New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Troll in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

Default O-Chul facts (revamped)

Older forumites may remember that after O-Chul did his stunt in the acid vat, an "O-Chul facts" popped into existance, and it eventually went over 1000 posts. I am surprised nothing similar came out after the kickstarter pdf. since O-Chul deserves one, I'm making it.
    Please, things that are potentially spoilery for the pdf are to be put under spoiler

O-Chul will take the hits so that others won't have to. That's why O-Chul often climbs chimneys of polluting factories and takes deep lungfuls; he breathes the poisonous gases so that others won't have to. Of course, given how though he is, it doesn't bother him at all.

O-Chul once stopped a war by walking in the middle of the battlefield with a bullseye painted on his chest insulting the mothers of every soldier present - by name. Everybody stopped figthing to shoot him, until they run out of bullets. then they were unable to hurt each other, and they were more inclined to bond over shooting that guy wh insulted their mothers anyway. O-Chul survived, then he went to all of the mothers he had insulted and apologized to each one of them.

O-Chul is trying to rid the oceans of plastic trash by eating it all himself, so that sealife won't choke on it. Of course this is only a temporary solution; plastic is not attacked by gastric fluids, and when O-Chul dies, it will be released back into the environment. Good thing O-Chul is immortal.

O-Chul has a plan to stop global warming: it involves putting him on a space rocket and firing him to a place between earth and sun, so he can block the sun's ray with his body just enough to compensate for greenhouse effect. It is speculated that exposure to the vacuum of space and extreme heat from the sun will kill him. After a while. Probably.

O-Chul, realising that he is the most desired man on the planet, has never married because it would be selfish for him to only stay with a girl, denyiing all others of the pleasure of his company. So he randomly draws a new girlfriend every day. that brough protests from men, who also claimed the privilege of being with him. So now O-Chul also takes turns with men. I hope I get drawn; I'm not gay, but for O-Chul I'd make an exception
    In memory of Evisceratus: he dreamed of a better world, but he lacked the class levels to make the dream come true.

Ridiculous monsters you won't take seriously even as they disembowel you

my take on the highly skilled professional: the specialized expert

2. - Top - End - #2
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: O-Chul facts (revamped)

Writing down the United States Constitution took less paper than the one you would need to fully write down O-Chul's costitution score.
    Quote Originally Posted by J.R.R. Tolkien, 1955
    I thought Tom Bombadil dreadful — but worse still was the announcer's preliminary remarks that Goldberry was his daughter (!), and that Willowman was an ally of Mordor (!!).

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

Kobold

O-Chul's tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Ogre in the Playground

There are several gods that have an O-Chul complex.
    -.____________________
    ./___________________()-------Ron Miel
    |...___________________--------sits down
    |..| |_________________()-------and starts
    |..|/__________________--------singing
    | ___________________()-------about gold

5. - Top - End - #5
    Orc in the Playground

AssassinGuy

Contrary to popular belief, O-Chul gives the Twelve Gods their powers, not the other way around. O-Chul is too humble to claim otherwise.

O-Chul's Holy Mount is the planet. He graciously lets everyone else in the Stickverse share it.

The reason the Snarl took so long to leak out of the destroyed Gates is because it needed to work up the courage to enter the same plane as O-Chul. Even now, the Snarl only reared its head because it thought O-Chul being on the other end of the planet would give it a fighting chance. It is wrong.

O-Chul was not paralyzed by Xykon's touch. He was such a gentleman that he thought it was only fair to give Xykon a sporting chance. Xykon doesn't know it yet, but everything has gone according to plan.

The Order of the Stick is a front for O-Chul to save the world. He just hates the spotlight.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyrous View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by skim172 View Post
    Incidentally, this is why you never see a group of halflings together. Their collective gravitational force could rip apart fabric of space-time. No halfling can ever spend too much time near another halfling, lest they end the planet as they know it. They live solitary lives, separated from their own mothers from infancy, for the sake of the planet. It is a grave burden they bear...
    There are three halflings at the Godsmoot. Guess how the Gods will destroy the world if Dvalin votes yes.

6. - Top - End - #6
    Bugbear in the Playground

AssassinGuy

O-Chul gave Toughness lessons to Chuck Norris.

Bruce Wayne really wanted his secret identity to be O-Chul.

O-Chul beats rock, paper, and scissors.

Sigourney Weaver once said, "I say we drop O-Chul on them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    Also, everything Darth Paul just said.
    Namer Of MitD Threads
    Charter Member and Head Ninja of Peelee's Lotsey Ninjas
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    [furiously scribbles notes on how Darth Paul is the MitD]

7. - Top - End - #7

The comic converted to 3.5 for the sole purpose of nerfing O-Chul. It didn't work.
    Last edited by thereaper; 2017-05-30 at 05:57 AM.

8. - Top - End - #8
    Pixie in the Playground

ElfPirate

The other day Chuck Norris realized he needed someone to draw inspiration from, because even super tough guys need people to look up to on occasion. His choice of hero was... O'Chul. :)

9. - Top - End - #9
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Paul View Post
    O-Chul gave Toughness lessons to Chuck Norris.
    O-Chul beats rock, paper, and scissors.
    Nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Paul View Post
    Sigourney Weaver once said, "I say we drop O-Chul on them from orbit. It's the only way to be sure."
    The had to drop O-Chul from the cast of the movie Alien, because when he was on set the alien always went back into its egg and would not come out until he left.
    Quote Originally Posted by thereaper View Post
    The comic converted to 3.5 for the sole purpose of nerfing O-Chul. It didn't work.
    Tiers of joy ...
    Last edited by KorvinStarmast; 2017-05-30 at 08:46 AM.

10. - Top - End - #10
    Orc in the Playground

RogueGuy

When Lien and O-Chul crossed the ocean to get to the north pole, O-Chul could have walked on the seafloor the whole way without breathing. However, it would have been impolite to leave Lien so far behind.
    Now, Back to Lurking!
    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant
    I think I'm going to defer to his wiser judgment in this case, because I'm probably going to keep writing responses and that will only lead to me getting myself in trouble somehow.
    - I should follow this advice more often.

Belkar's Death Countdown best guess: 31/49 days used before Belkar is gone forever more! - updated to morning at 1190!

Hey, its the Blog where I write! Dice Roles

11. - Top - End - #11
    Troll in the Playground

WolfInSheepsClothing

spellcasters were made so overpowered in an attempt to balance o-chul. of course, said attempt failed miserably.
    In memory of Evisceratus: he dreamed of a better world, but he lacked the class levels to make the dream come true.

Ridiculous monsters you won't take seriously even as they disembowel you

my take on the highly skilled professional: the specialized expert

12. - Top - End - #12
    Ettin in the Playground

When O-Chul jumps in the water he doesn't get wet, the water gets O-Chul-ed.

13. - Top - End - #13
    Titan in the Playground

It is said the Tarrasque has no weakness. This is because it is actually O-chul from the future.

Alternate ending: The Tarrasque is O-chul's son.
    Avy by Thormag
    Spoiler
    Show

14. - Top - End - #14

AssassinGuy

O-Chul shrugs off more damage before breakfast than most PCs take all day.

The Twelve Gods have slated O-Chul's Cojones to become a +5 Holy Artifact in the event of his death.

All monster Damage Reduction stats had to be revised; They didn't take O-Chul into account. Nothing stops O-Chul.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grey_Wolf_c View Post
    Also, everything Darth Paul just said.
    Namer Of MitD Threads
    Charter Member and Head Ninja of Peelee's Lotsey Ninjas
    Quote Originally Posted by Peelee View Post
    [furiously scribbles notes on how Darth Paul is the MitD]