The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed
The Order of the Stick: Utterly Dwarfed - Coming in December and available for pre-order now
Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: Chortan's Guild OOC

And I'm back. I know it was awkward timing for my disappearance (mid discussion with our apparent antagonist and mere minutes before our first fight), so I'll apologize again.

That said, how should I join back up? Will we just handwave Menja's lack of involvement in the fight? Did she leave to use the little Paladin's room during the second fight? Something else?

Thanks for being patient.
    Quote Originally Posted by Slipperychicken View Post
    That is the question-
    Whether 'tis more noble in the mind to suffer
    The slings and arrows of Tucker's Kobolds
    Or to take arms against a Sea of Mooks
    And by casting Protection from Arrows, end them?

2. - Top - End - #92
    Titan in the Playground

How about "Your call?"

If you don't mention it, we just let it go unmentioned. If you want to come up with some fluff for why, we run with it.
    Of course, by the time I finish this post, it will already be obsolete. C'est la vie.

3. - Top - End - #93
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Quote Originally Posted by Jack_Simth View Post
    How about "Your call?"

If you don't mention it, we just let it go unmentioned. If you want to come up with some fluff for why, we run with it.
    Not mentioning it works for me. Little break in suspension of disbelief to avoid wasting IC time because of OoC issues.
    That is the question-

4. - Top - End - #94
    Titan in the Playground

So... just trying to wait out the spell, casting your divinations, resting until morning, trying to do something to end the spell, or what?
    Of course, by the time I finish this post, it will already be obsolete. C'est la vie.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Colossus in the Playground

Oh um... Sorry.

My first OOC question. Can Heather take ten on Contact other plane?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deme View Post
    One day, we must all have our characters butchered by romhacks face our ends.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Titan in the Playground

I'm going to say "no", because there's some pretty nasty consequences for failure, and the target "resents" the contact - so I'm going to consider it "threatened" in that sense.

7. - Top - End - #97

I'm going to say "no", because there's some pretty nasty consequences for failure, and the target "resents" the contact - so I'm going to consider it "threatened" in that sense.
    Or I could read the pathfinder version where it says take ten isn't allowed.

Won as Good Mayans on a science victory GMR 4. Won as Sweden on a science victory GMR 7. Won as Desert England on a concession victory GMR 8 Lost as Poland in GMR 3. Lost as Japan in GMR 5, Surrendered as Korea in GMR 10. Surrendered as Bad Maya in GMR 11, Lost as Shoshone in GMR 13.

8. - Top - End - #98
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Illven View Post
    Or I could read the pathfinder version where it says take ten isn't allowed.
    I missed it too, so.... [shrug]

As to questions:
    I want them all at once - or the simple system, if you have a pre-planned path similar to divine bisection - for a couple of reasons:
    1) OOC, nobody else is going to be doing stuff until we complete this. The back & forth for six questions is liable to take 6-12 days real time. That's rather unfair to everyone else.
    2) IC, you're measuring time to ask in rounds. Not much time to think of things (as opposed to that 6-12 days of real time, where you'd have a few hours, minimum, to consider results).
    3) On a personal note, when I have them all at once, it's much simpler for me to line them up in a spreadsheet with a listing of random numbers to handle the dice, and track/save the results.

9. - Top - End - #99
    Titan in the Playground

Spoiler: Heather
    Show

When you attempt to contact the baron's mind, your telepathy fizzles, as though there were no mind present to contact.

It'd be "Nobility and Royalty" - DC trivial for Heather, especially as it's not code or anything. basically just means "old nobility". Anyone who can trace their ancestry back to those who founded the country. Knowledge of the founder in this instance would be History, though, and a much tougher DC.

10. - Top - End - #100

Heather's knowledge history

(1d20+29)[30]

11. - Top - End - #101
    Titan in the Playground

Heather's knowledge history

[roll0]
    Nat-1's. Always fun.
    Spoiler: Heather
    Show
    You know nothing of the founder of this particular country; you do know that both Urvaius and Daenia used to be one country, territory conquered by the same person roughly 2,000 years ago, and that they split apart in a very bloody civil war roughly 1,000 years ago... but as nearly as you can tell, specific info on the founder and the why of the civil war was very carefully and systemically erased over the intervening years. There's information out there... but much of it is contradictory, and all of it seems like it was fabricated for no other reason that to boost one lord or another.

12. - Top - End - #102

Heather's roll

Perception (1d20+27)[34]
    Makes the sense motive immediately

13. - Top - End - #103
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Can't hit the perception.

Sense Motive: (1d20+23)[40]
    That is the question-

14. - Top - End - #104
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Wow. I'm both at a loss for what to expect going forward and completely intrigued. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing where this heads.

A+ on an interesting setting for our first adventure, Jack.
    That is the question-

15. - Top - End - #105
    Titan in the Playground

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Fair warning, I'm close to the end of my planned content for this adventure.

And... you've got basically all the dots at this point, but have clearly not connected them. So I'll drop another hint IC.

Oh yes, and for the record, as I'm sure it's obvious at this point there will be a moral dilemma in the mix:
    In a scenario where there are no Good options, I'm not going to Fall a paladin for picking a bad one.

Edit: Although I must admit I'm surprised you let the kill box statement slide....
    Last edited by Jack_Simth; 2017-07-13 at 07:31 AM.

16. - Top - End - #106
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

I'm glad you're enjoying it. Fair warning, I'm close to the end of my planned content for this adventure.

And... you've got basically all the dots at this point, but have clearly not connected them. So I'll drop another hint IC.

Oh yes, and for the record, as I'm sure it's obvious at this point there will be a moral dilemma in the mix:
    In a scenario where there are no Good options, I'm not going to Fall a paladin for picking a bad one.

Edit: Although I must admit I'm surprised you let the kill box statement slide....
    I figured we were either relatively close to the end or had missed the mark entirely and were really far away.

And the dots are there, yeah. I'm trying to figure it out, but I feel like I've missed something. I'm going to read through everything again tonight, I think.

Re:Killbox. Menja is confident enough that she can take whatever this guy can dish out that she wasn't worried about the comment. It gave me some pause, though.
    That is the question-

17. - Top - End - #107
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Fair warning, I'm close to the end of my planned content for this adventure.
    (Double post for subscribers)

Speaking of this, who is next, since our original volunteer ghosted? I'm happy to write something up (nothing planned yet), or I can wait another round for Illven.

On a similar note, how do we plan to deal with the attrition? Should we re-recruit? See about combining with Team Red (if they're still active? I'll check)? Continue on with a series of duo adventures (this assuming redfeline is gone... they did mention a "long" wait)?

I'm running an IRL (ish... via Roll20 for some out-of-state friends) game for a duo, actually, and its pretty slick. But they were built as a duo (twins, actually), so maybe that's why it works so well.

Thoughts?

EDIT: Looks like the other group is still active, though they have had a pretty slow posting rate recently (once every few days between the group). So that's maybe an option.
    Last edited by JBarca; 2017-07-14 at 10:41 PM.
    That is the question-

18. - Top - End - #108

Re-recruit would be my preference.

I've got a plot idea, but it involves princes and princesses as well.

19. - Top - End - #109
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by JBarca View Post
    (Double post for subscribers)
    A simple trick:
    Hit edit on the original post, opening it into a new tab/window, and copy all the content. Then hit new post on the original tab/window, paste in the stuff from the original, add the new stuff with an "edit" flag, and delete the original post. No double-post (although that's seldom - if ever - enforced in IC/OOC threads), and it highlights the threads for survivors.
    Speaking of this, who is next, since our original volunteer ghosted? I'm happy to write something up (nothing planned yet), or I can wait another round for Illven.
    If someone wants to volunteer: Yay! Otherwise... maybe roll for it? Also of note is that we can RP out Darshee's experiment (assuming she gets WBL for 13th) while the next DM is working out the campaign.
    On a similar note, how do we plan to deal with the attrition? Should we re-recruit? See about combining with Team Red (if they're still active? I'll check)? Continue on with a series of duo adventures (this assuming redfeline is gone... they did mention a "long" wait)?
    Specifically, that was:
    Quote Originally Posted by redfeline View Post
    So I am attempting to recover from my comp dieing, it may be a long wait.
    That was just over a month ago at this point. It is unclear what redfeline considers "long". Although given that we're really just doing web browsing, a machine from five years ago with an Ubuntu installation would do just fine for this (there are likely a lot of other things redfeline needs out of a computer, mind), and can be had for cheap (sometimes even free on Craigslist).

I'm running an IRL (ish... via Roll20 for some out-of-state friends) game for a duo, actually, and its pretty slick. But they were built as a duo (twins, actually), so maybe that's why it works so well.

Thoughts?
    A party can be done at any size - including one - depending on the flexibility of the builds involved and how much adaptation is done for them (e.g., if there's no trapfinder, then an adaptation would be to skip subtle traps that need Perception and Disable Device, and just use 'obvious' traps). It's usually easier with a full party, though. Re-recruiting... probably a decent idea at this point. Merging...
    EDIT: Looks like the other group is still active, though they have had a pretty slow posting rate recently (once every few days between the group). So that's maybe an option.
    I subscribed to both their OOC and IC threads just to make answering this easier.. 53 IC posts from April 13 to now, an average of about 17 posts per month across the entire group. 12 posts since June 14 (the last month) from four participants (counting the DM), although one of those participants has not posted IC in over two weeks. If we just look at the last two weeks (here and there), then we've got three participants there and three here, for a party of five (plus one DM) if we merge - which is a very reasonable sized party. That said... the merger would mean we'd have an alignment spread of LG (paladin), LN, CN, LE, NE, N. A Paladin's Oath in a group with E party members generally causes noticeable in-party friction.

So I'm leaning towards re-recruitment.

Edit:
    ALso: Link to note, as it's a physical object in your possession that you currently have out and are looking at.
    Last edited by Jack_Simth; 2017-07-14 at 11:59 PM.

20. - Top - End - #110

I subscribed to both their OOC and IC threads just to make answering this easier.. 53 IC posts from April 13 to now, an average of about 17 posts per month across the entire group. 12 posts since June 14 (the last month) from four participants (counting the DM), although one of those participants has not posted IC in over two weeks. If we just look at the last two weeks (here and there), then we've got three participants there and three here, for a party of five (plus one DM) if we merge - which is a very reasonable sized party. That said... the merger would mean we'd have an alignment spread of LG (paladin), LN, CN, LE, NE, N. A Paladin's Oath in a group with E party members generally causes noticeable in-party friction.

So I'm leaning towards re-recruitment.

Edit:
    ALso: Link to note, as it's a physical object in your possession that you currently have out and are looking at.
    Yeah. Heather's been barely tolerated, and she's CN and saving the day!

At least that's what the bards will write.

21. - Top - End - #111
    Titan in the Playground

Ok. So nitty-gritty for re-recruitment then. Pulling up the original recruitment post, modifying...

We probably ought to have the second DM settled before we post the recruitment thread. I did that in large part so that people wouldn't feel pressured in the "MUST HAVE PLOT NOW" sense. Who's up for it?

Post planning:
    Spoiler
    Show

We've had a meaningful amount of attrition, so are doing a re-recruitment.

System: Pathfinder
    Player Count: 7 (4 slots open), but see notes
    Style of Play: Highly variable.
    Allowed Content:
    • Non-variant 1st party Paizo available on d20 PF SRD is open game.
    • All other content (including Paizo content NOT on d20 PF SRD for any reason) must meet the following criteria:
      1. It must be accessible to all players
      2. It must be specifically requested
      3. It must be voted upon; approval requires 2/3rds majority of accepted participants

Character Creation:
    • High Fantasy Point Buy (see Here: 20 points)
    • Starting Level 13 (exact). No XP progression; you gain one level for each completed adventure arc under a given DM. Note that there are good odds this will mess up WBL for later, unclear which direction.
    • PC Wealth by level for 13th (108,000 gp)
    • Gestalt (Monsters as PCs OK as class levels - note that we're using 3.5's Ability Score Adjustments for monstrous PC's)
    • Fractional BAB/saves
    • Two traits
    • Backstory: Definitely have one. We are all assumed to have met, and be allied with each other for one reason or another.
    • Hitpoints/Health: Max first, average (round up) for the rest. So a d12 gets 7 HP (before Con), a d10 gets 6 hp (before con), and so on.
    • Alignment: Any non-evil (Paladin in the group), but MUST be a 'team player'. Those who sabotage their fellows, steal from their allies, or cannot accept a group decision are not the sort that survive very long in a dangerous environment.

Other Notes:
    Rotating DM. Every accepted player is ALSO a DM. We all take turns on being the DM, and each of us runs a "guild mission' (a shortish story arc) - when your turn to DM is up, your PC is elsewhere doing ambiguous things in the background, not on screen. There will be no DMPC's. If a DM vanishes, that arc is dropped, and the next person's turn is up. I took the first story arc (see IC and OOC for an example of how I ran things), and Illven is taking the second.

If you have trouble coming up with adventuring ideas, here's a modest method intended to help inspire based on a lecture I heard while in high school:
    Spoiler
    Show

1) Come up with a listing of thematically-approrpiate nouns, and number them.
    Spoiler: example nouns
    Show
    1:Princess, 2:Queen, 3:Prince, 4:King, 5:Dragon, 6:Demon, 7:Devil, 8:Golem, 9:Wizard, 10:Priest, 11:Angel, 12:Archon, 13:Ghost, 14:Statue, 15:Castle, 16:Baby, 17:Ogre, 18:Unicorn, 19:Fairy, 20:Vampire

2) Come up with a listing of thematically-appropriate verbs that could go between two nouns, and number those.
    Spoiler: example verbs
    Show
    1:Marries, 2:Divorces, 3:Murders, 4:Eats, 5:Creates, 6:Destroys, 7:Fathers, 8:Captures, 9:Befriends, 10:Becomes, 11:Bears, 12:Kidnaps, 13:Rescues, 14:Controls, 15:Transforms, 16:Disgraces, 17:Promotes, 18:Enslaves, 19:Frees, 20:Instructs

3) Roll [Noun] [Verb] [Noun]. This is your 'seed' of an idea.
    Spoiler: example
    Show
    8, 13, 1: Golem Rescues Princess

4) Build a situation such that the roll might work as a three-word summary of what someone involved wants to happen. Then figure out how the guild might help or hinder those plans, who involved might approach the guild, and so on.
    Show
    The princess Samantha was in-route to be delivered to a wedding to cement a treaty between two warring countries, when a red dragon swooped down on the caravan. Samantha's guards were quickly slain, but one her handmaidens escaped with an odd story: A giant stone cat got between the princess and the dragon's breath, snatched the princess up in it's teeth, and vanished with her. It is unclear what became of her, and the guild has been asked to retrieve her so that the wedding - and the peace - can commence.

5) Add some fluffy bits, and done.

The Simple templates are EVIL. Please don't use them.
    Spoiler: Denied Rules + Items
    Show
    Mighty Template
    Alacritous
    Called Shots
    Living Shadow (Su)
    Unchained Oracle Curse
    Forsaken Oracle Curse

Current cast:
    Player/Character Table
    Player Monster Race Classes Character Sheet Background
    Jack_Simth Ghost Nypmh Oracle / Druid Darshee Elazumin Dazeiros On Sheet
    JBarca Half Dragon Valkyrie Paladin Menja On Sheet
    Illven Succubus Unchained Rogue/ Diviner Heather Harrington On Sheet

NOTE: These are provided as target optimizations to be in the ballpark with, not as records to beat. You'll notice, for instance, that Darshee Elazumin Dazeiros is a highly Charisma-focused build... that does NOT have a +6 Charisma Enhancement item. There's a reason for that. High optimization is not a problem; low optimization is not a problem. A problem happens when there is a high degree of difference in optimization levels within a party. The optimizer who can solo Great Wyrms in one round should not be in the same party as the Monk that can barely hit a tree. Neither is a "wrong" build - they just don't belong in the same party. Try to belong in our party.

Any suggested changes?
    Last edited by Jack_Simth; 2017-07-15 at 05:29 PM.

22. - Top - End - #112
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Any suggested changes?
    Looks good to me.

Illven, as you have an idea already, do you want to go next? If you really want to break up the princess stories, I can come up with something, though. Or we can roll.
    That is the question-

23. - Top - End - #113

I'm good with double princesses if you are.

24. - Top - End - #114
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Let's do it.
    That is the question-

25. - Top - End - #115
    Titan in the Playground

Recruitment planning: Added the note that Illven is planning on handling arc 2.
    Spoiler
    Show

Allowed Content:
    • All other content (including Paizo content NOT on d20 PF SRD for any reason) must meet the following criteria:
      3. It must be voted upon; approval requires 2/3rds majority of accepted participants

Character Creation:
    • Starting Level 13 (exact). No XP progression; you gain one level for each completed adventure arc under a given DM. Note that there are good odds this will mess up WBL for later, unclear which direction.
    • Gestalt (Monsters as PCs OK as class levels - note that we're using 3.5's Ability Score Adjustments for monstrous PC's)
    • Fractional BAB/saves
    • Two traits
    • Backstory: Definitely have one. We are all assumed to have met, and be allied with each other for one reason or another.
    • Hitpoints/Health: Max first, average (round up) for the rest. So a d12 gets 7 HP (before Con), a d10 gets 6 hp (before con), and so on.
    • Alignment: Any non-evil (Paladin in the group), but MUST be a 'team player'. Those who sabotage their fellows, steal from their allies, or cannot accept a group decision are not the sort that survive very long in a dangerous environment.

Other Notes:
    Rotating DM. Every accepted player is ALSO a DM. We all take turns on being the DM, and each of us runs a "guild mission' (a shortish story arc) - when your turn to DM is up, your PC is elsewhere doing ambiguous things in the background, not on screen. There will be no DMPC's. If a DM vanishes, that arc is dropped, and the next person's turn is up. I took the first story arc (see IC and OOC for an example of how I ran things), and Illven is taking the second.

If you have trouble coming up with adventuring ideas, here's a modest method intended to help inspire based on a lecture I heard while in high school:
    Spoiler
    Show

Show
    1:Princess, 2:Queen, 3:Prince, 4:King, 5:Dragon, 6:Demon, 7:Devil, 8:Golem, 9:Wizard, 10:Priest, 11:Angel, 12:Archon, 13:Ghost, 14:Statue, 15:Castle, 16:Baby, 17:Ogre, 18:Unicorn, 19:Fairy, 20:Vampire

2) Come up with a listing of thematically-appropriate verbs that could go between two nouns, and number those.
    Show
    1:Marries, 2:Divorces, 3:Murders, 4:Eats, 5:Creates, 6:Destroys, 7:Fathers, 8:Captures, 9:Befriends, 10:Becomes, 11:Bears, 12:Kidnaps, 13:Rescues, 14:Controls, 15:Transforms, 16:Disgraces, 17:Promotes, 18:Enslaves, 19:Frees, 20:Instructs

Show

4) Build a situation such that the roll might work as a three-word summary of what someone involved wants to happen. Then figure out how the guild might help or hinder those plans, who involved might approach the guild, and so on.
    Show
    The princess Samantha was in-route to be delivered to a wedding to cement a treaty between two warring countries, when a red dragon swooped down on the caravan. Samantha's guards were quickly slain, but one her handmaidens escaped with an odd story: A giant stone cat got between the princess and the dragon's breath, snatched the princess up in it's teeth, and vanished with her. It is unclear what became of her, and the guild has been asked to retrieve her so that the wedding - and the peace - can commence.

Show
    Mighty Template
    Alacritous
    Called Shots
    Living Shadow (Su)
    Unchained Oracle Curse
    Forsaken Oracle Curse

Current cast:
    Player/Character Table

NOTE: These are provided as target optimizations to be in the ballpark with, not as records to beat. You'll notice, for instance, that Darshee Elazumin Dazeiros is a highly Charisma-focused build... that does NOT have a +6 Charisma Enhancement item. There's a reason for that. High optimization is not a problem; low optimization is not a problem. A problem happens when there is a high degree of difference in optimization levels within a party. The optimizer who can solo Great Wyrms in one round should not be in the same party as the Monk that can barely hit a tree. Neither is a "wrong" build - they just don't belong in the same party. Try to belong in our party.

26. - Top - End - #116
    Ogre in the Playground

MindFlayer

Regarding approval of requests - would that mean 2/3rds of J_S, JB, and Illven, or 2/3rds of the applicants + us? Originally, there was only one way to do it (no accepted applicants at that point). But now, those of us in the game could easily get outvoted by the new recruits. Last thing I want it four new people with builds that work well together (synergistically and optimization-wise), but don't work with the three of us.

Likewise, will we just accept the first four applicants, or will the three of us decide on new players after a set time?

I don't want to sound snobby or something here, but I do want to make sure the feel of this game doesn't change drastically with the new players.
    That is the question-

27. - Top - End - #117

To be fair, I don't feel I have enough PF experience to tell if something is op.

28. - Top - End - #118
    Titan in the Playground

Regarding approval of requests - would that mean 2/3rds of J_S, JB, and Illven, or 2/3rds of the applicants + us? Originally, there was only one way to do it (no accepted applicants at that point). But now, those of us in the game could easily get outvoted by the new recruits. Last thing I want it four new people with builds that work well together (synergistically and optimization-wise), but don't work with the three of us.

Likewise, will we just accept the first four applicants, or will the three of us decide on new players after a set time?

I don't want to sound snobby or something here, but I do want to make sure the feel of this game doesn't change drastically with the new players.
    I changed things from the original recruitment; "of accepted participants" rather than "of applicants" is one of the changes. So right now, that'd just be 2/3rds of the three of us - and for exactly that reason, yes. Likewise I added "no evil" because we do have a paladin in the party. Selection method currently unspecified... so we should probably pick after some date - and maybe target it to line up with when we wrap up the current story arc and move on to the next one. Taking the first four completed sheets is a recipe for problems.
    To be fair, I don't feel I have enough PF experience to tell if something is op.
    ... this might also be a recipe for problems. I suppose if you'd prefer I could critique all such myself and just write the recruitment thread up that way.

Edit: ... I should also probably also include a note that the listed sheets will be leveling at the end of this story arc. Revision:

Recruitment planning: Added the note that Illven is planning on handling arc 2.
    Spoiler
    Show

Allowed Content:

Character Creation:
    • Fractional BAB/saves
    • Two traits

Other Notes:

Spoiler
    Show

Show

Show

Show

Show

Show
    Mighty Template
    Alacritous
    Called Shots
    Living Shadow (Su)
    Unchained Oracle Curse
    Forsaken Oracle Curse

Current cast (will level to 13th at the end of the current story arc):
    Player/Character Table

Last edited by Jack_Simth; 2017-07-15 at 10:12 PM.

29. - Top - End - #119

I imagine what it would come down to is both you and Barca vote. If you agree on if it's op or not awesome.

If you disagree on it's op, then pm me your arguments and I go with what's more convincing.

30. - Top - End - #120
    Titan in the Playground

Sounds like a reasonable plan. Any suggested alterations before I post it?

Oh, and you do have a way to track down where she is. Fairly readily, even, although you'll need to hire a little help. I've found that people that have highly complex tools that they use skillfully tend to forget that the simple solutions exist (I sometimes trip over this myself). As a recent real-life example, one of my coworkers was going to show my boss how to dig through the menus in Chrome on his laptop to mute the Google Cast screen that he was using to run a meeting... and stopped when I grabbed the remote and muted the TV we were using for it. One of the plans all'y'all were considering prior to meeting the Baron will work just fine.

JBarca: Nothing of particular note relative to a regular lich on that knowledge check.

Edit: And I found a few things on my own that I needed to update. REvisded below:
    Spoiler
    Show

Allowed Content:

Character Creation:
    • PC Wealth by level for 13th (140,000 gp)
    • Gestalt (Monsters as PCs OK as class levels without the buy-down - note that we're using 3.5's Ability Score Adjustments for monstrous PC's)
    • Fractional BAB/saves
    • Two traits

Other Notes:

Spoiler
    Show

Show

Show

Show

Show

Show
    Mighty Template
    Alacritous
    Called Shots
    Living Shadow (Su)
    Unchained Oracle Curse
    Forsaken Oracle Curse

Current cast (will level to 13th at the end of the current story arc):
    Player/Character Table

Last edited by Jack_Simth; 2017-07-15 at 11:24 PM.