New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more

Thread: Grimm ended

1. - Top - End - #1
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Grimm ended

Almost a week too late, the last episode of Grimm ended, leaving me with mixed feelings.
    It was never GOOD, and it only got worse over the seasons, but part of me will still miss it if only to make fun of the obvious plot holes.

Anyway, the last episode was so rushed it made me cringe.
    I could not take any death in it seriously since it all happened so fast. After the third character died all I was left with is the question "Okay, when will he go back in time or get the Jesus power of raising the dead?"

The potion that got out of nowhere was obviously pointless, the little girl is still creepy in a bad way, and the Grimm power at the end was a regular asspull just like the potion.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Eldritch Horror in the Playground Moderator

Default Re: Grimm ended

That really was an awful finale. This last season seemed like they had finally remembered what actually made the show fun in the early seasons before Cerberus Syndrome took over, but then they pulled Wesen Satan out of nowhere to be the ultimate BBEG, and the Kill-Em-All string there to generate tension fell completely flat.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Grimm ended

Quote Originally Posted by The Glyphstone View Post
    That really was an awful finale. This last season seemed like they had finally remembered what actually made the show fun in the early seasons before Cerberus Syndrome took over, but then they pulled Wesen Satan out of nowhere to be the ultimate BBEG, and the Kill-Em-All string there to generate tension fell completely flat.
    Yeah, that basically sums up how I felt about it too. I liked the show, and the early part of the last season really felt like they were going back to its roots, but the whole Wesen Satan thing (and how they resolved it!) - mind-numbingly stupid.

I kinda want a sequel series starring Nick's and Rosalee/Monroe's kids as the primaries of the ensemble cast after seeing the very end.