New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 8 of 50 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171833 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #211
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: The Elder Scrolls XIII: Born Under a Certain Sign

Maces are much less terrible at higher levels when you're trying to punch through enemy armor. Early on swords or axes are better.

Anyone else miss the weapon enhancing spells from SkyRe? Those and aura's are two things I really liked that neither Apocalypse nor Ordinator.
    I am trying out LPing. Check out my channel here: Triaxx2

2. - Top - End - #212
    Librarian in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    This is painfully true, although Speech still levels even if you sell your junk for free.
    That's good to know. I've turned off the "sell as group" setting in SkyUI to let me make more Speech levels.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    *Mutant Dawn for Savage Worlds!
    *The One Deck Engine: Gaming on a budget
    Written by Me on DriveThru RPG
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

3. - Top - End - #213
    Firbolg in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Triaxx View Post
    Anyone else miss the weapon enhancing spells from SkyRe? Those and aura's are two things I really liked that neither Apocalypse nor Ordinator.
    A little. Auras not so much but I do miss the Shift spell.
    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).

4. - Top - End - #214
    Titan in the Playground

The early auras were useful because they compensated a bit for playstyle weaknesses. The later ones were a bit of a pain, since they tended to hit friendlies and caused problems, but they were useful in dungeons.

Shift spell?

So... a mod has appeared on the front page of the Nexus: Thieves Guild for the Good Guys which makes for a more robin hood style thief. Which in turn leads to Dark Brotherhood for the Good Guys which keeps you as an assassin, but provides some moral support for your murderous tendencies. And that mentioned: Innocence Lost Alternative which lets you turn Grelod in, and have her killed while resisting arrest.

Just because I know some people would want to play these quests while not being puppy eatingly evil. The first also has an option to completely tell Brynjolf to stuff his offer and shut down the quest line permanently.
    Last edited by Triaxx; 2017-06-22 at 08:17 PM.

5. - Top - End - #215
    Titan in the Playground

AssassinGuy

I feel like the Vigilants are remnants from an earlier build where equipment and spell use was more like morrowind and Oblivion, with more equipment slots, and spells not being a weapon. The character concept works better in Oblivion, and even better in Morrowind where you can wear full plate under your robes.
    “Evil is evil. Lesser, greater, middling, it's all the same. Proportions are negotiated, boundaries blurred. I'm not a pious hermit, I haven't done only good in my life. But if I'm to choose between one evil and another, then I prefer not to choose at all.”

6. - Top - End - #216

Shift spell?
    Whoops, that's actually from PerMa now that I think of it. Same author, different time. Wish they finished PerMa and it was more compatible with other mods without the whole PaMa thing.
    Homebrew
    Please feel free to PM me any thoughts on my homebrew (or comment in the thread if it's not too old).

7. - Top - End - #217
    Orc in the Playground

The first also has an option to completely tell Brynjolf to stuff his offer and shut down the quest line permanently.
    Now if only there was a good mod that allowed me to play as Riften's Dark Knight. It's a crying shame that you can't send the whole Thieves' Guild packing and put someone respectable in the Jarl's seat.

Though I suppose then I would need a Joker analogue...

Alternatively, I'd like to start my own meadery and buy up all Maven's shares, but I suppose we've seen what happens to people who try that one. I'd have to invest in some kind of fire-proof beehive. Or fire-proof bees. Now that would be a fun surprise for whatever guild flunky they sent on the job.
    Last edited by Shoreward; 2017-06-22 at 10:54 PM.

(Created by me. I should probably put that on there somewhere.)

8. - Top - End - #218
    Bugbear in the Playground

Jorrvaskr, Evening Star 18
    After I returned from hunting down an escaped criminal near Riverwood, Skjor told me he had something "special" for me, and to meet him under the Skyforge after dark. The secrecy is somewhat concerning, but then, I already know that "The Circle" has its share of secrets. Whatever it is, I guess I'm just cooling my heels in Whiterun for the rest of the day.

Gallows Rock, Evening Star 18
    Skjor and Aela brought me to the Underforge to perform the ritual to make me one of them: a Werewolf. I accepted. I had been thinking about this for the last two weeks, and still wasn't entirely sure, but in the moment I went along with it. What happened immediately after drinking the beast blood is lost to me, when I regained my senses, Aela had dragged me out to Gallows Rock to hunt. Those brigands that attacked us in Dustman's Cairn, they call themselves the Silver Hand, and style themselves as werewolf hunters. I believe I had run into them elsewhere in the past; all that distinguishes them from common bandits are the silvered weapons and a particular hatred of lycanthropes. They'll attack travellers on the road just a readily as any other highwaymen.
    The Silver Hand had a base here in Gallows Rock. Skjor had gone ahead, ostensibly to scout, but he charged in alone and got himself cut off. Aela and I found his body as we cleared out the fort ourselves.
    Aela has plans to keep bringing the fight to the Hand. Not only are they "werewolf hunters", but they go out of their way to aggravate the Companions. A group that has a shard of Wuuthrad has moved into Treva's Watch. That will be my next target.

Treva's Watch, Evening Star 20
    Everything seems more... intense now. Smells, sounds... emotions. I felt a rising anger as I passed an Imperial patrol on my way here, almost enough for me to lash out. Almost. I've been weighing up joining the Stormcloaks myself, and now I may just have to.

Clearing out Treva's Watch was no issue. I've been here before, I already knew how to bypass the defenses. And now I had new power. I cut loose the beast, shifting into my beast form voluntarily for the first time. The result was a bloodbath. These hunters are woefully unprepared as I have only begun to understand my powers. Still, there's something thrilling about hunting like this. I'm eager to return to Jorrvaskr and take on a new job.

Windhelm, Evening Star 25
    Over the last several days I've hunted down two more groups of Silver Hand on Aela's information, as well as taken more work from the brothers. My last job had me destroy a bandit gang over in Eastmarch. A simple job, and I've come to the hold's city to spend the night.

I had heard about a child trying to get someone assassinated living in the city. I payed him a visit; Aventus Aretino was performing the ceremony meant to call the Dark Brotherhood. He mistook me for one of them, understandable since I was there all cloak, hood and mask, and told be about the abuses suffered in Honorhall Orphanage down in Riften. It sounds like the matron there is a right rotten piece of work, and that warrants further investigation next time I'm in Riften.

Riften, Evening Star 26
    I briefly visited Whiterun today, Vilkas has a job for me that needs a trip to Solstheim to recover a lost heirloom. Oddly enough, a lost Dawnguard relic might also be in the same area. I decided to head to Riften first, for bolts and... other things.

A brief visit to Honorhall confirmed everything that Aventus said. I may well have killed her without being asked if I had witnessed this before. A single bolt from the shadows ended Grelod The Kind's life and I left, quietly leaving Riften to begin travelling back north, stopping for the night as the moon rose.

Windhelm, Evening Star 27
    I returned to Windhelm to make the trip to Solstheim. I told Aventus that Grelod was dead, and he gave me an engraved silver plate as payment.

Both the Rune Hammer and the heirloom axe were to be found at a run-down house in Solstheim. Some bandits had made it their base, after the previous inhabitant died. There was a dwemer machine under the basement, but no apparent function to it. I found the axe and hammer stashed nearby. I made my way back to Raven Rock and took the ship back with a quickness, Solstheim still puts me on edge. A courier was waiting for me at Windhelm with a note. I'll read it in the morning, this has been far to much travel for one day.

9. - Top - End - #219
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Mark Hall View Post
    I need to get 5k pretty quickly to afford my first house, so I can start adopting every orphan I can find (already have a mod that lets me get 6, which is every child living in the open, plus the one girl at the orphanage, with an extra slot)
    Calm down, Angelina Jolie.

10. - Top - End - #220

I need to get 5k pretty quickly to afford my first house, so I can start adopting every orphan I can find (already have a mod that lets me get 6, which is every child living in the open, plus the one girl at the orphanage, with an extra slot)
    If you travel from Riften to Markarth and back, it should pass enough time to reset all the shops, plus you'll be able to sell all the loot you pick up on the way, so you won't run out of stuff to sell. Assuming you go on foot at least part of the way.
    Homebrew

11. - Top - End - #221
    Titan in the Playground

Removing the thieves guild, option A) Destroy the Thieves Guild
    Option B) Disband the Thieves Guild

12. - Top - End - #222

I am sad right now. I just finished recording Morrowind #15. At one point, we found a daedric shrine, and the daedra spawned wielding an actual daedric spear, perfect for our spear-man Chord.

And then he killed me. And when I respawned, he was back to dwemer gear.

I thought I might cry.

EDIT: I mean, on the plus side, I've got like fifty thousand dollars worth of assorted orcish gear, so... you know, ups and downs.
    Last edited by Balmas; 2017-06-24 at 11:06 AM.
    I run a Let's Play channel! Check it out!
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

13. - Top - End - #223
    Titan in the Playground

I know that feeling entirely too well.

14. - Top - End - #224

Quote Originally Posted by Sporeegg View Post
    Calm down, Angelina Jolie.
    I am really a reverse Angelina, since I'm coming from Elsweyr to adopt all the white orphans running around.

Of course, lacking a Khajiit woman to marry, I will marry Ysolla, since she at least LIKES Khajiit.
    The Cranky Gamer
    *It isn't realism, it's verisimilitude; the appearance of truth within the framework of the game.
    *Picard management tip: Debate honestly. The goal is to arrive at the truth, not at your preconception.
    There are almost 400,000 threads on this site. If you need me to address a thread as a moderator, include a link.

15. - Top - End - #225
    Ogre in the Playground

I am really a reverse Angelina, since I'm coming from Elsweyr to adopt all the white orphans running around.

Of course, lacking a Khajiit woman to marry, I will marry Ysolla, since she at least LIKES Khajiit.
    She's probably fine with any secret drug trafficking too.

16. - Top - End - #226

Quote Originally Posted by Kareeah_Indaga View Post
    She's probably fine with any secret drug trafficking too.
    Screw secret! I bought these drugs, fair and square, off the shady cat who hangs around the gate!

Except for the ones I stole off that guy at the docks, after my demon set him on fire.
    The Cranky Gamer

17. - Top - End - #227
    Ogre in the Playground

Screw secret! I bought these drugs, fair and square, off the shady cat who hangs around the gate!

Except for the ones I stole off that guy at the docks, after my demon set him on fire.
    I think the creepiest part about the drug dealers wandering Skyrim is that I can't find them or their droplist in the Creation Kit. Where are they coming from?!!

18. - Top - End - #228
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Kareeah_Indaga View Post
    I think the creepiest part about the drug dealers wandering Skyrim is that I can't find them or their droplist in the Creation Kit. Where are they coming from?!!
    They're smuggling in drugs from the Oblivion Construction Set. ;)
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

19. - Top - End - #229

Quote Originally Posted by Balmas View Post
    I am sad right now. I just finished recording Morrowind #15. At one point, we found a daedric shrine, and the daedra spawned wielding an actual daedric spear, perfect for our spear-man Chord.

And then he killed me. And when I respawned, he was back to dwemer gear.

I thought I might cry.

EDIT: I mean, on the plus side, I've got like fifty thousand dollars worth of assorted orcish gear, so... you know, ups and downs.
    If you really want to obtain a daedric spear, there's a relatively easy quest that offers one as a reward and there's also one which can be found somewhere in the world that you could reach relatively quickly from most places in Vvardenfell.

UESP also seems to indicate that the script on a cursed item can be triggered again if you drop it and pick it back up, so you could farm Daedra Lords from a cursed item if you don't mind gaming the system a bit.

20. - Top - End - #230
    Titan in the Playground

Really? Because I can't go ten feet without running into Skooma dealers. Orc's, Khajiit, Argonian's, might as well run around going WTB Skooma, over my head.

21. - Top - End - #231

Abandoned Shack, Evening Star 27
    I've been... approached by the Dark Brotherhood. They took notice when I 'stole' that contract, but rather than kill me they want to recruit me. They went through a lot of trouble to do this, and I'm...intrigued. I think I will follow up on this.

Falkreath Sanctuary, Evening Star 29
    I went back to Jorrvaskr, not just to hand over the axe, but because I wanted Meeko to stay there. I think it's getting to dangerous for him to travel with me, and I don't think it would be a good idea to have him with me for this.

With that out of the way, I made the trip over to Falkreath, and found the Brotherhood's home, as described. I gave the password, and was allowed access. Astrid, the leader here and the one who recruited me, greeted me at the entrance. I guess she was confident I'd accept. She told me to meet the "Family", and gave me a suit of the armour they use. I quite like it, but I think I'll return to my coat of plates when I need to look like a warrior.

It's quite the eclectic mix of personalities here, including a werewolf and a child-like vampire. My contact for contracts is a fellow Redguard swordsman, who gave me some small jobs with which to prove myself. Most of the Family think I'm not going to survive long. They don't know me very well.

Forgotten Crypt, Morning Star 1
    Bounty hunter, vampire hunter, assassin... it's all the same thing. Over the last few days I hunted and killed and escaped criminal, and forced the information of a vampire's location from it's friend, and killed him in his hiding place. And that was just work for the Companions and Dawnguard. The three targets from Nazir may have been... less acceptable in general, but I don't know what that convict was put away for, or even if that vampire had any crimes beyond being one. All the same, as long as it's payed for.

With all this done, it's time to return to my employers for my pay. Maybe the Brotherhood will have a more interesting hunt for me now that I've proven I can do the job.

22. - Top - End - #232

Man, I havent checked this in a few days and just saw the links to those 'for good guys' mods. I'd already seen the thieves guild one but Im mostly past that quest in my current playthrough, hadn't noticed the dark brotherhood one though...

Ugh now Im getting the urge to restart again >__<

3DS friend code: 0748-2783-1667
    Mii name: Sajiri

Ruya avatar by me!
    My Tumblr (more active than Deviantart these days)
    My DeviantART
    (It's mostly old art)

23. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

Yeah, I just restarted with a Two-handed sword Nord, after working out my Ninja Wizard was able to win nearly any fight.

Go ahead and do it. It's fun.

24. - Top - End - #234

Morrowind part 14 is up!

There's not much to say here, really, besides "We went down a series of ruins along the southwest of Vvardenfell, killing any who were hostile to us. Most of the ruins had unpronounceable names."
    Currently, we're playing through New Vegas as Gabriel de la Cruz, merchant and mercenary extraordinaire!

25. - Top - End - #235
    Titan in the Playground

I've given up attempting to mod Morrowind. I think I'm going to end up being totally, depressingly vanilla.

On the other hand, it looks like Oblivion will be way more fun. Just have to pick a race to play as. Going Thieves Guild Dark Brotherhood, vampire, just for the challenge.

26. - Top - End - #236

Let's Play Morrowind: A Whole New World! is up.

I've figured it out! Those boots that Pemenie gave me aren't useless after all! After a bit of experimentation, I found that the initial blinding only attacks once, immediately on putting on the boots. If I have a high resistance to magicka when I put the boots on, I can resist being blinded, while still benefiting from the massively increased speed. Wearing the boots, I can walk faster than I used to be able to run! What's more, it's transformed levitation from an achingly slow and inefficient form of transport to combining the best effects of jump, fast swim, and water walking. I can go anywhere at speeds I hadn't dreamed of before!

I've also come to a realization, I think. You know that I came here against my will. The imperial guard grabbed me in the tavern, shoved me in irons, and shipped me here to Vvardenfell. I didn't want to be here, and there's still a part of me that resents the disruption of my life. When I left Seyda Neen, I had one goal in mind: get to Balmora, shove the package into Caius' hands, and then work enough to pay for passage back to High Rock.

It's been a month, almost. Kinda lost track of time, between exploring new areas, training with Caius, and running around Vvardenfell. And I'm richer than I've ever been in my life. I have twelve-thousand septims in pocket, and almost fifty-thousand septims' worth of looted goods in a chest in my Mages Guild quarters from my most recent excursion into the daedric ruins. At the same time, my abilities have risen far above what I was able to do in Jehanna.

At some point, it stopped being about getting home and started being about "We're onto a good thing here. How far can we take this?" Hell, I might even get around to investigating Vivec, after I've had my fill of exploration.

========

When I teleported back to Ashalmimilkala--I swear they make the names hard to pronounce on purpose--I was greeted with a daedra cheerfully swinging an ebony staff at my face. I only survived because I was quick enough on my feet to get some room for summoning. When the daedra lay dead in the water, I gave it a few extra pokes, just to make sure it was dead.

Stepping out of the ruins, I saw two things that looked interesting: one of those dunmer strongholds to the east, and another daedric ruin to the south. I figured I could do both quickly enough.

The dunmer stronghold was first. Hlormaren had the standard few people who hated me on sight and required stabbing, but when I got to the bottom floor, I found a slaving operation instead. I grit my teeth, and looked for the slaver who looked most threatening so I could do some more stabbing. The slaves thanked me for their freedom. Strangely, none of the rest of the slavers objected to me walking in, stabbing one of them, and freeing their slaves. Maybe it was a change of heart, or maybe the head slaver was just a jerk to the rest of them.

Either way, after a short swim through Hlormaren's sewer system, I emerged in the Bitter coast, and made for the daedric ruin I'd spotted before. Ashurnibibi was like most daedric ruins I'd seen so far--all uncomfortable juts and spurs, with more angles than dyslexic heaven. Two orcs outside greeted me, and one even gave me a few tips on how to sneak more effectively. The inside, however, was a different story, with two orcs rushing me with warhammers. I shrugged, stabbed them, and collected the loot. I was much more surprised to find that there was also an underwater section, and a secret door with a trapped imperial legion member behind it. As he left, I took the time to loot a shrine, and stabbed the daedra that appeared when I touched the heart on the altar.

========

As I studied my map, I realized I was pretty close to Seyda Neen. If I made for there, I could just take the silt-strider back to Balmora. However, from where I was standing, I could see a small town--even smaller than Gnaar Mok--and a sunken ship. Hla Oad turned out to be nothing special, so I forgot about it and kept moving. The ship was more interesting, with a number of small ash statues in the belly of the ship.

Most interesting, though, was what happened as I ambled towards Seyda Neen. I'd been musing to myself about how these boots had opened up a whole new world of transport to me, when a yodeling came from up even higher than I'd been. A man came rushing straight down, and crumpled on impact with a sickly squelch. When I checked his body, he had three scrolls that, if I was reading them right, would massively boost your ability to jump for a short time--short enough that the spell would die before you came back down, and so would the unfortunate caster.

I shrugged. Maybe the world is weird enough without my going out to find more of it.

27. - Top - End - #237
    Titan in the Playground

Anyone know anything about Skyrim's Kernel32 errors? I know the obvious solution is to upgrade to SE but I'd rather not.

28. - Top - End - #238

Balmas:
    - Fjol the Outlaw, as his name might suggest, is a Nord, and in Morrowind Nords are completely immune to frost damage as well as being highly resistant (50%) to shock damage. Incidentally, he's quest-related and you may be able to get paid for killing him if you speak to an NPC who just wants to tell you a little story that he thinks would be so much better if it ended in a bloodbath.
    - The slavers in Hlormaren are normally hostile, but you apparently have a high enough combined Reputation and Personality score that those NPCs had a high enough disposition towards you to remain neutral (at least until you started attacking them). This may also happen with other normally-hostile NPCs and is just a quirk in the game's system. The majority of the slavers of Hlormaren are unimportant and killing them does not cause any issues for later quests, though you might want to avoid killing one of the slavers on the roof since it matters to the Morag Tong that you not kill quest targets before receiving the quest.
    - If you want to pick up books and scrolls without reading them, then walk up relatively close to it, open your inventory, click on the book with your mouse to pick it up from the world, and drop it in your inventory.

29. - Top - End - #239

Raldbthar, Morning Star 4
    I've received my first "Real Job" for the Brotherhood. I contacted Muiri, a shop assistant in Markarth, who wanted me to kill a bandit leader named Alain Dufont. Furthermore, she offered me a bonus if I would kill Nilsine Shatter-Shield in Windhelm.

Dufont and his gang were based in a dwemer ruin called Raldbthar. I decided this was a good opportunity to cut loose, and shifted into my beast form to attack them. I rampaged through the bandits, killing Dufont and everyone with him. The bandits had only occupied the areas of the ruin closest to the entrance. I explored the rest of the ruin, in human form as the beast has no interest in Animunculi. I discovered another way into Blackreach at the end, and a fragment of a curious blue crystal token.

I'll pay Nilsine a visit tomorrow.

Windhelm, Morning Star 5
    How delightful. There's already a killer in town, targeting young women no less. That will certainly make my life easier, why suspect the traveller when there's a serial killer already around? I quietly dealt with Nilsine when she was alone and hid her body, it'll be a while before her death is discovered.

Nevertheless, I felt the need to uncover this killer. Integrating myself with the local authorities wouldn't hurt, either. So I spoke to the steward about helping with the investigation. Questioning the witnesses didn't help, but a blood trail leading away from where the body was found did. An abandoned house, within I found journals, a distinctive amulet, and a necromantic ritual altar hidden behind a false panel in a wardrobe. I've been told by a local curiosities dealer that this amulet belongs to the court wizard. I'll question him tomorrow.

Morning Star 6
    That went quicker than I expected. I spoke to the court mage Wuunferth the Unliving. The amulet wasn't his, but he identified it as a necromantic artifact. Knowing necromancy was involved, he deduced that the next attack would have to occur soon, in the market square. I don't think he figured quite how soon, as almost as soon as I went to the market to look for a good vantage I spotted the curioso dealer creeping up on a woman with a knife. He didn't see me, and I took him down with a crossbow bolt before he could strike. I searched his shop, finding the evidence of him being the killer, which I presented to the steward. Oh, if only I arrived sooner, maybe Nilsine might have been saved. Ha!

I've begun travelling west. I'll be stopping off in Dawnstar on my way back to the sanctuary.

Morning Star 7
    The Dawnguard had me assassinate a vampire in the jarl's court. I managed to 'acquire' evidence of the fiend's nature, which I presented to Skald. There was no interference as I shot the vampire in the head in front of the guards.

Wreck of the Orphan's Tear, Morning Star 8
    I came out here, north of Solitude, to hunt down a bandit leader for a bounty. I've done so, but the weather, already freezing, has turned completely hostile as a blizzard has blown in, with no sign of abating. Even in my tent, the entrance of which is almost on top of my fire, I can feel the chill. I can't just wait around, if it doesn't clear by tomorrow only I'll take what firewood I can from the bandit's campsite and head onward.

Ilinalta's Deep, Morning Star 9. Night of the Full Moon
    I write this in the morning of the 10th, as the night was lost to me. Yesterday I made my way south, stopping briefly at Solitude to claim a bounty, and then at Markarth to report to Muiri and receive my pay. Far better bay than any job I've had with the Companions, though in the future Astrid will be expecting a cut.

While it was late, I decided to keep moving towards Falkreath, as I had both a job for the Companions and, of course, to report to Astrid. It's just as well I did, as I hadn't been keeping track of the phases of Masser, and that night was the night. I don't really remember much of what happened, only that I hunted, and that when I returned to my senses, I was in a ruined fort surrounded by robed corpses and the tell-tale ashes of destroyed undead.

It's only dawn, and I'm exhausted. I should make my way back to the Sanctuary all the same. I should also check the Roadside Ruins that I was headed to for my merc job, I think I was just about there when I shifted, maybe I completed the job and cleared out the spriggans while hunting.

30. - Top - End - #240

So, playing with the Uncapper, I find something interesting... my play style REALLY changes.

Illusion has always been a level-grind for me. Muffle in the morning, Muffle in the Evening, Muffle at Suppertime. If I'm travelling, SOP is summon my bodyguard (Frost Atronach until I can get Dremora Lord), walk along, cast muffle until my bodyguard's duration is almost up, resummon, and repeat. Without an Uncapper, than meant my Illusion seldom had perks, because it was getting reset to nothing before being built up again. Seriously, my lady orc playthrough had Illusion legendaried something like 4 or 5 times.

With the uncapper? I am using the hell out of illusion. Master of Mind, Kindred Mage, and the Fury perk means I can use that little beginning Fury spell to cause lots of problems, and distract people from hitting me... I was able to send The Skinner after the rest of his companions with that.
    The Cranky Gamer