New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Default Gr7mms Horde of Warlock Stuff

Here is a link to a stash of personally made and other warlock bits. The arm bits are actually NOT mine, they were made by the fantastic folks at The Middle Finger of Vecna, specifically their patron: The Enhanced. Regardless, my playgroup enjoys the things off of this list and if other feel it could use from their input, just post to the tread and I'll try to work it into the group (its a group folder, I'm just usually the first in the filter).

If I've made errors or created balance issues within the presented content or other WotC official materail, please let me know, having egg on my face whilst unaware is embarrassing. Note: Unearthed Arcana is not considered official in terms of balance check. If I've been super rude with someones stuff, please let me know, i will try to fix it.

Patron stuffs too:
    Inescapable Void
    Immemorial Glacier -this one is a bit dated and could use an overhaul.

Also have an Ur-Priest (cleric stylized patron) and a Rider (think Ghost Rider, somewhere along the lines of a thematic warlock paladin) patrons in the works.
    Last edited by Gr7mm Bobb; 2017-04-22 at 12:46 PM. Reason: added stuff, link fixing
    Spoiler
    Show
    When questioning matters of whether something in a game is "Broken", one should always consider if it is being implimented beyond its designed intent. This is in addition to looking at how mechanically healthy the questioned material is.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Halfling in the Playground

MonkGuy

Default Re: Gr7mms Horde of Warlock Stuff

All of your links go to the stash doc. No "Immemorial Glacier" or anything.
    Good gaming!

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

Kobold

Default Re: Gr7mms Horde of Warlock Stuff

Thank you for the heads up. I'll try and get the other 2 links fixed sometime today.

FIXED
    Last edited by Gr7mm Bobb; 2017-04-22 at 12:47 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    When questioning matters of whether something in a game is "Broken", one should always consider if it is being implimented beyond its designed intent. This is in addition to looking at how mechanically healthy the questioned material is.