New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Orc in the Playground

WhiteWizardGirl

Default Anyone use a good program for scheduling games around work schedules?

Topic. I'm trying to find a program my players can mark their schedules, see when people are free, that kind of thing. I am currently using a google calendar at this point, but it's very clunky, and no one likes it. I'm striking out finding anything better though, and getting frustrated by said striking out. If anyone knows of something better, I would greatly appreciate the assist. Thank you!

2. - Top - End - #2
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Anyone use a good program for scheduling games around work schedules?

My group uses doodle. It takes a little bit of work to set up but it works fairly well for us

3. - Top - End - #3
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Anyone use a good program for scheduling games around work schedules?

I never used it, but i have seen whenisgood.com por something similar in a work context.
    Things published on DM's Guild
    Campaign Logs:
    Baldur's Gate 2 (ongoing)
    Castle Dracula (Castlevania)
    Against the Idol of the Sun (high level hexcrawl)

4. - Top - End - #4
    Troll in the Playground

Imp

My group uses facebook. It's a little thing, you probably never heard of it.
    Black text is for sarcasm, also sincerity. You'll just have to read between the lines and infer from context like an animal

5. - Top - End - #5
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

It might be unweildy with a lot of people, but a shared Google Calendar where people upload their schedules is pretty easy.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by J-H View Post
    I never used it, but i have seen whenisgood.com por something similar in a work context.
    Whenisgood is a pretty nice program, yeah.
    Hill Giant Games
    I make indie gaming books for you!
    Spoiler
    Show

STaRS: A non-narrativeist, generic rules-light system.
    Grod's Guide to Greatness, 2e: A big book of player options for 5e.
    Grod's Grimoire of the Grotesque: An even bigger book of variant and expanded rules for 5e.
    Giants and Graveyards: My collected 3.5 class fixes and more.

Quote Originally Posted by Grod_The_Giant View Post
    Grod's Law: You cannot and should not balance bad mechanics by making them annoying to use