New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #181
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] How much pages does it take to gain a super form?

Steam Punk

This will work. He agreed, surveying the odd technological baubles.

So... He said. That explosion you...created earlier, isn't usually supposed to happen, but it was a good first attempt, most people can't even get anything on their first day. Actually he had no idea, but he was vaguely aware the difficulty non-native Ki users had on manifesting it, so it sounded reasonable. So...I would say try again. Do what you did before just...do it more slowly. Remember, feel yourself from within, and slowly...push it outwards.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #182
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkflight View Post
    Starlight watched the rest of her friends train, helping them where necessary. The transformation had imparted most of the necessary instincts to them, but their conscious efforts sometimes hindered them more than they helped, so she occasionally stepped in to help them adjust their fighting style where necessary. Of course, it wasn't all combat training, no matter how much the others insisted on working themselves to the bone -- she made an effort to show them around the city, even taking them to some of the museums and even an evening festival.

However, Starlight herself was growing more and more tired. She'd found she had trouble sleeping, as she said when someone inevitably brought it up, but she refused to elaborate any further, simply waving off their concerns. She held a cup of klah in her telekinetic grip, that coffee-like drink made from, among other things, dried and ground senzu beans as she watched her friends.

"A bit of a stretch, but the names pass," she said. "As for cosplays ... well, we do have a few heroes, mostly Princess Celestia and some of the Wonderbolts, but you're probably better off adapting your regular cosplays to your new forms -- unless you cosplay as Princess Celestia, the Mare in the Moon, or Discord, they'll probably have more to work with."
    Masala enjoys herself immensely at these events, asking tons of questions about each thing in the museums. While she seemed silly at first, more and more it seemed there was a curious mind to the Majin.
    "Wow! Dragons! Not like the serpentine wish granting ones back on earth.
    I mean they're cool, but they show up so rarely....and lets see, changelings.....wait, if you are what you eat, does that mean Changelings are made of love? "

She looks at the various species of Equestria.
    "I didn't know there was so many kinds of Pony! Wait why are all these names puns?"
    "Maybe they just felt like being unicorny at the time." 22 says back.
    "Or! maybe they just want to buck the trend!" Masala says catching on
    "Or maybe they just have a lot riding on this."
    "Could be a case of horseplay on the cartographers, celestia will have to put her hoof down."
    "Or they did it to make everyone groan, after all everypunny knows that such jokes are not pony."
    "how much longer are we going to dragon this out?"
    "Until twilight sparkles in the air and sunset shimmers on the horizon."
    Oh god. The Puns. Someone please stop them. We are not sure whether the Gods of Destruction consider such vile punnery a planet destroying offense, but we do not want to test to find out.

"Hrm. I'll guess I'll have to....hm..."
    While Starlight is showing them around, 23 observes any boutique they see and try to get the measurements for the clothing, sometimes trying them out to get a feel for pony clothing, see it as both an opportunity to have fun and to train to adapt their cosplay.
    "We really need to get you to start wearing more dresses. Your wasted on only wearing that biker girl thing you eternally have on." 22 comments
    "We don't have time for fashion, Hailing is still out there. Threats could always strike...." 23 states back
    "Just forget about that for a while, your always focusing on surviving, try to LIVE for once." 22 presses.
    "I'll do so when I'm sure that survival isn't something that I need to do, the attack is coming within the week."
    "23 please.....just.....enjoy yourself for now.....for me?"
    ".....Fine..."
    After that 23 tries to enjoy herself and relax, but even though she is hiding it, one could tell she was still worried.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #183
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    Masala enjoys herself immensely at these events, asking tons of questions about each thing in the museums. While she seemed silly at first, more and more it seemed there was a curious mind to the Majin.
    "Wow! Dragons! Not like the serpentine wish granting ones back on earth.
    I mean they're cool, but they show up so rarely....and lets see, changelings.....wait, if you are what you eat, does that mean Changelings are made of love? "

She looks at the various species of Equestria.
    "I didn't know there was so many kinds of Pony! Wait why are all these names puns?"
    "Maybe they just felt like being unicorny at the time." 22 says back.
    "Or! maybe they just want to buck the trend!" Masala says catching on
    "Or maybe they just have a lot riding on this."
    "Could be a case of horseplay on the cartographers, celestia will have to put her hoof down."
    "Or they did it to make everyone groan, after all everypunny knows that such jokes are not pony."
    "how much longer are we going to dragon this out?"
    "Until twilight sparkles in the air and sunset shimmers on the horizon."
    Oh god. The Puns. Someone please stop them. We are not sure whether the Gods of Destruction consider such vile punnery a planet destroying offense, but we do not want to test to find out.

"Hrm. I'll guess I'll have to....hm..."
    While Starlight is showing them around, 23 observes any boutique they see and try to get the measurements for the clothing, sometimes trying them out to get a feel for pony clothing, see it as both an opportunity to have fun and to train to adapt their cosplay.
    "We really need to get you to start wearing more dresses. Your wasted on only wearing that biker girl thing you eternally have on." 22 comments
    "We don't have time for fashion, Hailing is still out there. Threats could always strike...." 23 states back
    "Just forget about that for a while, your always focusing on surviving, try to LIVE for once." 22 presses.
    "I'll do so when I'm sure that survival isn't something that I need to do, the attack is coming within the week."
    "23 please.....just.....enjoy yourself for now.....for me?"
    ".....Fine..."
    After that 23 tries to enjoy herself and relax, but even though she is hiding it, one could tell she was still worried.
    Starlight rolled her eyes at 23's stubbornness. "We just spent several hours at a museum, I think you can spare a few minutes to try on a dress," she ribbed her. "By the way, as for the puns, the city of Manhattan would like to have a word?"
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

4. - Top - End - #184
    Titan in the Playground

Steam Punk's trainings went well, even if too slow for his taste.
    The group was gathered at the tavern when ponies outside started to scream in terror.

Steam Punk. @What?! My detectors didn't worked?'

Vodkana looked anywhere. 'What is going on!?'
    the roof of the tavern was ripped by a gigantic Oni, with a t shirt.
    Trombone is my bestie!'

'Here they are boss!' he roared. he sent a gigantic palm in trying to grab as much ponies as he could.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

5. - Top - End - #185
    Titan in the Playground

Starlight rolled her eyes at 23's stubbornness. "We just spent several hours at a museum, I think you can spare a few minutes to try on a dress," she ribbed her. "By the way, as for the puns, the city of Manhattan would like to have a word?"
    "Name two more such puns and you might be onto something. It has be consistent."
    Meanwhile 23 tries on one, you could tell by some of the struggling she did that she never tried on a dress like this in her life- this was after all, Equestria in the past where the clothing was far from what she was used to, and her cosplays was of simpler make, and she was working with a different body than usual. You have no idea how much modernization simplified putting on high-quality clothing, like commoner lower class clothes was probably always relatively easy to put on and wear, but nobles had this weird obsession with having complicated hard to put on dresses to try and make themselves stand out, especially when knights were no longer a thing.

This particular dress was orange with red stars scattered across the long skirt like the night sky with some indigo fade on the bottom, a purple round gem on her neckline, a yellow circle on the back of the dress to face upwards, the whole thing seemingly intended to invoke a sunset, complete with holes for the wings. Which made sense- Celestia was probably inspiration for many dress designs and pegasi would probably want dresses that would evoke the sky in some way.
    "I like it. I normally don't go for orange. Too many memories but I think this works for once."

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Vodkana looked anywhere. 'What is going on!?'
    the roof of the tavern was ripped by a gigantic Oni, with a t shirt.
    Trombone is my bestie!'

'Here they are boss!' he roared. he sent a gigantic palm in trying to grab as much ponies as he could.
    The 22 and 23 sigh as they hear this and detect his PL, and Masala gets a cross look in her eye. 23 says with false sweetness
    "Starlight can you please pay for the dress? I need to have a word with someone who is being very.....rude..."
    She then dashes out of the shop and takes flight, zooming towards the oni to try and tackle him to knock the ponies out of his grip, still in the sunset dress.
    "I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF TRYING ON A NEW DRESS YOU SON OF A CHANGELING!
    She circles around to tackle him again, gaining momentum as she did so.
    "GET YOUR TACKY TOURIST SHIRT OUT OF HERE!"
    This was more emotional than 23 usually was. She was started to be less stoic and emotionally distant as of late, probably of 22's and Masala's influence. Though at the same time, there was the fact that he was interrupting time spent with her family so that was probably also a good reason why.

6. - Top - End - #186
    Ogre in the Playground

Steam Punk's trainings went well, even if too slow for his taste.
    The group was gathered at the tavern when ponies outside started to scream in terror.

The roof of the tavern was ripped by a gigantic Oni, with a t shirt.
    Trombone is my bestie!'

The figure of a large, male alicorn with a dust-colored coat, a beard, and an Australian accent casually flew in, glancing down at the giant oni.

"No, Junior, we don't bother innocent ponies," he said, carefully levitating the civilians back to the ground. "Sorry 'bout that," he said to them, before turning his attention back to the Androids and their group.

"We're looking for them."

"Name two more such puns and you might be onto something. It has be consistent."
    "Mansfield. Manchester. Manilla. The Isle of Man," Starlight retorted. "You even have 'us' puns. Like Buckingham Palace.

The 22 and 23 sigh as they hear this and detect his PL, and Masala gets a cross look in her eye. 23 says with false sweetness
    "Starlight can you please pay for the dress? I need to have a word with someone who is being very.....rude..."
    She then dashes out of the shop and takes flight, zooming towards the oni to try and tackle him to knock the ponies out of his grip, still in the sunset dress.
    "I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF TRYING ON A NEW DRESS YOU SON OF A CHANGELING!
    She circles around to tackle him again, gaining momentum as she did so.
    "GET YOUR TACKY TOURIST SHIRT OUT OF HERE!"
    This was more emotional than 23 usually was. She was started to be less stoic and emotionally distant as of late, probably of 22's and Masala's influence. Though at the same time, there was the fact that he was interrupting time spent with her family so that was probably also a good reason why.
    Starlight tossed some bits at the shopkeep as she ran out after the Androids to see what was going on.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-12-04 at 01:26 AM.
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

7. - Top - End - #187
    Titan in the Playground

An Unexpected Meeting
    Masala tilted her head in confusion and exclaimed
    "Oh wow! I didn't know that alicorns could be male! Mommies, who is that?"
    "I think thats Desert Storm, sweetie. Some pony we fought before we went to Planet Plant....Wow, has it really only been weeks since that? It feels so much longer. Guess time slows to a crawl when your evading death at Arcosian hands. You didn't arrive yet, so you'd have no idea who he was!"
    "Oh. Okay. I'm confused though: he spared innocents, does that he mean he is a good guy?" Masala asks unsure.
    "Oy! Corrupting talisman wearing jerk! I remember when your stupid artifact tried to turn me evil! Don't think I'm not up for round two." 23 called out to him.
    "Whaaaa? Ok thats not cool. I'mma think him evil."
    "Masala, sweetie, not everything is as black and white as that."
    "Nah, your wrong, your my mommies and therefore you'd never do anything wrong ever because your the best mommies in the whole wide world!" She said with all the faith of a child. "Therefore he is evil. My logic is impeccable."
    22 shakes her head and says
    "Anyways um......Desert....you do know that Trombone cultists ultimate long term goals are to like, destroy all reality right? I think that kind of conflicts with not harming innocents..."

8. - Top - End - #188
    Titan in the Playground

The Oni has merely few hundreds of PL merely and easily knocked out by the android.
    There are about dozens of such onis, who running wild, alongside "local" "monsters": Minotaurs on the ground tossing off ponies with combat roars, griffins soaring from the sky, Diamond Dogs from below the ground, kidnapping ponies ino the underground. None of them.. have ki.
    Or at least positive ki.
    Until now, he was completly invisble, but now next to Dust apeared, a white skinned Namekian looking as old as Masala.
    He had grumpy expression of edgy teen. He wore red shirt and swollen pants under black cloak, and also black turban he wore on his head. "Fiiiiine. Uncle. Onis- stop." he commanded.
    "The others how ever... not under my direct control. They have their own debts of vengance to pay... would it be fair to stop them?' he added with a devilish grin.
    "Don't waste your time, on those weaklings- go seize the throne. Be the Sun God my father have chosen you to be."
    Clarin Jr. got into battle stance, looking quite confident.

------
    My previouse Avater

9. - Top - End - #189

Steam Punk

That...isn't good. That's putting it mildly, as Artic looked out at the surprise attack. Giant humanoid monsters and alien creatures. This was everything he expected an alien invasion to look like.

This looks like an invasion. He said. I think it's time for some field-tests. You go out and try to help protect ponies with your armor. What ever you do, though, stay out of trouble! At that, he jumped off, and flew towards where he could sense the others. Odd, he couldn't sense the monsters' energies, at all. He even tried using his armor's scouter, but those turned up blank as well. As if they were all deities, or could conceal their energy to actually nothing. This was very wrong. Unnatural, even.

Artic landed behind the alicorn, and Clarin Jr in time to hear their monologues.

Why do they always have such punch-able faces? He remarks flippantly, if only to annoy the duo. If he can provoke their emotions, than that's half the battle already won. I'm sorry, but the Princess is not accepting audiences at the moment. If you want an appointment,
    please call our office. If not I must ask that you vacate this planet.

10. - Top - End - #190
    Titan in the Playground

Android 23
    She glares at this. And she just got this dress to, and now its going to be ruined. But maybe.....hm....an idea occurs to her: if she can train herself to use cosplay as weaponry.....and martial artists can use anything as a weapon.....did it not follow that any piece of clothing could be a cosplay outfit? That any clothing can be used for the style? that she could.....Improvise Cosplay? how many times did she already do that with Cosplays she didn't use much before? This dress wasn't any different, it was just threads like the rest. All she had to do was imagine a character in her mind that fit the outfit and had powers to draw upon.

So she sped forward yelling at the gryphons:
    "Sunsetter Blast!"
    She charges in an arc, an orange ball of stunning ki forming around her then exploding as she descends, a horizontal horizon-like shockwave radiating out from it to knock down everyone farther away. Meanwhile Masala dives underground after the Diamond dogs to attack them and take back the ponies from their clutches, using her hoofs like her hands and feet as if she wasn't even transformed, her body extending and bending like normal. 22 meanwhile charges at the minotaurs and fires concussion stun blasts to knock them down and out.

11. - Top - End - #191
    Titan in the Playground

Clarin Jr. and The Invasion Force at Canterlot

"Stay out of trouble?! HA! You better tell it to them!" Steam Punk produced protection bubbles around ponies- and rapid shooting minotaurs.
    A huge minotaur fully armored with golden horns roared, and rushed at him, locked at headbutt struggle.
    The minotaurs, were strangely powerful- even if not equal to andorid family, but they were stronger even then what they should be.
    They are tossed on right on left.

the gryphons, roar at cacophony, covering their faces with their claws. And then, they fell knocked down from the shockwaves.
    How ever... one isn't.
    He is black armored, with golden crown on his helmet, and his helmet's eye sockets are.. empty.
    "You have blinded my soldiers. You have slain them! I indebted to pay with the same generosity!" he flapped his wings, wishpering a spell in.. namekian, pushing away the light from himself- and then he charged at her, trying to claw her eyes out.

Diamond Dogs, are knocked out easily by Masala- but she finally find her rival.
    A huge buff dog, with stone like skin. "You might just turn into pretty piece of art! Woof! I am King Crunch!" he had ability, even before meeting Clarin- but now, this ability with empowered- to ability to turn what ever he touched into stone or gems. He tried to grab one of the limbs which Masala, sent to knock out his men.

Clarin. Jr. rolled his eyes.
    "As if, we are asking her. She is about to recieve her final audience. And-"
    Vodkana helped to fight the monsters as well, concetrated on protecting the ponies.
    Clarin started to droll.

"Excuse me."
    he extened his hand, to grab on Vodkana, while she tail whipped a minotaur, he wrapped his hand around her like a rope, fishing her to him
    "So much godly ki..."

------
    My previouse Avater

12. - Top - End - #192
    Titan in the Playground

The Galactic Assination Against Emperor Apfel
    [Cirra]

To sat that the few month after Hailing's defeat, were active for Apfel would be an understatment.
    As nature of things, some chaos erupted, and needed to be contained, Tsarbone also burdened Apfel with personal attention to Belilly, and his son Knaazdon.

Knaazdon barely survived an assination from a Belillyan assasian, who came for a bounty promised by Belilly's goverment.

Knaazdon was quite shaken.
    Minister of Laws's Beauty Preservation: Ryamza, admitted responsbility. He explained he did out of loyalty to Apfel-
    Knaazdon was influnced by his uncle Zorbab, and his pride will lead Belilly into rebellion.

The very idea, that his own people would turn on him, out of care for Belilly well being...
    At least, Knaazdon mind was open now.
    Also, lately strange thing happened among the Empirial Buraeu- Some of the clerks's names couldn't be recalled- not even with digital means, unless in their direct presence.
    Even Apfel (probably- if you want I can explain already what is going on) just remembered those clerks only as foggy characters,unless in their presence. Clerks who worked for him for years.
    "Apfel?" Apfel has heard the edgy tone. "Why am I here again?'

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #193

Canterlot

Artic flew at Clarin Jr, raising a foreleg to strike him right in the face, his physical strength, augmented by power armor made to look like a guard pony costume.

I wasn't asking. He clarifies.

Belilly

Naturally, Apfel was not pleased at the attempt on Knaazdon's life. Though thankfully averted, this Hailingian idea of loyalty being maintained through the blood of your political opponents needed to be nipped down at every opportunity. Suffice to say, the new Emperor was not merciful to Ryamza, publicly denouncing his actions.

Everything else was just a matter of reconciling differences between Imperial leaders, enough that they will respect each others' future sovereignty and for the duration of the dismantling of the Empire, systematically restraining the excesses of the Imperial government and legal system such that wars of aggression would not be tolerated, along with massive audits to the system of Imperial Slavery to ensure that those such under it are there legally, and not just kidnapped children laundered through the Imperial Slavery system.

Though among other things, he Pardoned the Incirrian captain who was framed by Snap for that murder. That was awkward to explain to the critics who accused him of race-favoritism. What was he going to say, that he was being controlled like a puppet by an assassin nobody even knows exists?

Then there was the matter of his apparent memory losses. He had a hard time believing it wasn't some form of trick. Though he had no way of knowing, he was reasonably sure he wasn't THAT old.

Tell me, he asked Knaazdon. Silver light radiated out from him in cocentric circles as he found himself in his Awakened form more often than usual, getting the sense that something was wrong, and he needed all the psychic power he could get. Do you know WHY Ryamza was wrong, to make attempt on your life?

14. - Top - End - #194
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Artic landed behind the alicorn, and Clarin Jr in time to hear their monologues.

Why do they always have such punch-able faces? He remarks flippantly, if only to annoy the duo. If he can provoke their emotions, than that's half the battle already won. I'm sorry, but the Princess is not accepting audiences at the moment. If you want an appointment, please call our office. If not I must ask that you vacate this planet.
    Desert Storm looked at Artic quizzically, surprised at his terminology, but his expression resolved into recognition, then surprise, and finally an inscrutable smirk at 23's words.

"Oy! Corrupting talisman wearing jerk! I remember when your stupid artifact tried to turn me evil! Don't think I'm not up for round two." 23 called out to him.
    Looking back to Artic, he said, "Well, you aren't one to talk, alien. These beings are here by my will, and I live here. Why don't you get off my planet?"

Until now, he was completly invisble, but now next to Dust apeared, a white skinned Namekian looking as old as Masala.
    He had grumpy expression of edgy teen. He wore red shirt and swollen pants under black cloak, and also black turban he wore on his head. "Fiiiiine. Uncle. Onis- stop." he commanded.
    "The others how ever... not under my direct control. They have their own debts of vengance to pay... would it be fair to stop them?' he added with a devilish grin.
    "Don't waste your time, on those weaklings- go seize the throne. Be the Sun God my father have chosen you to be."
    Clarin Jr. got into battle stance, looking quite confident.
    "Do not presume to give me orders, whelp," Desert responded. "Tell them to focus on something useful, like slaying the princess's guardsponies."

With that, Desert began to fly towards the palace, not even noticing Starlight trying to stun him with her magic, but his flight was cut short by Princess Celestia herself appearing to defend the city. A wry smirk appeared across Desert's face.

"Well, well, well, if it isn't the high and mighty princess herself," he said. "Funny, I don't remember you descending from your throne to save my people when we were under siege by the changelings!"

A sorrowful look passed across Celestia's face. "I know," she said. "And I am sorry for your loss. But there was nothing I could do. And killing me won't bring your wife back."

A look of pure rage crossed over Desert's face at the mention of his wife. "Don't you dare mention her!" he snapped. He took a deep breath. "Maybe you're telling the truth. Maybe you just didn't care. But either way, that's why I will be this land's new ruler. No more will ponies, or any other creatures, pray for you in their times of need, only to have their prayers unanswered!" With that, Desert unleashed a powerful blast of energy at Celestia, engaging the latter in battle.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2017-12-26 at 12:49 AM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

15. - Top - End - #195
    Titan in the Playground

Android 23
    "I don't know, Why don't you stop being a jerk trying to kill a friend of mine? Cause y'know. Celestia. Someone I respect. Doing her best and whatnot."
    She then dodges the gryphon and charges at her from the side to slam into her with 23's speed, surrounding herself with a orange-violet forcefield.

Masala
    She feels her hoof turn to stone and cuts herself off from it to stop the spread, regenerating while taking energy out of her reserves. She then responded by shouting
    "Masala Ghost Kamikaze Attack!"
    Spitting forth five ghosts of herself that charge at King crunch to explode in his face, one approaching from the front to distract him while the others try get him from the side.

Android 22 and Flake
    Meanwhile she she fires beams at Desert Storm from the ground while Flake suddenly flew up to tackle Clarin to get Vodkana out of his grip

16. - Top - End - #196
    Titan in the Playground

Clarin sighed :"Sheesh, uncle. who among us is the kid?" And with that he grabbed the shocked Vodkana and started to feed on her ki.
    Vodkana squirmed in panic, whipping him with her tail= but he just healed himself, from the stabs of the spikes.

The Gryphon King clawed at the force field- shredding it, diffusing it into millions of tiny energy pieces.
    "Celesita has robbed my pride! I shall see to her fall, and the rise of the mighty gryphons!" he tried to bite 23, with his beak. At succes, he will absorb some of her ki
    Physicaly, he probably he had merely few thousands of PL- but he had ability to cancel ki attacks, and had few more tricks- he tried to use blind fighting, and enahcne the darkness around them.

King Crunch trying to grab the ghost- and it's explode sent him crashing a new tunnel, unintentionally avoiding the other ghosts.
    "Filthy pony tricks. I hate filthy pony tricks! Take them to your grave! WOOF!"
    Despite blinded, and even his nose was hurt.. he was the Diamond Dog King, he could sense the earth as if it was his own body. King Crunch pushed his both fists into the walls, making the earth crumble on Masala.

Also it would make chaos for the ponies above- will their puny floors stand it? Their puny houses? he wished to see it!
    Filthy ponies!
    His diamond dogs, will simply dig themselves. They are safe

Steam Punk managed to push the Minotaur King into a house- but he gotten up, and tossed a wall at him- Steam Punk viporaized the wall and flew to exchange punches with him, to avoid more colarelt damage.

Somewhere, where Masala entered the ground, an huge pit hole, is created, shaking the whole mountain of Canterlot.

------
    My previouse Avater

17. - Top - End - #197
    Titan in the Playground

My Little Maid Of Destruction

https://youtu.be/ukCYa6BbyYA

Vodkana folded her ears sadly, at the starled bunny. Maybe this isn't going to be so easy after all...
    She decided to be the maid of Starlight, in order to learn better...
    But it was much harder then blowing up planets and even cooking.
    "Maybe... I could serve you in diffrent way? Nya? Maybe I could teach you spend money?"

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #198
    Titan in the Playground

Android 23
    "Pride. Pride. PRIDE! Everyone is always on about the pride. Personally I think I humble more people with pranks or jokes."
    Ok, this gryphon does things with ki. So evaded his beak and sensed his ki through the blackness to leap upon him from behind and start draining his ki in a grapple.

Android 22 and Flake
    Since Clarin didn't respond to Flake and 22 attacking him, they continue to beat him up and get Vodkana off him.

Masala
    She simply managed flow like liquid up out of cracks in the ground and reform above ground, looking annoyed.

19. - Top - End - #199
    Ogre in the Playground

Clarin sighed :"Sheesh, uncle. who among us is the kid?" And with that he grabbed the shocked Vodkana and started to feed on her ki.

Vodkana squirmed in panic, whipping him with her tail= but he just healed himself, from the stabs of the spikes.
    Princess Celestia saw the ponies getting wrecked by the invaders and teleported down, unleashing a burst of rainbow light that seemed to stun their foes for a brief moment. She turned to the alien party (the good ones).

"Go!" she said. "Even if you stop them, Desert Storm is far too powerful for you to defeat as you are. Go get help! Go to---" However, she was cut off as Desert Storm blasted her in the back with a blast of anti-ki energy. Celestia staggered, but got back on her hooves. "Go!"

Starlight stared at Celestia in shock for a moment before returning to her senses. "Come on!" she said to the others. She glanced around, then, seeing something, made a direct beeline down the street and away from the battle.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

20. - Top - End - #200
    Titan in the Playground

The Android Family
    They glance at each other and run after Starlight, and Flake follows after her, trusting the Celestia knew what she was talking about.

21. - Top - End - #201
    Ogre in the Playground

((I'll try to accelerate this, since interest seems to be ... waning.))

Starlight began rushing towards the library, summoning books as she went then simply discarding them. "No, no, no ... where is it?!" she cried in frustration. Finally, she found the one she was looking for -- the Androids might recognize it as The Elements of Harmony: A Reference Guide. She looked through it as she ran, changing directions several times, absorbed in what she was reading. Finally, she stored it and turned to Vodkana.

"Can your cooking beam empower living plants?!" she asked.
    Last edited by Hawkflight; 2018-02-09 at 07:02 PM.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

22. - Top - End - #202
    Titan in the Playground

For Android 23, it probably wasn't the most healthy exprience. This ki was the .. opposite of what defined normally as energy. It's poisionuse and corrupting the system, unless she give up into it, and let it change her whole ki.
    Assuming not- physicaly she would be covered with white spots. And if that weren't enough- she started to hear wishpers, trying to seduce her to give in, to join the Neverending Rebellion.

Clarin obsorbed half of Vodkana's ki before dropping her from the beating at his back. "Hey! You know how hard it is to find godly ki of this size?"

Vodkana looked sick and weakend, and even apathic.
    King Crunch went wild, Steam Punk still fought the Minotaur King.

Vodkana felt wobbly and sleepy. "... I never tried it. It more likely.. to kill them. Unless the plants strong enough to withdtand it...nya.."

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #203
    Titan in the Playground

Androids
    23 looks at her hoof (remember they are still in pony form). and says
    "Frack, this is bad. These spots and....oh no. SCREW YOU WHISPERS! I'M NOT GOING ABYSSAL! NEVER GO ABYSSAL!"
    She tries to draw upon the power of Determination to burn away the anti-ki and 22 tries to use her magic to try and purify her of the anti-ki as well.

24. - Top - End - #204
    Ogre in the Playground

"Good enough!" Starlight replied to Vodkana. As 23 purged the anti-ki from herself with the power of DETERMINATION, Starlight teleported the group away from Canterlot.

----

After the teleport, the group found themselves plopped in the middle of the Everfree Forest, in the canyon of the Tree of Harmony. The magnificent, crystalline tree towered over them, its light driving back the corruption of the forest. Starlight stumbled, her eyes glazing over as she almost collapsed from exhaustion.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

25. - Top - End - #205
    Titan in the Playground

"Good enough!" Starlight replied to Vodkana. As 23 purged the anti-ki from herself with the power of DETERMINATION, Starlight teleported the group away from Canterlot.

----

After the teleport, the group found themselves plopped in the middle of the Everfree Forest, in the canyon of the Tree of Harmony. The magnificent, crystalline tree towered over them, its light driving back the corruption of the forest. Starlight stumbled, her eyes glazing over as she almost collapsed from exhaustion.
    ".....23, I've seen her training, she can teleport long distances far more often than that. She wouldn't be tired out by something like this. Something is wrong."
    "Think its a Trombone thing? Or a Desert Storm thing?"
    "Desert Storm might be employing some method of exhausting her to nonlethally take her out. He does seem to want to avoid casualties."
    "but it could also be a Trombone cultist thing they could've made to convert or kill their enemies slowly. they do use necrotic ki after all. Try to check if you can sense any necrotic ki within her and we'll determine what to do from there."
    Android 22 checks on Starlight with the gem on her pony-head and tries to sense extend her senses to see if anything is wrong with her ki.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-03-21 at 07:29 PM.

26. - Top - End - #206
    Ogre in the Playground

".....23, I've seen her training, she can teleport long distances far more often than that. She wouldn't be tired out by something like this. Something is wrong."
    "Think its a Trombone thing? Or a Desert Storm thing?"
    "Desert Storm might be employing some method of exhausting her to nonlethally take her out. He does seem to want to avoid casualties."
    "but it could also be a Trombone cultist thing they could've made to convert or kill their enemies slowly. they do use necrotic ki after all. Try to check if you can sense any necrotic ki within her and we'll determine what to do from there."
    Android 22 checks on Starlight with the gem on her pony-head and tries to sense extend her senses to see if anything is wrong with her ki.
    22 could sense absolutely nothing wrong with Starlight except for exhaustion from lack of sleep. No necrotic ki, no magic, just immense fatigue, as if she hadn't slept since the incident on Talsaiga several weeks prior.

Starlight shook her head, clearing the fuzz from her mind. "I'm fine," she lied. "We need to give all of our energy to Vodkana so she can use her Cooking Beam to empower the Tree of Harmony. That should give us enough power to use the Elements of Harmony to fix this."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

27. - Top - End - #207
    Titan in the Playground

The Androids exchanged glances. She didn't SEEM fine. but 22 couldn't figure out what was wrong so....
    "Ok then, but do you really think cooking the tree of harmony is a good idea? It might catch fire...."
    "Yeah, I don't want to explain to Celestia how it was her own students idea to use the Tree of Harmony as firewood...."

28. - Top - End - #208
    Ogre in the Playground

The Androids exchanged glances. She didn't SEEM fine. but 22 couldn't figure out what was wrong so....
    "Ok then, but do you really think cooking the tree of harmony is a good idea? It might catch fire...."
    "Yeah, I don't want to explain to Celestia how it was her own students idea to use the Tree of Harmony as firewood...."
    "Unless you can transfer the energy directly into the tree without it," Starlight replied. "I've never done an energy transfer, and you're an android with the collective knowledge of your era's techniques, so you tell me."
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

29. - Top - End - #209
    Titan in the Playground

Both androids look into their memories for a second then look at each other, 23 motions for 22 to explain
    "Actually according to this, energy transfer is not only possible but easy. Spirit Bomb is technically energy transfer on a massive scale from the worlds end, while the age 1000 archives we've read speak of it as something basic, many examples including tired fighters or during protracted battles have been able to do it to make sure other fighters keep going. While not used always, its not unheard of or seen as hard to pull off. most of the time, the technique isn't even named, they just say "hey can you give me some energy?" as if its just asking to borrow change. So...."
    android 22 makes a ki ball and floats it over to the tree, which enters and spreads throughout the tree like light filling a room, then fades.
    "Yeah. Apparently we can just do that."
    "Wait whats the difference between that and a normal ki blast?"
    "I don't know, intent maybe? We could just do it by touching the tree and putting our ki in if it makes you nervous."
    Yeah, ki transfer just kind of comes out of nowhere and people can just do it without any fear of failure. Its strange. Its just a thing ki fighters can do apparently.
    "Ok, but we'd still have to transfer our energy to Vodkana to do the alternate plan, so wouldn't we be relying on this fact that Ki Fighters Can Just Do That to transfer it to her anyways? why even have the middle man?"
    "Oh hush and give the magical tree of friendliness your energy."
    Don't mistake the Tree of Might for the Tree of Friendliness, kids. That never ends well. The two Android just touch the tree and start filling it up with energy. Masala joins in as well saying
    "Here Magical Tree of Buddies! I'm sure you'll be feeling a lot better with this energy!"
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2018-03-25 at 11:17 PM.

30. - Top - End - #210
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana stood on her hind legs, and sent dorward her forelegs and sent her energy to the tree.

------
    My previouse Avater