New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 38 of 49 FirstFirst ... 13282930313233343536373839404142434445464748 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,140 of 1468
  1. - Top - End - #1111
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Default Re: My Little Pony XCVII: Cheerilee's Lonely Hearts Club

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Didn't have a local Aldi back then (we do now; which was, actually, where I found it); and I think the last couple of years, I got stuff from Sainsbury's (which have never had them in).

(Unless I did and I've utterly forgotten.)
    Ah. That would do it... This year exhibit A came from Card Factory, with slightly better artwork.
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

"The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

"Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee

2. - Top - End - #1112
    Ogre in the Playground

I was rewatching more of the S6 episodes.
    In S6 E9 The Saddle row review, we meet the horrible spoon clothes pony, but the diplomatic Fluttershy manages to neutralize him. Rainbow Dash organizes a race for shop assistants instead of pets this time.
    In E20 Viva Las Pegasus, once again after S5 E23 the writers manage to contrive the story such that instead of Fluttershy showing some common sense and kindness, she just overhears the truth from animals. I know the meme says that the writers can't Applejack, but oh my, they just can't Fluttershy here.
    In E4 On your marks, Applejack dances and Sweetie Belle makes costumes, and they both fair better than in S1 E18. Also, the Crusaders narrowly escape from Bulk Biceps lifting their entire clubhouse.
    In E5 Gauntlet of fire, Ember becomes dragon lord. Both Rarity and the old dragon lord Torch takes the whole thing much better than they could have.
    In E6 No second prances, despite that Starlight is supposed to like kites, she doesn't seem to react at all when Lyra comes along with a kite. Also, this episode has so many memorable parts. The magic of silverware placement, “it's a working title”, “nosehair trimmer”.
    Next I started to watch the worse episodes so they aren't left to the end.
    In E7 Newbie Dash, Rainbow Dash's greatest dreams finally come true. She's so happy! Except for most of the episode, that is, but she gets better by the end. (You've mentioned in the thread that after all the Mane Six has become successful, the writers didn't seem to know what to do with them anymore, and it took a while for the show to get its act together.) Rainbow Dash packs a wing balm, which sounds dangerous because it could bite her, but I guess if she keeps all the safety rules there'll be no problem with it. And yes, the main part of this episode was really controversial, for a good reason, and I still really don't know what to think of it, so I'll just concentrate on the good part like the cotton candy.
    I have rewatched E11 too, but it's best if I just forget about it again.
    So I watched E23 Where the Apple lies right after to put it in perspective. We see the history of the family relationships of Applejack, Big Mac, and Granny Smith. When Applejack was a foal, she didn't realize that Granny Smith is an immortal crypto-alicorn, so she'll never retire from the farm business. But yes, the soap opera cascade of lies is painful to watch, I never find that entertaining. This too, though, got much better since it first appeared.
    E24 Top Bolt is the last for this weekend. This one is about lies too, so Applejack should be able to solve it. Except, you know, the tree chest castle map thinks otherwise. Rainbow Dash has already forgotten since E7 that she shouldn't stand in the runway while other ponies are doing laps. This episode was definitely worth to rewatch, because now we can compare it to S6 E7 Parental glidance. Apparently Vapor Trail has got annoying parents just like Rainbow Dash, although a bit differently annoying.

3. - Top - End - #1113
    Titan in the Playground

Pony comics #59 and #60

Spoiler
    Show
    So... We're just going to do tie-ins to the episodes now, then, are we? That's it? Pretty much a rehash of slightly different thing to the episode...?

*sigh*

I guess so, then.

Disappointing, as the execution lacks the charm (especially in the artwork) of the older stuff.

4. - Top - End - #1114
    Barbarian in the Playground

Hi, Ponythread, long time no see. I came to ask you guys a quick question - and this is the sort of question I have no other medium for asking on.

What is your best, educated, lower-end estimate of the size of the Carousel Boutique, given in the "radius or diametre of the interior space of the main (shop) floor"?
    I am asking this question for my Minecraft Ponyville project, and would love to hear what other people gather is the size of the place. By the way, I kinda went overboard and made both Town Hall and Sugarcube Corner... pretty big. Sugarcube Corner will most probably be right next door to the Boutique given the landscape I am working on - and no, this is not a "full-scale recreation" of Ponyville, as I am neither trying to recreate the layout (which precise structure is still guess-work IIRC) nor am I trying to recreate everything. For instance, I will most probably be ignoring Sofas and Quills.

Right now, the Town Hall, Sugarcube Corner, the school, Sweet Apple Acres main building (which has been partly re-fluffed to fit the larger lore of my Minecraft territory), parts of the Everfree Forest, about a third of the ordinary hay-roofed townhouses, and the water tower has been completed. The city is walled in order to make it defensible and also fit the overall theme and lore of my territory, which of course is very inaccurate compared to the canon.
    Last edited by meto30; 2017-11-21 at 07:56 AM.
    Unus Mundus, Una Veritas, Unum Imperium.

5. - Top - End - #1115
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by meto30 View Post
    What is your best, educated, lower-end estimate of the size of the Carousel Boutique, given in the "radius or diametre of the interior space of the main (shop) floor"?
    I did some Google searching and couldn't find any definitive measurements, but there are some images showing 3D interiors that might help?
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

6. - Top - End - #1116

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    I did some Google searching and couldn't find any definitive measurements, but there are some images showing 3D interiors that might help?
    I have zero experience with interior design, so I have no ways of turning said 3d models into intuitive measurements XD Besides, one adapts the interior to the exterior, not the other way around.

7. - Top - End - #1117
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

I have zero experience with interior design, so I have no ways of turning said 3d models into intuitive measurements XD Besides, one adapts the interior to the exterior, not the other way around.
    If you can look at that floor plan from above, you can triangulate the center using the arc of the exterior wall and make a guess at the radius using objects as a scale.

8. - Top - End - #1118

Quote Originally Posted by Adderbane View Post
    If you can look at that floor plan from above, you can triangulate the center using the arc of the exterior wall and make a guess at the radius using objects as a scale.
    I meant that "using objects as a scale" part eludes me. Trust me when I say that I am that clueless with interiors. I tried that once with trying to guestimate the interior scale of some palatial apartments back before I began my basilicas super-project - all the basilicas are complete by the way, hence my turning to my other semi-abandoned projects, like Ponyville - and I realized I was wrong when my projected size of the interior was larger than the exterior by about 20 metres in total.

PS: And this point is now moot, as I proceeded with the Boutique without deciding on a measurement. Going solely by exterior size comparisons and the particular sense of scale I am aiming at for Ponyville, I decided on an external diametre of the drum being 21m, with an arcade surroudning it of 25m diametre. The canon Boutique is shaped like a tent, but I have no intention of actually turning Ponyville into a tent town, so I "adapted" the external features into a Renaissance arcade topped by a "tented roof" a la Russian Orthodox style before Petrine baroque.
    Last edited by meto30; 2017-11-21 at 09:25 PM.

9. - Top - End - #1119
    Titan in the Playground

I think the problem would with dimensions is that it very likely isn't hugely consistent episode to episode. Best thing you could do is find a shot of Rarity in the boutique and make a rough estimate from her size, I think.

So, today I moved from Firefox to Waterfox (which might only delay the inevitable, but likely gives me a month or two).

Also, I discoved that DC had realised not one, but two Adam West Batman animated features but before Adam West died. If not for the fact that it is now the period where all such things go on my Christmas list, I would have snapped their hands off right there and then. Because SO MUCH YES.

10. - Top - End - #1120

I think the problem would with dimensions is that it very likely isn't hugely consistent episode to episode. Best thing you could do is find a shot of Rarity in the boutique and make a rough estimate from her size, I think.

So, today I moved from Firefox to Waterfox (which might only delay the inevitable, but likely gives me a month or two).

Also, I discoved that DC had realised not one, but two Adam West Batman animated features but before Adam West died. If not for the fact that it is now the period where all such things go on my Christmas list, I would have snapped their hands off right there and then. Because SO MUCH YES.
    That would be natural for an animated show (or at the least, the common state of things), methinks. This is why I was... wait, I now realize that I haven't specified that. What I was trying to ask you guys for opinions on was "the subjective guess for the size of the Boutique"... the emphasis on subjective. Since this is an artistic recreation, and not, say, a Scientific Modelization or an attempt at faithful rendering into a game model, what is needed is not accuracy per se, but "feel of authenticity". Ironforge in World of Warcraft is crazy large going by direct scale comparison with character models, but actually making it that large would make the place feel empty, as the entire city is designed to feel a teeny bit cramped. Grand, but cramped. Unlike places like Stormwind or Ogrimmar, going by places in the same game.

EDIT: Here's the completed boutique.
    Spoiler: Where every garment is chic, unique, and magnifique
    Show

Next up, the Library Tree! Which also happens to be the most troublesome to make authentic; it isn't large by any accounts, but recreating the interior in Minecraft means that the base of the tree will have to be at least 11m in diametre, and that's going to make making the tree look realistic a considerable challenge.
    Last edited by meto30; 2017-11-22 at 05:49 AM.

11. - Top - End - #1121
    Dwarf in the Playground

Glad to see you back Meto and nice work on the boutique. I'd say that the overall exterior looks about right. The interior should be pushed out to occupy more of the exterior volume, but that is probably an issue with building in Minecraft. I figure that the botique has 2500 or retail floor with an additional 1500 square feet for Rarity's kitchen, an office, storage, etc. I believe that there is a basement for storing supplies and the laundry room. Upstairs, I think there is 1500 square feet for bedroom and design room. There would be a bathroom somewhere.

Happy Thanksgiving to all those in America. Among the many things that I am thankful of, I am thankful for the great show and fandom of My Little Pony.

Spoiler: Dinner
    Show

Spoiler: The bird.
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1122

Quote Originally Posted by Pi Pie View Post
    Glad to see you back Meto and nice work on the boutique. I'd say that the overall exterior looks about right. The interior should be pushed out to occupy more of the exterior volume, but that is probably an issue with building in Minecraft. I figure that the botique has 2500 or retail floor with an additional 1500 square feet for Rarity's kitchen, an office, storage, etc. I believe that there is a basement for storing supplies and the laundry room. Upstairs, I think there is 1500 square feet for bedroom and design room. There would be a bathroom somewhere.
    Thanks. Yeah, building in Minecraft means dealing with 1m3 blocks, and thus all walls are at least that much thick. This is a big problem with modern buildings, and domestic buildings of any time period, as interiors shrink considerably compared to the exterior. As completed, my boutique's main shop floor has about 100 square metres of space, and the upstairs has about 60m2. There is enough room in the third storey to house an attic, but AFAIK the canon one does not have one, or at least it never has been shown.

Also, I just completed the library.
    Spoiler: I hate building organic builds
    Show

Because I suck hard at it.
    Last edited by meto30; 2017-11-22 at 08:17 AM.

13. - Top - End - #1123

Also, I just completed the library.
    Spoiler: I hate building organic builds
    Show

Because I suck hard at it.
    Yeah, it needs more branching up and out like a tree would. At first I thought this was Fluttershy's house.
    Digo Dragon - Artist

14. - Top - End - #1124
    Titan in the Playground

So, slighty better day than some... Got everything I intended actually done (though didn't finish early enough that scenario-writing took me too late to really want to try the next Ashes of the Singularity missions which loosk HARD (me vs eight/nine enemies, wut?) Waterfox is apparently intending to stay on at most version 56 equivilent Fiefox but with security updates, which is great for both me an Nanny.

And stuff keeps going on sale... I had a notification that Warhammer total War was on sale on steam, and ended up buying the most recent Masters of Orion from GoG (since it was on sale there and not on steam) for - all told - about Ł13. (Trouble is, I have so much on Steam, I forget GoG half the time and now GoG Galaxy is a thing, it's as convenient as Steam to use...!)

It seems to have been pretty heavily patched (so not change to MoO there, then...) and Digo seems to like it, so seemed like it might be worth a giggle. (Since Stellaris is out until the next DLC comes, because that is going to make war not be terribly boring...)

Ya got any advice/suggestions Digo? (The UCP patch seemed a given, I saw that as soon as I glanced at their forums.)

Also, I apparently got a free game "StarCrawlers." Never heard of it... First person dungeon crawl RPG (kickstarted and came out in May), apparently. So... Well, I guess it is something that I might vaguley play... Seems to have generally good reviews on GoG and Steam, so it might kill an hour or two (feel it unlikely to hold my interest very much longer than that); and if I play for an hour, at the price of nowt and it don't owe me owt, don't matter too much if I don't like it, do it?

Only minor niggle was findng out the free shipping at Shapeways I'd been getting stuff ready to take advantage of actually saves me less money (because it isn't compatible) than cost saving for having the slower production cost (by the time you made up to the $25 dollar minimum order. Also, thanks Shapeways for showing me my prices on the store in pounds, charging me in Euros and yet still using dollars as the baseline to set prices of my own models. Consistency! A foreign concept for Shapeways.)

Edit: And apparently, I get the Deadfire pack for Pillars of Eternity 1 free as well. Neat.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2017-11-22 at 05:55 PM.

15. - Top - End - #1125

Ya got any advice/suggestions Digo? (The UCP patch seemed a given, I saw that as soon as I glanced at their forums.)
    "Realistic Galaxy Age" is nice if you want the number of star types to match the galaxy age you pick in the setup. I've been fond of a particular mod that gives you both the Deep Core Mine and Core Waste Dump (normally you must pick one), rather than only choosing one unless you're a Creative race. It helps AI races too cause late game production seems a little slower than it should be and I prefer a faster pace to crank out capital ship battles. :3

Trixie
    Spoiler
    Show
    Digo Dragon - Artist

16. - Top - End - #1126
    Titan in the Playground

"Realistic Galaxy Age" is nice if you want the number of star types to match the galaxy age you pick in the setup. I've been fond of a particular mod that gives you both the Deep Core Mine and Core Waste Dump (normally you must pick one), rather than only choosing one unless you're a Creative race. It helps AI races too cause late game production seems a little slower than it should be and I prefer a faster pace to crank out capital ship battles. :3

Trixie
    Spoiler
    Show
    Do you know what said mod is called? (The only disadvantage with GoG verses Steam is the lack of the workshop means you have install stuff manually...)

17. - Top - End - #1127

Spoiler: Hopefully this looks more like a tree
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1128
    Banned

Spoiler: Hopefully this looks more like a tree
    Show
    It certainly does.

19. - Top - End - #1129

Do you know what said mod is called? (The only disadvantage with GoG verses Steam is the lack of the workshop means you have install stuff manually...)
    It was like "Remove Choice Between Deep Core Mine and Core Waste Dump". It's not an elegant name.

Something I didn't know about New-MoO that is interesting--the formation you put your ships in affects their attack/defense stats. So sometimes it helps to pause and adjust ships.

Spoiler
    Show

[Hopefully this looks more like a tree]
    Looks fairly tree-like to me.

Spoiler
    Show
    Digo Dragon - Artist

20. - Top - End - #1130
    Colossus in the Playground

Spoiler
    Show
    That's funnier than it has any right to be.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks
    Are.

21. - Top - End - #1131
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    The picture, of course, is taken by **** van Dyke.

22. - Top - End - #1132
    Titan in the Playground

It was like "Remove Choice Between Deep Core Mine and Core Waste Dump". It's not an elegant name.
    Ah, dang. Looks like it's a mod on Steam only.

Can't win 'em all.

Thought to be fair, I'll likely be making a race with Creative anyway.

(Though ouch, the customisation options seem rather well down from MoO3 - nowhere near as much wriggle room to aim for what I wanted. Won't be re-creating the MoO3 Cybertanks, I don't think...!)

Edit: Actually, frag that noise... Taking a cue from a Steam mod, I'mma setting the custom races picks to 15 (since some o' them buggers what are precreatd races have got way more than that). Easy enough done, once I found a non-steam mod that increased it to 200 (excessive!) and then found which file I was I had to change the number on...
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2017-11-23 at 01:19 PM.

23. - Top - End - #1133

Quote Originally Posted by Rater202 View Post
    Charlie Brown is a kid we all can relate to in some way.

Spoiler
    Show

Ah, dang. Looks like it's a mod on Steam only.
    Can't win 'em all.
    I've been looking at modding myself (because I dislike the near-useless Toxic processors and how poorly the money tech scales) so if I do take the dive, i'll make a steam-free mod for that.

The 15 race pick points is good. I run with that myself.

Spoiler
    Show
    Digo Dragon - Artist

24. - Top - End - #1134
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Spoiler
    Show
    Good Grief...

Visually, the Woodstock visulisation was brilliant. I'm not sure about the Twilight/Charlie Brown and Spike/Snoopy fits, though. Mind you, Spike does have his fantasies...
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

"The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

"Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee

25. - Top - End - #1135
    Titan in the Playground

Not QUITE all of us...

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon
    I've been looking at modding myself (because I dislike the near-useless Toxic processors and how poorly the money tech scales) so if I do take the dive, i'll make a steam-free mod for that.

Spoiler
    Show
    Neat.

I'm suddenly less in a rush now, seeing as I might want to be husbanding my games... Since HMRC decided that (for reasons which I find rather highly suspect) that no, I won't get any more pennies from them1.

(Among the poorly-defined reasons, they had the gall to say that I was "not organised" (ME, not organised - this being after I sent nearly 30 pages of the information print outs they requested, WITH an additional cover letter, dispatched via special delivery the same day I got their request) and that my work was not being carried out "for payment or expectation of payment" which is a) utter bollocks and b) such a flimsey justification you say that about anything if you can say it at all.)

Needless to say, they will be getting both barrels of Angry Bleakbane Screws You Through Your Own System Sunshine next week (and that's one more instution that will be getting the full "incompetance is executable" treatment when the Rule of Bleakbane arrives...)

1Funnily enough, of course, I can't translate my Aotrs salary into useful funds down here, since the whole "lack of contact" thing; and bearing in there was contact between Earth and the Aotrs, it would be both metaphorically and literally between faces and the end of my SK-series Snake Rocket Launcher.

26. - Top - End - #1136
    Titan in the Playground

Hey Bleakbane I've got 3 space games I've heard about that I'm wondering if you've ever played.

Elite Dangerous: Haven't played it, but it's described as a space ship flying sim.

Battlefleet Gothic Armada: It's not realistic, and I think you mentioned having problems with 40K before, but I did/do have a lot of fun with it.

Gratuitous Space Battles 2: Design space ships, have them fight other space ships. Honestly, it's the most honest game title I've seen.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

27. - Top - End - #1137
    Titan in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer View Post
    Hey Bleakbane I've got 3 space games I've heard about that I'm wondering if you've ever played.

Elite Dangerous: Haven't played it, but it's described as a space ship flying sim.
    Heard the name, but from what little I know of the Elite series, it's more sort of you flying around in a ship and doing stuff (which doesn't appeal too much), rather than a more story/mission based sort of thing like TIE Fighter, so I've never looked into it.

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer
    Battlefleet Gothic Armada: It's not realistic, and I think you mentioned having problems with 40K before, but I did/do have a lot of fun with it.
    I know of it, and both you and Thanq have apparently enjoyed it and I've occasionally looked at it, but the general tone of the reports of the single-player campaign (basically the only bit of RTS I care about) has meant I've not rushed out. Maybe if I am getting desperate in the coming year and it's on a big sale (like it is now)...

Quote Originally Posted by Forum Explorer
    Gratuitous Space Battles 2: Design space ships, have them fight other space ships. Honestly, it's the most honest game title I've seen.
    Played GSB1 for a bit, an amusing divserion, but after the novelty wore off, the lack of anything else meant it couldn't hold my interest, and the reception of GSB2 looks... Pretty bad.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2017-11-25 at 08:16 PM.

28. - Top - End - #1138

Your plight reminds me of my search for a game to take the place of the Homeworld series... frankly, nowadays I mostly get my fix for space battleships doing battle from Stellaris and Starcraft II (the Co-Op mode; two of the Terran commanders have some very effective battlecruiser techs, and I love the sound of 'em lasers firing). That is to say, I don't think there's a lot of space battle games that hold up under multiple angles of consideration. The whole genre seems to have gone way past their vogue days, if you ask me...

But seriously, I love Stellaris' battles, enough to forget said deficiency in the whole industry.

When it comes to the story-centric games with said setting...... Well, one of my friends did recommend FTL to me on that particular criteria, but I get the feeling FTL is about as Meh to you as it is to me.
    Last edited by meto30; 2017-11-25 at 10:47 PM.

29. - Top - End - #1139
    Colossus in the Playground

I know of it, and both you and Thanq have apparently enjoyed it and I've occasionally looked at it, but the general tone of the reports of the single-player campaign (basically the only bit of RTS I care about) has meant I've not rushed out. Maybe if I am getting desperate in the coming year and it's on a big sale (like it is now)...
    BFG was my jam. Best space game ever bar nothing.

I say 'was' because sadly the devs stopped supporting it, which killed the MP community. But in the moment it had activated all my old competitive gaming instincts and I became an undefeatable whirlwind with every single race. It nailed the aesthetic, form and function.

When's the next horse season by the way?
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2017-11-26 at 04:14 PM.

30. - Top - End - #1140
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Thanqol View Post
    BFG was my jam. Best space game ever bar nothing.

I say 'was' because sadly the devs stopped supporting it, which killed the MP community. But in the moment it had activated all my old competitive gaming instincts and I became an undefeatable whirlwind with every single race. It nailed the aesthetic, form and function.

When's the next horse season by the way?
    I don't think there's anything more precise than "2018".

For space games, I have two recommendations:

Everspace is a cross between something like Freelancer and a rogue-lite survival crafting game. Full 3D space fighter combat, with mining, salvaging, and crafting to build better weapons and devices. If you die though, you start over at the beginning, keeping only the cash and schematics you found to slowly upgrade your starting fighters. There is a story you unlock by progressing through multiple runs, plus as you get further you start running into stuff like capital ships, black holes, and flare stars. Can be slow to get into, or maybe I was just bad at it initially.

Rebel Galaxy is an older one. It's not really 3D, with all ships flying around on a 2D plane. Third person camera, with multi-system trading, fighting, and missions. You start with a small, fast, poorly armed ship, and eventually you're flying a battleship that turns like a bus but vaporises enemies with enormous neutron beam broadsides. I believe it was written by some of the people behind the Torchlight games, even using the same engine somehow, and it has the same focus on having a fantastic core gameplay loop,

Both available on Steam and GoG.

Spoiler: Ponies in space
    Show

Last edited by Excession; 2017-11-26 at 04:50 PM.