New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] How much pages does it take to gain a super form?

Of course he would go after the civilians. The trick to goad him into making a move was transparent, obvious, and unfortunately extremely effective. Fortunately there was a way to stop him from attacking from behind.

He flew to the assassin, World Blade drawn and attempting to parry, though he fully expects him to teleport before that.

Royal Shield - Phalanx! This way, either he teleports and fails to break through his full-body shield, or he does not teleport and gets slammed by Apfel's shield.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Titan in the Playground

DIP
    Surprisingly, 23 doesn't respond to the criticism and mockery, ignoring it and speaking suddenly quite softly.
    ".....Vodkana. Please. Stop this. You know this isn't you. You know you can be better. Let go of your destructiveness, your hate, your false joy. Remember your friends? Starlight? Artic? They wouldn't want
    you to be this way. You can be better, happier without this. ask yourself: Do you really need this to be happy? How much does this really mean to you? Come on, lets stop this, go back to our usual selves and just gain strength the real way."

She extends her hand forward as if to shake in Kindness. The outline of a green heart rises above her then bursts into green sparks. Then she takes the X-slash across the chest, enduring the blow and holding herself together through the as an X-shaped wound opens up on her chest, but she holds on with her Perseverance.
    "Beat me down......all you like. I will endure any blow to make sure you are yourself again. I am not afraid of a little pain. A true friend, will persevere through anything to make sure you are happy! and I don't think your truly happy this way! Beat me down all you like, I'll keep getting back up!"
    An outline of an orange heart rises up then bursts into orange sparks, then the same with a purple heart outline. She is still standing, not doing anything to attack.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-05-27 at 08:53 PM.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

3. - Top - End - #33
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Emperor Ing View Post
    Of course he would go after the civilians. The trick to goad him into making a move was transparent, obvious, and unfortunately extremely effective. Fortunately there was a way to stop him from attacking from behind.

He flew to the assassin, World Blade drawn and attempting to parry, though he fully expects him to teleport before that.

Royal Shield - Phalanx! This way, either he teleports and fails to break through his full-body shield, or he does not teleport and gets slammed by Apfel's shield.
    Snap smirked. How amusing.
    Apfel was supposed to be way above his league both in power and exprience, but with his mental weakness...
    it was almost TOO easy.
    Snap was actually less assasin in this battle, and more martial artist. Snap got stronger by getting into extreme situations, but ever since he has murdered his Sensei who taught him the instant transmission, and killing few other instant transmission Masters... he could remember barely a one or two battles which took him to the extreme. It was frusrating, just to stay in place without progressing.
    That why he promised Jalo, to get all the money and all the credit, becauae by the Guild's laws, the second chance still belonged to Jalo.
    Snap couldn't miss this battle for all the money and all the respect of the underworld.
    Learning Apfel's battle history made this moment predictable.
    Snap canceled the World Blade, and he neither teleported, neither directly attacked- he jumped to avoid being slammed, and landed standing on the shield bubble, with one hand he touched the shield, and with the other he has transmitted both of them, so Apfel will stand on Gravity Mine, which inside such closed area would more effective.
    "Your compassion will kill you.' Snap wishpered.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Raziere View Post
    DIP
    Surprisingly, 23 doesn't respond to the criticism and mockery, ignoring it and speaking suddenly quite softly.
    ".....Vodkana. Please. Stop this. You know this isn't you. You know you can be better. Let go of your destructiveness, your hate, your false joy. Remember your friends? Starlight? Artic? They wouldn't want
    you to be this way. You can be better, happier without this. ask yourself: Do you really need this to be happy? How much does this really mean to you? Come on, lets stop this, go back to our usual selves and just gain strength the real way."

She extends her hand forward as if to shake in Kindness. The outline of a green heart rises above her then bursts into green sparks. Then she takes the X-slash across the chest, enduring the blow and holding herself together through the as an X-shaped wound opens up on her chest, but she holds on with her Perseverance.
    "Beat me down......all you like. I will endure any blow to make sure you are yourself again. I am not afraid of a little pain. A true friend, will persevere through anything to make sure you are happy! and I don't think your truly happy this way! Beat me down all you like, I'll keep getting back up!"
    An outline of an orange heart rises up then bursts into orange sparks, then the same with a purple heart outline. She is still standing, not doing anything to attack.
    Vodkana Ki Paws dripping 23's blood.
    It doesn't feel good as it should. It felt... empty. Maybe she wasn't violent enough?
    Vodkana growled. "What the nya wrong with you, Flowey?! Aren't you supposed to be a emotionless murderer?! Nya?!" Vodkana Now stabbed 23's belly.
    "Do something! Nya!" She sounded desprate? She tried to whip her with her bladed tail. Her Pl... stopped raising. For now.
    "I... can't... stop now..." tears escaped her eyes.
    "I need... to to..." she canceled the Ki Paws, cupping her face with horror. "To help you! I wanted to help you control Flowey! Nya!" She stare at the injures she inflicted on 23, trembling.
    "Why did you let me hurt you?! Nya?!"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #34
    Titan in the Playground

DIP
    Android 23 endures every hit.
    "Because.....when I first met you....I punched you in the face, remember? But I didn't kill you.
    Because I saw a bit of my younger, reckless self in you, when I was that age. I thought it just that you get a punch in the face for what you did....but unjust to kill you for it, because.....we are all stupid teenagers at one point....who don't know what they're doing. It wouldn't be justice to not punish you, yet neither would it be justice to not give you a chance. See?"

A yellow outline of a heart appears above her and shatters into sparks.
    "Because.....I have to teach you how to control yourself.....I need to hold myself to what I believe in and be honest about it. I don't make vows often. You have to be strategic when to do so. This is one of those times: I vow I won't stop trying until you learn to be the best you can possibly be. Because we all deserve to reach for the best we can be. and you, I believe are better than just being another juggernaut of destruction. There are tons of those. They scream and have monkey tails, and glow gold and get angry when you kill their loved ones. There is only one purple kitty chef who can make a dish....to impress Apfel himself."
    A dark blue heart rises above her and shatters into sparks as well.
    "I know....that your slow to change. You've got a lot to overcome, and you don't understand a lot of what I'm trying to teach you, what Starlight is teaching you and so on. But for you.... I'll be Patient. I'll wait. For a teacher needs infinite patience to properly teach their students. To help them grow to become better, stronger, to properly guide them to what they want to be. I'll wait forever if I have to, to make your a better person."
    Finally a light blue heart rises above her and shatters into sparks, one final time. Her Photosynthetic Boost runs out, going allt he way back down to 45,000 PL from absorbing Vodkana's earlier blast. A strange light shines from her as 23 smiles.
    "I do this, because of Bravery, Justice,Kindness Patience Integrity,Perseverance, all of these things together makes the power of......DETERMINATION!"

There is a flash of light and this music begins to play.

Her body heals itself up, her cosplay restores itself as the white shining light, her new power rocks the world. As the light fades, six hearts of the six colors now surround Android 23 in a ring behind her while she wears the Flowey Cosplay, her eyes are no longer red. Her PL has now rocketed up to 900,000 PL- a times twenty increase. Android 23 looks out at the world with warmer eyes than before, she could feel empathy- for six people at a time. One for each heart.
    "Behold. Six-Heart Flowey Form. My power is times twenty now! and unlike Photosynthetic Boost, it doesn't have a set time limit. I hold it for as long as I can. And my empathy is partially back, allowing me to control this form better. Enough to protect my comrades. This form is a complete upgrade you could say. I knew that I'd have to embody the reference in some manner, so I took a risk and acted out Undertale's virtues through pacifism, to essentially climb my way back from complete sociopathy by acting out the virtues to reconnect me."
    She wagered that this is probably the farthest she could get. She killed too much to ever get anything better than Omega Flowey in her estimation. It'll have to do.
    "I think I have achieved the super form everyone was talking about. Thank you Vodkana. Is that good enough, or do you wish to see what my new form can do? I'll need to test it out and train with it after all."

5. - Top - End - #35

Royal Sh- Apfel had only just enough time to create a forcefield to protect himself from the gravity bomb's blast, one that took the brunt of the blast, but it wasn't sufficient to protect the Incirrian from harm as he was sent flying. With his power, he stopped in midair, and his injuries were apparent. His whole body was visibly battered and bruised, his uniform torn in many places, and quite bloody.

I just had this one cleaned, too. Apfel lamented the state of his clothes. Though it didn't distract him from the fact that he was in danger. Real, mortal danger. So far no opportunity had presented itself. But it would come. Somehow, somewhere. He just needed to go deeper. He needed more.

More power? More speed? More what?

It was there, at the edge of his awareness. The answers. But it did not exist here. He just needed to focus. To concentrate on it. Go

Deeper.

Rather than retaliate, the wounded Apfel simply sat upon the ground, eyes closed, meditating upon his present situation. Nobody could come to his aid in time, and if he was having difficulty, what good would 23 or Vodkana do? What would it all amount to? The same result. The Empire might go on, or die. In the grand scheme of the universe, it will lay as a footnote. An entry in a history textbook. Nothing about it is random. The clockwork of their orderly universe will grind their mortal achievements into nothing, as it has, and always will. The best a knowledgeable, thinking universe is to stand as an impossible denial of entropy and do what is best for themselves and their fellows.

We're all we have.

6. - Top - End - #36
    Titan in the Playground

DIP
    Android 23 endures every hit.
    "Because.....when I first met you....I punched you in the face, remember? But I didn't kill you.
    Because I saw a bit of my younger, reckless self in you, when I was that age. I thought it just that you get a punch in the face for what you did....but unjust to kill you for it, because.....we are all stupid teenagers at one point....who don't know what they're doing. It wouldn't be justice to not punish you, yet neither would it be justice to not give you a chance. See?"

A yellow outline of a heart appears above her and shatters into sparks.
    "Because.....I have to teach you how to control yourself.....I need to hold myself to what I believe in and be honest about it. I don't make vows often. You have to be strategic when to do so. This is one of those times: I vow I won't stop trying until you learn to be the best you can possibly be. Because we all deserve to reach for the best we can be. and you, I believe are better than just being another juggernaut of destruction. There are tons of those. They scream and have monkey tails, and glow gold and get angry when you kill their loved ones. There is only one purple kitty chef who can make a dish....to impress Apfel himself."
    A dark blue heart rises above her and shatters into sparks as well.
    "I know....that your slow to change. You've got a lot to overcome, and you don't understand a lot of what I'm trying to teach you, what Starlight is teaching you and so on. But for you.... I'll be Patient. I'll wait. For a teacher needs infinite patience to properly teach their students. To help them grow to become better, stronger, to properly guide them to what they want to be. I'll wait forever if I have to, to make your a better person."
    Finally a light blue heart rises above her and shatters into sparks, one final time. Her Photosynthetic Boost runs out, going allt he way back down to 45,000 PL from absorbing Vodkana's earlier blast. A strange light shines from her as 23 smiles.
    "I do this, because of Bravery, Justice,Kindness Patience Integrity,Perseverance, all of these things together makes the power of......DETERMINATION!"

There is a flash of light and this music begins to play.

Her body heals itself up, her cosplay restores itself as the white shining light, her new power rocks the world. As the light fades, six hearts of the six colors now surround Android 23 in a ring behind her while she wears the Flowey Cosplay, her eyes are no longer red. Her PL has now rocketed up to 900,000 PL- a times twenty increase. Android 23 looks out at the world with warmer eyes than before, she could feel empathy- for six people at a time. One for each heart.
    "Behold. Six-Heart Flowey Form. My power is times twenty now! and unlike Photosynthetic Boost, it doesn't have a set time limit. I hold it for as long as I can. And my empathy is partially back, allowing me to control this form better. Enough to protect my comrades. This form is a complete upgrade you could say. I knew that I'd have to embody the reference in some manner, so I took a risk and acted out Undertale's virtues through pacifism, to essentially climb my way back from complete sociopathy by acting out the virtues to reconnect me."
    She wagered that this is probably the farthest she could get. She killed too much to ever get anything better than Omega Flowey in her estimation. It'll have to do.
    "I think I have achieved the super form everyone was talking about. Thank you Vodkana. Is that good enough, or do you wish to see what my new form can do? I'll need to test it out and train with it after all."
    Vodkana sobbed
    Nya! 23-Senpai!!!! You are the greatest!" Her PL started to fall drastically.

"I...I.. have not enough words to thank you, to express my love to you.. nya..' Vodkana didn't felt any reason to apologize for saying she love her- she loved her friends, and still didn't figured up the difference between friendship and romance, she simply respected her friends and didn't forced herself on them.
    "Nya..23-Senpai.. if anyone worthy of saving the galaxy, it is YOU! NYAAAA!"

She smashed 23 into a hug.
    When she managed to calm down she smiled.
    "You nyo what? I want to fight. I want to find a way, to be strong and still remember I love you all. Nya! Are you rrrready?"

Royal Sh- Apfel had only just enough time to create a forcefield to protect himself from the gravity bomb's blast, one that took the brunt of the blast, but it wasn't sufficient to protect the Incirrian from harm as he was sent flying. With his power, he stopped in midair, and his injuries were apparent. His whole body was visibly battered and bruised, his uniform torn in many places, and quite bloody.

I just had this one cleaned, too. Apfel lamented the state of his clothes. Though it didn't distract him from the fact that he was in danger. Real, mortal danger. So far no opportunity had presented itself. But it would come. Somehow, somewhere. He just needed to go deeper. He needed more.

More power? More speed? More what?

It was there, at the edge of his awareness. The answers. But it did not exist here. He just needed to focus. To concentrate on it. Go

Deeper.

Rather than retaliate, the wounded Apfel simply sat upon the ground, eyes closed, meditating upon his present situation. Nobody could come to his aid in time, and if he was having difficulty, what good would 23 or Vodkana do? What would it all amount to? The same result. The Empire might go on, or die. In the grand scheme of the universe, it will lay as a footnote. An entry in a history textbook. Nothing about it is random. The clockwork of their orderly universe will grind their mortal achievements into nothing, as it has, and always will. The best a knowledgeable, thinking universe is to stand as an impossible denial of entropy and do what is best for themselves and their fellows.

We're all we have.
    Snap transmitted himself away to avoid getting hurt himself.
    That went better than expected!
    He was worried actually- he hoped to fight like that without Jalo's direct help for another hour- and by then his PL would match Apfel's!

What.. was he doing?

He didn't recalled a move like that.
    Maybe a new secret technique? He was honored he pushed Apfel to use this- but he couldn't let that happen!
    He sent two ki sparks- one at the place Apfel was right now, and the next to his right.
    And then fast as that, he sent another two ki sparks- one at his left and one behind him.
    On other words he started to fill Apfel's are with ki sparks as fast as he could, hoping to overwhelm him and not let him a chance to dodge.
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-06-05 at 05:29 PM.

------
    My previouse Avater

7. - Top - End - #37

Something was different. Apfel didn't know what, but something had changed. While his power-level was lower than base from his wounded state, it wasn't as low. In fact it had actually increased slightly.

Shift forward.

His eyes shot open and he darted forward, right into Snap's Ki Spark, at least until his body rotated, maneuvering to the left with barely the slightest movement, around the tiny ki blast completely.

Rather than attack, he reached out with his damaged right arm. Using the arm was agonizing, but he still had no interest in dying. With his broken arm, he attempted to grab the assassin's arm in turn.

You can teleport what is in contact with you. Apfel noted. The only way you are escaping is without your hand, and you need them to teleport and cast your strings, don't you?
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-05-28 at 07:17 PM.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by igordragonian View Post
    Vodkana sobbed
    Nya! 23-Senpai!!!! You are the greatest!" Her PL started to fall drastically.

"I...I.. have not enough words to thank you, to express my love to you.. nya..' Vodkana didn't felt any reason to apologize for saying she love her- she loved her friends, and still didn't figured up the difference between friendship and romance, she simply respected her friends and didn't forced herself on them.
    "Nya..23-Senpai.. if anyone worthy of saving the galaxy, it is YOU! NYAAAA!"

She smashed 23 into a hug.
    When she managed to calm down she smiled.
    "You nyo what? I want to fight. I want to find a way, to be strong and still remember I love you all. Nya! Are you rrrready?"
    DIP
    "Heh. Whatever. I'm nothing special. I'm just a human who got kidnapped, then stumbled into events way in over their head. I'm sure there are people out there who would've done the same."
    She returns the hug with one arm, then breaks it off.
    "Better question: are you really?"
    She touches the Patience Soul and a similar light blue heart appears on her chest and she channels the souls power through her hands and suddenly thousands upon thousands of blue ki knives appear around them, numerous as snowflakes.
    "Huh? What does Patience have to do with thousands of knives? Oh well. Scatter, Daggerazura!"
    The blue knives come zooming towards Vodkana in thick clouds and streams as if 23 was telekinetically directing them with her mind.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Titan in the Playground

[Cirra-Apfel's-Palace]

Snap was surprised.Well, a bit. Nothing in this battle could actually shock him- the unexpected is expected with a warrior like Apfel. It was more than matter of power level: The generic Arcosian goons were no match for Snap, they simply were pieces of power level without a true spirit of warrior.
    He expected Apfel keep his defensive style. Snap was caught offguard, but he smiled.
    "It's not your first time, against such technique. Is it?" and with that he did few things on parallel, he loosed his grip on his caught arm, with his second arm he summoned the World Blade, attempting to stab his eye.
    Snap assumed, that Apfel won't simply leave his arm to dodge- so he was prepared to manuver, if Apfel tried to drag his arm.

Meanwhile, secretly, his ki doesn't show more than ant's pl, sneaked into the scene with his camouflage costume. Also, he edited his Scouter to sense sudden movements, as (actually not)cheap and lame mimic for Apfel's ability, but it's still was useful.
    He tried to predict's Apfel's movement and stick to where ever he could on him, another bomb sticker. It wasn't a direct threat.

------

[DIP]

Vodkaba was surprised at the sudden massive attack.
    "Nya! Maybe it's about MY patience!" Vodkana tried to dodge, but dozens of knives sratched her. She mewed with pain, just making it worse.

Vodkana started to panic- she won't last even a minute like that! How would she get stronger and be useful? Uch.
    How would she help her friends? Arrgh.
    How would she- Blarrrrrgg
    How Would She- ShinnYyYyYa!

No. It didn't mattered. She was just having a good time with 23-Senpai right now. The Past is mere memories, The Future is an imagination, only the present is real ans she will enjoy it to the fullest!
    She started to.. dance. A fast paced, sensual dance dodging the knives, not noticing that her PL rose up again.

------
    My previouse Avater

10. - Top - End - #40

It is not my first time, correct. Apfel answered as he brought up his world blade, maneuvering it in a circular motion so as to catch and deflect the assassin's blade. But you taught me that physical contact can teleport others. I can learn from you, too. I also noticed your hands are the focus of your techniques. You snap, and create tripwires. You need your fingers to use Instant Transmission, and I dare say you're looking for an opportunity to attach one of your little micro-bombs on to me, and hoping I don't notice and put you in the blast radius. Am I right?

Nevertheless, you know so much about me, but I don't even know your name. It's rude to not introduce yourself.
    Apfel kept his world blade on guard, but swung at the assassin's body with his feet, intent on kicking him in the stomach.

11. - Top - End - #41
    Titan in the Playground

DIP
    "Good! Your letting go of your worries without needing to go destructive. Worrywarts make dead fighters. Keep it up."
    23 tests out various attacks, shaping the knives into various shapes such as disks, thick streams, diffuse clouds, hollow spheres that surround people and close in to stab them from all sides including top and below. But she soon began going into more complex shapes like shaping the knives into a knife-octopus and attacking with eight tentacles of knives, giant hands made of knives, and even making a giant annoying dog made of these blue ki knives to chase Vodkana around like a dog after a cat. It seemed as if she could control these knives with her mind however she wanted, but each dagger dealt relatively little damage on their own. Maybe this was supposed to be a power to kill someone with a thousand little cuts? You'd have to have patience for all the little hits to add up to the foes defeat.
    "Lets try Justice."
    She changes the heart from light blue to yellow, and dismisses the knives to create what looks like a complex ki construct of a giant yellow revolver, floating in the air.
    "Oh, does this do what I think it does? Justice Beam!"
    She wills it to fire and out blasts a big holy beam of yellow light, deadly to anyone but far more so to the evil and the wicked.
    "Wow, I got my own floating cannon to fire ki beams from. Weird."

12. - Top - End - #42
    Titan in the Playground

It is not my first time, correct. Apfel answered as he brought up his world blade, maneuvering it in a circular motion so as to catch and deflect the assassin's blade. But you taught me that physical contact can teleport others. I can learn from you, too. I also noticed your hands are the focus of your techniques. You snap, and create tripwires. You need your fingers to use Instant Transmission, and I dare say you're looking for an opportunity to attach one of your little micro-bombs on to me, and hoping I don't notice and put you in the blast radius. Am I right?

Nevertheless, you know so much about me, but I don't even know your name. It's rude to not introduce yourself.
    Apfel kept his world blade on guard, but swung at the assassin's body with his feet, intent on kicking him in the stomach.
    "So far, yes." Snap said while exchanging World Blade hits. "You can call me- Snap!" he smiled, while blocking the kick, with a kick of his own, sent pushed few meters.
    Meanwhile, Jalo sticked few sticker bombs on Apfel's back and jumped off.

"But knowing, isn't always enough, if you don't have way to counter my abilities.' he transmitted himself above one of the hostages, preparing to slash him- or Apfel if he will come to protect him.

DIP
    "Good! Your letting go of your worries without needing to go destructive. Worrywarts make dead fighters. Keep it up."
    23 tests out various attacks, shaping the knives into various shapes such as disks, thick streams, diffuse clouds, hollow spheres that surround people and close in to stab them from all sides including top and below. But she soon began going into more complex shapes like shaping the knives into a knife-octopus and attacking with eight tentacles of knives, giant hands made of knives, and even making a giant annoying dog made of these blue ki knives to chase Vodkana around like a dog after a cat. It seemed as if she could control these knives with her mind however she wanted, but each dagger dealt relatively little damage on their own. Maybe this was supposed to be a power to kill someone with a thousand little cuts? You'd have to have patience for all the little hits to add up to the foes defeat.
    "Lets try Justice."
    She changes the heart from light blue to yellow, and dismisses the knives to create what looks like a complex ki construct of a giant yellow revolver, floating in the air.
    "Oh, does this do what I think it does? Justice Beam!"
    She wills it to fire and out blasts a big holy beam of yellow light, deadly to anyone but far more so to the evil and the wicked.
    "Wow, I got my own floating cannon to fire ki beams from. Weird."

Destructive Glamour

"Nya! Nya nya!" Vodkana tuned, as she kept dodging.
    Seeing the cannon, she grinned.
    "Time to go offence! Nya!" Vodkana jumping above the holy beam- and then hugging herself, spinning herself in place, the "blades" of her back and tail making look her like Sonic The Hedghogish's ball with a saw.
    "Destruction Saw! NYYYYYYYYYAA!" she manuvered with speed, trying to hit 23's back

------
    My previouse Avater

13. - Top - End - #43

As Apfel kept a hold of Snap's arm, it was difficult for him to get access to Apfel's back without leaving himself wide-open to attack. When he used Instant Transmission again, Apfel would be there with him, blocking the blade with ease, smirking. Are you so certain? I've neutralized virtually all of your advantages. As though to punctuate his point, he swung another kick directly at Snap's legs, this kick swung with a lot of power, intent on overpowering any defense Snap might muster.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Titan in the Playground

(It's Jalo who sticked stickers to Apfel's back)

Snap twitched in pain as Apfel broken his leg.
    Matter not. It's a post-combat problem, it doesn't intrest him right now, he forced himself to ignore the pain. Snap was excited! He never faced such danger! He started to doubt his carefully placed plans- he had to trust his instincts!
    His Pl grew by thousands- but that wasn't the main source of his joy.
    It was the challenge! He started to like Apfel. Now he HAD to kill him. Snap couldn't allow such weaknesses. That why he had murdered his Sensei.

He manuvered Apfel, trying to be from above and send kick at his head, and then slash him with the World Blade.
    Next time, Apfel would kick him, he would try to avoid it. The next second was intense, this battle gotten a completly new rythme, quick and agressive, exchanging World Blade slashes and kicks. Apfel's sense probably helped him avoid the strings around.

Snap smiled:""You are a veteran. And veterans have one important weakness... they always sure they have seen everything." Snap gritted his teeth, and spat a ki spark toward Apfel's face. To avoid it, Apfel would probably have to move in way which leave him open to another attack.
    Snap was excited. It was the first time, he produced a ki spark with his teeth!
    Last edited by igordragonian; 2017-06-02 at 11:03 AM.

------
    My previouse Avater

15. - Top - End - #45
    Titan in the Playground

Destructive Glamour

"Nya! Nya nya!" Vodkana tuned, as she kept dodging.
    Seeing the cannon, she grinned.
    "Time to go offence! Nya!" Vodkana jumping above the holy beam- and then hugging herself, spinning herself in place, the "blades" of her back and tail making look her like Sonic The Hedghogish's ball with a saw.
    "Destruction Saw! NYYYYYYYYYAA!" she manuvered with speed, trying to hit 23's back
    DIP
    Android 23 in response touches Perseverance and purple ki armor forms around her which she uses to protect herself from the attack, getting knocked back and skidding to a halt.
    "So thats what Perseverance does. Its flexible armor. Doesn't even hinder my mobility. Though its defense seems to depend on how much ki I put into it. Lets see BRAVERY!"
    Suddenly orange flames flare around her fists while the purple armor remains, suddenly she charges forward, focused power being channeled through her punches to be stronger than her normal attacks as she bravely charges to Vodkana and unleashing a furious flurry of blows, seemingly unable to stand still as she rushes her attacks at her opponent.

16. - Top - End - #46

Apfel was getting danger signals all over the place, someone had put those micro-bombs on his back. But he wasn't in any immediate danger, and he knew a way to turn them against Snap with a single maneuver, though Snap didn't need to know how.

He raised his arm to block the kick, while keeping pace with Snap's bladework. He was noticeably improving, he was a quick learner. He felt a slight bit of pride at being somewhat responsible for Snap's newfound skill, but it wasn't enough to overcome the Segmentum Governor's defence.

Apfel raised a hand in front of him. Royal Shield! He created a barrier mere inches away from him to block the ki spark. That's not a veteran, that is a fool. He corrected Snap. A real veteran knows they've seen nothing. Assault! He then sent the Ki Barrier flying towards Snap.

17. - Top - End - #47
    Titan in the Playground

DIP
    Android 23 in response touches Perseverance and purple ki armor forms around her which she uses to protect herself from the attack, getting knocked back and skidding to a halt.
    "So thats what Perseverance does. Its flexible armor. Doesn't even hinder my mobility. Though its defense seems to depend on how much ki I put into it. Lets see BRAVERY!"
    Suddenly orange flames flare around her fists while the purple armor remains, suddenly she charges forward, focused power being channeled through her punches to be stronger than her normal attacks as she bravely charges to Vodkana and unleashing a furious flurry of blows, seemingly unable to stand still as she rushes her attacks at her opponent.
    Vodkana kept her Destruction Saw form, trying to bounce off the blows, like a ball- but 23 still was too powerful- Vodkana sent crashed into few buildings.
    She gotten up, destroying the fallen walls with her ki paws.
    'That starting to get fun!'; she flew up crashing her ki paws, against 23's fists. Her ki paws were gloves made of destructive energy.

Apfel was getting danger signals all over the place, someone had put those micro-bombs on his back. But he wasn't in any immediate danger, and he knew a way to turn them against Snap with a single maneuver, though Snap didn't need to know how.

He raised his arm to block the kick, while keeping pace with Snap's bladework. He was noticeably improving, he was a quick learner. He felt a slight bit of pride at being somewhat responsible for Snap's newfound skill, but it wasn't enough to overcome the Segmentum Governor's defence.

Apfel raised a hand in front of him. Royal Shield! He created a barrier mere inches away from him to block the ki spark. That's not a veteran, that is a fool. He corrected Snap. A real veteran knows they've seen nothing. Assault! He then sent the Ki Barrier flying towards Snap.

Snap groaned with pain, as he sent pushed right at the ki strings.
    But that time Jalo activated the sticker bombs

------
    My previouse Avater

18. - Top - End - #48

Snap groaned with pain, as he sent pushed right at the ki strings.
    But that time Jalo activated the sticker bombs
    You can learn my moves, but there is one thing you can never replicate. I have always been one step ahead of you, even before we met. Or did Jalo forget to mention that part? Apfel explained as his danger-sense alerted him to the intention to activate the bombs. He grabbed a hold of his uniform's jacket. You seem to like explosives. Here you go then, my gift! With an almighty rip, he tore the jacket off his back, stickers still attached, and threw it violently at Snap's face.

19. - Top - End - #49
    Titan in the Playground

You can learn my moves, but there is one thing you can never replicate. I have always been one step ahead of you, even before we met. Or did Jalo forget to mention that part? Apfel explained as his danger-sense alerted him to the intention to activate the bombs. He grabbed a hold of his uniform's jacket. You seem to like explosives. Here you go then, my gift! With an almighty rip, he tore the jacket off his back, stickers still attached, and threw it violently at Snap's face.
    So Jalo is here. I guess, it's time to get back to the orignal scheme Snap thought with disapointment, as he has noticed Jalo's work.
    He actually hoped to get this battle, until he simply will overpower Apfel with power level which will dwarf Apfel's.
    But Snap was practical. "That might be true. But all I have to do, is to convince you to ignore your prediction ability... which is surprisngly an easy task." Snap stood in place, sending open palm, as if to block the exploding jacket.
    Jalo made his homework for this assination. Even the choice of gravity based explosives was more than, choice of the signature bombs of Jalo; Snap, was even more durable to gravity effects than Arcosians, growing at envirment which made Arcos feel like stepping on floating feathers. Snap knew it. He has has done few jobs there, before.
    Snap instant transmissioned the jacket at one clerk, while spitting a ki spark at another at the other side of the room. His palm's caprace got cracked a bit, but nothing more than that. Apfel's grip on other hand left Apfel's finger prints on Apfel's arm's carprace.
    Jalo was prepared to shoot Apfel with his Ki-Numbing pistol, and direct it like that, that if he miss he'l hit an hostage. He hoped his sudden movement detector will help him hit him- but even if not, it was a win win situation.

The plan were simple, and probably would be effective. Apfel Danger sense couldn't predict dangers for others- and it even if it did- Apfel couldn't get to three diffrent locations at the same time.
    And there would be still plenty of living hostages to calm Apfel down.
    Hostages WILL die.
    And Apfel would probably choose to get hit, to save at least one or two of them.
    Snap didn't smiled actually. It wasn't as enjoyable.

------
    My previouse Avater

20. - Top - End - #50
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana kept her Destruction Saw form, trying to bounce off the blows, like a ball- but 23 still was too powerful- Vodkana sent crashed into few buildings.
    She gotten up, destroying the fallen walls with her ki paws.
    'That starting to get fun!'; she flew up crashing her ki paws, against 23's fists. Her ki paws were gloves made of destructive energy.
    The courageous orange fires clash with the destruction gloves and not giving any inch- Bravery did not shirk away from the possibility of being destroyed. Android 23 just keeps keeps going forward and charging in- Bravery would not allow her to stay still or defensive, recklessly going in and never letting up on the offensive. Then suddenly she draws her right fist back in a wind up, power suddenly gathering into a single point in her fist focusing down to a single intense singularity of power shining orange and bright. The world shakes in anticipation at the oncoming attack for a moment.
    "Courage-"
    Suddenly she unleashes the punch, the single powerful strike, an orange falcon flashing around her fist while she unleashes its explosive power, ki blasting out in an explosion from where her fist hits.
    "-PAWNCH!"

21. - Top - End - #51

His people were in danger! Not if he had anything to say about it.

He released Snap, and shot out after the teleported jacket, while also extending his finger towards the Ki Spark that was sent flying. A small target, but Apfel's accuracy was surpassed by few, indeed. King's Lance! He fired a razor-narrow beam of energy at the Ki Spark, intent on deflecting it harmlessly away from danger. However there was the bombs, which detonated in front of him. Though the spatial rending wracked his body with agony, he had done it, he saved both of them. At least for the time being. Dark blue blood ran out from his mouth, body quivering in pain as he lay on his knees, one bloody arm supporting his weight.

If Snap's power had increased at all during this battle, he was stronger than Apfel at this point.

But he wasn't finished. There was still a chance. An opening. It will present itself. While it wasn't what he was looking for, the corner of his eye saw a very familiar-looking beam shot from an invisible source.

There.

King's Lance. He muttered weakly as he raised a hand and fired it at the invisible source of the ray. Though he wasn't as strong as he could be, it should still be far more than enough.

You...are right. Apfel said weakly to Snap, managing a bloody smile. Compassion will kill me. If that...that is the way it must be, so be it. I still win, because I die for what I believe in.

And I will kill you, because you are in the way of freeing my people.
    He will free them. There is no-one else. Nothing else. If Hailing is not stopped, his descendants will continue for another five centuries, only ending after an evil even more terrible than Hailing has gained power. In the way that consciousness is a defiance to the clockwork of the universe, he's all they've got.

No, that's not true. 23. Starlight and the others. They can do it. They might not need him.

But these people. These innocent clerks whose only crime was to be in the wrong place at the wrong time, Apfel is all they have, left.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Titan in the Playground

The moment before the Courage Pwuanch seemed long in Vodkana's heart.
    Vodkana mewed, seen 23 collecting her bravery.
    Vodkana has realized another thing, that she and her Senpai. Their TRUE power, were more than a Pl with a lot of fat zeros, or some smartail techniques. It was about their deeper emotions, and what they represented.
    It didn't even mattered, that Vodkana at 444,000 pl were stronger than she ever were in her life.
    What could beat up courage? Well, by mythes of many worlds...
    Lust. An order of noble unbeatable graceful warriors, torn apart by one naughty queen.
    Heroes exposing their secrets of power to someone who has seduced them.
    To get into ARTistic results in battle, warrior had to have lust for that.

Lust raised and lowered warriors from all levels of power. Vodkana blushed, thinking of all the lust she had in her.
    "NYALUST-
    on parallel to 23, Vodkana gathered ki around one paw, making it grow and quiver with power- the air around it filled with tiny pink lightnings. Her paw clashed with 23's punch.
    "PAW!!!"

-------

Jalo's sudden movement scouter has saved him.
    Well... not all of him. Jalo keep suffering from the same problem- his body couldn't react fast enough. He tried to dive but the King's Lance penerated and tore his leg off. He fell on his face, his camouflage suit failing and exposing him, but he still held tight to the Ki-Null pistol.

"You should have remained, in the background, Jalo." Snap glared angerly at Jalo. This misstep made the victory... less perfect.
    Of course without Jalo's careful planning and the support which provided the conditions to make this victory possible. Actually it was a bit scary. Snap didn't believed that Jalo alone could be the greatesr assasian, but anyone who will recruit Jalo as ally, would be.
    Even if Jalo's shriek of pain didn't made him look impressive at all.
    He also was quite disapointed. Their plot still had so much tricks to uncover! At some point, whole Cirra would have been held hostage! Maybe he has understimated Jalo- keep asking for plan B, Plan C and etc.
    Apfel's reaction made him smile with hope, he floated just a bit, stepping above clerks and mines. "Kill me?" he smirked, as he again has snapped new ki strings just in case.
    "You sound much more humble than before. Now, aren't you?" he said while creating a web.
    "Your compassion is nothing but a selfish cruelty.' He stepped forward, hiding his right hand behind his back. Damn. Snap was angry at himself- he let his emotions and childish excitment to cloud his judgement. It's still not the time for THIS technique.
    But whenever the time will come? Apfel dieing here and now, and who would hire him to kill someone stronger?
    "It does make you feel moraly superior. Doesn't it? But by letting yourself die, you leave the rest of your preciouse people defensless. And actually... your compassion will kill those useless pieces of trash." Snap gotten... strangely emotional. Something in Apfel annoyed him to the depth of his soul, maybe intimadting some beliefs of his own.
    He his spreading his arms, hands and fingers- sending two ki strings at Apfel's arm, and with his little finger pulling the web- so dozens of strings were sent at Apfel.
    (If not even single string getting Apfel's arm ignore the rest of the reply)
    Apfel feel strange. He feel another pulse in his body, he feeling new strentgh- but alien. Not his. As if.. he has turned into a limb of Snap- the ki string connected Apfel's nerves to Snap's brain, avoiding the nerves of Apfel's brain itself.
    Snap smiled, with expression, there weren't there before- pleasure.
    Pleasure of spreading terror and pain.
    Anothet strong hint, that something was wrong (as much as assisnation could get more wrong than murder) were Jalo- he yelled.
    "You idiot! Stop playing around and just kill him! We might never have a chance like that again!"
    Snap ignored Jalo, and stared at Apfel. "Remember the massacare on Planet Oinko?" he has asked with a grim smile.
    He was reffering to one of the most painful mysteries Apfel has encountered.
    Planet Oinko with the encourgment of Apfel hosted a meeting for some of biggest galactic tycoons, to discuss and trade- Apfel expected to improve even more the ecenomical movement.
    But they were all murdered, by an Incirian guard captain, who were barely alive himself, and invalid, as if he over used his body to the extremes.
    He tried to say he was controled but...
    Video fotages showed him killing with ease, even an arcosian guard. The best Apfel could do for him, was to jail him instead of exucate him as many demanded. This massacare also created an economical crisis, which took Apfel about a year to fix.
    Apfel's hand summon the World Blade, prepared to slash the very clerk he has just saved. Unless, Apfel will find a way to regain control- he will kill the clerk.

------
    My previouse Avater

23. - Top - End - #53
    Titan in the Playground

DIP
    The two attacks clash- for a moment the they held but then they both explode and sends Android 23 flying back wards crashing through a few buildings and wrecking them in the process while her perseverance armor shatters. 23 admitted she was surprised- thinking to use lust to power a punch wasn't something she thought to do, and indeed Lust was a more powerful force than courage-more people lusted than courageously charged into battle- but as 23 picked herself out of the rubble, 23 knew that one emotion wasn't always enough. People experienced a mix. She looked at the cracks forming all over her body from Vodkana's blow.
    "Good! Good. Impressive. Lets see what Kindness does..."
    She touches the green heart and it heals up her body, restoring the cracks all over it and back to peak fighting shape. But it did use up some of her energy so it wasn't unlimited.
    "My heal. Kay, makes sense. I've done all the others....but what does Integrity do? how would honesty/wholeness work in a fight? Hm....lets find out."
    she touches the dark blue heart and her cosplay outfit changed, it was still flowey-designed, but it seemed to morph into a Flowey Version of some street toughs clothing- rootlike boots, ripped leaflike pants and corset and a thorny biker jacket much like her usual outfit- however it has a yellow petal bandana tied around her neck as well.
    "I see. I think I know- this is a fighting form based on who you are truly underneath, beneath all my modifications and tricks.....is a street brawler, like I used to be before Gero kidnapped me."
    She then added Perseverance armor and flared up the flames of Courage around her fists as well. One emotion was good, but combining them she bet was even better. She then charges forward, first sending two Justice Pistols to fire big Justice Beams at Vodkana then get in close while she is distracted to start pummeling her from behind.
    "Backstreet Beatdown!"
    This wasn't a fair barrage either- this was the brutal barrage of someone used to street brawls, aiming at eyes, kidneys, stomach, private parts, any place vulnerable to get the advantage using every opportunity to get behind or around her front defenses, then finishing with suddenly forming a dark blue ki chair as if she just picked it from the surroundings and smashing it into Vodkana's face.
    Last edited by Lord Raziere; 2017-06-07 at 06:13 AM.

24. - Top - End - #54

Deeper. His mind said as he felt foreign energy controlling his arm. As much as he tried to fight it, it just wouldn't respond.

He is already beaten. What did that mean?

Patience. Just...be patient.

Why do it? Why does anyone go on in defiance of the uncaring will of the universe? Why do they believe they can carve out their own fate? How is this something they could possibly be aware of? Is it just hope? Where is this hope?

There. In the darkness, there was a light. A faint mote drowning in a sea of darkness. It was being devoured before his eyes, fighting against oblivion. What was this light? Power? Hope? What ever it was, it needed to be protected at all costs.

Life has subjugated the will of worlds. The will of stars, and the will of galaxies. The will of the universe will resist but it, too, will fall to their-our ambitions for a brighter future. Others will try, but the only one Apfel can truly rely on to see this battle in the cosmic war of civilization won is himself. As far as anyone was concerned, he was all there is.

The light was nearly extinguished. Just hold on a little longer, Apfel is almost there! He is coming to save you. Just have patience, have hope.

All will be well.

At last, he understood. The light was him. He was the hope he was looking for. The opportunity, the mistake he was waiting for Snap to make.

Then the universe unraveled.

Everything at once was laid out bare before Apfel's awareness. Colors he had never known existed yet intuitively understood were made clear. Everything in his line of sight stretched outwards, each branching out endlessly that could at best be described as the branches of a tree of infinite possibility as the distinction between what has been, what is, and what will be crumbles.

At once, his aura flared to life. His violet aura now tinged with flecks of silvery light. Great power never before known to an Incirrian, ever, flowed through his body, and he felt not merely revitalized, but energized beyond what he had ever thought possible. His skin began to glow a soft white light, while a halo radiated outwards concentrically circular waves of silvery light at irregular intervals. The radiant halo sat behind his head no matter which angle he was looked upon at.

You are afraid. He said softly to Snap. Though the ki wires still lay within him, such was his energy that Snap's control should be overwhelmed. Instead, Apfel stood up, his movement sluggish and irregular, his eyes soft and unfocused, like he was sleepwalking. Then he directed his Ki up to the wires. Much in the same way a particularly strong dog might pull who ever holds their leash, Apfel attempted to seize control of Snap through his own puppet strings.

Though visibly injured, the magnitude of Apfel's transformation was immense. His power now measured somewhere close to 26 million.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Titan in the Playground

D.I.P
    Spoiler
    Show

DIP
    The two attacks clash- for a moment the they held but then they both explode and sends Android 23 flying back wards crashing through a few buildings and wrecking them in the process while her perseverance armor shatters. 23 admitted she was surprised- thinking to use lust to power a punch wasn't something she thought to do, and indeed Lust was a more powerful force than courage-more people lusted than courageously charged into battle- but as 23 picked herself out of the rubble, 23 knew that one emotion wasn't always enough. People experienced a mix. She looked at the cracks forming all over her body from Vodkana's blow.
    "Good! Good. Impressive. Lets see what Kindness does..."
    She touches the green heart and it heals up her body, restoring the cracks all over it and back to peak fighting shape. But it did use up some of her energy so it wasn't unlimited.
    "My heal. Kay, makes sense. I've done all the others....but what does Integrity do? how would honesty/wholeness work in a fight? Hm....lets find out."
    she touches the dark blue heart and her cosplay outfit changed, it was still flowey-designed, but it seemed to morph into a Flowey Version of some street toughs clothing- rootlike boots, ripped leaflike pants and corset and a thorny biker jacket much like her usual outfit- however it has a yellow petal bandana tied around her neck as well.
    "I see. I think I know- this is a fighting form based on who you are truly underneath, beneath all my modifications and tricks.....is a street brawler, like I used to be before Gero kidnapped me."
    She then added Perseverance armor and flared up the flames of Courage around her fists as well. One emotion was good, but combining them she bet was even better. She then charges forward, first sending two Justice Pistols to fire big Justice Beams at Vodkana then get in close while she is distracted to start pummeling her from behind.
    "Backstreet Beatdown!"
    This wasn't a fair barrage either- this was the brutal barrage of someone used to street brawls, aiming at eyes, kidneys, stomach, private parts, any place vulnerable to get the advantage using every opportunity to get behind or around her front defenses, then finishing with suddenly forming a dark blue ki chair as if she just picked it from the surroundings and smashing it into Vodkana's face.

It probably looked funny, how fast Vodkana's mood changed during this moment.
    First, she was shocked. Vodkana was pushed only few meters from the clash, and still had the Nyalust Ki Paw. Did she... just... sent 23-Senpai flying?!
    Vodkana soon enough, smiled a toothy proud grin. "Nyahahaha! It's I am the most purrrfect being in the universe!" This arrogancd skyrocketed her PL to 500,000.

But then, she gasped with horror, diffusing the Nyalust Paw, cupping her cheeks. "23-Senp-senpai! You are injured! Nya! I am so sorry!" This moment of horror and sorrow, dropped her Pl dramaticly to 400,000.
    Vodkana sighed with a relif as 23 healed herself.
    The beams, and the pistols, actually made her smile as she danced gracefully and sensually between the blasts and the beams.
    She enjoyed the next very short moment, as she felt sudden pain over all her spine, from her tail- when she turned to look, she found a street-style 23 punching her eyes.
    Vodkana didn't even time to admire, and enjoy of how good 23 looked like that!
    It seems, that 23 used every part of Vodkana that were streched out- spoiled child like Vodkana was helpless against honest brute style like that. The char sent her flying with anti-photogenic image of drooling open maw over dozens of kilometers, sent crashed through five or six factories, before finally crushing.
    "Nya...." she gotten off from the rubbles, all bruised, scratched and her royal clothes dirty and torn. "UghhGhgH..' she held her head, and then stared at 23 giggled. "Oh my Nya! 23-Senpai is such a bad gurrrrl! If you were like that, when you met 22-Sama, I can easily understand how she fell for you! Nyahaha!"

"Let's see if your so called intergity, would survive my fabulose lust! Nya!"
    With a playful smirk, she gathered another Nyalust Ki Paw, and shoot herself flying directly at 23, unaware that she pose just like Superman- if superman was an alien full figured cat girl, with purple-pink glowing ki paw.
    "NYYYYAAA!"
    ---

The Incirrian Palace
    Spoiler
    Show

Deeper. His mind said as he felt foreign energy controlling his arm. As much as he tried to fight it, it just wouldn't respond.

He is already beaten. What did that mean?

Patience. Just...be patient.

Why do it? Why does anyone go on in defiance of the uncaring will of the universe? Why do they believe they can carve out their own fate? How is this something they could possibly be aware of? Is it just hope? Where is this hope?

There. In the darkness, there was a light. A faint mote drowning in a sea of darkness. It was being devoured before his eyes, fighting against oblivion. What was this light? Power? Hope? What ever it was, it needed to be protected at all costs.

Life has subjugated the will of worlds. The will of stars, and the will of galaxies. The will of the universe will resist but it, too, will fall to their-our ambitions for a brighter future. Others will try, but the only one Apfel can truly rely on to see this battle in the cosmic war of civilization won is himself. As far as anyone was concerned, he was all there is.

The light was nearly extinguished. Just hold on a little longer, Apfel is almost there! He is coming to save you. Just have patience, have hope.

All will be well.

At last, he understood. The light was him. He was the hope he was looking for. The opportunity, the mistake he was waiting for Snap to make.

Then the universe unraveled.

Everything at once was laid out bare before Apfel's awareness. Colors he had never known existed yet intuitively understood were made clear. Everything in his line of sight stretched outwards, each branching out endlessly that could at best be described as the branches of a tree of infinite possibility as the distinction between what has been, what is, and what will be crumbles.

At once, his aura flared to life. His violet aura now tinged with flecks of silvery light. Great power never before known to an Incirrian, ever, flowed through his body, and he felt not merely revitalized, but energized beyond what he had ever thought possible. His skin began to glow a soft white light, while a halo radiated outwards concentrically circular waves of silvery light at irregular intervals. The radiant halo sat behind his head no matter which angle he was looked upon at.

You are afraid. He said softly to Snap. Though the ki wires still lay within him, such was his energy that Snap's control should be overwhelmed. Instead, Apfel stood up, his movement sluggish and irregular, his eyes soft and unfocused, like he was sleepwalking. Then he directed his Ki up to the wires. Much in the same way a particularly strong dog might pull who ever holds their leash, Apfel attempted to seize control of Snap through his own puppet strings.

Though visibly injured, the magnitude of Apfel's transformation was immense. His power now measured somewhere close to 26 million.

Jalo's Scouter tried to read this dramatic impossible raise of power level- it exploded. That meant REALLY bad news- it was probably the best scouter in the universe, able to read up to 3,000,000 pl- Jalo in acount possibility that Apfel hidden some of his ki.
    But THAT?!
    "Game over!" he yelled in panic. In his worst nightmares, Jalo never imagined such situation.
    He threw a smoke bomb, which covered his ki as well it hidden him. He has activated his jet pack hoping that Snap will distract his monster long enough. He did prepared himself an escape pod, using a bribed corrupted clerk. (who knew nothing- all he knew, that he had to hide an escape pod in his personal toilet in his office, and out sign of "out of order". And if this will fail, Jalo has prepared more secret escape pods out of the palace).

Snap eyes had widened with terror. Unlike Jalo, he didn't needed exploding scouters to assume the situation is bad.
    He KNEW how bad was it.
    Snap has improved greatly in this battle, overcoming Apfel's psy powers, doubling his power level, learning new techniques, improving old ones... and none of that mattered.
    Snap felt hollow. Once again, he was just another empty shell. His ki wires betrayed him, turning Snap into a limb of Apfel.
    But the nerve control technique combined with the new reality grasp of Apfel, made it worse than any torture anyone could come up with-
    Apfel had now acces to the memories and the personality of Snap. He could read this supposely mysteriouse assasian, simply as colored children comic book.
    First, the reason of Snap, to act unreasonably, needlessly trying to force Apfel into a murder...
    Snap seen Apfel smiliar to how he was before. He couldn't kill him like that.
    Snap had to stain Apfel. To be a murderer like himself.
    If Apfel wished, he could see Snap's life flashing in few scenes.

Snap's past
    Spoiler
    Show

First Flashback
    Spoiler
    Show

Apfel see Snap as a child. Maybe even a toddler, inside monstrouse gravity mass which were a brown sun.
    Could anything live inside a brown sun? Snap just moving fast, keep dodging impossibly fast rocks and energy bursts.

Second Flashback
    Spoiler
    Show

A bit older Snap floating in space, shocked. Looking at the Brown Sun he has escaped somehow, smiling with happiness and hope.

Third Flashback
    Spoiler
    Show

Snap is brawling againt three other very young men- an Arcosian, Belilyan and an Incirrian. The battle is at some ruins on a forgotten planet. The trio, barely won Snap, who were prepared to die- but the trio (which looked suspicosly like bored and spoiled students from the Galactic Academy) laughed warmly and helped him to get up.
    "Hahaha! That was a fun battle! Let's be friends!" Said the arcosian. "F..fri..friends?" Snap repeated, seems actually a bit slow minded when out of action.
    "Yes. Friends." The incirrian patted Snap's back. "Guys to hang out with, and have fun with."
    The Belilyan cried, getting.. emotional. "Friendship is the most beatiful thing in the world! It make even ugly beings like Apjal be part of something that make the very core of your soul to sing, like the blossom of lillies under the sunset."
    The Incirrian who were called Apjal frowned and muttered. "Gee, thank Zarzoob." The Arcosian held both their shoulders together laughing. "As you see, we are quite a lively bunch! You should join us! What is your name, fela?'
    Snap stared at them, amazed with shyness. "No one ever has bothered to give me a name.' he said quitly.
    "Well, we shall think of something! You can call me Izberg, by the way." the arcosian said with warm smile, which stayed in Snap's heart forever.

Fourth Flashback
    Spoiler
    Show

"This will be awesome!" Izberg said cheerfully as he led into dark catacombs.
    "Guys... I really dont know about that..." Apjal said, with hesitation, looking afraid. "The gothic theme of this place inspire me for a new song!" said Zarzoob with an excited smile.
    Snap smiled, and silently followed them.
    "Hey, Newguy-kun, are you ok?' Izberg has asked.
    Snap smirked. "I am more than ok. I am excited. Finally to find a Sensei willing to teach us... and secret forbidden techniques... I am quite curiose."
    Izberg laughed with arrogance. "You can trust me to find the best, for my best pals!"
    Apjal groaned. "I am REALLY think, we should have just joined the dojo of-" they have gotten to an obsidian gate formed as a spider.
    "We are here! Oh boy!" Izberg hopped with excitment like a child.
    "We shall meet The Master Of The Shadow Webs! How inspiring!" Zarzoob tuned. Snap simply kicked the gate open and ran inside.

Fifth and most important flashback
    Spoiler
    Show

Snap stood in the middle of an arena made from ki strings, his three friends fallen defeated around him.
    A shadowy figure with twelve red glowing eyes chuckled coldly.
    "Break their spines." he hissed.
    Snap blinked. "Why? I have won." then narrowing his eyes.
    "They need to be injured. You need to learn a lesson.' the master hissed.
    "I would never injure my friends!" Snap declared, taking combat position, prepared to fight the Master if needed.

"Friendship eh? Your friendship will kill your so called friends. It will kill you. Kill anything you are beliving at. I'll reanimate you in my shape!" The master said.
    Ki strings, pulled Izberg, Apjul and Zarzoob filled with the energy of the Web Master.
    "Wh...what happening?" Apjul cried with horror, as his body moved filled with the power of the master, grabbing with unatural speed, of Snap's arms,with a terrible power.
    "Stop that!" Snap begged. Zarzoob was forced to hug him from behind, crushing his caprace, making him choke.
    "I am your friend! You are hurting me!" Snap said with shock
    "Someone dare to contdol my beatiful body! It's not me!" Zarzoob cried.
    Izberg send hand starting to choke and crash Snap's throat.
    Snap's instincts kicked in- he raised his only free hand,snapping his fingers- his three friends fell dead bledding from their ears.
    "Friends... love... care... compassion... are weakness." the master hissed, as Snap fell to his knees sobing.
    "Kill. Win. All else doesn't matter.'
    Snap shaken, rose up and bowed up, and said coldly:"Yes. Sensei."
    "Good. I think I have a name for you... Snap"

The other memories aren't as strong. Even though, in the end Snap killed the Web Master... he remained his creation.
    what Snap was afraid of... is to discover, that there were another way.

To discover that he has murderered his friends.. for nothing.
    That he has chosen life of a murderder... without reason.
    Rhat he actualky had a choice all this time.

Snap was at Apfel's mercy. "This is impossible! How have you hidden so much power from me?!"

------
    My previouse Avater

26. - Top - End - #56
    Titan in the Playground

DIP
    23's eyes had a wild, predator like spark in them and she was smiling a wild aggressive smile.
    "Who knows? I was a bit wild when I was your age. You do remind me a bit of when I was your age...though I was probably far tougher and far more reckless, more getting into fights than you."
    23 in this moment realized that this kind of lust was probably exactly the kind Hailing felt. This was the kind of lustful power she must defeat. Her courage, perseverance, her sense of justice all powered her as she stepped aside, the telegraphed attack easily evaded by her street fighting instincts.
    "Heheheheh.....but thats not all I am.....I'm also a bit of a comedian."
    She forms blue ki comedic buzzer in her palm and grabbed the wrist of Vodkana's strike as she passed, trying to send dark blue electricity of laughter and joy through Vodkana's system. Laughter was also an emotion as well honesty. It was a ridiculous, absurd, creative honesty but it was honesty nonetheless. One designed to open up ones mind with jokes and consider things from different points of view. The ki would course through system, laughter at how ridiculous Vodkana seemed right now filling her mind and soul- Vodkana was being shown how 23 sometimes views the world: on some level, everything was ridiculous and absurd. Vodkana was a purple cat alien who was currently trying to fight 23 with the power of lust and creating cute paw gloves to attack her with, on an irradiated planet far from Earth after 23 achieved a new form magical cosplay based on a psychopathic flower from an indie videogame- how could 23 NOT laugh at something so out there and strange? And in that sense, comedy was stronger than any lust, for comedy laughed at all, including lust.
    "You seem to be fighting as if you have something to prove, with all that lust, feeling uncomfortable given how much its directed at me. That generally doesn't end well for anyone. You know who else had something to prove? Vegeta. And look how successful he was at that, getting nothing but beaten up time and again. Listen. If this lust is an unrequited rivalry thing, I'm not interested. I'm arivalrous. Just not a relationship I find fulfilling. I'm actually a little disgusted how much Goku led so many rivals on, string of broken rival hearts he left in his wake y'know?"
    Omni-rivalrous fool fought around too much.

27. - Top - End - #57

Apfel saw Jalo's future stretch out before him, a web of possibility. In one timeline, Jalo escapes to fight another day. In another, his escape pod malfunctions, leaving him stranded until someone finds him. Another one, he fires his King's Lance to destroy the escape pod before he can use it, as well as the other pods to trap him here, or even through Jalo's skull or heart, killing him instantly. He didn't need sight or ki-sense to know where Jalo is, as his mere presence in the timeline is enough for the now Awakened Incirrian to know exactly where he was.

This was not to be his fate, however, and Apfel wistfully elected to allow Jalo to escape. Though he didn't need his awakened psychic senses to know the two would meet again.

He then turned his attention back to Snap. An interesting sensation it was, to be in total control of another, even without his senses. Everything Snap saw, he saw. He heard sounds through Snap's ears, and saw himself staring back at him. His limbs were his to control as well, and he knew he could control the alien as easily as he would his own arm. He also felt the pain of his broken leg, though numbed as it was by Snap doing everything he could to keep it motionless. Good thinking. Idly, he clenched Snap's right hand into a fist, to see if he could, before relaxing once satisfied with the result. It was more than mere physical control however, everything about Snap's memories and personality was laid out before him, as easily called upon as his own memories, yet there was no confusion, no doubt as to who the memories belonged to. He became Snap, yet this understanding came as easily to him as though he had been Snap all his life.

His eyes were still relaxed. Calm. They did not appear to change in Apfel's transformation, yet there was something about them that seemed peaceful, relaxing, even as they stared directly into Snap's soul, both figuratively and literally. He simply smiled.

I see now. This is personal. He said simply. I have never wronged you. I am merely the reflection you cast your innocence upon to be sacrificed upon the altar of murder to justify the deaths of Izberg, Apjul and Zarzoob. He said their names with utmost familiarity. Through the link in their minds, he was as much their friend as Snap ever was.

But I am no innocent, either, and you have no more patience for words. I know as much about you as anyone in the universe ever could, I feel it only fair to share some of my own. He explained as he gently placed a hand on the immobile Snap's forehead, passing his own memories into Snap's mind.

Spoiler: Apfel's Memories
    Show

Spoiler: Battle of King's Reef
    Show

Targets! Reef ridge, on the right! Traube directed. She was a female Incirrian with a pure blue coloration and the faintest hint of light colored spots along the top of her body. Her rather bright coloration and the fangs that jutted out from atop her mouth showed her mixed Deep Incirrian / Incirrian heritage. She fought along side other members of the Incirrian Myrmidons, the military unit charged with the protection of King Carambola, as of one year ago, the sole reigning monarch of a now united Planet Cirra. As bloody as the Cirran Unification War was, the insurgencies that followed in the wake of the Unification were even worse. Units still holding loyalty to their old nation and ruler ran uncoordinated guerrilla and terrorism campaigns against both military and civilian targets in an attempt to undermine Carambola and the Kingdom of Cirra United or KCU. They were outnumbered, outgunned, and outpowered, but damn if they weren't effective.

King Carambola was just returning from a diplomatic visit to the former King Shaddock, who had surrendered to Carambola and the KCU early in the Unification War and was allowed to retain power as a regional authority, subordinated to the King, when his ship was ambushed by insurgents. Their warcries echoed deep in the Cirran oceans, demanding death to the false King in the name of Shaddock. The myrmidons escorting his ship formed an envelope with their own bodies, and as soon as shots were detected, they moved into formation, deflecting every shot away from the ship as best they could, while also returning fire.

In Traube's case, she spotted several having managed to sneak off in the bedlam, and get in to firing positions through a kelp concealment on a ridge of reef. Immediately three Myrmidons fired upon the reef with their energy, destroying the ridge and the hidden insurgents in a mighty explosion. Apfel himself was among those firing, staring, a feeling of grim satisfaction at seeing the blast was felt, and seeing other nearby insurgents blown back by the force of it. Beautiful.

However the shots were becoming problematic. Though the Myrmidons were far, far stronger than most insurgents and could intercept and deflect an insurgent ki blast with ease, the sheer volume of shots meant that many got through and damaged the King's ship. Though Myrmidons would often deploy the Royal Shield technique to prevent this, such shields were quickly overwhelmed and destroyed. Furthermore, many of the Insurgents have gotten wise, and lept up off the seabed and assumed a more scattered, widespread formation so they were less easily picked off by wide-area attacks.

Then they charged.

It was from there that the problems truly began. Much like Arcosian Homeworlders, the environment of Cirra, with its above-average gravity and high water pressure, made those who lived there, or in similar environments, strong. Incirrian Homeworlders have an average power-level of 500. Soldiers could get even higher, usually around 1000.

The Myrmidons trained, hard, to reach an average power level of about 8,000.

The problem was that they were outnumbered 15 to 1.

Though the Myrmidons were far, far stronger, overwhelmed and outnumbered as they were, they were dragged into brutal melees with as many as 20 combatants at a time, and should a Myrmidon fall, they will simply join another one. They continued, their only concern the integrity of their former King's cult of personality.

However Apfel was already a combat monster when he was asked to join the Myrmidons. At 105,000, when the Insurgents threw their ki blasts at him, he was not even affected. When they punched him, the skin on his body didn't even fold at the impact. With every swing of his fist, an Insurgent was utterly destroyed. He didn't know how many he had killed, but the remaining insurgents around him took the hint, and fled, leaving Apfel clear to assist. The first Myrmidon he came to the assistance of, Apfel cannot remember, save that he drove off the insurgents with a single tackle through their group, shattering the bones of many of them through his sheer power and strength, before firing Ki blasts into the remaining ones who weren't smart enough to leave.

Then he heard Traube calling for help.

He did not know her name yet, but as Apfel recalls these memories, the fact that it was her is undeniable. She was thrown against the ship, visibly beaten and bruised amidst the bodies of other Myrmidons both injured and dead. This was different. All the Insurgents were keeping their distance, though clearly cheering on the insurgent who had beaten down Traube. Apfel was flying towards the stronger insurgent, when they caught each other's eye. H bright yellow, with no spots to speak of. He imagined he had fangs as he was undoubtedly a Deep Incirrian. Seeking a distraction, the insurgent threw Traube at Apfel, who stopped his flight just in time to catch her. Had he still been flying, his power would've undoubtedly pulverized and killed a fellow Myrmidon.

This gave the Insurgent time to ram the ship with his body, which buckled under the attention before the hull broke, and the insurgent flew in.

The King! The King's in danger! Traube exclaimed in alarm, struggling weakly to escape Apfel's rather loose grip and go save him, however even Apfel could tell she was in no condition to

Yeah yeah. He replied dismissively before releasing Traube and following the insurgents into the ship, where a battle was already taking place. Save that it could not be called a battle, so much as two different massacres occurring simultaneously. The Myrmidons aboard the ship were simply slaughtering the insurgents, but the insurgent Apfel recognized from having breached the hull was, in turn, defeating Myrmidons with ease as he continued his unstoppable progress forward. He stood out quickly, in both his strength and his bright coloration. Apfel flew after him, bulldozing through Insurgents who got in his way as he drew a violet ki blade from his arm, his signature move which would later gain fame throughout the universe as the World Blade.

The insurgent caught his eye at the last minute, and ducked to avoid getting bisected before turning around and dropping into what Apfel thought to be an overly fancy fighting stance. The contempt he felt for such pretentiousness could not be understated.

You're not like the others, are you? He said simply, his fist glowing with energy as he swung it at Apfel, who flew backwards out of his reach. No, you've got strength.

Problem is, you're just a soldier. A soldier is no match for a warrior.

You're a terrorist. Apfel spat back as he threw a Ki blast at point-blank range, only for him to block it with raised arms.

Soldiers fight because they're ordered to. They march off to battle, taking orders like good robots and dying for causes they don't believe in.

I'm a warrior.
    He explained, exchanging blows with Apfel, punches and kicks. I fight and die for what I believe in. King Shaddock is the RIGHTFUL king of this realm.

I don't care, I just want to kill you. Apfel answered flippantly as he kept pace with the exchange of blows before the Insurgent struck a particularly powerful gut punch, sending Apfel staggering in pain.

Tyrants have no place here! Now be a good soldier and DIE for your king! He said as he sent a kick into Apfel's head, knocking him hard into a nearby wall. He pried himself out, blood running from his nostrils and mouth as he spit out some blood, smirking. Despite the pain, Apfel was elated. He smirked in satisfaction. Finally a REAL fight!

STOP!! Another voice shot through, demanding attention. Apfel recognized the King's voice right away as he staggered into view, concern evident on his elderly face as an Insurgent was behind him. Apparently one slipped past Apfel in his fight, and captured the King, holding a white ki blast in front of his face threateningly. The water inside the ship fell silent as all battle stopped.

Okay here's the deal: The insurgent said. Apfel found himself transfixed on the situation, away from the Deep Incirrian. You let us go with the Tyrant, and we won't hurt him. Colonel, we got what we came for. Let's go. He called out into the ship. Apfel reasoned that the Deep Incirrian must be their colonel. However he didn't hear a response-

Drop to your feet.

This was by no means the first time Apfel has manifested his precogniscient abilities, but he knew to listen to them now. As such, he dropped as low as he could get, just in time to feel the rush of water as the Colonel's powerhouse kick passed over him. If that had connected, Apfel didn't know what happened. But such a strong maneuver left him vulnerable. Now was his chance! With a single quick maneuver, Apfel raised his World Blade, landing a powerful and deep vertical laceration that traced up from his abdomen to his shoulder, nearly vertically bisecting him. The water then became mixed with the colonel's navy blue blood.

You talk too much. Apfel simply remarked, at once regretting his maneuver. The fight ended too quickly! Damnit...

Don't move! The insurgent behind the King screamed. Don't move or i'll- His threat couldn't be finished as a trail of navy blue mixed with the water around the insurgent's head as two narrow wounds appeared in his forehead. His eyes rolled into the back of the head as he was killed instantly when a narrow beam entered through his head and out the back of his elongated skull. His ki ball vanished into nothing as he slowly sank to the ground, freeing the startled King.

Retreat! Another Insurgent screamed as he recognized the writing on the wall, and began fleeing through the hull-breach. Apfel turned back and saw the battered Traube, a finger extended.

King's Lance. She smiled weakly.

Spoiler: It's a Date
    Show
    No. Traube simply said.

What do you mean 'no?' Apfel replied back. Traube still wore her Myrmidon uniform, a dark brown half-robe with matching breeches and boots, decorated with rank insignia. Though Corporal Apfel outranked Traube, it was after hours, in a bar just outside the Royal Palace, where rank had no importance. Apfel, however, only wore a stained undershirt and his uniform breeches, which were noticeably without a belt, giving him a more casual, somewhat slobbish appearance.

I know what you're doing.

Asking you to become as strong as me?

It's obviously a date. She replied knowingly. Besides, relationships are forbidden. Our first duty is to the King, and love is a distraction.

Hey now, sloooow down. I didn't say 'date.' My exact words were 'I think you have a lot of potential. You should come gravity train with me, you could become-'

I get it. Traube interrupted. But we both know you're really just trying to get the two of us alone in an enclosed room. Sorry, sir, but my first duty is to the King.

Apfel felt amusement at this as he stepped closer to Traube, deliberately invading her personal space. Would that be so bad? He asked innocently with a smirk.

No. She resolutely stated, as though to refuse what ever Apfel was offering rather than answer her question.

Come ooooon, what are you afraid of? He teased, circling around her through the water.

I fear nothing, in service to my King.

And I want to help you service our King. He failed to suppress a smirk at his own unintentionally dirty joke. Just give it a try. If you don't like it, never touch it again. But with it, you can become strong enough to protect him from anyone.
    Trust me, i'm a doctor.
    He remarked in jest. He was not, and never has been a doctor.

Spoiler: Gravity Chamber
    Show

Apfel watched with some concern as Traube struggled to simply stand, staggering and shaking. Meanwhile, the gravity that was 10x Cirra's gravity (Cirra has 2x Earth's gravity for a total of 20 Gs) hardly affected him at all.

Urgh, make it stop!! She gasped out.

Come on, baby! Walk to daddy! You can do it! Apfel teased Traube in amusement, talking to her as though she were a spawnling.

GO TO HFIL!!

Traube was making significant progress, though Apfel was bored out of his mind in this low gravity. At least now she was actually starting to do regular exercises, though in her haste, she could only do two push-ups at a time before collapsing.

Standard calisthenics in high gravity can also increase body strength. Apfel advised.

Can I join? Apfel asked casually to Traube, who was doing sit ups. She paused, and stared up at him.

But you don't exercise. You haven't in months. She pointed out. Not as a snide comment but a simple statement of fact.

Yeah, well I can actually feel the 60 Gs, so I thought, hey! Why not! Traube rolled her eyes, but a smile couldn't help but form on her as she indicated next to her. Apfel smiled back, and laid down.

See? I destroyed the target! Apfel exclaimed in triumph. Traube, meanwhile, saw small but deep holes in the wall where Apfel had noticeably NOT hit the target, at least not until what must've been the 20th attempt. Sighing, she pressed a button, and the target range reset itself.

Well, at least you're getting better.

Maybe afterwards you can learn to actually manifest a ki-blade. He teased her back.

It was my mom, I think. Traube began to explain over the sound of classical music playing in the background as the two took a break from their gravity training. Mom used to play classical all the time. When I was little, she told me that the King used to play music. So I imagined that it was him, on the other side of the player, just sitting at his throne, playing the violins, conducting the orchestra or, heh. She chuckled at the though. He controlled some magical musical instrument that could sound like a whole orchestra.

Heh. Apfel smiled at the thought.

It's silly, I know, but that's what I thought. I like classical, because it reminds me of her. I know Dad thinks the same way. Maybe i'm crazy, but...the image in my head, of a king doing nothing except playing music just for my mom, wanting nothing back but our loyalty, I always thought that was...you know, what a king should be. Working exclusively to make our lives better, even a little bit, wanting nothing back than our respect. I always imagined that Carambola was like that.

You know what? I like it. He replied back. So when you had the chance, you wanted to meet your hero.
    Was he everything you expected?

NEVER meet your heroes! Traube explained with a light-hearted warning. I mean, he is a good man,
    he's just not...

Meeting your impossible expectations?

My expectations are perfectly reasonable! Traube defended.

How do I stack up? Apfel asked back.

Well, you have no subtlety, the tact of a dread urchin, and the manners of a blobfish.

Isn't that what you like about me? He grinned. Traube blushed.

Maybe a little.

Try and overtake me. Apfel instructed Traube, who came down from her punch and ran at Apfel, swinging a kick at him.

Left Apfel dodged left.

Right Apfel dodged right.

You're hesitating. Traube observed. Like you're waiting for something rather than just dodging.

Yeah. I'm waiting for you to throw a punch! He countered.

Down. He ducked to avoid the flurry of punches thrown at him.

Is that all you've got! He said, Traube continuing to try and hit her quicker and more evasive opponent. You think you can protect the King with that speed? Faster!

Faster!

WRAAUGHH! She growled as his teasing became an annoyance, she dropped her restraint and set to actually trying to hit him, though he still annoyingly avoided all her attacks, like he knew exactly what to do to avoid them!

Left
    Down
    Jump
    Left
    Right
    Backward

Oh come on! He growled, looking at Traube. Impress- He was interrupted as she connected. Her lips against his as she drew him in to a deep, passionate kiss. All thoughts of sparring gone, all thoughts of protecting the King as his Myrmidons were gone. The 100 G they were inside of was no inhibition to either of them. All that mattered was each other.

Spoiler: Our Future
    Show

Fortunately very little excitement came the Myrmidons' way after the battle of King's Reef. King Carambola kept his head down while his armies and police slowly but surely rooted out the Insurgents and brought them to justice, or otherwise routed them into abandoning their causes. Cirra was beginning to become safe again.

What about Kirsh? Traube asked, lounging on the blush sofa in a green dress sitting in their apartment, hands on her legs, a distinctive sparkling ring on the index finger on her right hand.

Kirsh? Sounds a little...I dunno. Apfel cringed at the thought as he paced about in his haphazardly applied Myrmidon uniform. His half-robe wasn't even buttoned on fully. Dirty. Keyuursh. Keeeey-uuurrrsh. Oh!
    What about Cerise?

That's my grandmother's name! Traube exclaimed with a smile. I love it. I know our daughter will love it.

She'll hate it. Apfel replied. All kids hate their names, until they don't care any more.

I didn't hate my name.

Well you're weird, Miss King Music Box. He remarked playfully, Traude smiling, that is until she looked up and saw the haphazard state of his uniform.

What are you doing? We can't go out to dinner like THAT!! She stood up and immediately set to work correcting the errant state of his uniform.

Honestly, honey, I love you, but...this isn't that big of a deal. He said.

Is that you, or your instinct saying that? She asked, aware of his unnatural intuitions, yet not aware of the full extent of them. Apfel simply rolled his eyes in response.

There! She smiled, finishing up his uniform by straightening out his rank insignia. You represent the King's Men, no Captain of the Myrmidons is gonna go out looking like a slob.

But I am a slob. He replied. Besides, we're not going to a royal event. It's just a dinner date.

Well, the civvies don't need to know that, do they? She simply smiled in response as she lead her boyfriend and fiancee outside.

Now about our future Son's name...

Spoiler: Empire Ascendant
    Show

News flashed across the hypernet. It was all anyone talked about nowadays. This "Arcosian Empire" and its rapid expansion across North Galaxy. Extremely rapid. Thousands of subsectors annexed into the Empire just last week along with the mysterious communications blackout on numerous inhabited worlds in the Empire that left a pit in Apfel's stomach.

Come oooon, honey, you've been at that all day! Traube approached Apfel from behind his chair, attempting to coax him out of his trance.

The Empire's just a glostick that burns twice as bright. She explained. It'll be gone before you know it.
    You know how the Arcosians are, they barely get along with each other, how are they gonna conquer North Galaxy? Besides, I heard there's an armada forming from hundreds of sectors as a show-of-force to this...Hailing guy to not mess with them.

A pit still settled in his stomach, and it left him uneasy. While the Empire was two Segmentum away in the galaxy, its rapid growth left him uneasy. He didn't even know what an 'Arcosian' was a few months ago, now suddenly they emerged from their gas giant and are all over the news.

Over the coming weeks, little has changed. The Empire's growth only continues, its war-machine supplementing itself with auxiliaries and technology from conquered worlds to augment their already unstoppable armies. Reportedly, the armada earlier made a Hyperlight Shift jump towards Arcos itself to try to go for the Empire's throat, but nothing has been seen or heard from them, since.

The pit in Apfel's stomach only grew more intense, his anxiety growing. He knew this was instinct telling him something. But he never had this feeling before. It's terrible. But...what was it?

The Empire has conquered most of North Galaxy. Cirra has only been spared due to its distance from Arcos, but now it was only a matter of time. Rumors of planetary annihilation in the Empire's wake have become widespread, but so far very little exists. The official response of the Empire is that 'missing' worlds simply had their communications relays damaged in battle, and are currently being brought back online. However no such relays being brought back online exist. The rise of the Empire has become vogue on Cirra, as people try to wonder what they will do, what life will be like under the Empire.

Then Apfel, Captain of the Myrmidons heard something from his King that made the sickening feeling in his gut even worse. We will fight. He stated to the assembled Myrmidons. The normally stone-faced elite soldiers began to shuffle about uneasily, the power of the Arcosians was hardly unknown knowledge.

Sir? Apfel wanted to be sure that is what he heard.

I've meditated on this problem these last few weeks. King Carambola explained. The Arcosians are native Ki-users, yes. Native Ki-Users being species, sapient or otherwise, whose evolution favored them being more easily able to use Ki than other races. Incirrians, Berillians, Brenchians, Arcosians, Saiyans, Kanassians, and Namekians being examples of such. But their Empire is wide-spread, and being spread quite thin. They're already expanding into other galaxies. They're spread very thin. We don't need to fight the Empire, simply hold out until conquering us is too costly than its worth, and negotiate for peace.

N-no! Your Majesty, no! That's wrong. Apfel blurted out, to the surprise of the other Myrmidons, though none, especially Sargent Traude, objected to this insubordination.

You don't know what the Arcosians will bring. Could be auxillaries, could be an entire company of their Homeworlders, could be the Emperor himself. If we give them a reason. Any. Reason. To want to...to kill us all, they'll do it. By reputation, among the Homeworld Arcosians, the Emperor was in a league of his own in terms of power. Unstoppable, unkillable. The very wrath of Beerus Himself.

We must rise above our fears, Captain. The King explained. The Empire is tough but they aren't invincible,
    and they aren't unreasonable, either. We can be independent. We just need hope, and patience.
    Apfel gritted his teeth in irritation.

Your Highness, forgive me, but...you don't know what they'll bring. We should prepare for the worst, but try to seek out peace anyhow.
    Maybe we can reach out to them, first.
    Traude offered some form of middle-ground.

I won't kowtow. The King replied, heel-turning away. I will begin readying all forces and reserves for deployment. At that moment, Apfel felt hopeless. Hopeless and angry. The king had become an old tottering fool, especially if he's so arrogant to think this will stop it.

Your Highness, please reconsider! He half-growled, fists clenched in frustration and terror. As Captain of the Myrmidons, it is my job to keep you safe by any means necessary, even if that means saving you from yourself.

Watch yourself, Apfel! The king snapped at the Captain. I know you mean well, but I will not tolerate-URK! A sharp pain went through the king. He looked down, and the last thing he saw was the World Blade driven through his chest. Apfel caught him as he fell, and lay him gently on the ground. The remainder of the Myrmidons were too stunned to move.

His emotions were in turmoil. What would Traude think? What did he do? He's a killer! What is he supposed to do now? The Empire is coming? He's a murderer! What just happened? The King must still be alive, maybe he can save him!

He looked over at his Fiancee, who simply stared at the deceased King in horror, a horror which only remained when her gaze met his.

Traude, I-

What did you do? She half-whispered. The silence only broken by three Myrmidons charging Apfel at once.

"Murderer!"

"Traitor!"

"Get him!"

They never stood a chance, though Apfel had no intention to kill, as he simply knocked them unconscious, leaving them where they lay on the ground. The other Myrmidons knew Apfel's power. It was legendary, at 165,000. If anything, the King was probably counting on him to single-handedly fight off any Arcosian Homeworlders in retrospect.

What did you do?! She screamed.

Traude... He attempted to walk towards her, but she stepped back.

Get away from me you sick...! She screamed in disgust before suddenly grabbing at her right hand, prying off the ring, and throwing it at Apfel. It didn't damage him at all, but the thought of her leaving...hurt more than anything he had ever felt before as he watched her fly away.

Traude!! He shouted, flying after her, the other Myrmidons giving their former Captain a wide berth. Though she was fast, Apfel was faster, and was catching up as they exited the palace.

Traude, let me explain!

Get away from me!

Just hear me out!

Like the King heard you out? King's Lance! She fired the very narrow ki beam at him. He managed to avoid it, but it grazed his side painfully. Though what he felt was enough to get him back to his senses as he realized what was happening. He stopped, finally allowing Traude to fly away. Things will be alright, they had to be. It'll work out, she just needs to come to her senses, is all.

Spoiler: The Rise of Apfel
    Show

Lord-Regent! One of the Myrmidons came to address Apfel in his office. It had only been a week since he assumed the role. As he was the strongest being on Cirra, nobody stood in his way. He did everything he could to prepare for what he knew was going to happen. Now it was just a matter of making sure everyone came out of it alive, and no interplanetary incidents occurred.

The pit in his stomach never left him, however. It was a trifling compared to the agony he felt over Traude. She has neither been seen nor heard from in a week. Then again he couldn't blame her, she cared about the King a lot, and he murdered him in cold blood. How does someone come back from that?

Lord-Regent? The Myrmidon's voice roused Apfel from his meditatons as he turned to face him.

The Arcosian Empire's ships have arrived into the Cirra system and are now above Cirra. The, um, The Emperor is with them. And wants to meet you personally. Over the week, he did what Traude suggested. Build up and get ready the military while contacting the Empire for peace behind the scenes.

Well, it's show time.

Apfel had every military unit on Cirra ready and on standby. Formations, legions of Incirrians as far as the eye can see stretched over the seabed. At its fore, Apfel stood in front. The mightiest of his people, and their ruler, if by coup-de-tat than by legitimate means. He wasn't a legitimate ruler. None of this should have happened.

The Arcosian procession arrived shortly. It arrived from above. A formation flew down from above. Looked to be about Battalion-sized. As they got closer, the distinctive Arcosian tails could be made out. A single battalion against the entire military might of Cirra.

That's overkill against the Incirrians.

At the front was the Emperor himself. Wearing a strange armor of a material he had never seen before, Apfel took solace in the amusement he found in the Emperor's cape not being made from waterproof materials, and sagging rather pathetically. Though there was something about the Emperor. A presence, an overwhelming sense of danger he felt, as though he could already have been killed and never be aware of that fact yet. This was the Emperor of the Universe, not just North Galaxy.

Emperor Hailing. Apfel addressed the 10 foot tall Arcosian, trying to be respectful and hide the overwhelming sense of dread and terror he felt. Welcome to-

Immediate, unconditional surrender. The Emperor spoke. Rather than keep his voice even or maintain some mask of impartiality, he didn't seem to care at all how impatient he seemed.

Um, pardon...? Apfel asked.

Listen: I'm a busy Emperor, so I was hoping this would be quick. Cirra is now a part of the Empire. Surrender now, or there won't be enough of your planet left to make anything resembling a debris field. He's said this before several times. Hundreds of times, clearly. This kind of thing was routine for him! Just...what WAS he?! Apfel had prepared for a lot, but this bluntness had taken him aback.

The Emperor simply tapped his tail against the sea bed impatiently as he clearly waited. Apfel was frantic, unsure of what to do. He looked to the Arcosians. Then to the Royal Palace, and finally, to the untold legions of Incirrians behind him, and he had his answer. Though his heart sank at the thought, at least they would still have their lives, and a chance at a happy life with their families.

With defeat written all over his face, Apfel sighed and dropped his arms to his sides before casting his gaze downwards. With a single motion, he lowered himself on to one knee, and bent down in submission to the Emperor of the Universe.

See? Wasn't so bad. The Emperor smiled his dangerous grin, however his satisfaction was short-lived when a voice was suddenly heard from the distance.

HAILIIING! Traude shouted as she flew through the water at breakneck speeds, the wake of her passage sending Incirrian soldiers flying from the force of it. In her hand, she had the World Blade drawn. With a single, almighty swing, she brought it down, right atop Hailing's head, between his horns, her swing only stopping just below her chest.

A snickering could be heard from behind Hailing as the Arcosian soldiers knew full well what a terrible mistake she just made.

Traude...? Apfel could hardly believe what he just saw, as he looked up with wonderment and elation at his fiancee's sudden intervention. She came back! He could hardly believe it, yet his elation was short-lived as the Emperor looked at his attacker with wicked amusement.

Hello there! He smiled as he reached out and grabbed a hold of Traude, who yelped in surprise and tried to get loose from the Emperor's unyielding grip. It was then that the mistake she had made occurred to her, and Apfel. Such was the Emperor's power that although Traude had a power level of 101,000, when her World Blade came down on his head, it wasn't strong enough to even scratch him.

Traude, no. He gasped in horror. She was in danger! Let her go, Hailing!

Oooh! That's an idea! He mused. You surrendered, but I think you just told me what I wanted to hear. So to speak. I want to know you're actually going to be a loyal subject. Apfel looked at Traude with concern, who met his gaze with her own, saddened one. Apfel broke the gaze, unwilling to face her with the shame of having surrendered his entire species to this...megalomaniac.

The truth was that she was sad at how she, herself, put Apfel in this position.

So here's what you're going to do: Kill this lady. Right here.

What?

She is obviously important to you, but our Empire does not tolerate traitors. You need to make an example, as a leader of your people. Apfel was once again taken aback by the request. No. A thousand times no. Though he stood there dumbfounded.

Hailing's demonic grin fell when he sensed Apfel's hesitation. Okay I get it, it's a startling request, but can we skip that part and go straight to the fun part? Traude renewed her struggles, but in Hailing's iron grip, it was useless.

Traude I-i'm gonna get you out of there! She met his determination with her sadness. She didn't need psychic powers to know her days were done.

Hailing simply rolled his eyes. Ugh. Fine. I guess i'll make my own fun. Royal Guard?

SIR!! They spoke in unison. No further word be said as they flew towards the assembled Incirrian legions, and began to work. To say it was a bloodbath would be an understatement. Even with their advantage in numbers, they simply could not even damage, let alone slow down the Arcosians as they used their physical prowess to break and kill indiscriminately. Though they refrained from using Ki blasts, preferring instead to kill bare-handed.

Apfel simply watched with wide-mouthed horror. He knew the Arcosians were bad, but this, this pointless slaughter was evil on a level he barely knew existed.

We can stop this. He said simply. Right now. He tightened his grip on Traude. One life for millions. If anything, you're getting the better end of this trade, Dr. Octopus!

Please, stop it! Apfel said, demanding the Emperor.

Would it help if I said 'please?' Hailing flippantly replied.

I said STOP!

Apfel! A teary-eyed Traude spoke, immediately catching Apfel's attention.

It's okay. Do it.

Traude...I...I love you.

Don't. She said authoritatively. I lay down my life...for my people and my King. Apfel, I...still think you're the dumbest guy i've ever met, but...I love you too.

Apfel looked down, unwilling to face Traude. He then rised his World Blade, and drove it through Traude's heart.I'm so sorry. He whispered. For everything.

Hailing withdrew his Royal Guard, as promised, as he dismissed the assembled Incirrians to go and take out their dead. Though the short battle was very brutal and bloody, only about three thousand Incirrians were killed. Though the rest of the formalities of annexation into the Empire would go on, Apfel didn't participate in the first few hours, instead preferring to sit on the seabed, and keep the remains of his dead fiancee company. At least until she could be given a proper funeral, and return from the world-ocean from whence she came. Apfel had ran out of tears to shed, and chose to simply brood on his thoughts. He didn't even acknowledge the towering figure that chose to sit along side him.

I know i'm the last person you want to talk to right now, but look on the bright side: You did it bucko! You saved the world! He stated.

I'll be honest, this is the most fun annexation i've been part of in a while. I mean here I was in space, minding my own business when bam! Planet wants to negotiate peace! Then I was like 'helloooo!' we're the Empire! We don't 'negotiate' we 'demand' and we don't 'peace' we 'surrender!' No wait! I mean, YOU do the surrendering. Well, since you're part of us now, THEY do the surrendering! We do the-

Horrors' Blood, do you EVER SHUT UP!?! Apfel snapped at Hailing. Hailing didn't seem to take offense at all, instead clapping his hands and smiling.

There, see? Don't you feel better?

Is this all some game to you?!

Nah, I just think it's pointless.

Love. Apfel chuckles grimly. You think love is pointless?

It's all pointless. He answered frankly. Everything everyone 'cares' about: King! Country! Cash!
    Friends! Family! Psh. It's nonsense. All of it. Little lies we tell ourselves because they make us feel good. The only reason anyone ever cared about anything is because it feels good. It feels good to have a sense of moral superiority about fealty to some dude with a pointy metal hat. It 'feels' good to be around a circle of peers because of how they are able to provide amusement. That's all life is, a race between all of life trying to squeeze much happy joy-joy juice out of life as they can before it ends.

Apfel simply gave Hailing a bewildered look.

Oh don't give me that. Don't worry, the despair? The pain? It's a necessary thing too, because otherwise the pleasure doesn't mean anything-oh, I see. It's all going over your head isn't it? Well tell you what pilgrim, you stick with me, you'll understand everything.

...what do I have to do? He half-growled.

Now now, this course charges tuition. The price...well, there are multiple protests breaking out on multiple worlds against my forced conscription program in the Lipto Sector, I need some more examples to be made.

You walk your path because it is the only one you know. Apfel explained. But I turned back.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-06-09 at 02:23 AM.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana gotten electrified by the laughter buzz: her fur stemmed, and cor a moment you could see her skeleton. She was forced to see the ridicule in the situation, and started to laugh like crazy, holding her belly.
    "Nyahahahah!! Nyahahahaha!" her eyes started to tear.
    A mortal being, might have fainted by lack of breath!
    But 23's remark made her stop, and mew with a dissapointment.
    "Nya! You are so cruel, 23-Senpai!" she whined, and turned her disapointment into a destruction energy ball.
    In the world of abstract ideas, sometimes, the power diffrences went in cycle rather in linear levels: Bravery overcame the fear of decay, Lust overcame bravery and laughter overcame lust.
    But can laughter without bravery stand The End? Can laughter exist, when the crowd is disapointed rather than amused?

The circutmances made Vodkana probably diffrent from any other living beings. She was Alien, with a capital A, having hard time to grasp basic ideas, and was very clumsy in her attempts to be close to people.
    "I want to impress, you 23-Senpai! And I want to be strong enough to be noticed by my father! Nya!" with a grumble, she threw the purple ki ball at 23.

-----

The Galactic Asassian Guild. Aka G.A.G- Int.
    Spoiler
    Show

The G.A.G, gather 13 entites,which are considered as the greatest assasians of the galaxy. The identity of Guild Head ia mysteriouse, and seems unkown to the most of G.A.G members including Snap. He never met them in person, reffering to himself as "Lord No One".
    All of the assasians beside Jalo are quite powerful- but this was not what made them so dangerouse. Each of them had skills and abilities for instant kills, covering their trails and framing others.
    Also, G.A.G had central role and connections inside the Underworld of the galaxy.
    G.A.G also had terrifingly deep acces to.. everywhere. Especialy through "transparent" people, like maids, underpaid clerks, unaprcieated technicians- where ever, apathic or fools people could be found, G.A.G found them and used them.
    They never care who gave them the money or why- their tasks were really simple; for example, Jalo's agent was told in the last two weeks to prevent everyone from going to the office's toilet. He took the money and didn't asked questions.
    Apfel could now detect and arrest all the G.A.G comprimisers on Cirra, right now- but the G.A.G would just find others.
    Apfel also discover how many accidents... were not accidents, how many people were falsly framed- even for murdering whole planets.
    The motivations of the asassians to join G.A.G were variouse.
    First, it was easier to get contracts as organized body. Second, naturally assasians felt lonely, and surprisngly, they were the closest things to be friends for Snap.
    They have socialized, competing, trying to get ranked better.
    Of course, here and there, they have assisnated each other. (Snap himself assisnated at least 4), and still- they had someone to drink cofee with.
    From Snap's mind Apfel has access to identities of 12 fromthe G.A.G members.
    (If you are intrested at someone in practicular I can give more info)

13- Jalo. A geniouse which could be found maybe once at millenia. At other timelines, Jalo probably has turned into one of the greatest, med-tech devolpers of history, saving and improving lives of trillions. But Jalo had a strange unholy attraction for death- the mysteriouse moment, that living being turning into an object. Somehow (Snap doesn't know how) Jalo aquired deep understanding of the ki, that even gods didn't had. He used this to create the Ki Null pistol, and probably will devolp new weapons. Jalo's true dream is to become the greatest assasian in the universe- without learning to use ki.

12. Nice An arcosian. Specialist at gases, and setting "natural" deathes. He never use direct violence? declaring himself as "Murder-fan pacifict". He is the devolper of some oc the worst incurable plagues. Snap respect him, and believe that as sidekick to other assisian he would be highly effective.

11. Deydeyra (from Dodora's specie). Relativly powerful. He is sort of ninja of his people, Snap never considered him very intresting. but he is expert at using invisble beams.

10. Egoorcs from a duck like, specie. He is the richest on his planet, and has a strange magical ability- his power affected by the amount of money he own. Also he has ability to turn people into pure metals: gold his favorite. Jealuse wives enjoy his services- not only he is getting rid of their cheater husbands, he also let them have a jewelry made from them! He is considered the most sophisctacted member of the G.A.G.

9. Skveez An Octo. After a terrible trauma, Skveez has devolped a blood lust, and used his specie's abilities to the max potential. His greatest benefit, it's his ability to squeeze through any gap.

8. ShaliMaqu A talsagian hunter/ess and a beast master. Training a whole zoo of dangerouse monsters, which ShaliMaqu use them for his/her assisnations.

7. Flora Sapient flower, with ability to manipulate plants.

6. Eggpla A Sayian seducer. Eggpla, been through genetic expriements of a mad tuffle doctor. She has the ability to geneticaly control herself, and every object which carry her genes. The craziest ability, is to turn people into Oozarus, no matter from each specie, which she has kissed, bled on or put in them, something that carry her genes.
    Scaringly, she actually inflirated Apfel's forces, as part of Spoon's Sayian Cook Squad, which he has started to train. Luckily, Jalo and Snap's pride prevented them from asking her help.
    However, as cook, Eggpla can infect hundreds of people with her saliva, or anything the like.

5. Lidramoo From a specie with an armidallo like armor, and spikes. He is mutant of his specie, with abnormaly strong armor and telekenetic and telepathic powers which make him truely fearsome. His most important ability, is to edit memories of people.

4. Kerrigantha- An unique artifical biological "female" being. In matters of power she is weaker than Lidramoo, but ranked higher, because of her ability to sharpshoot beam from distance of a light year.

3. Kaank Veerunian, completly white, and even larger than the normal Veerunian. Despite that, he has the best stealth skills, Snap has ever witnessed, possesing ki like abilities of gravity manipulations. He is stronger than Snap, and Snap actually afraid of him. Snap has higher rank, because Kaank's assisnations usually are too gorey to be perfect, and sometimes simple asissanation turning into a bloody massacare.
    2. Snap.

1. ???

and above all:"Lord No One"
    (If you don't mind spoilers, I have figured them out as well.)

Apfel see more of Snap's past:
    Killing the Web Master, only to discover it was his plan all along, and this is the tradtion of the Web Masters.
    Snap gotten to planet Yankar, finding a new master- but they have gotten close and friendly. The trauma which was caused because of befriending hurted him so much- he has killed his Sensei before it would be even more painful to kill him- this action has broken his soul even more.
    And then ??? has found him. Somehow, despite All Knowing power of Apfel, Snap's memories of ??? were censored. (though, maybe Snap could speak of him- Apfel not sure how Snap's memories were censored or even why.)
    ??? aprcieated Snap's skills, and has offered him a porpuse in Snap's empty life- to join the G.A.G and make the greatest assinsations.
    Apfel also understand, that Snap as all of his specie, had a very strong surviving instincts- the instincts which have made the choice for him at the true moment. Snap realized that in truth, he was a selfish monster- he couldn't be a true friend- and attempting doing so, will just hurt him.
    Snap laughed an ironic smile. "You maybe a murderer- but your intents were never selfish. You have killed the king you have sworn to protect, your lover..." Snap paused, amazed that finally he has understood this concept, through Apfel's emotions.
    "To protect more people. An ideal. Deep inside you ARE pure.' Snap said. Of course, he didn't had to- his mind was open for Apfel, just like to himself- but this felt.. right.

"Your purity was tested against this wretched world, and survived. My self presevence was tested against the purity of this world... and survived as well. We are the complete opposites... you better kill me. This is my fate. I should have never left home." if Apfel allowed it, Snap kneeled and bowed his head, tears which held there for years bursted out, as Apfel forced Snap's soul opened.

------
    My previouse Avater

29. - Top - End - #59

Cirra - Royal Palace

There is no fate. Apfel says simply, his gaze still quite unfocused, un-adjusted to observing the world through the chronal dimensions. The very fact that probability and possibility exist is a refutation of a deterministic universe. If only everyone could see like this, the non-existence of fate is obvious.

There is only the choices that we can make, or have made for us. You don't have to be alone. Friendship and companionship does not need to hurt. To do the right thing is difficult, yes, but if you are up to the challenge, you will find your life more fulfilled than you could imagine.

If you disagree, then prove it.
    Though Apfel kept Snap's web inside of his brain, he released his control, allowing him freedom of movement. He then hovered out of the way, giving him line-of-sight to one of the unconscious clerks.

Kill him. Though a callous test, Apfel knew what he was doing. Snap operated out of survival instinct. The fact that Apfel could assume direct control of Snap at a moment's notice should not be lost on him, or the fact that he could easily anticipate any maneuver he might make and counter it. Instant-transmission, Apfel already knew which direction he would travel to, and intercept. Shoot a ki spark, he already knew in which direction he would fire. Activate all the gravity bombs? They could all be disarmed with a simple burst of energy before the thought to activate them even crossed Snap's mind. Then Apfel would kill Snap. Though a myriad web of probabilities and possibilities about future events spread out before him, in none of them where Snap did attempt to kill did anyone else except Snap die.

Apfel was going to kill Snap if he tried, and he wanted Snap to know it.
    Last edited by Emperor Ing; 2017-06-19 at 02:23 PM.

30. - Top - End - #60
    Titan in the Playground

DIP
    23 uses matter materialization and conjures a rock to meet the ball of Destruction Ki and it destroys that instead, cancelling them out. After all, there will always be another beginning no matter what people feel about it.
    "....You are not impressing me, by throwing ki that could destroy my soul, Vodkana."
    She says coldly. Tarasai mentioned it the other day.
    "Know the situation before you go throwing around such dangerous attacks. Your power is not a toy. Having it, is not the same as knowing how to use it, or using it wisely. Getting powerful is only one part of the journey- the other part is knowing when to hold back, to restrain yourself, to control that power. For such power is useless or detrimental if its not wielded correctly. The strongest man in the world could swing a blade and still lose to a master swordsman. Muscle without skill- is only a raging brute! Unfortunately for you, skill unlike inner power cannot be achieved overnight. Years of street brawls, of experimentation by Dr. Gero, of sparring with 22, fighting villains- and you can see why I am so skilled! Behold."
    She conjures the Thorn Blades. Then the left blade shoots forward, its blade extending into a thorny vine lashing out and trying to grab Vodkana while the right blade also extends straight as an edge trying to stab Vodkana when she is held in place.
    "Nor will you impress Beerus if you cannot control yourself. No god is impressed by recklessness. Least of all Destruction Gods who have probably destroyed many such reckless fools- ones much like you. Your a better fighter than you once were for sure- but its like looking at an equation half finished. Your strong, but to truly be a great fighter, you need refinement."