New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 48 of 49 FirstFirst ... 23383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,440 of 1468
  1. - Top - End - #1411
    Banned

Default Re: My Little Pony XCVII: Cheerilee's Lonely Hearts Club

No pony Jim ****ing Sterling Son, sadly, but today I learned that a seeing-eye miniature horse named Cuddles exists.

This is a good world.
    Last edited by zimmerwald1915; 2018-01-20 at 11:21 AM.

2. - Top - End - #1412
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    No pony Jim ****ing Sterling Son, sadly, but today I learned that a seeing-eye miniature horse named Cuddles exists.

This is a good world.
    You know, I must be having a good day, I agree with you.

Even after it took one long set of calls to Microsoft support to get windows re-activated…! Nearly as long as it took my mate to do the upgrade.

Clearly, this is not uncommon, since I was guided to a department down to the error code…! (AFTER the first gentleman I spoke to, who called me from the MSsupport website's "call me back" feature trned out to be in the US office and gave me the number for the UK one!)

Still, I cannot fault either of the three gentlemen I spoke to (all Indian-sounding); polite, helpful (terribly apologetic) and actually knew what they were talking about.

(Now, I say that because over this side of the pond, we get SO MANY spam phone calls (and we're even ex-directory) from gentleman with Indian accents. You try to be polite when you answer the phone, because occasionally there is the occasional poor chap actually with something genuninely important to say, but (sadly) your trained reaction on hearing that is usually "oh, here we go...!" Or from places like Virgin outsourcing to India and folk who don't really know much more than how to recite the list of common customer problems they're given.)

In the end, the one chap generated me a new product key. He said they didn’t often do that, but because it was obviously a proper copy of windows (it was a 7 Home upgraded via the free options to 10, so I had the product key), and I was able to send the proof of the motherboard purchase, he made the effort. (From the sound of it, he wasn't even sure it would work!) Actually, I think he went and got permission from his manager, as he asked me to stay on the line to talk to said manager afterwards. So for once, I could say that the customer service was very good. So I made sure to say "thank you very much" and say they had done a very satisfactory job (especially to the manager).

I did feel a sorry, though, that all three seemed so taken by surprise at my patience and the odd joke I cracked; poor chaps must be used to dealing with all sorts of obstreperous, impatient folk. (Again, the spam probably doesn't do the chaps actually doing a proper, competant job any favours at all.)

So, if we can't have Jim (thank Lichemaster for him), let's see what we can cobble together...

Spoiler: And on 0:25 open...
    Show

That'll do!

Jim, one feels, would approve.

Aside from the lack of a giant pink dildo, obviously...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2018-01-20 at 01:18 PM.

3. - Top - End - #1413
    Dwarf in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Spoiler: Condensed
    Show
    You know, I must be having a good day, I agree with you.

Even after it took one long set of calls to Microsoft support to get windows re-activated…! Nearly as long as it took my mate to do the upgrade.

Clearly, this is not uncommon, since I was guided to a department down to the error code…! (AFTER the first gentleman I spoke to, who called me from the MSsupport website's "call me back" feature trned out to be in the US office and gave me the number for the UK one!)

Still, I cannot fault either of the three gentlemen I spoke to (all Indian-sounding); polite, helpful (terribly apologetic) and actually knew what they were talking about.

(Now, I say that because over this side of the pond, we get SO MANY spam phone calls (and we're even ex-directory) from gentleman with Indian accents. You try to be polite when you answer the phone, because occasionally there is the occasional poor chap actually with something genuninely important to say, but (sadly) your trained reaction on hearing that is usually "oh, here we go...!" Or from places like Virgin outsourcing to India and folk who don't really know much more than how to recite the list of common customer problems they're given.)

In the end, the one chap generated me a new product key. He said they didn’t often do that, but because it was obviously a proper copy of windows (it was a 7 Home upgraded via the free options to 10, so I had the product key), and I was able to send the proof of the motherboard purchase, he made the effort. (From the sound of it, he wasn't even sure it would work!) Actually, I think he went and got permission from his manager, as he asked me to stay on the line to talk to said manager afterwards. So for once, I could say that the customer service was very good. So I made sure to say "thank you very much" and say they had done a very satisfactory job (especially to the manager).

I did feel a sorry, though, that all three seemed so taken by surprise at my patience and the odd joke I cracked; poor chaps must be used to dealing with all sorts of obstreperous, impatient folk. (Again, the spam probably doesn't do the chaps actually doing a proper, competant job any favours at all.)

So, if we can't have Jim (thank Lichemaster for him), let's see what we can cobble together...

Spoiler: And on 0:25 open...
    Show

That'll do!

Jim, one feels, would approve.

Aside from the lack of a giant pink dildo, obviously...
    Congratulations on a successful upgrade.

It is annoying to have to call tech support to authorize a PC after an upgrade, but I understand Microsoft trying to fight all the pirates.

One thing that might help with the map stuttering is a new hard drive. If the map is loading files from the hard drive, that could explain the problem.

I'm starting to consider that for my computer. I've been replaying Fallout 4, and the 15 second load windows are getting annoying.

4. - Top - End - #1414
    Titan in the Playground

And that brings me to the final end of my Von Carstein campaign, having achived a long victory - by saving the little fragments of Brettonia to kill last.

Took 346 turns.

(Mods, -50% upkeep me only, conquer/settle anywhere (except Wood Elf forest), extra skill points (basically 2 for lords after 5th, one extra every 5 for heroes), Lamias, Skeleton Archers/Horse Archers/Screaming Skulls, Skeletons with scythes, a chaos invasion delay mod. Oh, and a Bleakbane-created mod which gives up to 11 heroes I used briefly, as one of the quest inistsed I recruit a (new) vampire and I sure as hell wasn't going to either skip the quest, not disband one of my mid-teen to twenties heroes...)

Every so often, I thought "do I really need that -50% upkeep", only to find that, yes, I did need those extra garrison forces. It was only at the very late game (about the time that only me, the Brets and the stunties were left) and I had stopped recruiting that I was really swimming in money.

I apparently only fought 34 or of about 250 battles personally. The fact the auto-resolve is so much quicker and gives better results a lot of the time. I also found the lat-game battles where you are more or less obliged to tank around with your armies in pairs (or in Vlad's case, with Isabella and a not-full stack who was basically Vlad's batman who carried around spare unit so Vlad could change his selection for a given battle!)

Isabella's mid-late game all-hero army of mostly vampires with a few wight kings and banshees was hilariously broken. I'd carefully had all the vampires learn up to the stuff that increased the magic reserve before - aside from my first pair - focussing on murderin'. That meant Isabella could feel free to spam the hell out of her spells.

I did discover that lightning strike with a high-level 30th dwarf lord was really, really annoying and basically an auto-win button for the AI (as Vlad and Isabella's armies where never in the same region), so a lot of faffing about was required when that army was active, until I was in position to hit it on my turn with three or four of my own.

The Undead ranged units were moderately useful. Of course, they could not be raised, nor could they benefit from much (if any) of the tech, but I was gald of them. (Save for the Screaming Skull catapults, which wre very useful!)

I did make myself fight every battle in the final push on Brettonia, so every one of the Legendary Lords (all six of 'em) got some chance to shine.

The final battle, against the Brettonian's last city - reinforced by the shattered remnants of their last army, broken (twice!) by Isabella was sort of hilarious. Mannefred was leading the attack, with about three other armies backing him up. I lauched a two-pronged attack on the coty (it was the L-shaped map), but before I'd gotten very far, I'd won. According to the casualties, one side had lost none and one side had lost one (can't remember which was which). I can only postulate that all the lords and the massive leadership debuffs must have practically broken the defenders, before Mannefred and his zombie dragon and quarter of max level Terrogiests flapped across the walls!

So, the entire of the Old World now is under Von Carstein control, heavily corrupted - save only for the blackened ruins of the Wood Elf cities in the their forest. Chaos had been soundly thrashed - and (in definace of the official cobblers End Times), the vampire went on and closed the northern chaos gate because screw you, chaos.

So. That's three full games and 131 hours nearly straight. I think I may have a break for a bit, play some more CK2 again, before I come back and look at maybe the stunties or the orcs. But, I have to credit 'em that kept my attention fairly steadily.

Also of note - the occasional slow-down and winding up I've been having on the PCs for ages (sometimes in game, sometimes when I accessed the drives in explorer) has not been evident. Either that was the old processor, or the fact the HDDs are now sensibly horizontally placed in the new cases (instead of being on their sides) has improved things. So, there is at least that. (The campaign map lag wasn't too bad - so I think the upgrade must have helped a bit - but quitting and reloading the game seemed to help too.

(Which I did a few times, when I got fed up with the game slapping negative traits on just after a battle I'd actually fought or on several heroes at once. I got so annoyed at the not-very-random RNG that towards the end, I just gave up abd save-edited them out, because it was quicker and more successful than trying to faff with reloading the RNG...)

5. - Top - End - #1415
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Tectonic Robot View Post
    Hey guys, how are things going in this old Ponythread anyway? I see we're at like, 150+ threads now. That's a good amount!
    Heya Tect! *waves*

It's been quiet. In between seasons y'know?

What's up with you? Seen the movie yet?

6. - Top - End - #1416
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Maybe we're getting close to the new season. The season 8 episode list is supposedly this (link on that page to episode synopses).
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

7. - Top - End - #1417
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post
    Heya Tect! *waves*

I should really watch the new shorts (and pay more attention to the upcoming special, outside of seeing fan art of Sunset in a bikini). But I've been engrossed in anime the past...oh, several months at least. It's my only hobby lately and my only escape.
    Last edited by Pendulous; 2018-01-23 at 04:38 AM.

8. - Top - End - #1418
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    I should really watch the new shorts (and pay more attention to the upcoming special, outside of seeing fan art of Sunset in a bikini). But I've been engrossed in anime the past...oh, several months at least. It's my only hobby lately and my only escape.
    I can't for the life of me find the shorts, or even a list of their titles to make searching easier.

9. - Top - End - #1419

I can't for the life of me find the shorts, or even a list of their titles to make searching easier.
    I think most of them are on Hasbro's YouTube account. Try this playlist?
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #1420
    Colossus in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    The vast majority of my time and attention is going into Warhammer 40K recently. I've been painting non stop for months and I'm beautifully productive.

Still lurking Ponythread ceaselessly though!

11. - Top - End - #1421
    Ogre in the Playground

Hey guys, long time no see. Where should a person go to watch the movie? I missed it while it was coming out.
    One Tin Pony avatar by Balmas

Current Projects: Dragon: the Inheritance

12. - Top - End - #1422
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by One Tin Soldier View Post
    Hey guys, long time no see. Where should a person go to watch the movie? I missed it while it was coming out.
    Amazon has it on DVD and for download.

13. - Top - End - #1423
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

So I'm moving to NY tomorrow to start my new job , but sometime yesterday a mouse or squirrel decided to crawl up in my car and chew through some rather important wiring. This is going to be a fun week. : (

The newest EQG shorts are pretty good, especially the return of Detective Rarity, and the Driving Safety Rhyme. I only found out aboht them through a youtube reaction video.

14. - Top - End - #1424
    Titan in the Playground

Pahahahahahaha!

Rock Lee's Ninja Pals is a great way to re-kindle my interest in Naruto (seeing as I got one of the later volumes for Christmas, I really ned to catch up again).

Now I have it on DVD, I can enjoy it in English, and it's even funnier with (for what is for me) the Proper Voices1.

And this is why I find TTG so damn funny. It's the (mostly) Serious Characters I Like being extremely silly and I find that endlessly sidesplitting.

Plus, bonus of more Tenten (and there can never be enough Tenten).

And Neji-in-a-dress is never NOT funny.

I also caught a full episode (for the first time) of the new Powerpuff Girls. Don't seem too bad, to be honest...

(And later I watched the episode of TTG where they cross over with said Powerpuff Girls and that was almost as funny as Ninja Pals...)

1For the majority of the cast. And to be fair to lasses voicing Naruto and Sakura, they do a damn good job of getting bloody close to Maile Flannegan and Kate Higgins (the latter especially so by the third episode). Actually, I'm glad I looked up the cast, because I realised the DVD is only the first half, so - once again - I find the only place that even appeared to have got the second was Thanqol-land, so ebay import it is (and remarkably good on the shipping for once).

15. - Top - End - #1425

Quote Originally Posted by Adderbane View Post
    and the Driving Safety Rhyme.
    Hmm, don't think I saw this short. Better go check the Youtubes tonight and see.

I need to find good homes for all of my daughter's BAB pony plushies. I managed to deliver Twilight and Rarity to a niece, but I still got four more of the Mane6 plus the CMC to work out. Have to see if my daughter even wants those Equestria girls dolls. I think she just plays with the accessories on her Pokemon.

Spoiler: NMM Beach Edition
    Show
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #1426

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    Hmm, don't think I saw this short. Better go check the Youtubes tonight and see.

I need to find good homes for all of my daughter's BAB pony plushies. I managed to deliver Twilight and Rarity to a niece, but I still got four more of the Mane6 plus the CMC to work out. Have to see if my daughter even wants those Equestria girls dolls. I think she just plays with the accessories on her Pokemon.

Spoiler: NMM Beach Edition
    Show
    Hah. If only the summer could last forever.

But then logic kicks in and dictates that this would eventually result in one half of the planet cooking and the other half freezing.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

17. - Top - End - #1427
    Troll in the Playground

Not pony related:

I've found this game on Steam about a month ago called Freedom Planet (it's actually been out for like, 3 years). I highly recommend it to anyone who likes retraux platformers mixed with combat. It's got a lighthearted setting that mixes Three Kingdoms china with fantastical industrialism/modern aesthetics, and a super serious plot. Some of the voice acting is a bit campy at times, but I've grown to love it. Oh, and the OST is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING (imo).

The intro if anyone's curious. There's also a demo available on Steam.

Pony related:

Spoiler: Want intensifies
    Show

Last edited by Derjuin; 2018-01-24 at 12:07 PM.
    Behold! My tiny deviantart gallery!
    Comment, browse the itty-bitty collection, etc.
    Morning Star

18. - Top - End - #1428
    Barbarian in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Derjuin View Post
    Not pony related:

I've found this game on Steam about a month ago called Freedom Planet (it's actually been out for like, 3 years). I highly recommend it to anyone who likes retraux platformers mixed with combat. It's got a lighthearted setting that mixes Three Kingdoms china with fantastical industrialism/modern aesthetics, and a super serious plot. Some of the voice acting is a bit campy at times, but I've grown to love it. Oh, and the OST is ABSOLUTELY AMAZING (imo).

The intro if anyone's curious. There's also a demo available on Steam.

Pony related:

Show

I've never played it myself but I've watched some let's plays. The music is indeed amazing. Sadly though it was apparently successful enough both critically and financially for work to start on a sequel, rumor has it that some personal drama caused the dev team to self-destruct. This rumor is supported by not a single peep on the Freedom Planet website's news blog or forums since 2015.

19. - Top - End - #1429

Pony related:
    Show

Wow. That's... big.

Starlight's nervous laugh is kinda cute by itself.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #1430

What is it with this fandom and plushies that you could theoretically ride like a real horse?
    Last edited by Rater202; 2018-01-24 at 08:49 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #1431
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    What is it with this fandom and plushies that you could theoretically ride like a real horse?
    Gee I couldn't imagine why people might want to cater to this fantasy.

22. - Top - End - #1432
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Spamotron View Post
    I've never played it myself but I've watched some let's plays. The music is indeed amazing. Sadly though it was apparently successful enough both critically and financially for work to start on a sequel, rumor has it that some personal drama caused the dev team to self-destruct. This rumor is supported by not a single peep on the Freedom Planet website's news blog or forums since 2015.
    They're still working on it - a lot of updates go on their twitter or discord. They did have to push the release date back a year and a half, though, so it's possible there was a falling-out. They seem to be doing fine now, though; they're helping publish a game called Grapple Force Rena alongside continued development on FP2. There's also a sample version that's kind of like an open beta.
    Morning Star

23. - Top - End - #1433

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Because real ponies, while huggable, are a bit stinky and on occasion a little bitey.

Apparently the Chinese translation of pony names are... pretty different.
    Spoiler
    Show
    (if you don't have the Chinese font, then the characters probably just show up as blocks)

Twilight Sparkle - 紫悦 (Zi Yue) - PURPLE DELIGHT
    Rarity - 珍奇 (Zhen Qi) - RARE
    Rainbow Dash - 云宝 (Yun Bao) - CLOUD TREASURE
    Fluttershy - 柔柔 (Rou Rou) - SOFTLY
    Applejack - 苹果嘉儿 (Ping Guo Jiar Er) - APPLE FINE CHILD
    Pinkie Pie - 碧琪 (Pi Qi) - PEACH
    Princess Celestia - 宇宙公主 (Yu Zhou Gong Zhu) - SPACE PRINCESS
    Princess Luna - 月亮公主 (Yue Liang Gong Zhu) - MOON PRINCESS
    Princess Cadance - 音韵公主 (Yin Yun Gong Zhu) - PHONOLOGY PRINCESS
    Queen Chrysalis - 幻形女王 (Huan Xing Nu Wang) - MAGIC SHAPE QUEEN
    Starlight Glimmer - 星光烁烁 (Xing Guang Shuo Shuo) - TWINKLY
    Sunset Shimmer - 落日霞光 (Luo Ri Xia Guang) - SUNSET GLOW
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #1434
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Those names are great...
    Spoiler: Space Princess
    Show

25. - Top - End - #1435
    Titan in the Playground

This week, I haz mostly been watchin'...

DBZ Abridged.

(For the umpteenth time.)

Spoiler
    Show

Krillen is still best pony human.

Edit: ESPECIALLY and in spite of all the jokes, even the really, really, funny ones.
    Spoiler: Taken with Krillen
    Show

Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2018-01-26 at 10:04 PM.

26. - Top - End - #1436
    Ogre in the Playground

Pony related:

Show

I know who made that - if you (or anyone else) are seriously interested in commissioning a pony plush (not necessarily that size) or costume, let me know and I can provide a link to their website.

27. - Top - End - #1437
    Troll in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Dexam View Post
    I know who made that - if you (or anyone else) are seriously interested in commissioning a pony plush (not necessarily that size) or costume, let me know and I can provide a link to their website.
    I am very interested, but I need to gather the money first :p it is a very large investment
    Morning Star

28. - Top - End - #1438
    Ettin in the Playground

So this is (or may) be the new opening.
    Spoiler: Season 8 opening
    Show
    Last edited by t209; 2018-01-28 at 01:12 AM.
    Badly drawn helmet avatar drawn by me.
    Rest in Peace:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Miko Miyazaki, Thanh, Durkon- Order of the Stick
    Krunch- Looking For Group
    Bill- Left 4 Dead
    Soap Mactavish- Modern Warfare 3
    Sandman- Modern Warfare 3
    Ghost and Roach- Modern Warfare 2
    Gabe- Dead Space 2
    Dom- Gears of War 3
    Carmine Brothers- Gears of War series
    Uriel Septim VII- Elderscrolls Oblivion
    Commander Shepherd- Mass Effect 3
    Ned Stark- Song of Ice and Fire
    Apple Jack's parents

29. - Top - End - #1439
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Quote Originally Posted by t209 View Post
    So this is (or may) be the new opening.
    And in a packed opening tonight...

I still haven't watched most of S7, and managed to avoid most of the leaked S8 details, but the things I pulled from it are:
    Spoiler: About the Theme and S8
    Show

• A new building, which looks like Twilight has opened a school.
    • Hippogriffs in the lake (Princess Skystar? Still haven't seen the film - the DVD is due to arrive next month).
    • Big Mac sitting with Sugar Belle, Thorax chasing Ember.
    • Are all the mane cast teaching lessons? We see all of them welcoming Twilight in the school, and we at least see Pinkie and Applejack in teaching roles.
    • All the other named royals (sans Blueblood) are together to receive the photograph at the end.

Well, its not too bad. My main complaint would be that a few scenes after the initial scene one throw things at the screen too much and too quickly.

I hope the series isn't going to devolve into a school drama (One of the big criticisms I have for EQG1, although the following films managed to grow past that).

I don't like the way the focus seems to have shifted from Ponyville as a whole. One of the reasons I liked the previous iteration of the intro was that the picture at the end rather covered the town, and of course Luna was there to receive the picture with Celestia. That said, the inclusion of Ember, Thorax and all the Royals could be a hint at the net being spread a little wider.

EDIT: Added Spoiler - thanks to DigoDragon for pointing out the irony...
    Last edited by Manga Shoggoth; 2018-01-28 at 10:58 AM. Reason: Apparantly hippogriffs not hippocampi. Still not seen the film...
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

"The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

"Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee

30. - Top - End - #1440
    Titan in the Playground

I 'spose, with being page 49, we ought to have a title athinkin', if anyone is a bothered...

I will, as per now usual, volenteer to do it if I happen to be around (which is most of the time, to be fair!), but as usual, here is the (updated) template for the OP, requiring only copy-paste plus an image in case anybody else comes to it first (or we run out while, I'm, like at panto or overnight or something...!)

Spoiler
    Show

[IMG][/IMG]

Trixie's Great and Powerful Guide v3.0!
    Bleakbane'd Edition

Brief Introduction

Spoiler
    Show
    MLP: Friendship Is Magic is a reboot of the MLP franchise by Powerpuff Girls artist Lauren Faust. The show's writing and production engendered a large fanbase outside of the intended target audience.

This long-running thread is not only a place to discuss MLP, both official releases and the vast array of fanworks, but has become a mini-community in and of itself.

> Isn't this a show for little girls?

It's a clever show. It has excellent writing, character dynamics, humor, animation, and generally treats kids seriously rather than condescending to them. It has every right to be a 20 minute corporate committee designed infomercial, but it's not.

> If I want to get into the show, where do I start?

A good starting point is to watch the episodes in order. The show is available on Netflixs in many countries, but, at a pinch, can usually be found with some searching one youtube or dailymotion. Search for "Friendship is Magic Episode 1" and you should find the series pretty easily.

Alternatively, you can ask ponythread itself for a few choice episodes; we're always happy to help!

General Links

Spoiler
    Show
    Friendship is Magic Wiki

Pony News: Equestria Daily | Derpynews
    Discussion Forums: Ponychan | Allspark MLP
    Pony Emotes: FiM Emotes | MC's Emotes | GD's Emotes
    Pony Images: Ponibooru [RIP] | 20% Cooler | Derpibooru
    Know Your Meme: Ponies!

Ponythread New Episode Spoiler Policy
    Spoiler
    Show
    To allow everyone time to be able to catch up on a new episode, we ask that everyone please spoiler all discussion of upcoming and new episodes until at least two days after it airs. (I.e., if the new episode is on Saturday, please keep eveything in spoilers until Tuesday.

In the case of official MLP comics, ponthread policy is to always discuss them in spoilers, on the basis that, for example, ponythreaders in the UK do not get them until some weeks later.

Art Links

Spoiler
    Show

The specific colour values used for the ponies can be obtained from the Friendship is Magic Wiki (linked above) on each pony's wiki page, under the "more info" dropdown.

Tutorials:

How to Draw Luna
    MLP Art Guides

Ponythread Learns to Draw II

The Creator

Lauren Faust

Concept art by L. Faust:

AJ/AJ
    Pinkie/Surprise
    Rarity/Sparkler
    Twilight/Twinkle
    Derpy/Ditzy

Group Shot

Deviant Art Links:
    14 Bis
    ButterSS
    Csimadmax
    DonKoRR
    Irving Zero
    Johnjoseco
    Kloudmutt
    Shinepaw

>Awesome Great and Powerful Trixie<

Some Nice Pictures:

TG&P Trixie 1 2a 2b 3
    Twilight Sparkle 1 2 3
    Rainbow Dash 1 2 3 3.6
    Fluttershy 1 2 3

Media

Spoiler
    Show

Same Old Ponymotes:

Spoiler
    Show
    Original Batch
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0bxcP.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0yCfw.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1aYkh.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2c0gc.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2E2Va.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2lTPE.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4sZHM.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/59s2M.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6ZURl.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9QvF1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aRDpW.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BLHA3.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BsGGR.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CXTge.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CYF9U.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cUkh2.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DrMmg.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Dy4NS.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/d0kUL.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dB204.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dNltC.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EAqtS.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EvxT1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eO5lW.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/etKD7.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eYwWG.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fhwi8.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gEfq6.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gHCeL.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gMCGS.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JmPL5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jaolo.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jgqXQ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KtAOH.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kdR94.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LWZja.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LxdwA.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/l00rv.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lI36x.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/N2nfK.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NOiOY.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Npxit.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/nKrHQ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OAaIA.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/o7rww.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pi5Ee.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pUT8r.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RBgwp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ROEne.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RsI1d.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RZwfo.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SUOfJ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/U1RF1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/UwGCn.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xJr4u.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xNUoP.png[/IMG]

MCerberus
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/01zSq.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1Z2vG.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2X8Vx.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/36YEA.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3jjwj.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/5EqX7.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CNGSZ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DBY1G.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Fgxws.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fLpgR.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Hfg2x.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HhIbn.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h4XfE.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Jn3vj.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jNLDQ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KwcDX.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kpJsp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lJFOJ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lSNiD.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lytME.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/O6p2H.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OqjNV.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oGJH8.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oRBHJ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ptAf0.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vZNbC.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/w3dl4.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XiHXp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xk85S.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Z2C9W.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Z4XPE.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZLzTn.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zFwEx.png[/IMG]

Crazy!Twi
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/r63WE.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PDKIo.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/viCkZ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tuSLw.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/U8SiV.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZiOZ1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xrtxn.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/WcmCY.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/TzVou.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Sy0s7.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uvyb4.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tudfp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Siwuj.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/sp5Tb.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vlJi6.gif[/IMG]

Kyouhen Series feat. Ninja Pinkie!
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Balthasar_Gelt/th_NinjaPinkie.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Balthasar_Gelt/NinjaSurprise.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Balthasar_Gelt/PinkieSwear.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Balthasar_Gelt/trollestia2.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Balthasar_Gelt/trollestia.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Balthasar_Gelt/Gummicle.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Balthasar_Gelt/alfalficon1.png[/IMG][noparse]
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v169/Balthasar_Gelt/alfalficon2.png[/IMG]

Misc:
    Spoiler
    Show

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rs4hd.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PBYX5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://iambrony.dget.cc/mlp/gif/liarjack_da_avatar_by_metalbeersolid-d4bc9sj.gif[/IMG]
    [img]http://image.spreadshirt.com/image-server/v1/designs/11497743,width=100,height=100/Brony-Brohoof-v3.png[/img]

Seekrit Pony Projekt
    Spoiler
    Show
    1-20
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/03Pwr.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0Mw2v.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/2u0gC.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3JXCg.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/3q7O2.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/459jt.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4ii5U.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4XyuH.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4zrN3.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/6SgQp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/74j15.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/7Yvwk.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/8u4Rl.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9SkHu.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AKUeV.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ala5e.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/AruGN.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/BgqS5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/b5xPJ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CEUYj.png[/IMG]

21-40
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/D4C8X.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/DrSYq.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/dDGKR.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/eCLn3.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ecXwG.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/erYVj.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ev5Dd.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/f2s0G.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/G1lsp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/G5T9W.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/G8QfD.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/GOn25.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/g0EB2.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/HKmyu.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/h4OtT.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hdG5a.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hdXfp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hfXmw.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hleys.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/I0AiJ.png[/IMG]

41-60
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/iSsYc.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JBZDO.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Ji01D.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jDb4v.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jhfF7.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/jq6VL.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KLXX3.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/k7yr1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/kETPz.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LIUMV.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/LKAKZ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Lz5uj.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/l6Dif.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ldfV9.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lPGoS.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lT2IO.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mssk8.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NInKh.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/O73if.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OPCUO.png[/IMG]

61-80
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/o1ROT.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/o3OrQ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/PgZ79.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/p0HjG.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pKw2V.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Qd0KM.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/QLOYp.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qxCE8.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rytqf.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/SSEx1.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/s1GzN.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tFh1l.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/tVg4z.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/twJKI.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/us0sn.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/uwvgS.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VgP1Y.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VlAck.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VNjBL.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Vthb5.png[/IMG]

81-100
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VYSqq.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vbM5o.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/W0vnZ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/w4Pts.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/RYTpi.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/wQyc8.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/X0pML.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XCdKc.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XiHdB.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/XzZ1f.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/xl9dK.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YecKj.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YWDIv.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/y50oz.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/yW4zF.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZHvPK.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZOCXB.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zhFvk.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zRC21.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/zw5OF.png[/IMG]

101-112
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Tqo43.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MPjbO.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/shj2N.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1h9Zx.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EK1lN.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/qW2jc.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/NcSma.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/JpnZc.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/fsqkv.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/CgffQ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/VwCqN.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hwHGZ.png[/IMG]

113-124 (Luna Series)
    Spoiler
    Show

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Mm1dn.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/gN9Ou.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rW0xK.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/rzrj5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/s8D5o.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lEtTg.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KXIJq.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/oRdYJ.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/hNTy5.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KyWk8.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/ZeYyu.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/L3ZSw.png[/IMG]

125-136 (Sweetie Series)
    Spoiler
    Show
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/Jg8wb.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/9KKKz.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/KjRiq.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/pteUs.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/o0V8z.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/mUwFV.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/T9hVn.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/EkuTB.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/lVPd8.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/0GUM4.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/cCNvw.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i.imgur.com/4mTcY.png[/IMG]

Anti-Spoiler Measures
    Spoiler
    Show
    Each post has a "spoilers" drop down, in case you don't want to always show spoilers, but would like to control it on a page-by-page basis.

To automatically all remove spoiler blocks, log in (you must have a forum account) and select:

Forum Actions => Edit Profile

Scroll down to the bottom of the Page and select Yes where it says Automatically Show All Spoilers.

Past Threads:

Spoiler
    Show
    I - Because Friendship Is Magic
    II - Now About 20% Cooler
    III - The Great & Powerful Thread
    IV - Friendship is Sufficiently Advanced Technology
    V - Art of the Thread
    VI - MUFFINS!
    VII - The Grand Galloping Thread
    VIII - Friendship is Music
    IX - The Best Thread Ever
    X - We Trot 'til We Drop
    XI - "Mmph!"
    XII - No One Can Groove Like the Girls with the Hooves
    XIII - Fast/Fine/Fierce Thread
    XIV - Boots on Hooves / Bikinis on Top
    XV - The Greater and Powerful-er Thread
    XVI - There's a Pony for That!
    XVII - Call Upon the Thread Ponies!
    XVIII - Perfect Isn't Easy
    XIX - I Emptied Your Thread
    XX (a) - Untitled
    XX (b) - Appletastic Treats
    XXI - A Very Minty Thread
    XXII - Surprise!
    XXIII - It. Is. ON!
    XXIV - Now About 200% Longer Than Firefly
    XXV - Au Contraire, Mon Ami!
    XXVI - Applebloom to Zecora!
    XXVII - Eternal Chaos comes with Chocolate Rain
    XXVIII - In the Crazy of 40.000 Posts, There is Only Pony!
    XXIX - The Spoilers have been DOUBLED!
    XXX - Trixie Treats!
    XXXI - The Great and Powerful XXXie!
    XXXII - Find a Ponythread, and Soarin' the heck out of it!
    XXXIII - Happy Birthday Pony(thread)!
    XXXIV - There is Pony of it, no exceptions!
    XXXV - The Thread Everypony Should Know
    XXXVI - Superponies Everywhere!
    XXXVII - We Should Have Learned [Something] By Now!
    XXXVIII - Nopony Expects Sponish Pinquisition!
    XXXIX - There is no Pegasus Mafia!
    XL - The Plot Thickens!
    XLI - Riots, Riots Everywhere!
    XLII - Life, the Universe and Ponies
    XLIII - Season II Ruined My Fanon!
    XLIV - This Thread is Going to be Perfect!
    XLV - Reign Of Terror
    XLVI - *ROBOT TAKEOVER*
    XLVII - Ponibooru, We Hardly Knew Ye...
    XLVIII - I say Ol' Chap, how about those Equestrians?
    XLIX - I Have Done Nothing Productive All Day!
    L - The L is for Love!
    LI - FE
    LII - 525.600 Ponies!
    LIII - Stashing Ponythreads Around in Case of Ponymergency!
    LIV-E Long and Pony!
    LV:55 Ponythread learns Agility!
    LVI:S Has Left the Playground!
    LVII - You Must Construct Additional Pinkies!
    LVIII - Ponythread does not trust Wheels!
    LIX - Is Very Proud Of You
    LX - 60 Ponythreads? That's an Academy record!
    LXI - Discord's Thread For Reformed Spoilers
    LXII - Friendship Gives you Wiings!
    LXIII - R63? We Have NO IDEA What That Is...
    LXIV - Haute Couture and Huge Crustaceans!
    LXV - Stand Back, I'm a Registered Princess!
    LXVI - What Would Celestia Not Think?!
    LXVII - Summer of Love and Tolerance!
    LXVIII - Wondercolts don't do drugs!
    LXIX - Only Slightly On Fire!
    LXX - How many licks to get to the Center?!
    LXXI - These Ponies Are Little!
    LXXII - A Headcrab Full of Friendship and Joy!
    LXXIII - Luna's Sordid Dreams? I'm Not Googling That...
    LXXIV - Hats Are Technology!
    LXXV - Go Go Power Ponies!!
    LXXVI - 'P' is for 'Ponythread'!
    LXXVII - Playground's Permanent Party Ponythread!
    LXXVIII - I Cun Speek Breezeee!
    LXXIX - Double Princess Now Canon
    LXXX - Pony Princess Powers Activate!
    LXXXI - All Of These Ponies Are Crazy!
    LXXXII - Popular Teenagers Are Not To Be Trusted
    LXXXIII - The Hub is Dead, Long Live the Hub!
    LXXXIV - That's Not Canon Yet!
    LXXXV - And that's how Equestria was made!
    LXXXVI - Too Suggestive for Ponythread!
    LXXXVII - Horses Riding Horses!
    LXXXVIII - They told me not to Ponythread, but I didn't listen!
    LXXXIX - Ponythread Perfect! Yaks no Smash!
    XC - My Little Pony XC-OM: Enemy Un-pone
    XCI - RETURN OF THE REIGN OF TERROR PARTY HOUR
    XCII - Suggestive Horse Noises
    XC(OM2)III - Resistance is Magic
    XCIV - It's A Working Title!
    XCV - I am (Finally) Become Pancakes!
    XCVI - Long Live the King
    XCVII - Cheerilee's Lonely Hearts Club

Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2018-01-28 at 08:39 AM.