New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

Default Re: The Feast of Ravenmoor [Pathfinder]

Adrian

Quote Originally Posted by whiteflash View Post
    Jonny shrugs. "I don't see anything wrong with getting our thinking done ahead of time. But there's nothing wrong with bearing in mind that we could be wrong, either. For example,"Jonny turns back to Viorec and asks "Could he be hiding somewhere in or near the village?"
    Adrian's head drops as speculation carries on as if said nothing.

"Lets just go and talk with the Mayor for now."

2. - Top - End - #32
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by HappyMerecat View Post
    Adrian

Adrian's head drops as speculation carries on as if said nothing.

"Lets just go and talk with the Mayor for now."
    "Okay. We have probably been putting that off for too long. That sound good to everyone else?"
    Last edited by whiteflash; 2017-05-16 at 01:36 AM.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Bugbear in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

"Sounds good." says Udul in reply to Jonny.

"But first" he goes on, reaching for where he keeps his money, fishing out a silver coin, and offering it out for Ornigaard, "A silver for helping us get started".
    my homebrew signature:
    here on page 9

4. - Top - End - #34
    Ogre in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Fargut has stayed silent through the exchange, but as it winds down, he agrees with Adrian. "Talkin to the mayor seems best, he probably knows more about this guy."

5. - Top - End - #35
    Dwarf in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

No problem, I'm happy to help. I should be thanking you for helping my son. He gives you a quick wave and circles around to the back of the house where he was before, and resumes his work picking weeds from the meager fields there. You turn off and make your way across the river and up the hill to the mayor's mansion.

This clapboard, saltbox-style house is the largest home in town. Built on a barren hill, the building has a two-story facade that slopes down to a single-story rear with the large, protruding chimney of a centrally placed hearth. The house seems inviting, and much better maintained than Ravenmoor’s other buildings. Out front is a large brutish man tending to the yard. As he sees your approach, he abandons his work and makes his way towards you, sickle in hand.

Clutching his sickle, the man takes an aggressive step towards you. An who're you, I never seen your faces round here before. Strangers like you best be movin on from these parts, lest they end up in some trouble, or cause some themselves. Clearly he isn't very smart.
    Last edited by SidTheSicko; 2017-05-16 at 10:33 PM.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by SidTheSicko View Post
    No problem, I'm happy to help. I should be thanking you for helping my son. He gives you a quick wave and circles around to the back of the house where he was before, and resumes his work picking weeds from the meager fields there. You turn off and make your way across the river and up the hill to the mayor's mansion.

This clapboard, saltbox-style house is the largest home in town. Built on a barren hill, the building has a two-story facade that slopes down to a single-story rear with the large, protruding chimney of a centrally placed hearth. The house seems inviting, and much better maintained than Ravenmoor’s other buildings. Out front is a large brutish man tending to the yard. As he sees your approach, he abandons his work and makes his way towards you, sickle in hand.

Clutching his sickle, the man takes an aggressive step towards you. An who're you, I never seen your faces round here before. Strangers like you best be movin on from these parts, lest they end up in some trouble, or cause some themselves. Clearly he isn't very smart.
    "We're planning to be out of here soon, don't worry. We just have some kinda boring complicated stuff we need to talk to the mayor about. I'd explain it properly, but I don't really get all the details myself."

7. - Top - End - #37
    Ogre in the Playground

NinjaGuy

Fargut doesn't speak, but his hand flies to his shield immediately. It would be best to avoid bloodshed before they've even talked to anyone important, but he's prepared should the other townspeople be less than welcoming.