New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 51 of 51 FirstFirst ... 264142434445464748495051
Results 1,501 to 1,504 of 1504
  1. - Top - End - #1501
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: One Piece V: Black Leg Wedding

Hoping he doesn't. He just had a power boost, another one would feel a bit too soon. That's why I think they have Big mom here, to basically cover up for Luffy. Luffy Right now should just be around the level of Commander, but still just barely above.
    yeah i do think thats very clear. Both that Luffy is not up to the task of fighting a Yonko. And that we have Big Mom here for that reason.
    But also i think to give us a clear view of both Big Mom and Kaido in their full glory. We would not get to see that if they were not fighting someone on their own level. And i doubt there will be many others in whats left of the story.
    They are remnants of the previous generation. And kinda need to get out of the way if things are to head for a final clash between Luffy and Blackbeard.

Also, a nice little teaser about Zorro having ancestors who came from Wano.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar

2. - Top - End - #1502
    Colossus in the Playground

Yeah I agree its probably a bit soon to give luffy another power boost, although, the sheer way he was pushed to grow stronger over the course of his katakuri fight might mean that he is now somewhere in between the two ranks normally. Not a yonko, but also stronger than their commanders. But yeah, thats why I threw in that "Time for his crew to step up" possibility. I mean lets face it, zoro especially has never really been far behind luffy and post timeskip their relative levels are kinda hard to judge. So getting the chance to make him officially yonko commander level as well would make sense. As would getting a solid bump for sanji.

With big mom being here, I cant help but expect the aftermath of this to read in the papers like, "New Emperor Luffy engineers Big Mom/Kaido war of mutual destruction! Is there any limit to his reach?!" Just to keep progressing the whole blowing things out of proportion deal that started with the end of the big mom arc lol.
    "Interdum feror cupidine partium magnarum Europae vincendarum"
    Translation: "Sometimes I get this urge to conquer large parts of Europe."

Quote Originally Posted by Nerd-o-rama View Post
    Traab is yelling everything that I'm thinking already.
    "If you don't get those cameras out of my face, I'm gonna go 8.6 on the Richter scale with gastric emissions that'll clear this room."

3. - Top - End - #1503
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by lord_khaine View Post
    But also i think to give us a clear view of both Big Mom and Kaido in their full glory. We would not get to see that if they were not fighting someone on their own level. And i doubt there will be many others in whats left of the story.
    On the subject of people on that scale of ass kicking. I wonder if Shanks has regained the ability to fight on that level, if he couldn’t at least put up a serious fight on the Yonko scale I’m certain they would have made a move on him by now but you never know. Also I find it kind of strange in retrospect that someone on that level lost an arm to an oversized eel with delusions of grandeur over Luffy.
    Thanks to Linklele for my new avatar!
    If i had superpowers. I would go to conventions dressed as myself, and see if i got complimented on my authenticity.

4. - Top - End - #1504
    Titan in the Playground

Alright everyone

New Thread!

Lets move the conversation over there.
    And get started voting on a actual title.
    thnx to Starwoof for the fine avatar