New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Tome of Battle Conversion Maneuvers System [PEACH]

I am going to be developing the system for maneuvers here, and then transferring it over to the original Homebrewery, which can be found in my signature.
    Last edited by Llama513; 2017-06-03 at 02:32 PM.

2. - Top - End - #2

Default Re: Tome of Battle Conversion Maneuvers System WIP [PEACH]

I have placed in the stances, fundamental techniques, and the maneuvers from Desert Wind, I will be fine tuning these before moving on to the other disciplines, to get the system working, as well as keeping the material that I am working with smaller, fine tuning of wording, and tweaking of functionality due to the new system will be coming soon
    Last edited by Llama513; 2017-06-01 at 07:45 PM.

3. - Top - End - #3

Default Re: Tome of Battle Conversion Maneuvers System [PEACH]

Bump. I added the other maneuvers in, I will be adding the details on how to read the maneuvers in a bit, but I think it is a good start, I haven't gone through and really decided what should be short and long rest quite yet, I have a basic system that I was using that I think gives a good basis but I am sure that there will be maneuvers that will be changed to either short or long rest

4. - Top - End - #4

Default Re: Tome of Battle Conversion Maneuvers System [PEACH]

Bump. I have put in the new system for maneuvers, there may still be a few details that need ironing out, that will come with playtesting, but I believe that the classes should still be playable.

As such this I will still be happy to answer critiques here, but most of the development should hopefully, be in the forum thread for the full material