Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 153031323334353637383940
Results 1,171 to 1,182 of 1182
  1. - Top - End - #1171
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: Campaign Quotes, No Context Edition VI: Good. Bad. I'm the one with the pun.

"Villain kidnaps dragon, villain ransoms dragon for a bigger dragon, dragon kidnaps hero, princess is actually another dragon, princess kills dragon, princess saves hero."

2. - Top - End - #1172
    Colossus in the Playground

Default Re: Campaign Quotes, No Context Edition VI: Good. Bad. I'm the one with the pun.

Quote Originally Posted by Gallade View Post
    "Villain kidnaps dragon, villain ransoms dragon for a bigger dragon, dragon kidnaps hero, princess is actually another dragon, princess kills dragon, princess saves hero."
    Wow, my brain had to sit down a moment to parse that amazing crazy train plot.

Sniper: “Sleeping in the bathroom, next to a corpse that refuses to decay, wasn't necessarily on my bucket list.”

Love: “I've got all four legs.”
    Rose: “Over-achiever.”
    Sniper: “Technically, she has-- what? Thirty-two legs?”
    Love: “I can control up to twelve bodies. I'm a little shy of fifty legs. My question is why is Star only wearing two socks while I'm wearing 48?”
    Sniper: "Because, apparently, you're more leggy.”

Rose: “She’s got too many eyes and I think we should shave the potato.”

Sniper: “Hey, bulkhead. Now that you're done warming up your mare, get in here before breakfast gets cold.”
    Brazen: “Right... Right... Getting up... Probably pissed... Wake up Seafire... We need to get presentable before the others send out a search party.”
    Seafire: (throws pillow) “"Buck you... Oh... wait, I already did.”

Love: “Does this look infected to you?”

Rose: “I’m checking to ensure Cabal is still a pony. Because if this is a changeling, then he's already been replaced and Rose is gonna smack a filly.”
    Love: “I suppose there isn't any harm in checking as long as Rose doesn't start a riot. Unexpected riots aren't a good thing!”
    Sniper: “Now watch as Cabal just has a bad case of halitosis or something.”
    Rose: “I’m more than happy to accept that result. If the anticipation was any more stressed, I’d give birth to a litter of kittens.”

Chrysalis: “As for working together, I stand behind the phrase that 'none of us are as stupid as all of us together'. If we did this by committee, we’d take a year to decide anything. So sit down. Do as you're told. And don't you dare to question me again!
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    GitP Player Registry Entry

3. - Top - End - #1173
    Bugbear in the Playground

Ruya: You wouldn't turn on me? Abandon me?
    Shirokumo: What?! No! What the f*** is going on here?
    Ruya: You could have left me in Llumala after you were revived, you didnt need me to carry you through the light anymore. You don't regret that?
    Shirokumo: Yeah
    Ruya: ....
    Shirokumo: You make me f***ing walk everywhere now.

The very serious conversations when a (sort of) arranged marriage between a good and an evil character happens.
    Last edited by Sajiri; 2018-07-13 at 11:11 AM.

3DS friend code: 0748-2783-1667
    Mii name: Sajiri

Ruya avatar by me!
    My Tumblr (more active than Deviantart these days)
    My DeviantART
    (It's mostly old art)

4. - Top - End - #1174
    Pixie in the Playground

SamuraiGuy

Danger Noodle (Yes that is the character's name): "The goblins are obsessed with lint because they worship the god of lint."
    Magus: "I concur, that makes sense"
    Xaran (Paladin): "There is no goblin god of lint."
    Danger Noodle: "Not yet, I will become the god of lint."
    Magus: "That is simultaneously the most and least ambitious thing I have ever heard."

5. - Top - End - #1175
    Dwarf in the Playground

"You may have adopted two harpies and a demon-possessed human girl, but my wife AND daughter will both be twice my size in a few years. Also my grandpa was a five headed snake who asked me to kill him just so I could inherit his cult. I think my family is a bit more messed up than youts."
    Last edited by Gallade; 2018-07-13 at 02:11 PM.

6. - Top - End - #1176
    Pixie in the Playground

"You said the tree has a face, is it a human face like Thomas the tank engine?"

7. - Top - End - #1177
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Do you think Sambethe the oracle knew we were going to kill everyone in the Holy Land and tried to warn the others, but they didn't believe her?"
    "What if before we killed them they thought to themselves: 'Sambethe once told me the Knot was gonna roll me'?"

8. - Top - End - #1178
    Troll in the Playground

Drex: "Good news: No sign of strep throat. Bad news: Drex not know why your ponish sounds like tiny blue fish speaking whale."
    ???: "I imagine that would be because of the tongue depressor."
    Drex: "Oh, yeah. Drex forget."

Love: "Thanks Doc. I like you."
    Drex: "Drex raptor, not boat mooring point."
    Love: "I meant doctor."
    Drex: "Drex not actually doctor. Colleges not understand accelerated tissue growth, due to genetic modification and cloning practices, should create exemption to age requirements."

Discord: *splits a wall in two to make a door and walks in like he owns the place* "Oh good! Superheroes. Just the sort of ponies I need."
    Love: "Thanks for the entrance! It really opened up the room!"

Radiance: "He seems like prime villain material to me."
    Matter-horn: "As long as he doesn't steal any major landmarks during his visit, we'll be alright."

Fluttershy: "Oh my! This isn't my pantry."
    Radiance: "This is an active portal between dimensions? Astounding! It's so... so... sublime compared to most existing Jump Tech. Wait, wait, wait. Did you say your pantry​?"
    Fluttershy: "Yes? I...I think so. I was looking for, um, sugar cubes. I'm sorry, should I leave?"

Discord: *falls over laughter* "Practical applications?"

Love: "Oh, no. My only way home has disappeared. I guess I'll just have to stay on this exciting new world, full of mystery and adventure for a while longer. I was so ready to leave and forgo all the exploring that has my heart pounding!"
    <BEAT>
    Love: "Let's have tea! Tea does really, truly sounds lovely!"

Matter-Horn: "I am the Masked Matter-horn. The dinosaur tormenting gold coins in the corner is Drex--"
    Drex: *shouting over the sounds of screaming* "Drex playing with new friends, not tormenting!"

9. - Top - End - #1179

"You may have adopted two harpies and a demon-possessed human girl, but my wife AND daughter will both be twice my size in a few years."
    Are they dragons?

Nick: "Did this guy have an allergic reaction to police brutality?"

GM: "The ADM system doesn't swipe like Tinder."
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2018-07-15 at 12:03 PM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #1180
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Are they dragons?
    Nope, giantborn Tritons.

"...and of course with the machine being built around a tiny rift to the Negative Energy Plane it's also a handy garbage disposal solution."

11. - Top - End - #1181

Nope, giantborn Tritons.
    Well that's efficient.

GM: “Do you get the impression Chrysalis is a mite peeved right now?”
    Rose: “Like how cancer is a 'small' health problem?”
    Sniper: “Brought about by the ever-present radiation of this Fallout-knockoff.”

Rose: “At least I made it clear I was sticking my hoof in the electrical socket.”

Rose: “If I were Wildcat, I'd be perfectly in my right to shove a Big Chicken Dinner in Rose's face.”

Love: “Our mission objective is to capture [Hyper Thought]. I understand Rose wants him dead (and doesn't mind him suffering) though.”
    Rose: “Point of correction for the record—I don’t want Hyper Thought dead. I just wouldn't mind if someone else kills him. It's more apathy and less anger.”

Love: “Would bugbutt want some muffins?”
    Rose: “Eww, ours are laced with tear gas.”
    Love: “We can ask cabal about the gas. If it's safe enough, Love will volunteer to eat one of the muffins!”
    Rose: “I can think of several reasons why you shouldn't eat tear gas.”

Rose: “Bah, I'm a doctor, not a pencil-pusher.”

Love: “My delusions are real! I know it!”
    Digo Dragon - Artist

12. - Top - End - #1182
    Pixie in the Playground

SwashbucklerGuy

DM: It does not acknowledge your pleads for a parley.
    Player: What!? Why not!?
    DM: Well, it's a bed; and beds don't talk.
    Last edited by ElChad; Today at 10:11 AM.