New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Base Class Contest XXXVIII Voting Thread

Welcome to the voting thread for Base Class Challenge XXXVIII, I Ain't No Idiom! Voting will consist of each voter giving a first, second, and third place vote for three separate base classes. Anyone can vote, and in fact, entrants must vote to qualify for victory.

A first place vote is worth three points, a second place vote is worth two points, and a third place vote is worth one point. You may not vote for your own class. For this voting thread, vote for only one entry. Participants may vote for themselves this round.

You are encouraged to include reason with your votes, though this is not absolutely required.

The class that ends up with the most points wins the challenge contest. Voting starts now and will continue until 23:59 (Central Standard Time USA/Canada; GMT-6) on May 5th.

Base Class Author Votes
    Arsonist Xanyo 0
    Idiomancer Jormengand 1
    Last edited by Temotei; 2017-04-28 at 01:36 PM.
    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).

2. - Top - End - #2
    Banned

Default Re: Base Class Contest XXXVIII Voting Thread

Since we can self-vote this round, I guess I vote Idiomancer even though most of its spells don't exist. Hey, it's a cool concept, right?

3. - Top - End - #3
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: Base Class Contest XXXVIII Voting Thread

Vote tallied.
    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).