New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: [DBitp] How much pages does it take to gain a super form?

Um, someone refresh my memory on HOW a pointy crystal tree is supposed to save this world. Artic mused. He didn't like magic, it just worked, without logic or reason. This'd better work. He said as he raised a hoof as waves of energy flowed off from him, entering the tree.
    Dark Souls Remake in a Nutshell
    Don't mess with a Primarch

Sometimes I make avatars too. Shoot me a PM if interested.

2. - Top - End - #212
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight followed the others' lead and poured all of her energy (which was very little at this point) into the tree. As the energy flowed into the tree, the tree began to glow, brighter and brighter. Suddenly, several buds appeared on the tree, one for each pony there, minus one. As the energy continued to flow, the buts blossomed, revealing several crystals. 23 recognized them as raw elements of harmony, what they looked like in their crystalline form before taking the form of a pony's cutie mark. Suddenly, the crystals snapped off the tree and floated down the the group, taking on the forms of their cutie marks.

Each pony could feel their dominant trait amplified by the element. For 23, it was her sense of justice. For 22, it was her patience. Masala's sense of childish hope, and Captain Flake's sense of integrity. Artic's sense of curiosity bloomed (whose wouldn't?), and Vodkana's love, which she put into her all of cooking, spiked. The tree's glow began to dim, then fade away as the forest seemed to press in even further. Starlight looked around, baffled.

"These ... these aren't the Elements of Harmony. At least ... not the ones I know of," she muttered. "These are new...."
    Quote Originally Posted by TheAmishPirate
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Spoiler: Previous Avatars!
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Spoiler: Characters
    Show

3. - Top - End - #213
    Titan in the Playground

"Well, nya. They sure are prrretty!" Vodkana without hesitstion, took her element crystal.
    Let's harmony the nya out of them!"
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

Android 23 takes her crystal of JUSTICE!
    "Huh. different virtues? I guess Harmony doesn't actually care about your origins, or whether the virtues are Equestrian, as long as the virtue contributes to it."
    Which explains why Determination isn't on here: the will to never give up and keep on living is more of something that shakes things up rather than keeps things peaceful. Justice on other hand is something that keeps societies together and everything fair.
    "So how do you think this will happen? Do you think it'll somehow get influenced by us and become power rangers giant mecha? Go go Harmony Rangers!"
    22 jokes as she takes her crystal of Patience. A understated virtue to be sure, nothing can be accomplished if one loses their patience too soon. 22 has great patience indeed to deal with a energetic child such as Masala and a strong-willed person such as 23 at the same time. If your confused as to how such people can require a lot of patience, imagine your wife constantly going out to fight crime with power on par with superman while your child finds new ways to break reality and you'll get it.
    "I get one?? But.....I thought I'd be too young or something! Oh Well!"
    Masala grabs her own crystal and does a pose
    "Masara kibō renjā! Nakama Tokusentai!"
    "No, we don't know what she is saying either."
    22 assures the others
    Finally Flake looks at her crystal
    "I admit, while I don't suspect your society of anything anymore, I do notice that it places a disturbing amount of reliance upon your leaders, and they in turn place a disturbing amount of reliance upon a magical tree. But that flaw that does not mean they are not worth defending, only that more failsafes need constructing. I may not always agree with this place or your people, but that is not point. The point is that we work together for a better world."
    Flake takes her crystal.
    I'm also on discord as "raziere".

5. - Top - End - #215

Hmm... Artic murmured as the crystal floated in front of him. Cut into an octangular shape with mechanical precision and symmetry, refracting light within the transluscent cerulean gem that revealed surfaces within that, in turn, shown yet more surfaces. As though the gem contained fractals from equations Artic couldn't quite comprehend. The Arcosian-turned-Changeling-turned-Pony could also sense...power. It resembled Ki but...different. Somehow.

What strange artifacts. He remarked. Is there any possibility Celestia could be persuaded to allow me to burrow this, after? I promise no harm shall come to it.

6. - Top - End - #216
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight didn't respond immediately, distracted by something else.

"I wonder why I didn't get a crystal...." she muttered. "Does it cap out at six, or....? Maybe because they're offworlders....?" She thoughtlessly summoned a senzu bean and ate it. Blinking twice, she then summoned and ate a second one. She shook her head.

"Oh ... nevermind. We've got to get back to Canterlot, use these before things get too out of hoof."
    Psychology has nothing to say on the courtship of dragons, but science will surely catch up in time.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

7. - Top - End - #217
    Titan in the Playground

"Very well, come on lets go!"
    They try to fly back towards Canterlot with Crystals in hoof.

8. - Top - End - #218
    Ogre in the Playground

Starlight shook her head. "No, i-it's fine, I'll teleport us there, it's faster," she said. She ignited her horn and attempted to teleport everyone at once, but instead only she disappeared, and only for a second. She suddenly reappeared, and fell to the ground, unconscious.
    Show

Kitty Lacuna by Kymme

Show

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

Jade stops and flies down to her, concerned.
    "....That isn't good."
    "......No it isn't."
    "what do we do?"
    Jade thinks upon this.
    ".....We still need to get these crystals and use them on them to finish this up. She'll probably be safe here, but everyone else won't if we let this continue."
    "No. We can't do that. We'd be abandoning a friend in the middle of the Everfree Forest. You don't abandon friends."
    "Well we need all six crystals and their bearers to defeat this thing, and Starlight isn't one of them, and she probably just needs rest according to occam's razor."
    "No, we have to help her. It wouldn't be right to do just leave her here."
    "I'm sure starlight would want us to move on without her and save the people that is her duty to save. If she's just tired and needs some sleep we'll have argued about this for nothing"
    "I'm sure that regardless of what she thinks that she needs help and to leave her to whatever fate would be wrong. She has a tendency to sacrifice more than anyone else. Its a bad habit and we shouldn't go along with it so that we can make sure she is okay, like true friends would."
    Masala looks at Artic and Vodkana sadly as if hoping they had some answer to this.

10. - Top - End - #220

We can't leave her HERE. Artic specifies. And leaving her in a warzone is completely out-of-the-question. Babysitting an unconscious pony offers no tactical advantage whatsoever. Find a safe place. A remote village, someone to look after her.

Then, we finish this.
    A metallic bang punctuates his sentence, as his armored hoofs bang together.

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Vodkana wordlessly tried to use her feline-ish tail and grab Starlight's hind leg.
    "Nyop." She agreed with Arctic and Masala.
    Thanks for the OOTSkage of OOTS art, Lord Raziere.

------
    My previouse Avater

Bazzilion legions of thanks to his highness Emperor Ing for the awesome avatar!

Who want to join some freeform Naruto Rp?
    http://www.giantitp.com/forums/showt...ound-ITP-OOC-1

12. - Top - End - #222
    Titan in the Playground

"Ok, lets find a village then. We got to hurry."
    Masala joins Vodkana in picking her up and they try to find a village. ideally one that is not attacked but if they need to plow through some enemies to get Starlight medical aid....well thats just what 23 is willing to do to make sure she lives.