New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
  1. - Top - End - #121
    Bugbear in the Playground

BlueWizardGirl

Default Re: What color is your toothbrush?

Important Update: The colour of my toothbrush is now pink.

—Caerulea
    Non caerulea sum, Caerulea nomen meum est.
    Extended Signature.
    I'm not not a humanoid. Come not not be one too.
    Answer trivial questions in the OOTS trivia thread!

she/her

2. - Top - End - #122
    Ogre in the Playground

The color of my toothbrush is in five parts, each corresponding to a part of the toothbrush.

The first part of the color, which corresponds to the lower part of the handle of the toothbrush, is the color of a disaster you see coming but cannot avert.
    The second part of the color, which corresponds to the upper part of the handle of the toothbrush, is the color of words that turn love to hatred and hatred to love.
    The third part of the color, which corresponds to the head of the toothbrush, is the color of the wind that blows a ship to its fate.
    The fourth part of the color, which corresponds to the bristles of the toothbrush, is the color of an image like the shape of a man.
    The fifth and final part of the color, which corresponds to the soul of the toothbrush, is blue.

3. - Top - End - #123
    Dragon in the Playground Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by InvisibleBison View Post
    The color of my toothbrush is in five parts, each corresponding to a part of the toothbrush.

The first part of the color, which corresponds to the lower part of the handle of the toothbrush, is the color of a disaster you see coming but cannot avert.
    The second part of the color, which corresponds to the upper part of the handle of the toothbrush, is the color of words that turn love to hatred and hatred to love.
    The third part of the color, which corresponds to the head of the toothbrush, is the color of the wind that blows a ship to its fate.
    The fourth part of the color, which corresponds to the bristles of the toothbrush, is the color of an image like the shape of a man.
    The fifth and final part of the color, which corresponds to the soul of the toothbrush, is blue.
    Spoiler: Keep in mind, I actually really enjoyed reading that, but still.
    Show
    Cuthalion's art is the prettiest art of all the art. Like my avatar.

Number of times Roland St. Jude has sworn revenge upon me: 2