New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Creepiest Gamers You've Played With?

Quote Originally Posted by big teej View Post
    /2 bits.
    Shave and a haircut

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Man the themes and reoccurring things here.

So a few

Allen(not his first name;I believe his middle or last actually) : But what made him so gosh darn creepy?
    -Super controlling about what others played in the sessions and would actively attempt too exclude you if you didn't play an idea he didn't like
    -Constantly attempted too make Love Triangles even when the players didn't want romance
    -When other players tried too start In Characters romances he actively tried to sabotage them.
    -He has the creepy way of trying too implement his politics into every game. And if your not willing too agree mind control especially from NPCs. He has a whole campaign set in Russia about how great communism(set in 2010 area) was and the players were forcibly recruited too do government black ops.
    -All female characters were sexually active as young as well... yeah lets put it this way it was not comfortable and half of us are from states with age of consent being 16.
    -All female character were abused most often physically, and developed unhealthy relationships with older males. Either in the backstory or part of the game
    -He only played females which is part of it not that cross play is bad mind you
    -Mix in there unhealthy obsessions with knives, or other things often times phallic and well yeah

That is the creepy stuff. The guy had a whole lot wrong with him outside of that and well just was not in the right head-space.
    Tried too talk but well he shut me down despite being friends for several years and then I was kicked from the group.
    And though I still talk with and am ok with most of the group after that they haven't exactly been open or inclusive.
    Though now that he has left that has started too change. Seems he decided too start a rather bad rumor among other things.
    Check Out
    Check out my youtube channel just click here and enjoy?

Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Miscast_Mage View Post
    You're a frickin' ninja below me, too!? You got mad skills, Vknight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arbane View Post
    Rogue vs. Dog. (The new Cat vs. Commoner, only not amusing!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jay R View Post
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.
    "Sleep is optional, just ask Vknight" Someone I Forget but thanks... I don't

3. - Top - End - #153
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Vknight View Post
    He only played females which is part of it not that cross play is bad mind you
    Cross-playing doesn't inherently make you a creeper, but a disproportionately high number of creepers like to cross-play.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Barbarian in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Quote Originally Posted by CharonsHelper View Post
    Cross-playing doesn't inherently make you a creeper, but a disproportionately high number of creepers like to cross-play.
    Amen. I don't think of myself as a creeper as I frequently cross-play; if I see a character in my head and it's just missing that certain Je ne sais quoi, I'll switch the gender without a second thought and see if that fills in the flow. The backstory and everything else can be identical, but just that one mental change can put it all together.

Hell, I'm looking forward to playing my gothic teenage hacker girl in Shadowrun in the next few weeks. Tried a male version as far as personality, reactions, and mannerisms, and drew a blank.

That being said, worst experience with creepers I've had;
    A straight up narcissist in game that bled over completely (character and player were convinced all women loved him...think Howard from Big Bang Theory...)
    Guy had an obvious crush on another players GF (who was at the table as well); hardcore trying to use charm person/poisons to knock her out/use "diplomacy/bluff" to seduce her character.
    A woman player who would flirt with the guys at the table, but absolutely freak the frag out if there was any physical contact, even accidental (ala, I accidentally graze her arm/shoulder/leg sitting down next to her and she's immediately hostile/yelling).- I get if people don't like physical contact, but shot happens. A difference between being touchy-feely and "oops"
    Another woman player who would conspire with the other players (especially female players) to ostracize anyone within the group she had even the slightest perceived grudge against (both in and out of game too....and my genius self thought it was a good idea to marry this psycho...).

And of course, I've had my fair share of the corpse-humpers/defilers who swore it was for the lulz. They usually got phased out PDQ.
    GM'ing is like handling a roasting pork shoulder; the adventure is long, fraught with peril, and when done well delicious in its payoff.
    It's best with friends, something to drink (alcohol if you need/want), jokes and a good sense to accept and enjoy everything with one another for the full experience.
    Mistakes get made sometimes, laugh it off, make up, and go kill the monster to take his loot.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

Quote Originally Posted by ArendK View Post
    and my genius self thought it was a good idea to marry this psycho...
    I sense that you may not still be happily married.

6. - Top - End - #156
    Dwarf in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Whether I like it or not I seem to attract at least one player who will always want to play something deeply disturbing or demented. It no longer phases me. The...unsettling creativity some of my old college buddies have in their "less than good characters" can get a bit much though. In my most current game, thankfully, only one of them has crossed a moral line to which the players just rolled their eyes. He, thankfully, can be a bit of a flake so it's rare he actually shows up. I have also completely given up on expecting any kind of altruism from my players with regards to their conduct in the game-world. God-forbid my players could just slay the dragon for once instead of trying to bargain the town-drunk's soul for his horde. It doesn't help that most of my players are all college-mates who went into the same field of study as me (Business) so any chance they get they WILL turn DnD into "Fantasy Business Simulator 2017".

Joking aside, my current players are a good lot. Nothing too crazy, they're all nice, clean, employed, and respect boundaries. I'm thankful to have a group that's as dedicated to playing as I am to GMing. I've managed to keep my current group going for a year and a half now with a monthly session lasting roughly 6-8 hours.

In past groups though there are two that stand out:

In early college I was part of a group who had one player that was aggressively uncooperative. He would always play characters that were wacked-out insane and deliberately bog down the session with needless questions so he could "Roleplay" how crazy his character would react. It eventually became offensive and insensitive as he'd role play a character with serious mental illnesses and start joking about real-world conditions like depression, autism, and PTSD. We drew the line at him pitching to the GM to role a rapist. We never invited him back again.

A few years back I was part of a Rogue Trader group who's protagonist was played by a girl who had a...perverse sense of humor. I'm not sure if she was actually trying to antagonize the other players, or if she honestly thought she was role-playing properly, but she consistently brought the session to a grinding halt by making our GM act out perverted and inappropriate scenes. What did not help was our Rogue Trader actually pretended to do the act to the actual player in real life. The other players gritted their teeth and just ignored her invasion of personal space because we didn't want to hurt her feelings, but she eventually got bored of the game, and when that happened we all sighed, scrapped the party and rolled new characters.

I've actually never had a problem with cross-players. In my current group I have a woman who's playing a man just fine and one of my male players' first character was a woman. (Sadly she thought it was a good idea to 1v1 a Death Knight)

In previous groups I had male players taking on female roles and were perfectly respectful and mature about it.
    Last edited by Hagashager; 2017-05-01 at 09:52 PM.

7. - Top - End - #157
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

Quote Originally Posted by CharonsHelper View Post
    Yeah I know and I certainly agree
    Check Out

Spoiler
    Show
    You are making the assumption of rational planning. After 37 years of dungeon crawling, I still have zero evidence that the average dungeon was designed by the sane.

8. - Top - End - #158
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGuy

does it count if it's the universe's mechanics that creep out the players? using a homebrew between whfrp and dark heresy, we have a sanity system. mess up a roll too many, and you'll wind up with an insanity. this is always something bad. it goes from ptsd (a big handicap in combat), to pyromania, to bipolar disorder, to depression to... you get the idea. the first time my group got hit by that, they were truly unsettled. the player himself became unsettled by the insanity of his character. i believe he was hit by "macabre fascination". his inspiration for his medic was doctor mengele. after that session, he was quoted,:"dude may be the greatest doctor in the world but he's a monster! i love playing him but he's gonna give me nightmares!"

there are ways to counter-act and heal those things, but most of the time, we just take our lumps and it makes for great roleplay. "delusions of grandeur" and "kleptomania" actually wound up for making good sessions great due to the trouble they generated.

... but who the hell steals a goddamn used underwear off the town mayor? seriously?! (randomly generated theft by the dm) it created a political scandal that the face turned to our advantage after several bluff checks.
    Spoiler: quotes
    Show
    regarding my choice of sustenance:
    Quote Originally Posted by Raimun View Post
    I'm going to judge you.
    My judgement is: That is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    GM: “If it doesn't move and it should, use duct tape. If it moves and it shouldn't, use a shotgun.”
    dm is Miltonian, credit where credit is due.

when in doubt,
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    Ask the beret wearing insect men of Athas.

9. - Top - End - #159
    Barbarian in the Playground

To be fair, I'm pretty creepy. I won't go into details, but apparently I can make people uncomfortable. Probably doesn't help that I'm very open about my own psychological issues.

But the creepiest person I've ever played with? I don't remember the guy's name because in my head he's always been "Chet". Chet was that kind of guy who gave off that "fast food worker for life" vibe - listless, no ambition, no real skills or desire to improve his lot in life. And as someone who has spent more than a few years working in fast food, I think I'm qualified to call the type.

Chet was misogynistic, and he'd treat any women in the group as though they were little girls - you know, talking down to them, treating them as though they didn't know anything on any subject outside of My Little Pony, the usual crap. And yeah, like many creepy players, he'd often cross-play. But all the women he'd role-play as were hardened, tough amazonian warriors in skimpy armor with backstories filled - literally filled - with rapes and dead lovers and other terrible things. No matter what we were playing.

He would insist on trying to pepper in references to female anatomy when playing these characters. Not in a sexual context, but apparently just to remind everyone that his characters had them.

And he had a real staring problem. He'd look you in the face and just stare, for long periods of time, even if nothing was going on. Creepier when he did it to our younger members - including a seventeen year old girl who worked at the same greasy wrapper he did. Which would later turn out to be a big flashing warning light.

And of course, he would often go into long stories about his "military training" and how he was up to be special forces but they drummed him out for "liking the killing too much". He was a few years older than me, but based on his doughy physique and the size of his pot-belly alone, I call bull on those stories. He also suffered from "explosive rage syndrome", or claimed to anyway. Mostly he just threw temper tantrums and stomped around the table.

For awhile he was just a vaguely unwelcome presence at our hobbyshop games, but after awhile he started to get really unbearable. He'd sidle up next to me and say things like "Ugh, these young girls, man. It's like you're hot but get away from me, right?" And ask for intimate details about practically every girl I knew - including my then girlfriend. Or speculating on their personal grooming habits.

We didn't have to kick him out though. The cops did that for us. I'm sure you see where this is going. Apparently, there was an open warrant for his arrest a couple states over. The rumor is it was for statutory rape, and he'd been dating a fifteen year old girl over the internet for months.

But I don't know if that's true. I was just glad he was gone. We don't play at the hobbyshop anymore.

10. - Top - End - #160
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Guizonde View Post
    ... but who the hell steals a goddamn used underwear off the town mayor? seriously?!
    Potentially any number of things. Pranksters, those gnomes from South Park, some kind of blackmarket burusera shop if the mayor's a woman, any number of things.
    Last edited by Bohandas; 2017-05-02 at 10:35 AM.
    "If you want to understand biology don't think about vibrant throbbing gels and oozes, think about information technology" -Richard Dawkins

Omegaupdate Forum

WoTC Forums Archive + Indexing Projext

PostImage, a free and sensible alternative to Photobucket

Temple+ Modding Project for Atari's Temple of Elemental Evil

Morrus' RPG Forum (EN World v2)

11. - Top - End - #161

Coming to think of it, I have another contender for creepiest gamer ever. But to make this tale forum appropriate I would have to basically post only the beginning and end.
    So there was this guy, lived with his wife after a shotgun wedding imposed by her gang boss father...
    ... and they never found him again, though the family of the deceased went to great lengths to find out where he was.

(The jist of it is that this guy had massively inappropriate and criminal kinks which he injected into his campaigns times and times again. His wife tried to help him make them reality. Didn't end well.)
    Avatar made by Strawberries! Grazie paesà!

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Beer View Post
    You win the worst GM thread BTW.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zyzzyva View Post
    From a different thread, even!.

12. - Top - End - #162
    Troll in the Playground

Are you saying he manslaughtered his wife because it's what his character would do?
    You know what, never mind, I'm going to act like I didn't read that.
    Last edited by Lvl 2 Expert; 2017-05-02 at 03:12 PM.
    The Hindsight Awards, results: See the best movies of 1999!

13. - Top - End - #163
    Ettin in the Playground

OldWizardGuy

Yeah I know and I certainly agree
    Yuuuuup.

My creepiest guy was a jerk in other ways, too, but I remember a backstory he wrote for a (female) character of his which basically boiled down to his character's familiar pleasuring himself while watching the character bathe.

14. - Top - End - #164
    Orc in the Playground

DrowGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Lvl 2 Expert View Post
    Are you saying he manslaughtered his wife because it's what his character would do?
    You know what, never mind, I'm going to act like I didn't read that.
    The less we know, the less legal trouble we have.
    The Dungeon Master
    The Producer of GitP
    Senior Production Executive at Ceaseless Argument Studios
    Manufactured to fit 181 demographics

15. - Top - End - #165
    Ogre in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by Kalmageddon View Post
    So there was this guy, lived with his wife after a shotgun wedding imposed by her gang boss father...
    ... and they never found him again, though the family of the deceased went to great lengths to find out where he was.
    The manner in which you present this story make me deeply amused. Thankyou.

16. - Top - End - #166
    Halfling in the Playground

Once had a new player join an existing game. Things went fine for a while. After a few sessions he invited only the female players to a game he would DM. According to them it was a game where the female players had to create female characters who were head over heels in love with the DMPC, with lots of mildly sexual situations. Think To-Love-Ru, or any other generic harem anime.

The session ended with him rage quitting because the players kept asking for more explicit sexual scenes like tentacle monsters, mind control, and gang rapes by orcs.

17. - Top - End - #167
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Fach View Post
    The session ended with him rage quitting because the players kept asking for more explicit sexual scenes like tentacle monsters, mind control, and gang rapes by orcs.
    Towards their own characters, or towards the DMPC? Either way, that probably was a humorous way to shut that down, which is what I assume they were attempting to do.
    Quote Originally Posted by Oko and Qailee View Post
    Man, I like this tiefling.
    For all of your completely and utterly honest needs. Zaydos made, Tiefling approved.

18. - Top - End - #168
    Troll in the Playground

That's what you ("a person" you of course, not you you) get for not telling your players what kind of game it's going to be. If they're aiming for slapstick while you're aiming for "subtly testing which ones might be down to do me", they're going to have their way.
    The Hindsight Awards, results: See the best movies of 1999!

19. - Top - End - #169
    Dwarf in the Playground

Bah, pansy. It is a DM's duty to give the players a delvable world they want to explore. I'd have had gangs of Orcs, mind controlled -by- tentacles (just tentacles, attached to nothing but orc orifices [orcifices?]), rolled up before the first session was even over.

....Damn. Am I -that- gamer?

20. - Top - End - #170
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dappershire View Post
    I'd have had gangs of Orcs, mind controlled -by- tentacles (just tentacles, attached to nothing but orc orifices [orcifices?]), rolled up before the first session was even over.
    So something like this?
    Creator of the LA-assignment thread.

Come join the new Junkyard Wars and build with SLAs and a breath weapon!

Interested in judging a build competition on the 3.5 forums but not sure where to begin? Check out the judging handbook!

Extended signature!

21. - Top - End - #171
    Titan in the Playground

I dunno, considering I've come this close to having consentual tentacle sex be a thing in one of my games (a side effect of intelligent octopodes with full citizenship rights) it really depends on the group.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.

22. - Top - End - #172
    Ogre in the Playground

Once had a new player join an existing game. Things went fine for a while. After a few sessions he invited only the female players to a game he would DM. According to them it was a game where the female players had to create female characters who were head over heels in love with the DMPC, with lots of mildly sexual situations. Think To-Love-Ru, or any other generic harem anime.

Wait, they were playing into the game and he quit? I don't get this. This genuinely sounds like it could be a fun one-shot, to me.

23. - Top - End - #173

PirateGirl

This is funny, both in that the person apparently thought the females would like playing in a harem anime and how their attempt to roll with the punches and at least get something out of it they would enjoy upset him. I can't really picture any female seriously requesting such things for a game (you know, in the presence of others), but maybe that's indicative of my limited experience with lots of different roleplayers. After all, the BoEF was created.

I'm a bit puzzled why the DM didn't go with the requests, maybe he had some actual story in mind that he wanted to play out and regarded those requests as derails? But then, if there was an actual story motivation, why have only the female players..?
    I write a horror blog in my spare time.

24. - Top - End - #174
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BeerMug Paladin View Post
    This is funny, both in that the person apparently thought the females would like playing in a harem anime and how their attempt to roll with the punches and at least get something out of it they would enjoy upset him. I can't really picture any female seriously requesting such things for a game (you know, in the presence of others), but maybe that's indicative of my limited experience with lots of different roleplayers. After all, the BoEF was created.

I'm a bit puzzled why the DM didn't go with the requests, maybe he had some actual story in mind that he wanted to play out and regarded those requests as derails? But then, if there was an actual story motivation, why have only the female players..?
    It sounds to me like he wanted a harem game around his DM-insert character, while likely also hoping that it would lead to an opportunity for sex with at least one of the women. The women clearly saw right through it and decided, rather than walking out, to mess with him by seeing how far they could push him with the extreme stuff before he quit, and succeeded in finding his breaking point.

I mean, it's either that or they really were strongly interested in the tentacle sex, but for the sake of my sanity I'm going to assume the former.

25. - Top - End - #175
    Ogre in the Playground

BlackDragon

I have a few other creepy people.
    None of them beat the earlier guy I personally feel.

There was a military guy who has this creepy stuff going on combine with an overprotective and threatening nature around his girlfriend(cause only he the military vet could have a girlfriend and the rest of us nerds were too pathetic too have one) and other things made it feel unsafe too be around him and that is just the dangerous and not the creepy stuff.
    Check Out

Spoiler
    Show

26. - Top - End - #176
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

A guy in his early 20's from a local hobby shop who invited me into a game via the internet . He seemed nice, but presumed I was "arrogant" 'caus of my english accent on the first session. Gaming went on well for a while, but he generally had this tendancy of refusing to let people play anything other than what he wanted them to play, or change characters, or he generally tried to screw characters over unless he was bribed with food or gifts. He had this whole system going with his friends, and I never quite figured out what it was (and was somewhat ignorant about 4e back then). He had this feeling like.. I don't know, that sword lilacor from balder's gate.. deliberately dramatic and generally a pain in the ass if things weren't going the way he envisioned. Things came to a head when I tried to change characters and just generally decided he was immature, and that I'd had enough of him..

I know, small potatoes, right :) ?

Wierdly enough creeps tended to get drummed out of Vampire the Masquerade back in the day - but it was a very goth social game, we all knew what we were doing with consent and the themes, and we stuck together, and excluded wierdos, and passed rumors around.

The story of the guy who wanted to make some maid-harem game and found that the female players were secretly total perverts (or just terrible, old school VTM'ers like myself) is hilarity itself. Be careful what you wish for :)

People playing characters of different genders doesn't bother me if it's done in a sensitive, and realistic way. Perverts - oh , GOD, NO - the above player leaned a BIT towards doing that, but it was mostly a big joke to nuke a campaign (messing around with age of conan), and not really anything serious.
    Last edited by Ellora; 2017-05-04 at 03:24 PM.

27. - Top - End - #177
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Anonymouswizard View Post
    As a random note, am I the only person here who has had their character railroaded into condoning torture? (\granted I should have done more reading on my character's religion pre-game.) Although I suppose the fact that I had access to almost every major healing spell in the game made it even worse (we can break every bone in your body one by one unless you tell me the information, and in 20 minutes I can do it again in reverse).

Also put my vote down for 'he meant "super sayin' vegan"'.
    ///

I will not use this co-ersion attempt as an excuse to create a feminist dark avenger. I will not use this coersion attempt as an excuse to create a feminist dark avenger :)

28. - Top - End - #178
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by weckar View Post
    Wait, they were playing into the game and he quit? I don't get this. This genuinely sounds like it could be a fun one-shot, to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by BeerMug Paladin View Post

... Hard as it may be to imagine, some of us don't like the beautiful female player(s) getting naked and offering to do everything to/with everyone at the table. Not that I've had that happen before. Certainly not in multiple games with different players. Nope, nope.

So, maybe this guy didn't consider what they were doing "getting into the game" so much as derailing the game, or moving it outside his comfort zone or something.

29. - Top - End - #179
    Pixie in the Playground

DrowGirl

Quote Originally Posted by Quertus View Post
    ... Hard as it may be to imagine, some of us don't like the beautiful female player(s) getting naked and offering to do everything to/with everyone at the table. Not that I've had that happen before. Certainly not in multiple games with different players. Nope, nope.

So, maybe this guy didn't consider what they were doing "getting into the game" so much as derailing the game, or moving it outside his comfort zone or something.
    The hilarity in my current vampire game is that we basically have this phone number, for call girls, or boys. The funny bit is that the social vampires NEVER used it, being too proud/and or quite capable of hunting on their own. It's really only the combat heavy types or socially inept (like myself, the "dark avenger" who'd rather kill than chat, and who's heavily physically oriented). We call up "food", pretend to be a human for a few hours, which always results in hilarous antics, and then get back to our scheming, plotting and killing of things. Who'd have thunk it, cannon VTM vampires are far more interested in feeding than sex but will fake the former when they're hungry, and don't quite have the time/social "permission" of other vampires for the old "taser in a back alley" solution.
    Last edited by Ellora; 2017-05-04 at 03:34 PM.

30. - Top - End - #180
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Velaryon View Post
    I mean, it's either that or they really were strongly interested in the tentacle sex, but for the sake of my sanity I'm going to assume the former.
    Considering some off... Considering most of the women I've met, I wouldn't put it past at least one of them, if not all of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ellora View Post
    A guy in his early 20's from a local hobby shop who invited me into a game via the internet . He seemed nice, but presumed I was "arrogant" 'caus of my english accent on the first session.
    As someone who's accent is slightly RP (I had to have speech therapy as a child), this makes me mad. Why are English accents linked to arrogance? It's not like the national hobby is trying to refound the empire for goodness sake.

Gaming went on well for a while, but he generally had this tendancy of refusing to let people play anything other than what he wanted them to play, or change characters, or he generally tried to screw characters over unless he was bribed with food or gifts. He had this whole system going with his friends, and I never quite figured out what it was (and was somewhat ignorant about 4e back then). He had this feeling like.. I don't know, that sword lilacor from balder's gate.. deliberately dramatic and generally a pain in the ass if things weren't going the way he envisioned. Things came to a head when I tried to change characters and just generally decided he was immature, and that I'd had enough of him..
    I don't understand why his refusal of people playing their own characters didn't get you to leave entirely. While I agree with limiting concepts to fit in the campaign (in the case where I've previously limited professions that wouldn't exist in setting, or had a specific mixture of ethnicities that worked with the climate at one point) as long as the character fits in the world the GM should allow the player to play it.

EDIT: I'm now worried about one of the last cross-play ideas I had, which was a female witch from what was essentially an African tribe, complete with standard getup when she could get away with it (essentially when she wouldn't be braking the law and changing wouldn't be inconvenient, so mainly in the wilderness). Never did all of the research needed to create the customs because it just didn't fit with the campaign, but I loved the concept and the party already had a lesbianstrippersorceress (played by a women, as I've previously mentioned). Most of my crossplay concepts don't get further then 'I just think this character would make more sense or be more fun as a women' and tend to rarely wear less than 'jeans and t-shirt', fairly often more.
    Last edited by Anonymouswizard; 2017-05-04 at 03:51 PM.
    Snazzy avatar (now back! ) by Honest Tiefling.

RIP Laser-Snail, may you live on in our hearts forever.

Spoiler: playground quotes
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelphas View Post
    So here I am, trapped in my laboratory, trying to create a Mechabeast that's powerful enough to take down the howling horde outside my door, but also won't join them once it realizes what I've done...twentieth time's the charm, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    How about a Jovian Uplift stuck in a Case morph? it makes so little sense.