Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Troll in the Playground

Default Re: Agents of Shield VI: I am an Agent of SHIELD

Quote Originally Posted by random11 View Post
    The team was at real risk, but everything around them was meaningless.
    In the previous seasons, there was some impact on the world's politics, on what people think of mutants inhumans, or actual hydra operatives that could take over the government.
    In the Framework, there was an entire story developed about a revolution, but who cares? Lose, win, as long as they get out of the simulation nothing has impact on the world around them.

The way it's going, same goes here.
    Maybe an important character will die, maybe they will get some new information, and maybe they even bring someone back to the past.
    But as long as they will all leave back to the preset, every story revolving around a change in power or attitude between humans and kree will be tossed away for nothing.
    The Framework had exterior consequences in that SHIELD no longer exists. Mace was the head and he was killed; Aida and the Superior made it look like he was killed by Quake. Aida got a new Inhuman body, which she wreaked havoc, allowing the Superior to implement his plan of framing SHIELD by attacking Talbot. As far as I know, the Superior is still out there and Team Coulson are basically criminals. This is in addition to the emotional consequences to many members of the team.

We just haven't seen the exterior consequences yet and I hope they address it with the team member left back.

2. - Top - End - #152
    Ogre in the Playground

I expect to see Fitz in some jail or on the run, also possibly from the government. Maybe that is what brings Hunter back: Help keep Fitz out of legal trouble.

For some reason, I honestly expect to see Skye's mom back in some form, since how do we know every single Hydra agent was removed from SHIELD? Did they really got all of them? Or did some Hydra ones just lie and remain hidden?

What about the Superior? How does matter go there, considering he is a brain in a jar with a somewhat impressive number of murder-bots at his command? Is Fitz going to have to face down that threat all by himself?
    Blog Read and Comment! I use green for joking and Blue for sarcasm.
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    Wookiee. 2 E's. [I am obsessed with this]
    Quote Originally Posted by Shining Wrath View Post
    Somewhere, Conan the Barbarian refuses to weep, and instead curses Crom for permitting WotC to botch his class so badly.
    Quote Originally Posted by eaglewingz View Post
    "Hey, have you any idea what these strange symbols are?"
    My First Let's Play

3. - Top - End - #153
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by russdm View Post
    I expect to see Fitz in some jail or on the run, also possibly from the government. Maybe that is what brings Hunter back: Help keep Fitz out of legal trouble.

For some reason, I honestly expect to see Skye's mom back in some form, since how do we know every single Hydra agent was removed from SHIELD? Did they really got all of them? Or did some Hydra ones just lie and remain hidden?

What about the Superior? How does matter go there, considering he is a brain in a jar with a somewhat impressive number of murder-bots at his command? Is Fitz going to have to face down that threat all by himself?
    And they have to somehow get Brett Dalton back onto the show.

Edit: Pretty sure Skye's Mom is dead; Skye's Dad killed her.
    Last edited by Joran; 2017-12-05 at 11:26 PM.

4. - Top - End - #154
    Ogre in the Playground

DruidGirl

How about a really insane theory?
    Fitz builds a new body, downloads what he assumes is a virtual copy of Mace but it turns out to create a version of Ward's body that Fits sics on the bad guys and Ward demonstrates just how dangerous he is by helping Fitz figure out what happened to the others!😮

5. - Top - End - #155
    Titan in the Playground

laughs at the Sharnado references
    Everything happens for a reason. But sometimes the reason is that you are stupid and make bad decisions.

Twitter: It's a small weapon, aimed indiscriminately at a viewership/readership that has mastered the art of over-reactive hyperventilation at the speed of light.

Thanks to Ridai for the custom avatar