New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. - Top - End - #91
    Dwarf in the Playground

MindFlayer

Default Re: My World Needs Superhumans

Goosanna
    Unaffiliated (Former Villain)
    Class C (B if she stores up her goo for later use)

A former villain with the power to coalesce her feelings and emotions into semi-sapient goo. After expelling the goo she loses whatever emotion/feeling until she naturally produces that emotion again. The goo tends to find nearby people and enter their body, thus embuing that feeling into the host.

Her stint as a villain was very brief, as forcing her negative emotions on various heroes and cops left her feeling pretty good and not particularly villainous. She currently expels her various negative emotions in an attempt at self improvement. She regularly expels her feelings of laziness, anger, and sadness, which often can inadvertently infect other people as she tends to just flush it down her toilet and forgets about it. Since her goo can move independent of her will people she hasn't been caught yet.

2. - Top - End - #92
    Dwarf in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

i have an idea based on my Dragon Ball inspired homebrew (in my sig.). i don't know what i thought would happen when i published it ... i think it's cool and i want people to play it! but the kind of people who would check it out are probably the kind of people who are less likely to use someone else's homebrew. anyway, compared to the Dragon Ball series-es, this has a much more reasonable power level, like what you're looking for. no destroying moons or planets with the kamehameha - but destroying tanks or airplanes, yes!

you could play a healer monk with limited telekinetic/psychic powers that are "spirit" or "ki" based - just use the same rationale you use for your other supers instead of ki. i don't know what class this would be, but probably high since he can heal himself and others. he can do a force push type attack that optionally does damage and a telekinetic shield against missiles, and has a limited ability to enhance himself physically and fly telekinetically. the extent of his abilities depend on how many ranks of "power level" you want to give him. since he's a healer, he can't use ki blasts - but just give him a gun, and he is very powerful. i'm thinking maybe A class. all the info is on my website - it's only like 3 pages, so it's not too much of a TLDR. it's GURPS but it's easy to adapt the abilities.
    Last edited by Goodkill; 2018-01-14 at 12:18 AM.
    check out my D&D-inspired video game, not done yet but you can listen to the soundtrack if you're bored: https://www.facebook.com/TheCityofScales/

my game's soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/user-77807407...les-soundtrack

my website with homebrew and stuff on it: http://garm230.wixsite.com/scales

3. - Top - End - #93
    Firbolg in the Playground

Caller ID
    Class D-F

Has the clairviyant ability to trace phonecalls. Can be blocked by a tinfoil hat.
    "If you want to understand biology don't think about vibrant throbbing gels and oozes, think about information technology" -Richard Dawkins

Omegaupdate Forum

WoTC Forums Archive + Indexing Projext

PostImage, a free and sensible alternative to Photobucket

Temple+ Modding Project for Atari's Temple of Elemental Evil

Morrus' RPG Forum (EN World v2)

4. - Top - End - #94
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Mann View Post
    Goosanna
    Unaffiliated (Former Villain)
    Class C (B if she stores up her goo for later use)

A former villain with the power to coalesce her feelings and emotions into semi-sapient goo... She currently expels her various negative emotions in an attempt at self improvement.
    Sounds like the unseen race that created the goo that killed Tasha Yar.
    -- Joe
    “Shared pain is diminished. Shared joy is increased.”
    -- Spider Roninson
    And shared laughter is magical

Always remember that anything posted on the internet is, in a practical if not a legal sense, in the public domain.
    You are completely welcome to use anything I post here, or I wouldn't post it.

5. - Top - End - #95
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by a_flemish_guy View Post
    Ernst Junker "the bavarian fireman"
    C-list

has the remarkable ability to willingly have people ignore him as long as he vaguely looks like he belongs there

robbed 20 banks by walking to the vault in a maintenance suit and tools

escaped from prison twice already by just walking out the front door
    Actually all the humans have that superpower.(just look like if you were at the right place)
    Last edited by noob; 2018-01-15 at 10:34 AM.

6. - Top - End - #96
    Dwarf in the Playground

Astora Knight, AKA Mystic
    B-Class
    Unaligned(With Heroic leanings)

A young blonde woman raised in northern England(Specifically England, not the UK, she's not a Scot). There were plenty of reasons not to fit in, prime among them is that she had several "Imaginary Friends"(5 of them, specifically, which I will detail below) all throughout middle school... Then highschool... Then secondaries. What very few people realized is that her imaginary friends were actually very real creatures. (You didn't go into this bit about your universe, but they might be alien-esque things, or spirits, whatever you prefer)
    What even fewer people realized is that Astora could bring these things into corporeal reality.

Imaginary Friends:
    1- A big sabertoothed tiger with blue ethereal fur. Codename: Mittens.
    2- A woman made entirely from fire. Codename: Pele.
    3- A man who looks like an unmelting ice sculpture, until it moves. Codename: Adam.
    4- One massive tentacle, which is the only one who doesn't speak to Astora. Codename: Fluffy.
    5- A giant hamster with a snake tail. Codename: Sir Hammington The Bold.