud has drawn a little attention. A couple of other new trainees seem to be watching the discussion, eyes interested in what could possibly be a real battle. Brock stops and stands straight, facing Bryar with anger. "Are you challenging me to an official battle? We haven't even trained them yet!" Although he was passing it off as anger, it was clear he was not a confident now as he was a few minutes ago, which draws a snicker from one of the trainers watching before he turns to walk away. "Fine!" Brock says through his teeth. "But don't you dare cry if your baby pokémon gets crippled or something," he says pointing at Bonban.

    "You!" he yells pointing at the boy who snickered. "Be our judge. It won't take long." The boy smiles and nods, taking his Pok-E-Dex to set the battle, and soon the notification arrives at Bryar's own.

    The ping on Brock's Pok-E-Dex confirms he has accepted, and the boy walks a little distance with his geodude, assuming traditional battling positions. "I'm gonna enjoy this, wimp."

    Spoiler: Dex Warning
    Show
    LEAGUE BATTLE

    Challenger: Bryar Thunderson
    Opponent: Brock Fireson
    Judge: Geoffrey Iceborn
    Type of Battle: Single Battle
    Number of Pokémon: 1
    Switching Rules: Not applicable.
    Victory Condition: Opponent's pokémon are knocked out or incapacitated.
    Alternate Rules: None.

    Do you agree with the battle?
    |YES| |NO|


    Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    I copied your maps from knights if that's ok. They really make things easy. Here's the link

    Since this is an official League Battle, Trainers declare actions according to reverse speed. Brock's faster, so Bryar declares first, not that it matters much at this level. I'm just stopping here to make sure this is what Bryar wants, especially about the location. They are both right outside the Academy, so there's gonna be quite a lot of people around.
    Last edited by Elyander; 2017-04-15 at 02:36 PM.

  26. - Top - End - #26
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Justin

    Justin's friends apparently shrugged the trainee's weirdness as jitters, and they all accompany Justin in his shopping spree. Sarah and Terrance give tips and show objects that he might need, while Dustin spends most of the time finding completely useless or overpriced objects to make the group laugh. It takes almost an hour to feel really prepared, but eventually the group makes their way to the city's border. Sarah hugs Justin and doesn't even try to hide the tears, while Terrance and Dustin mostly give awkward handshakes and pats on his back. With a bit of a heavy heart, Justin takes the road waving his friends goodbye. With the whole of Volucris' landscape, it's clear Justin would have to decide which way to go first.

    The easiest path is north, towards the city of Din. The road there is well traveled and quite plain, with lots fo grasslands and small woods to look for pokémon around. If he wants to get Volucris' Badge first, that's the way he should go as Lepidon lies in that direction.

    He could also move west and enter Gramen for an easier badge, and Palmeto is where Gramene trainee's start, so he could have some practice there. The terrain is quite similar to Volucris, plain and easy to travel, but further in the plantations attract a whole other group of pokémon.

    To the east lies the Swarm Valley and Tellus. While the place isn't a Delta area, it's quite common for alerts to come warning people away from the dense woods as the bugs inside are quite territorial. It has the largest number of bug species in all of Cael by far, but more than one Volucrian Trainee has gone there and never seen again. It's possible to circumvent it, though, walking around the edges for some captures as one moves into the ground region.

    Finally, he could march south towards Turtle Gulf and travel by the beaches, moving to Tellus and later Saxon. The proximity to the ocean and the rivers have a different set of pokémon he would otherwise find in Volucris.

    And then there's Dusty, apparently excited at the scenery as he skitters from shoulder to shoulder in an attempt to look at it all, making soft clicks impatiently as Justin takes it all in.
    Last edited by Elyander; 2017-04-14 at 04:36 PM.

  27. - Top - End - #27
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Tamora

    Naga grabs the soft bar and starts eating calmly, watching as her trainer talks to the other boy. And Hiou seemed more than a little taken aback by Tamora's word, stuttering a few times before he can properly respond. "I'm sorry, ma... T-Tamora! I didn't mean to offend you," bowing slightly before he realizes what he's doing and stops midway, looking to Tamora and nearly letting the bunnelby fall. He stands up again quickly, his face extremely red. "Yes, yes, I'm sorry. Rookie trainers, no badges, ok!" he says, smiling awkwardly and petting his pokémon again.

    "But don't worry about the food, Tamora" he says, the name almost a question for confirmation. "I've packed more than enough for us and our pokémon. You don't need to give me nothing in return! I like cooking!" he says excitedly, before adding in almost a whisper: "And I'd never be able to pay for those... But, hey," he says changing subjects, "do you have any plans yet? Where we should go, I mean..."

    Spoiler
    Show
    Don't worry. With a bunnelby as a starter, Hiou was already written as a chef xD
    I'm glad you went with that.

  28. - Top - End - #28
    Barbarian in the Playground
     
    RangerGuy

    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Livia


    "RULES?" Regulus yells with an angry face before he recollects himself. "I understand that for you rules are restrictive and binding, but for someone of my status me they are merely suggestions," he says, trying to pass off as calm and superior, but the bulging veins on his forehead tell differently. "Suggestions we can bend or ignore completely. I will take you somewhere we can trade them easily and none would even know," he says, turning around and stopping after a few steps as Livia doesn't follow immediately. "Is there a problem, Spartaca?" he says, once again the anger flaring in his voice. "Should I remind you how unwise it would be not to do as you're told by a noble?" his voice loud and his hand grasping the sword hilt intimidatingly.

    "Oh, please do!" says a high-pitched voice from behind Regulus. A thin boy, clearly not of noble lineage, is walking through a door into the hallway, throwing a pokéball up and down his hand. "I'd love hearing what would happen in that case, your gracefulness!" he says, making a mocking bow then bursting into laughter. Regulus seems shocked for a moment, but he quickly recovers and burst into absolute disdain. "How dare you? Do you even know who you're talking to?" he says, standing straight and showing his expensive attire. "I am Regulus Antonius Gracchus, son of Fabricius Antonius Gracchus, First Earl of Snowpoint and heir to-"

    His speech is interrupted by the appearance of a druddigon almost his size, coming from the other boy's pokéball. The stranger snaps his fingers and draws the beast's attention, making it growl in a low tone. Regulus takes two steps back and almost falls back in shock. "This is Rey," the new boy says in a terrifying, powerful voice. "She doesn't care who you are, only that you're now a trainer. You have a problem with me, we battle. You have a problem with her," he points at Livia, not even looking at her. "you battle her. That's how trainers work. So here's some news for you, Reggie," he advances towards Regulus, and it's clear the noble is unprepared for that. "Your rank now? Doesn't. Mean. ****!" the boy punctuates each word by pushing Regulus with his finger.

  29. - Top - End - #29
    Titan in the Playground
     
    Arcran's Avatar

    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    On a Charizard
    Gender
    Male

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyander View Post
    Bryar


    Brock stares at Bryar with a face of disbelief. Bryar had never stood up for the bullying, so it was clear the other boy didn't know how to react. At first, it was incredulity, of course, but it quickly turns into rage, especially once Bryar implies he's actually afraid. "Me? Afraid of THAT?" Brock says, smashing his fists onto his geodude, which didn't seem to mind it much, actually relieved not to be used as support. "Even I could crush it with my own hands, imagine what Jace would do to it. You sure have lost your mind, Thunderson." Brock says, his mouth almost foaming.

    He starts moving towards Bryar with a fist clenched, but then he notices their little feud has drawn a little attention. A couple of other new trainees seem to be watching the discussion, eyes interested in what could possibly be a real battle. Brock stops and stands straight, facing Bryar with anger. "Are you challenging me to an official battle? We haven't even trained them yet!" Although he was passing it off as anger, it was clear he was not a confident now as he was a few minutes ago, which draws a snicker from one of the trainers watching before he turns to walk away. "Fine!" Brock says through his teeth. "But don't you dare cry if your baby pokémon gets crippled or something," he says pointing at Bonban.

    "You!" he yells pointing at the boy who snickered. "Be our judge. It won't take long." The boy smiles and nods, taking his Pok-E-Dex to set the battle, and soon the notification arrives at Bryar's own.

    The ping on Brock's Pok-E-Dex confirms he has accepted, and the boy walks a little distance with his geodude, assuming traditional battling positions. "I'm gonna enjoy this, wimp."

    [spoiler = Dex Warning]
    LEAGUE BATTLE

    Challenger: Bryar Thunderson
    Opponent: Brock Fireson
    Judge: Geoffrey Iceborn
    Type of Battle: Single Battle
    Number of Pokémon: 1
    Switching Rules: Not applicable.
    Victory Condition: Opponent's pokémon are knocked out or incapacitated.
    Alternate Rules: None.

    Do you agree with the battle?
    |YES| |NO|

    Spoiler: OoC
    Show
    I copied your maps from knights if that's ok. They really make things easy. Here's the link

    Since this is an official League Battle, Trainers declare actions according to reverse speed. Brock's faster, so Bryar declares first, not that it matters much at this level. I'm just stopping here to make sure this is what Bryar wants, especially about the location. They are both right outside the Academy, so there's gonna be quite a lot of people around.


    Bryar grins widely, knowing that this was his chance for years of payback. Before Bryar presses "Accept" the boy leans down next to his Bonsly, a wry grin on his face.

    "Ahm gonna need a favor little buddy," the boy whispers, tilting his hat down so Brock can't see what he's doing. "I'm gonna be tellin' you to use Wood Hammer a bunch. Ahm gonna need you to Low Kick instead, but try to sell it, alright? We need 'im to think you're Grass. Just trust me," Bryar says before winking at the tiny Pokemon. The Bonsly gives a curt nod, before beginning to bounce from foot to foot, clearly nervous. "Hey, don't worry," Bryar whispers in a soothing tone, patting the Pokemon on one of its branches. "You're smarter than 'im. We have this in the bag." With his planning done Bryar stands up, smirking hugely at Brock.

    "Gotta say Brock, it'd be mighty embarssin' if you lose here. Imagine what you're pa would say," Bryar says with a wide smirk, hoping that the last jab would push the other Trainer over the edge as he turns the Pokedex so Brock can see his screen. "It's even a League Battle! Think he'll watch the tape?" Bryar asks as he pushes |YES| on the screen.

    Spoiler
    Show
    Going to release Bonban at E10 unless League rules dictate otherwise.

    Mind making the map editable so we can do our own placement?
    Last edited by Arcran; 2017-04-14 at 01:14 AM.
    Props to Ceika for the new and improved avatar!

    Spoiler: Quotes
    Show

    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    Yeah, but Arcran is the GM. Can we be sure of anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by IrnBruAddict
    I always picture Arc as LE, with CE tendancies
    Quote Originally Posted by Espirit15
    Arc is a good GM. Evil, but a good GM


    Spoiler: Current Games
    Show

  30. - Top - End - #30
    Ogre in the Playground
     
    Griffon

    Join Date
    Mar 2012

    Default Re: [PTU] Exploring Cael

    Livia keeps up the facade of fear while Regulus is facing her, wondering if she would have to break it to get this annoying twit to stop trying to steal her Deino.

    The other Trainer interrupts, and Livia drops her act as soon as Regulus turns away from her, watching the other boy with narrowed eyes. He has the right mindset to be useful later on, but at the moment... She catches the boy's eye and jerks her head towards a window, which shows a small ornamental garden on the Academy grounds. "I... I... I should be going!" Livia turns and runs down the hallway, keeping her frightened appearance until she is outside of the Academy building. She moves purposefully over to the ornamental garden and settles in to wait, hoping that the other Trainer will arrive.
    Originally Posted by Xefas:
    "I need the Goblins in phalanx arrangement. Sky Blotters in the back! Swissles? Assume the Swizzle Stick Formation! We're going in!"
    What Pokemon am I?
    Spoiler
    Show

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •