New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Bugbear in the Playground

DrowGirl

Default Re: Zoids, New Chaotic Century, IC

Tanya still moved to her position near a dune so she could properly cloak her zoid, waiting for her opportunity to move up and disable the canon tortoises.

"I'll make sure to run interference with their artillery, and I'll let you know where the Spino Sappers are if I find them. I'm currently moving south!"

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

Desert Battlefield - All

As the Black Redler falls from the sky, the Cannon Tortoises raise their main cannons and fire them from their raised positions deep into the battlefield. Heavy shells fall down around the forward Zoids of the Eclipse Team.

Spoiler: Actions
    Show
    Cannon Tortoise 1
    Main Cannon: (1d20+8)[11] vs Grazus Defense, (6d10+50)[75] damage with 90 points of Penetration.

Cannon Tortoise 2
    Main Cannon: (1d20+8)[25] vs Aegis Defense, (6d10+50)[77] damage with 90 points of Penetration.

Spoiler: Initiative
    Show
    Allies A: Ozge Li, Sasquatch
    Enemies B: Redler, Spinosapper 1, Spinosapper 2
    Allies C: Diloforce, Shield Liger, Konig Wolf
    Enemies D: Cannon Tortoise 1, Cannon Tortoise 2
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimers View Post
    The second piece of advice is "don't build a hybrid", but hey, this is Tegu8788's game and he's kinda the High Priest of Hybridization, so you're cool there.
    Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #33
    Barbarian in the Playground

Grazus grits his teeth as he maneuvers the heavy Kong between the heavy shells hitting around him. The jets on the monkeys back shoot small bursts allowing it agility that to some zoids were natural.

Being successful in the move Grazus focus on the Sapper near. He knows that in melee the tortoises will have more difficulty to hit him, or at least should be afraid to hit their friends.

Spoiler: ooc
    Show

Move towards the Sapper

Attack: unarmed (1d20+8)[12] ; damage (5d10+45)[69]

If attack successfully hits he has a chance to grab the Sapper (1d20+30)[48]

Last edited by protheuz; 2017-06-15 at 02:04 AM.
    I suggest a new strategy, R2. Let the Wookiee win.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Troll in the Playground

Desert Battlefield - All

When the enhanced Iron Kong jumps over the dune, and the Spino Sapper ducks under it's heavy fists, and lashes out with it's Laser Chainsaws.

Show
    Spino Sapper 1: Readied Attack
    (1d20+10)[11] vs Sasquatch's Defense, (5d10+45)[66] damage with 80 points of penetration.
    The second piece of advice is "don't build a hybrid", but hey, this is Tegu8788's game and he's kinda the High Priest of Hybridization, so you're cool there.
    Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

5. - Top - End - #35

I activate the zoids invisibility. and move 50 meters above the turtle that attacked me.
    thanks for linkele for my avatar

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

Desert Battlefield - All

The two Spino Sappers converge on a single target, hiding behind the dunes, as their Laser Chains spin around in the air towards Grazus' Zoid.

Show
    Spino Sapper 1: (1d20+10)[26] vs Sasquatch's Defense, (5d10+45)[80] with 80 points of pen.

Spino Sapper 2: Move to P18
    (1d20+10)[19] vs Sasquatch's Defense, (5d10+45)[82] with 80 points of pen.

Show
    Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

7. - Top - End - #37
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

"I believe that they have already found them!" yelps a voice from through the team chat back to Tanya. Without stopping to delay, Morrigan tightens her grip on the control handles and maneuvers Aegis forward, past the Judge Capsule and the dunes, until both the enemies and Grazus are within their sight. A few additional taps on the console causes Aegis' "mane" to extend, producing a shimmering translucent barrier. With the slightest touch to the controls, Aegis charges forward, running along the path of the Spino Sappers, kicking up dust all the while. Turning at the end of its charge amidst a cloud of dust, Morrigan fiddles with the keys again to re-energize the barrier that was just used as a weapon, as Aegis roars at the enemy team.

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Move Action: Moving from N7 to Q17, going around the sand-dunes and Judge Capsule to do so.

Standard Action: Energy Shield Ramming Attack, against both Spino Sappers!

(1d20+10)[22] vs Spino Sapper 2's Defense, for (4d10+40)[55] Damage!

(1d20+10)[14] vs Spino Sapper 1's Defense, for (4d10+40)[51] Damage!

In making these attacks, we also re-position ourselves at H26, using as much of that additional movement to make it more difficult for them to keep hitting me.

Free Action: Surge of Effort [Move Action] to properly apply the Energy Shields after the Attack.

Let's see if my roles are either depressing as heck or awesome. Hope Grazus and Sasquatch got a distraction worth enabling their escape!

Missed one, hit the other. I could have missed both, so I won't complain. Damage was kinda low, though.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2017-06-20 at 02:27 AM.

8. - Top - End - #38

DrowGirl

Tanya mutters a curse under her breath as she comes around the sand dune and sees the scene. "Crap, the Sasquatch is in their ideal position, you're up against the dune like a Firing squad for their Canon Tortoises too." She watches the Shield Liger come around and make it's way by her after the charge, turning to look up at the cliffs. "Ugh... great, I'll be in the line of fire too... launching chaff smoke to the cliff, should cover the whole thing and blind their sensors as well as their eyes. It should buy us time to take care of the Spinos, I'll launch another of they move out of it." She fires off the chaff smoke grenade while still cloaked, hitting the raised cliff to cover it in smoke, forcing them to crawl their way down the dunes if they wanted to shoot.

Spoiler: OOC
    Show
    No roll required, just an Obscure (All Visual and Radio Senses) effect with 500 Radius focused on the cliff.

9. - Top - End - #39

Junna screamed as she would push off the ground, the heat and weight of the Charged Particle Cannon causing the zoid to groan under the stress, as she would push to the side, and direct the mouth down, to cut through the sandy path. "This is the closest thing I have to a sword of justice!"

- Moving 5 spaces south.

- Action to continue and re-position the Charged Particle Cannon against Spino Sapper & Cannon Tortoise 1

Damage vs Dune: (4d10+35)[62] PEN: 35

Spino Sapper 2
    Attack Roll: (1d20+11)[20]
    Damage: (4d10+35)[49] PEN: 35

Cannon Tortoise
    Attack Roll: (1d20+11)[22]
    Damage: (4d10+35)[51] PEN: 35

10. - Top - End - #40
    Troll in the Playground

Desert Battlefield - All

Surrounded by smoke and chaff, the Cannon Tortoises reposition themselves, one firing it's massive cannon, the other using it's secondary guns to fire one the Iron Kong.

Show
    Cannon Tortoise 1
    Move to U26
    Main Cannon: (1d20+8)[12] vs Aegis Defense, (6d10+50)[82] damage with 90 points of Penetration.

Cannon Tortoise 2
    Move to Y20
    Main Cannon: (1d20+10)[23] vs Sasquatch Defense, (5d10+45)[67] damage with 70 points of Penetration

Show
    Last edited by Tegu8788; 2017-06-26 at 10:27 AM.
    Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #41
    Troll in the Playground

Desert Battlefield - All

Taking the blow from the Shield Liger, the Spino Sapper brings it's Laser Chainsaws back down onto the Iron Kong. The second one charges off after the Shield Liger, bringing it's blades to bear.

Show
    Spino Sapper 1: (1d20+10)[16] vs Sasquatch's Defense, (5d10+45)[80] with 80 points of pen.

Spino Sapper 2: move to I25
    (1d20+10)[30] vs Aegis' Defense, (5d10+45)[77] with 80 points of pen.

Show
    It's been a week, so I'm moving on with the battle.

Last edited by Tegu8788; 2017-07-04 at 12:09 AM.
    Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

12. - Top - End - #42

"Break through it! There is no such thing as excessive force!" Junna screamed, as she charged forward with the particle cannon still moving ahead, racing right up to the sand dune, and working against the pressure of the beam itself, her console rattling a bit as she ground into the dune.

- Moved 5 Spaces closer to the dune

- Action to maintain Charged Particle Cannon

Dune
    (1d20+11)[30]
    (4d10+35)[62] PEN: 55

Spino Sapper 2
    (1d20+11)[18]
    (4d10+35)[51] PEN: 55

13. - Top - End - #43

DrowGirl

Tanya will move once she sees the spino Sappers continuing their assault on the Iron Kong. She has been hoping to target the canon tortoises with the damage they do, but these things needed to go now. Her Konig wolf charged forward with a howl, her cloaking dropping as her Zoid's claws glowed blue and it leaped up to pounce on the spino. "Electron Strike Claw!"

-Moved ten spaces
    -Attacking Spino 1 with ESC, Attack 11, Damage 11, Penetration 5, Multiattack

(1d20+11)[22]
    (4d10+35)[53] Pen 25

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Hesitant to stay so exposed, there's little choice once her remaining ally gets caught in melee combat as well. "Aegis, advance!" Morrigan cries, and once again the Liger charges forward roaring, its shield intact, jumping off of the side of the sand-dune to move around the Konig Wolf while attacking each of the Spino-Sappers.

Spoiler: Mechanics
    Show
    Pretty much just the inverse of my precious action, minus the effort point to get the shield up, since the enemy here is within my effective range. Standard Action Shield Charge, and Move Action to keep the Shield Up.

(1d20+10)[13] vs Spinosappa 1's Defense, for (4d10+40)[69] damage!

(1d20+10)[21] vs Spinosappa 2's Defense, for (4d10+40)[69] damage!

Forgot to mark that I ended my movement to the inverse of my previous action, ending up at R16.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2017-07-17 at 11:42 AM.

15. - Top - End - #45
    Troll in the Playground

Desert Battlefield - All

Watching the Shield Liger sprint back and forth across the battlefield, they open fire on the two nearest Zoids.

Show
    Cannon Tortoise 1
    Main Cannon: (1d20+8)[12] vs Aegis Defense, (6d10+50)[79] damage with 90 points of Penetration.

Cannon Tortoise 2
    Main Cannon: (1d20+8)[20] vs Konig Wolf Defense, (6d10+50)[88] damage with 90 points of Penetration.

Show
    Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

16. - Top - End - #46
    Troll in the Playground

Desert Battlefield - All

With one the Spinosappers down, the other whirls it's blades down towards the wolf.

Show
    Spino Sapper 1: (1d20+10)[26] vs Konig Wolf's Defense, (5d10+45)[66] with 80 points of pen.

Show

Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

17. - Top - End - #47

Junna would stare at the radar on her console, as her eyes would harden a little. She'd wasted too much time. The Diloforce roared with power, as she pushed the control sticks forward, struggling forward with the weight of the powerful cannon pouring out in front of her. This stupid evaporating Dune was still in her way? Not for much longer. Junna simply gazed ahead, as she continued to put pressure into it. "BREAK THROUGH IT!"

Dune
    (1d20+11)[28]
    [rolll]4d10+35[/roll] PEN: 55

SS2
    (1d20+11)[28]
    [rolll]4d10+35[/roll] PEN: 55

Junna will also surge, to strike at whatever Spino Sapper remains with her fearsome CLAWZ, prioritizing 2 above 1.

SS?
    (1d20+14)[28]
    [rolll]3d10+25[/roll] PEN: 0

18. - Top - End - #48

(4d10+35)[66] PEN: 55
    (4d10+35)[66] PEN: 55
    (3d10+25)[31] PEN: 0

19. - Top - End - #49
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Mouth slightly agape, Morrigan watches Junya and her Diloforce tear through the sand to join the frey. "Wow... May you two defeat the final Spino Sapper quickly! Aegis and I shall fire upon the Canon Tortoises carefully!"she speaks through the team communicator. Turning and snarling, the Liger lowers its shield long enough to aim using the powerful weapons on its back, the recoil from the shot enough to make Morrigan hit the back of her seat.

Show
    (1d20+10)[30] to hit against the 2nd Cannon Tortoise's Defense, for I think (6d10+50)[92] Damage and 55 Penetration Points?

Standard Action to use the HBC. Move Action to trigger the Shield. Can I take a "5-ft step" to S16, if I've done no other "movement" in the round?

20. - Top - End - #50

DrowGirl

Tayna grits her teeth as one of their own Zoids went down, worried a bit about the Kong before focusing on continuing her assault, this time on the other Spino Sapper. It was 4 on 3 now, but two of them including herself were in the line of fire form the canon tortoises. "Alright girl, let's tear this last sapper up!" She'd focus on the last sapper (Or if it's down, one of the tortoises).

[roll]1d20+11[roll]
    (4d10+35)[55] Pen 25
    Last edited by Zerkai; 2017-07-23 at 11:15 PM.

21. - Top - End - #51

DrowGirl

(1d20+11)[13] Rerolling messed up roll dammit.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Troll in the Playground

Desert Battlefield - All

Firing another barrage, the Cannon Tortoises unleash a fiery salvo onto the team.

Show
    Cannon Tortoise 1
    Main Cannon: (1d20+8)[23] vs Diloforce Defense, (6d10+50)[93] damage with 90 points of Penetration.

Cannon Tortoise 2
    Main Cannon: (1d20+8)[22] vs Aegis Defense, (6d10+50)[76] damage with 90 points of Penetration.

Show

2 Days, and initiative will move on.
    Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

Desert Battlefield - All

Seeing a new target with a potent weapon, the Spinsapper attacks the other sauropod.

Show
    Spino Sapper 1: (1d20+10)[30] vs Diloforce's Defense, (5d10+45)[65] with 80 points of pen.

Show

Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #54
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Having thrown her hands up and winced as the shot explodes on Aegis' shield, it is with a deep sigh of relief that Morrigan sees it still active. "So good so far. May we continue." Morrigan reports, repeating the previous series of commands. Aegis complies, roaring as it returns fire to the enemy.

Show
    Second verse, same as the first!

(1d20+10)[25] to hit vs Turtle 2's Defense, for (6d10+50)[85] Damage with 55 Penetration Points!

Standard Action for the HBCs, Move Action for the Shield.
    Last edited by INoKnowNames; 2017-07-26 at 05:03 PM.

25. - Top - End - #55

DrowGirl

/me was focusing on trying to bring the Spino Sapper Down, they were fighting in front of the Canon Tortoises far too long for her liking.

Attack: (1d20+11)[20]
    Damage: (4d10+35)[50] Pen 25

26. - Top - End - #56
    Troll in the Playground

Desert Battlefield - All

Another round of thunder erupts from atop the plateau, but in an attempt to avoid hitting each other, both the Spino Sapper and one of the Cannon Tortoise misses their target.

Show
    Cannon Tortoise 1
    Main Cannon: (1d20+8)[18] vs Konig Wolf's Defense, (6d10+25)[63] damage with 90 points of Penetration.

Cannon Tortoise 2
    Main Cannon: (1d20+8)[20] vs Aegis Defense, (6d10+25)[51] damage with 90 points of Penetration.

Spino Sapper 1: (1d20+10)[13] vs Konig Wolf's Defense, (5d10+45)[67] with 80 points of pen.

Edit: Make your Deflect roll to avoid that damage.

Show

Last edited by Tegu8788; 2017-07-30 at 05:31 PM.
    Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #57

DrowGirl

Tanya continued her assault in attempts to bring the sapper down.

Attack: (1d20+11)[14]
    Damage: (4d10+35)[56] PEN 25

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

BlackDragon

Morrigan, slightly rattled by the shot that hit Aegis, continues to trade fire with the Cannon Tortoises.

Spoiler: Mostly out of habit.
    Show
    (1d20+10)[25] Attack on Turtle 2's Defense, and (6d10+50)[79] Damage with 55 Penetration.

If she can take out the weakened one, rushing the other in melee might be viable for which ever of our two remains...
    You can call me anything. I've been called Inkin, Nono, INo, Names, and NoKnow so far.

As of 7/20, I've gotten help in trying to get past a physical addiction that's been eating at my time, and finished recovering from a spot of trouble that ended up eeking into Self-Harm. I'm doing better now; here's hoping it lasts a bit longer...

29. - Top - End - #59
    Troll in the Playground

Desert Battlefield - All

With one tortoise down, the other shifts it's focus to the Shield Liger, while the Spino Sapper continues to trade strikes with the Wolf.

Show
    Cannon Tortoise 1
    Main Cannon: (1d20+8)[26] vs Aegis's Defense, (6d10+50)[77] damage with 90 points of Penetration.

Spino Sapper 1: (1d20+10)[20] vs Konig Wolf's Defense, (5d10+45)[71] with 80 points of pen.

Show

Guide for starting 4E.

Spoiler
    Show

30. - Top - End - #60

DrowGirl

Tanya avoids the Sapper's strike, grimacing as she's been finding it hard to make a proper strike on this Zoid. "Ugh... come on old girl, we have the edge...!"

Attack: (1d20+11)[23]
    Damage: (4d10+35)[63] PEN 25