New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 43 of 49 FirstFirst ... 183334353637383940414243444546474849 LastLast
Results 1,261 to 1,290 of 1468
  1. - Top - End - #1261
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: My Little Pony XCVII: Cheerilee's Lonely Hearts Club

Quote Originally Posted by Pi Pie View Post
    I hope it was just the relief valve venting or a leak from a valve or pump seal. Those are generally easy to fix.

Hopefully it was not a corrosion issue with the piping since that gets really ugly.

Good luck.
    Would appear to have been the former - 'taint leaking anymore (the boiler is relatively new (i.e. ten-fifteen as opposed to decades)); but we'll have the man check it on Friday anyway.
    Last edited by Aotrs Commander; 2017-12-20 at 08:14 PM.

2. - Top - End - #1262
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by DigoDragon View Post
    I, err... um... okay. sure.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Well, I knew that things change a lot next season, but I wasn't expecting that to leak...
    Quote Originally Posted by digiman619 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosi View Post
    In general, this is favorable to the casters.
    3.5 in a nutshell, ladies and gents.

3. - Top - End - #1263
    Spamalot in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Aotrs Commander View Post
    Well, that's good. Stepped out the room for a second and when I came back in, the floor was covered with water and the 3D printer's transformer was in the puddle.
    My imagination now believes that someone blessed your boiler and this was a botched assassination attempt using scalding hot holy water.

Well, I knew that things change a lot next season, but I wasn't expecting that to leak...
    Like an upstairs boiler. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by Appleshy1973
    I seen that the first G5 fanart came up on derpibooru around 2013
    So the mastermind behind all these leaks is a time traveling brony? O.o`

Ponified classic movie...
    Spoiler
    Show

Oooh, epic little animation of Pinkie and Dash escaping the Sphinx.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2017-12-21 at 08:22 AM.
    Digo Dragon - Artist
    D&D 5e Homebrew: My Little Pony Races

4. - Top - End - #1264
    Troll in the Playground

Can we not discuss the "leaks" plzkthx

Not just for those who don't want to be spoiled, but also to give a smidgeon of respect to the artists whose hard work and privacy was hacked into

also, i actually drew a thing - whoa wow derj hasn't drawn anything in at least a year or two

Spoiler: dang its not really done yet tho
    Show

Behold! My tiny deviantart gallery!
    Comment, browse the itty-bitty collection, etc.
    Morning Star

5. - Top - End - #1265
    Ettin in the Playground

Yeah, I know it's still a little early, but between half the episodes last season being online before their intended airdate and now some episodes being out before season even starts, I'm suggesting the next thread be called "My Little Pony XCVIII: Leakier Than A Changeling Firehose"
    Last edited by digiman619; 2017-12-21 at 05:54 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosi View Post
    In general, this is favorable to the casters.
    3.5 in a nutshell, ladies and gents.

6. - Top - End - #1266
    Bugbear in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Derjuin View Post
    Can we not discuss the "leaks" plzkthx

Not just for those who don't want to be spoiled, but also to give a smidgeon of respect to the artists whose hard work and privacy was hacked into

also, i actually drew a thing - whoa wow derj hasn't drawn anything in at least a year or two
    Why is Celestia stealing Twilight's Cutie Mark? Revenge for "A Royal Problem"?
    Blue Star Topaz is my name
    Equestria's my station
    The Elements define my creed
    The Herd's my destination

7. - Top - End - #1267

Quote Originally Posted by Derjuin View Post
    Spoiler: dang its not really done yet tho
    Show

That's really good work. Glad you're getting back into the groove.

Quote Originally Posted by Topaz View Post
    Why is Celestia stealing Twilight's Cutie Mark? Revenge for "A Royal Problem"?
    But wasn't it Starlight that did the cutie mark switch? And it was the table that sent Glimmer there... :o
    Digo Dragon - Artist

8. - Top - End - #1268
    Titan in the Playground

Last wargame of the year, experimenting with Aotrs Heretical Manouvre Group/BattleTech hybrid v1.0 - replace 2D6 with D20, same modifiers.

I died horribly. As Clan1 vrs Inner Sphere.

BUT that means we at least got as far as a conclusion without a fusilade of misses due to single attack rolls per round.

It's a gettin' there.

1Clan Opaque Chincilla, according to our handy-dandy Clan-o-matic.

9. - Top - End - #1269

Yeah, I know it's still a little early, but between half the episodes last season being online before their intended airdate and now some episodes being out before season even starts, I'm suggesting the next thread be called "My Little Pony XCVIII: Leakier Than A Changeling Firehose"
    Maybe Changeling bathtub?
    Spoiler
    Show
    Digo Dragon - Artist

10. - Top - End - #1270
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Alternatively: Even Pinkie Pie Keeps Secrets Better

11. - Top - End - #1271
    Ogre in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Adderbane View Post
    Alternatively: Even Pinkie Pie Keeps Secrets Better
    Alternate alternatively; The Season Where Everypony Knows
    If brute force isn't working, that just means you're not using enough of it.

When in doubt, set something on fire. If not in doubt, set something on fire anyway.

My Homebrew

Spoiler: PbP Characters
    Show

12. - Top - End - #1272

All I want for Christmas is hot cocoa weather. :(

Spoiler
    Show
    Digo Dragon - Artist

13. - Top - End - #1273
    Titan in the Playground

It's time again for Bleakbane Rants At Stuff.

Whelp, that's it - Warhammer Total War is getting modded the FRACK up and never setting above Easy again, because FRACK THAT EXPLETIVE.

To compound the once-again idiotic random seed lock (have I mentioned how much I truly HATE that bovine excrement? Because when I am in charge, I am going to make it a mandatory, executable offense to have random seeds preserved in saves without a toggle), it constantly plays gotcha, the missions are basically a trap and most of all: "hey, did you want to be able to attack and defend at the same time? Well, forget that!" It's impossible to have enough troops to ever do anything because the RNG will ensure that any time to conquer anything, massive public opinion malus events will happen, causing rebels to spawn before there's even the slightest warning since it only tells you the round before, and then the rebels spawn a stack that almost instantly is a full-size 20-unit army and this causes a massive crash effect. Oh, an every army after the first increases the maintainance of all your armies.

I rage quit at the time the game decided after I barely managed to contain that, it was going to put unstoppable beastmen stacks larger than the size of my entire standing army the opposite side of my kingdom and the vampires who cities I'd just captured (because I can't afford to actually, y'know, STOP moving to consolidate my position ever, because I do't have enough troops to do anything with) attacked them and razed one.

So frack that bovine excrement.

(The sheer prevalence of reduced upkeep mods shows that I'm hardly alone in finding that a severe issue (and, for that matter, my mate who plays who I talked to about the game advised me to use one from the get-go).)

I also can't understand how a franchise as old as Total War has such awful, awful camera and RTS controls. I spend half my time wrestlign with the camera during battles and one miss-click and your unit will cheerfully charge irretrievably out of formation. And there is no "stop" button. Good job, lads, good job.

So, TWW lasted three times as long as EUIV before I ragequit out of the first attempt. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not.

14. - Top - End - #1274
    Ettin in the Playground

Yay, finally watched the MLP movie.

I really liked it, with only one minor complaint:
    Spoiler
    Show

That Applejack, once again, did Applejack-all in the plot. They really need to give the girl some moments!

Other than that, hope everyone in thread has a good Christmas and Happy New Year.

(PS: If anyone can direct me to the pages where ponythread talks about the movie, I'd be interested in seeing other's reactions - belated though this might all be)

15. - Top - End - #1275
    Banned

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post

Spoiler
    Show

That Applejack, once again, did Applejack-all in the plot. They really need to give the girl some moments!

Other than that, hope everyone in thread has a good Christmas and Happy New Year.

(PS: If anyone can direct me to the pages where ponythread talks about the movie, I'd be interested in seeing other's reactions - belated though this might all be)
    Spoiler: The Movie
    Show
    There were subplots analogous to Rarity's with Capper, Rainbow's with Caelano, and Pinkie's with Skystar written for AJ and Fluttersny, but they were cut for whatever reason. Maybe to save on time, but probably because they didn't test well.
    Last edited by zimmerwald1915; 2017-12-23 at 10:56 PM.

16. - Top - End - #1276
    Ettin in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Spoiler: The Movie
    Show
    There were subplots analogous to Rarity's with Capper, Rainbow's with Caelano, and Pinkie's with Skystar written for AJ and Fluttersny, but they were cut for whatever reason. Maybe to save on time, but probably because they didn't test well.
    Spoiler: Movietalk
    Show
    Yeah, I guessed that was the case. I actually forgot Flutters also didn't do much either, mostly because her counselling that one badguy to tears was hilarious enough to qualify as "having done something important" in my mind.

Spoiler: Pony Tax
    Show

17. - Top - End - #1277
    Orc in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Quote Originally Posted by BlasTech View Post

Spoiler
    Show

Applejack got all the good lines, so that's something at least.

One of my favorite things about Christmas is watching all the classic movies. I'm reminded of a year ago when I was just getting into the fandom, I had an idea for a MLP "It's a Wonderful Life " fanfic adaptation starring RD as George Bailey and Derpy as Clarence. I wound up shelving the idea since it was so close to the S5 finale, but I still want to see a pony take on it...
    Spoiler: Best I Could Find
    Show

18. - Top - End - #1278
    Titan in the Playground

It's time again for Bleakbane Rants At Stuff.

Whelp, that's it - Warhammer Total War is getting modded the FRACK up and never setting above Easy again, because FRACK THAT EXPLETIVE.

To compound the once-again idiotic random seed lock (have I mentioned how much I truly HATE that bovine excrement? Because when I am in charge, I am going to make it a mandatory, executable offense to have random seeds preserved in saves without a toggle), it constantly plays gotcha, the missions are basically a trap and most of all: "hey, did you want to be able to attack and defend at the same time? Well, forget that!" It's impossible to have enough troops to ever do anything because the RNG will ensure that any time to conquer anything, massive public opinion malus events will happen, causing rebels to spawn before there's even the slightest warning since it only tells you the round before, and then the rebels spawn a stack that almost instantly is a full-size 20-unit army and this causes a massive crash effect. Oh, an every army after the first increases the maintainance of all your armies.

I rage quit at the time the game decided after I barely managed to contain that, it was going to put unstoppable beastmen stacks larger than the size of my entire standing army the opposite side of my kingdom and the vampires who cities I'd just captured (because I can't afford to actually, y'know, STOP moving to consolidate my position ever, because I do't have enough troops to do anything with) attacked them and razed one.

So frack that bovine excrement.

(The sheer prevalence of reduced upkeep mods shows that I'm hardly alone in finding that a severe issue (and, for that matter, my mate who plays who I talked to about the game advised me to use one from the get-go).)

I also can't understand how a franchise as old as Total War has such awful, awful camera and RTS controls. I spend half my time wrestlign with the camera during battles and one miss-click and your unit will cheerfully charge irretrievably out of formation. And there is no "stop" button. Good job, lads, good job.

So, TWW lasted three times as long as EUIV before I ragequit out of the first attempt. I'm not sure if that is a good thing or not.
    Huh. I've...honestly never had that problem in my playthroughs. And I'm playing on Hard. Admittedly, I play super slow and have only played twice (once as Empire, and currently again as Lizardmen), and really aim to protect my towns. I do remember losing a few though which sucked, and there was this one fiasco with one particular little town that continually got destroyed repeatedly because I couldn't defend it due to rebuilding it, but it needed to be rebuilt to defend it. That particular town remained in ruins until Chaos was more or less handled.

But yeah, while I did have some rebellions, they were pretty rare. But again, I was very slow in my expansion, which may have been a factor. Which did result in the North being almost entirely wiped out. Like, there were a total of like 3 cities north of Ostermark at one point. But I basically wouldn't move on to the next province until the current one was completely stable and relatively defensible.

The only people I conquered quickly were the Vampires who I basically fought first. And only really because an ally confederated with me to avoid them, which gave me a free army to double up with.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.

19. - Top - End - #1279
    Orc in the Playground

- start wrapping up presents
    - realise everything is either a book or an ‘educational’ toy
    - finally have answer to “which pony are you?” quizzes.

20. - Top - End - #1280

Quote Originally Posted by Adderbane View Post
    Spoiler: Best I Could Find
    Show
    I giggle thinking about Luna actually saying that line.

Spoiler: S words
    Show
    Digo Dragon - Artist

21. - Top - End - #1281
    Titan in the Playground

Have a good one folks, I'll see you on the flip side.

22. - Top - End - #1282
    Barbarian in the Playground

I originally planned to show up with my (belated) completions for Inktober, which mostly consist of Pony art. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, I don't have a lot of those complete, and I always planned to upload them en masse. So, in the meantime, have some (unskilled) statuary executed in Minecraft!

Spoiler: Celestia as Prudentia, Luna as Justitita
    Show

Unus Mundus, Una Veritas, Unum Imperium.

23. - Top - End - #1283
    Troll in the Playground

Flumph

Well, Season's greetings to all of Ponythread.

We are having a quiet time this year - for once actually getting to the morning service, but otherwise no particular plans for the day. Possibly visiting my sister in the evening. (Most of the family stuff will be boxing day)
    Warning: This posting may contain wit, wisdom, pathos, irony, satire, sarcasm and puns. And traces of nut.

"The main skill of a good ruler seems to be not preventing the conflagrations but rather keeping them contained enough they rate more as campfires." Rogar Demonblud

"Hold on just a d*** second. UK has spam callers that try to get you to buy conservatories?!? Even y'alls spammers are higher class than ours!" Peelee

24. - Top - End - #1284
    Orc in the Playground

Quote Originally Posted by Manga Shoggoth View Post
    We are having a quiet time this year ... no particular plans for the day.
    You know, Manga, you can start disliking people...

Spoiler
    Show

More seriously, merry Christmas everyone!
    Last edited by Pilum; 2017-12-25 at 03:27 AM.

25. - Top - End - #1285

Happy Hearth's warming everyone! It's that time of year where I'm reminded which in my family has no chill. :3

I'm a happy pony this year. I got cargo shorts, new headphones, and the greatest American gift of all: one crisp new Benjamin (legal tender at all local and online retailers). My daughter is happy with Minecraft and a bunch of Pokemon merch.

Edit--
    My family so knows me. That moment when they're discussing the Twilight series and they turn to me to say "Not Sparkle" before I even raise my hand.
    Last edited by DigoDragon; 2017-12-25 at 11:09 AM.

26. - Top - End - #1286

27. - Top - End - #1287
    Titan in the Playground

Ho, ponythread!

Hope you've had a good a day as I have. I got a good chunk of DVDs (highlights including both Adam West anmated Batman features (did you know that was a thing DC did just before he died, belss 'im? 'Cos as soon as I found out, they went straight on the list), Wonder Woman, Yonderland season 3, the three volume of the Terrahawks audio dramas, enough chocolate that I had to empty and carefully re-fill my chocolate storage facility (and no, I'm still not saying where that is), filling it to the brim and STILL having some I couldn't fit in it and Anno2205 (which, having bought the *sigh* season pass four £4 as I installed it1).

My only slight disappointment was no UltraSun/Moon (sales maybe?)... Having been frantically breeding to get half a team ready in case I did. 140 fracking Salandits I bred over the course of the last few days (mostly yesterday and today, while stuff went on - sure as heck wasn't going to watch Strictly while others of the familt were!)), and then I got my female 5IV (females are, of course 12.5% and only they evolve)... And having gotten one, hatched the last four eggs... And there was a second.

Ha ha ha, RNG. HA. HA. HAAA.

(And people wonder why I freaking hate RNG...)

Time to has stab at Anno2205 now, I thinks...

1PC games via physical media is really just farcical now; two DVDs, put tyhe first one in, started the install, put in the activation code (unlocking it in *sigh* Uplay), clicked continue, nothing happened so might as well install it from UPlay directly, thus rendering the DVS... More or less entirely pointless.

28. - Top - End - #1288
    Ogre in the Playground

Got sick on the 23rd, worked Christmas Eve sick with no sleep. Still sick, and have to walk to the store tomorrow to get a refill prescription since I couldn't get it yesterday or today, and I'm out. So i might have uncontrollable migraines 24/7 for the next week if missing a day is an issue (it has been before). Mom sent a $50 gift card as she does every year, but three years now and she still hasn't bothered to learn my address and instead opts to send it to my brother, who I haven't seen yet. Meanwhile, a forum friend (not this forum) gifted me a game off my Steam wishlist (Cuphead), and I in turn gifted my RL friend Grandia 2 off his wishlist (one of my favorite RPG's), and he in turn gifted me a game. It's not hard for her to just ask me my address sometime in the past three years, or figure something out give me (especially since my likes on Facebook, or the fact I spammed songs from K-On for a whole week at one point), but people I never met? No problem.

Sorry to bring everyone down. Was gonna watch the MLP movie, but I forgot I unsubscribed to Netflix because they suck. I'm gonna resubscribe when they release and dub the second season of Seven Deadly Sins, so sometime by the end of next year, I'll watch it.

29. - Top - End - #1289

(And people wonder why I freaking hate RNG...)
    Nah, I feel your pain there. The RNG is just mean.

Spoiler: Post holiday snooze.
    Show

Quote Originally Posted by Pendulous View Post
    Got sick on the 23rd, worked Christmas Eve sick with no sleep. Still sick, and have to walk to the store tomorrow to get a refill prescription
    Ick, hope you shake off that illness soon. D:

Spoiler: Haz a cute Fluttershy.
    Show

Spoiler: The the meds are good.
    Show
    Digo Dragon - Artist

30. - Top - End - #1290
    Colossus in the Playground

My mother has learned nothing: she continues to give party sized bundles of snacks and candies as individual gifts(this time it was tins of popcorn.)

Also at the family party last night, my grandmother and uncle between them drank an entire bottle of clear liquor.

I mean, it was in punch, but still.
    Last edited by Rater202; 2017-12-25 at 11:49 PM.
    I also answer to Bookmark and Shadow Claw.

Read my fanfiction here. Homebrew Material Here Rater Reads the Hobbit and Dracula
    Awesome Avatar by Emperor Ing
    Spoiler: Ode To Meteors, By zimmerwald
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by zimmerwald1915 View Post
    Meteor
    You are a meteor
    Falling star
    You soar your
    Way down the air
    To the floor
    Where my other
    Rocks