New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 15 of 50 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242540 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #421
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: (IC) Festival of Heroes - Outside Juvelnord City

Jaylyn blinked a few times getting adjusted to the sunlight again, once her vision clear a bit she quickly looked around to see everybody was out side. She let a sigh of relief as she dropped the dragon form spell and reverted back to winged human.

"Great job everybody," Jaylyn said, "Like Hirvir said not a perfect execution, but considering what we was up against I'd say it coulda gone a LOT worse." She then walked over to Hervir and looked at the chick and was overjoyed. "OH what a little cutie you found. Have you thought up a name for the little thing?"
    Festival of Heroes: Jaylyn a 5 foot Kitsune with golden brown fur, black ears, and golden eyes. She's an average build leaning on the smaller size. When in human form her hair is golden blonde, but retains her golden eyes. her build is still average but a bit bigger then in Kitsune form.

No matter which from she is in, she always seen in her white halter-top dress, carrying a 5 foot staff with a sapphire on top, and a jeweled necklace around her neck.

2. - Top - End - #422
    Bugbear in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Markas looked impressed at Kasidra's knowledge of the cockatrices, "that's pretty fascinating," he said, "earlier I heard you say you can't deal with the partial petrification, which is a shame cause my bones feel stiff right now. Can I sleep it off or do I need magical aid? Also can you restore this poor thing?" He asked as he pulled the fairy statue out of the bag of holding, showing it to the others. It only has one arm, I assume the other was eaten," Markas frowned.
    Festival of Heroes

Markas Fletcher (Male Human Monk):
    bald, approaching middle age, but very fit.

The Lily Blooms

Andariel Evergreen

Spoiler
    Show

3. - Top - End - #423
    Troll in the Playground

"That is correct," Kasidra said, fixing her glowing red gaze on Markas. "I did not prepare 'Lesser Restoration', so I cannot undo the stiffening of their muscles. You will heal on your own in time, but it will be slow. It could take several days, depending on the damage done. Getting magically restored would be considerably faster. I did prepare 'Break Enchantment', which should undo the transmutation effect." The tiefling cleric inspected the doll-sized statue in the monk's hands.
    "I do not know for sure if it will work. If the petrification of a cockatrice's bite is not fixed within three days, it cannot be undone. We don't know how long it might've been in that cave. But if you wish me to try, I shall. 'Tis a simple spell," she said, lifting her gaze back up to meet Markas' eyes, lifting a brow questioningly.
    Last edited by Wolfykins; 2017-07-27 at 03:43 PM.
    Spoiler: Aurora
    Show

Spoiler: Inaemehkiwak (Ina)
    Show

4. - Top - End - #424

At once, Kestejoo wheeled on his back legs to face the new threats. With a shouted prayer to Kamus, he called a Kamus's wrath upon the enemies.

Spoiler: Abyssal
    Show
    "Feel the lash of the whip!"

Spoiler: Spellcraft DC 22
    Show
    Inflict Serious Wounds, Mass
    Spoiler: K. Divine DC 32
    Show

Dmg to drows and drider: (3d8+21)[26]

Spoiler: SRs
    Show

Drider: (1d20+21)[37]
    Drow yellow: (1d20+21)[24]
    Drow black: (1d20+21)[36]
    Drow grey: (1d20+21)[36]
    Drow pink: (1d20+21)[28]

Spell resistance, yes. Will save DC 24 halves.
    Festival of Heroes: Ainsley M'arete. 6'5" bronze-skinned, silver haired, purple-eyed Aasimar. Paladin of Arete. He stands tall in fullplate armor with a radiant white feather cloak. On his back, a four-foot bastard sword gleams.
    Festival of Heroes: Kestejoo. 8'4" centaur with the body of a dark draft horse, scales, grey wings, dark skin, and a jagged horn on his forehead. Long grey hair and a short beard. Pure gold eyes. Iron shackles on his fetlocks and tail of a kirin.

5. - Top - End - #425

RedWizardGuy

"the other thing I'm worried about is even if you restore it, with that missing arm, wouldn't it bleed out profusely, or do you have something to deal with that?" Markas asked.
    Festival of Heroes

The Lily Blooms

Andariel Evergreen

Spoiler
    Show

6. - Top - End - #426
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Kest's spell hit the Drow enemy party like a a wave. The Drider jolted in discomfort by stayed smirking. Grey Sniper seemed to convulse as the pain was inflicted more heavily. Black Sniper flinched slightly, while Yellow and Pink Snipers stood there like nothing happened.

Spoiler: Undercommon
    Show
    "Ahahaha... I used to cast that spell to put my breeder slave in the mood!"

The Drider laughed. The other Drow forced laughter.

Hervir smiled at the cockatrice chick. "I have no idea for a name. I never named an animal before." Hervir replied.

Hervir glanced over curiously at the statue Markas had found.
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2017-07-27 at 04:27 PM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War
    Prince Alloishus Figleaf of Lilygrove, Elven Spell Dancer

Bartleby Herrmannsdorfer, Dwarven Forgemaster

The Lily Blooms
    Nesse Nola, Paladin of Sarenrae

Festival of Heroes
    Co-DM and Princess Geiravor of Juvelnord, Aasimar Warpriestess

7. - Top - End - #427
    Troll in the Playground

Kasidra shrugged. "Any spell that heals wounds would stop bleeding. But I don't know that it would even bleed. If the damage happened after it was petrified, then it might just be as if it was an old wound. I mean, in truth, we don't even know that the arm was not already missing before it became petrified," she pointed out. She straightened and lifted her tattooed hand, flicking her wrist to the side while muttering something in Abyssal.
    Spoiler: Spellcraft DC 20
    Show
    Break Enchantment
    The tiefling tilted her head to the side, watching to see if the spell would have any effect.

The dull gray color of stone receded from the doll-sized figure, slowly revealing the enchanted victim. The tiny fey creature was humanoid in shape, with blue and green hair cut short with long bangs, delicate, porcelain-looking skin, and vivid green eyes. The fey was very androgynous, and it was difficult to tell whether they were male or female. The tiny creature was covered in bite wounds, and looked like it was about halfway to unconsciousness even without the petrification!
    The fey sat up in Markas' hands, tipping sharply to the left due to the lack of an arm actually helping push them up on that side. They let out a squeak of surprise and wobbled to recover their balance.
    "Oh! Oh!" they exclaimed in distress. The creature's voice was of a perfectly even pitch and a melodious tone, and gave no clue as to their sex. "My arm! What happened to my arm?" they cried in Sylvan.
    Spoiler: Reference
    Show
    Note: The fey is slightly smaller than a Barbie doll.

Kasidra noted the creature's wounds and reached out to touch them while saying a quick Abyssal word, healing the fey for (4d8+16)[27].
    Spoiler: Spellcraft DC 19
    Show
    Cure Critical Wounds
    "So does anyone understand the little creature?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. "I believe it is speaking Sylvan, since most fey do, but it is not a language I personally know."

A significant number of the fey's wounds closed, but they still bore a number of painful-looking bites.
    Last edited by Wolfykins; 2017-07-27 at 04:10 PM.
    Show

Show

8. - Top - End - #428

RedWizardGuy

Markas looked at Kasidra in shock as she said the Fey was speaking another language, and one he was unfamiliar with, yet he understood the poor creature perfectly, "I've... never spoken Sylvan before, earlier I would have been lucky to even recognize it as Sylvan when i hear it, yet I think I can understand Sylvan now as if I spoke it my whole life. I think it's a side effect of all the meditation I did while training with Warrick. Somehow i just know i can speak and understand any language i hear from now on..." He turned to the tiny Fey in his hand, and spoke softly in Sylvan, a sad look in his eye...

Spoiler: Sylvan
    Show
    "I'm sorry little friend, I couldn't find your arm, I just found you, petrified with several small animals the cockatrices were feeding on. It was rough in there, I'm just glad I was able to get you out at all. My name is Markas Fletcher and Kasidra here got rid of the petrification over you."
    Festival of Heroes

The Lily Blooms

Andariel Evergreen

Spoiler
    Show

9. - Top - End - #429
    Troll in the Playground

The little fey's green eyes glazed over in shock for a moment, and they sat still in Markas' hands, staring off into space. Then they blinked and shook their head, running their remaining four-fingered hand through their long, blue-green bangs.
    "Ah... yes... the cockatrices... Um..." they blinked and switched to common, "Oh, sorry... I, uh... I heard that the mythical missing cave cockatrices were supposedly in that cave, so, I... went to study them, if they were real. Ahhh... I guess it's been less than three days, or I wouldn't have been able to be restored. What day is it?" they asked.

"Solstice Eve," Kasidra answered.

The fey whistled. "Today is the third day then. Had I not been restored today..." they shook their head.
    "Um, my name is Aistriú," they said. (Pronunced EYES-true) "I study cryptids, that is, creatures that are not confirmed to be real." Aistriú ran their hand down the simple gray tunic over black leggings they wore, and clapped their soft, gray suede boots together with a soft thud.
    "I traveled here from Juvelnord City. Most of my kin lurk around the royal court, but I just don't care about pointless intrigue. I'd rather solve the mysteries of creatures that few or none have ever seen!"
    Spoiler: Knowledge Nature DC 25
    Show
    Aistriú is a danthienne. Danthiennes are normally bright-eyed, doll-sized woman wears jewels and silks, with pointed ears, four-fingered hands, and a mischievous grin. Aistriú doesn't look like a typical danthienne by any means, being androgynous of feature and wearing plain clothes of hardy materials, and no jewelry at all. That made it more difficult to identify their nature, but upon recognizing them, you remember more about regular dantheiennes.
    Spoiler: Nature DC 20
    Show
    Rejected from the courts of the fey realms, danthiennes—sometimes called gossip pixies—nevertheless delight in courtly intrigue. They adore the trappings of wealth and class, but lack a deeper understanding of politics, and focus most of their energy on personal entertainment and accumulating wardrobes of rich fabrics and random jewelry. These tiny fey spend their time skulking around academies, guilds, and noble courts, stealing valuables and influencing mortal minds to create drama.
    Spoiler: Nature DC 25
    Show
    When they do reveal their presence, danthiennes portray themselves as wish granters, offering to make a person’s dreams come true in exchange for services and treasures.

In reality, they have no special gift to grant wishes and rely on their magic, bluffs, and mundane theft to uphold their end of any bargain.

Danthiennes rarely operate alone, usually enticing a desperate courtier into serving them in exchange for popularity.
    Spoiler: Nature DC 30
    Show
    More rarely, they assemble lesser fey into mock courts, drafting unsuspecting mortals into their sometimes-deadly intrigues. As degenerate, urban cousins of nymphs, they have the ability to bond with mortal creatures and invest them with passion and confidence—but the bond is a deadly one, slowly draining the life force from their temporary partners and ultimately leaving them catatonic.
    Show

Show

10. - Top - End - #430

RedWizardGuy

"while I think it's interesting to study legendary creatures, it's also obviously dangerous," Markas gently chided Aistru, "you're lucky we happened by when we did. Also lucky most of us are heading to Juvelnord ourselves. Let me ask you one more thing, did you go in alone? I saw the statues of two other humanoids, but they looked worse off than you."
    Festival of Heroes

The Lily Blooms

Andariel Evergreen

Spoiler
    Show

11. - Top - End - #431
    Troll in the Playground

Aistriú shook their head. "No, I... I had a companion, but he... he decided to sever our link and fled when the babies started swarming us. He was... kind of a cowardly halfling. But he was the only one willing to be my companion so..." the tiny fey shrugged and sighed.
    "I don't go anywhere alone if I can avoid it. I don't really know what I'll do now. My kin were already terribly critical of me, and now I'm not even whole, and they're very shallow, so just... they're not going to accept me back, now. Which I guess doesn't really bother me since I don't like them anyway, but... they're still my family! It's going to be lonely... especially since it's hard to find willing companions for my endeavors," Aistriú sighed.
    Show

Show

12. - Top - End - #432

RedWizardGuy

"Family can be quite frustrating," Markas nodded in agreement, "if they won't accept you as you are and won't want to help you after such a grievous injury, I'm not sure if I'd want to be around them either. Maybe stick with us for a bit," Markas suggested, "you're not the first Fay my friends and I have helped out," Markas suggested, "what kind of person are you looking for in a companion anyway?"
    Last edited by paladin_artea; 2017-07-27 at 07:43 PM.
    Festival of Heroes

The Lily Blooms

Andariel Evergreen

Spoiler
    Show

13. - Top - End - #433
    Troll in the Playground

Aistriú tilted their head to the side, blue-green bangs sliding across their forehead.
    "Um, I don't exactly know... just, I guess, someone who is a reasonably capable fighter, since I am not. Someone who travels around a lot and can take me to faraway places looking for rare and unusual creatures to study. Someone who won't hurt those creatures unless absolutely necessary. Someone who likes music, I guess. Or at least song. It doesn't look like I'll be able to play very many instruments anymore," Aistriú said in an almost forlorn tone and a regretful look at their missing left arm.
    Show

Show

14. - Top - End - #434

Jaylyn nods then thinks for a moment, "What bout a Regenerate spell, would you need the arm for it to work?" asked then looked over at Aistriú and bowed and said "My name is Jaylyn, I'm a Kitsune although right now I'm in Human form due to just getting a tattoo."
    Festival of Heroes: Jaylyn a 5 foot Kitsune with golden brown fur, black ears, and golden eyes. She's an average build leaning on the smaller size. When in human form her hair is golden blonde, but retains her golden eyes. her build is still average but a bit bigger then in Kitsune form.

No matter which from she is in, she always seen in her white halter-top dress, carrying a 5 foot staff with a sapphire on top, and a jeweled necklace around her neck.

15. - Top - End - #435
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

"I am glad you made it out as flesh. I am Hervir. I started the expedition into the cave. Pleased to meet you." Hervir introduced herself with a slight bow. "I don't know about accepting links at the moment, but you can return back to Juvelnord City with us. We are in a way, a bunch of misfits ourselves."

Show
    "The Fiend-blooded hit me. Lay down some cover."
    "Yes, your Unholiness."

Pink Sniper threw out his hand.

Spoiler: Spellcraft 18
    Show
    Deeper Darkness

Show
    "Shut the eyes of all others."

Darkness fell upon the choke point in a 60-foot radius.

Spoiler: True Seeing
    Show
    ???? moved to I10.

Gray Sniper moved to H9

?? moved to I7.

Spoiler: Normal Vision
    Show

Spoiler: Low-Light Vision
    Show

Spoiler: Dark Vision
    Show
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2017-07-27 at 09:14 PM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

16. - Top - End - #436
    Troll in the Playground

"'Regenerate' would work," Kasidra confirmed. "Unfortunately, I did not prepare that spell. You might be hard-pressed to find a cleric powerful enough to cast such a spell in a common temple. Malaika will be moving us tonight, and I don't know where we'll be, so unfortunately, I cannot offer to prepare the spell tomorrow and cast it for you. But if you know a cleric, oracle, druid, shaman or witch roughly as powerful as myself, or moreso, then you'll be set. Alternatively, if you know a skilled crafter, someone might be able to craft a clockwork limb as a replacement."

Aistriú looked up at Jaylyn, tilting their head the other way.
    "Well met, Cousin," Aistriú said in Sylvan before switching back to common.
    "Thank you for the suggestions. I'll certainly think about it. I haven't the money to pay for a 'Regenerate' spell though. That's an expensive service, if a temple even offers it, which most do not. It seems most temples hold the opinion that losing a limb is the will of the gods, especially if it happens while adventuring. Such spells are usually only cast in extraordinary circumstances, such as a situation where someone was rescued from abuse or torture. I doubt I could afford to pay for a clockwork limb, either. It's fine. It's not that important. I didn't lose my writing hand, and I was never terribly skilled with any instruments anyway. I've always been much more the song and dance type," Aistriú said with a shrug.
    Show

Show

17. - Top - End - #437

"I think being turned to stone and having one's arm eaten counts for torture, and an extraordinary circumstance." Jaylyn said closing her eyes for a moment seeming in thought. "Tell me cousin, what instruments did you play, and more important if you could wish for your arm to be restored would you take it?" looking directly at Aistriú with a light-hearted smile.

18. - Top - End - #438
    Troll in the Playground

Aistriú chuckled. "Nah, it's not torture or extraordinary circumstances by the temples' standards. I brought this on myself by coming here like this. It falls under the category of risk that would be reasonable to anticipate on a dangerous adventure like this. It's a consequence of my own choices, not the result of some evil being depriving me of my agency." They waved their remaining hand dismissively and sighed.
    "I didn't really faithfully play any instrument. In fact, I didn't even learn 'Summon Instrument'. Like I said, I'm really more the song-and-dance type. Would I wish my arm back? I mean, I guess? Anybody would wish to be whole if they weren't, right? But it's not the most debilitating thing," they said, rubbing the end of the stump where the arm was missing just above the elbow.
    "I probably deserve the punishment, to be honest. I criticize my old companion as a coward, and he was, but being my companion isn't the easiest thing. It's... dangerous. I'm probably selfish for taking on companions in the first place, let alone dragging them around to find odd and potentially deadly animals. I don't even know if the halfling survived! Getting out of the cockatrice cave doesn't mean something didn't get him in the woods. It's a good day or two's walk back to the city from here. Anything could happen! Heard rumors there was a band of brigands in the area..."

Kasidra's expression darkened and she frowned and crossed her arms, but said nothing.
    Last edited by Wolfykins; 2017-07-27 at 09:00 PM.
    Show

Show

19. - Top - End - #439
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Umbear extends his hand toward the Darkness and then flings it toward the South West Corner of the Room.

He extends his senses to include:
    See in Darkness
    Blind Sight 30
    TremorSense 30
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

20. - Top - End - #440

"Well that's the difference between temples and those who have the ability to cast that kinda Magic, I think that it's cruel and torturous and completely unnecessary that you should be allow to continue with just one arm." Jaylyn said, "Tell ya what, once we get done with business here, why don't you come with us to the city and I'll look into getting your arm restored, unless you'd like it done right this moment good...uhh..." Jaylyn pause for a moment looking before continuing slightly blushing, "I'm sorry are you a sir or a ma'am? I don't want to assume nor guess," Jaylyn looks over at Kasidra briefly before turning back, "I've done enough of that for one day and almost got my group into an unnecessary fight."

21. - Top - End - #441
    Troll in the Playground

Aistriú looked uncomfortable, shifting their unearthly green eyes off to the side.
    "Um, well... I'm, uh, kind of different. My kin are all female... there's never been a male of our kind, but..." Aistriú shrugged and looked both lost and increasingly uncomfortable. "I just sort of... never quite seemed to match up with... anything?"
    "I guess some days when I wake up, I feel more masculine, and some days I wake up and feel more feminine. My kin have told me my entire personality seems to change depending on that. They don't like it. Mostly they don't like it when I am in the 'masculine mode', because it's so different from them, and they don't know what to do with it. Which is really difficult for me because to be honest, I tend to like myself in the 'masculine mode' better. Sometimes I really wish I would just settle into one or the other and stay there, but other times I'm scared that if I did, it would be in the 'feminine mode', and somehow I just have a hard time seeing myself as a happy fey if I was in that 'mode' all the time. Even when I am in that 'mode', I'm still nothing like my kin though, so they just would never be happy with me anyway." Aistriú shrugged again.
    "Just don't bother with titles or honorifics of any kind. It's Aistriú, just Aistriú. Or Ais if you need a nickname for me."
    Show

Show

22. - Top - End - #442

Jaylyn nodded sympathetically, "I can understand not being accepted, and I do apologize Ais if I caused any discomfort." she said "How bout we go and talk bout getting your arm restored and let the rest of the group handle the business at hand, If you'd like, you could sit on my shoulder." Jaylyn pointed to her left shoulder.

23. - Top - End - #443

RedWizardGuy

"I know you just said that a temple may not do it due to high cost and the risky behavior of adventuring, but there is one in Juvelnord that actually owes me a favor and I can see about using it to help you, Aistirú," Markas suggested, "also Jaylyn here is from a distant land, I'm sure there are plenty of fantastic creatures she knows and the rest of us haven't even heard of!" He grinned, hoping to see if the Fey would consider the Kitsune for a new partner.
    Festival of Heroes

The Lily Blooms

Andariel Evergreen

Spoiler
    Show

24. - Top - End - #444
    Ogre in the Playground

SolithKnightGuy

"ZeetZeet has traveling inn that never stays in one place for more than a couple of weeks. Could always use a good singer for entertainment. That's an option for you little Aistiru." ZeetZeet chuckled, grinning wildly as he checked what wounds he still had. He didn't be feel stiff like any of the others, despite being bitten by a lot of the cockatrices.

25. - Top - End - #445
    Troll in the Playground

"You did nothing wrong," Aistriú assured Jaylyn.
    "Ah... a temple with a debt to you?" they asked, glancing up at Markas, surprise flickering in their bright green eyes. They looked back and forth between Jaylyn and Markas with an expression of indecision.
    "Perhaps the temple would be a good place to start, and if they can't or won't help, then perhaps I'll see what you might suggest," Aistriú said, looking at Jaylyn as they finished speaking.
    The tiny fey looked at Zeetzeet with interest.
    "Ah--you're a goblin! I've never seen one of your kind in person. My kin are city-dwellers, and goblins are most decidedly not! You have a traveling tavern? That's... unusual," they said, interest sharpening. "How does a tavern travel? And I thought goblins preferred caves! And uh, you don't make a habit of eating fey, do you?" Aistriú asked, suddenly wary. "I've heard goblins prefer to eat humans and gnomes above all others, and gnomes are distant cousins of the fey. My kin say goblins would eat fey given the chance, because fey are more 'pure' than gnomes. But my kin are rumor-mongering liars, so I never know how much of what they say is truth," the fey said wryly.
    Aistriú then noticed that most of the group, including them, still bore at least minor injuries. The fey began to sing softly.
    Perform (song): (1d20+35)[52]
    The even quality of the fey's voice combined with considerable skill to result in a beyond-extraordinary performance.
    Last edited by Wolfykins; 2017-07-28 at 10:39 AM.
    Show

Show

26. - Top - End - #446

RedWizardGuy

Markas's eyes were wet with tears, he had never been so moved by music before, "Ais... that had to be the most beautiful song I've ever heard..." He said, trying to wipe his face. "You have a real talent there, little friend. I think you will have a lot of potential prospects in the music world, and it's safer than tracking down cryptids. At least consider that before you try to put yourself in danger again."
    Festival of Heroes

The Lily Blooms

Andariel Evergreen

Spoiler
    Show

27. - Top - End - #447
    Troll in the Playground

Ais smiled, but continued singing, and the group began to feel the slight rising of magical energy.
    Show

Show

28. - Top - End - #448
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Hervir smiled as the others accepted Aistriú. She knew they would.

"Like I said, you'll get along with is misfits. Shall we celebrate a job well done at Zeetzeet's?" Hervir suggested.

The gravity shifted and Gray Sniper, Black Sniper, Pink Sniper, Yellow Sniper, White Sniper, and the Drider were all caught. The Drow Snipers activate Feather Fall at will. The Drider was not so prepared as she hit the ceiling.

Fall
    (1d6)[5]

She is dragged on across the ceiling over the ledge to hit the higher ceiling.

Fall
    (2d6)[12]

The Drider cursed loudly as she tumbled on the ceiling, only to fall up the ceiling again.

Fall
    (3d6)[12]

Finally, the Drider hit the wall.

Fall
    (4d6)[18]

Her Drow henchmen could not cast Featherfall after landing and proceeded up the same course as their mistress after the first fall.

The Drider ended at U4-U5-V4-V5/40'. Gray Sniper at U2/40'. Black Sniper at V3/40'. White Sniper at V3/35'. Yellow Sniper at U2/35'. Pink Sniper at U2/30'.

Show
    "Are you okay, you Unholiness?"

The Drider glared straight ahead through the Deeper Darkness.

Show
    "Geiravor, you look hurt, my dear. While I would love to add to your pain, I have a plan I need to follow."

The Drider threw out her hand.

Spoiler: Spellcraft 17
    Show
    Desecrate - This spell imbues an area with negative energy. The DC to resist negative channeled energy within this area gains a +3 profane bonus. Every undead creature entering a desecrated area gains a +1 profane bonus on all attack rolls, damage rolls, and saving throws. An undead creature created within or summoned into such an area gains +1 hit points per HD.

20-foot radius at the O8,O9,P8,P9

Show
    "Tread lightly on unholy ground!"

Geiravor could not see, but could hear. She knew things went from bad to worse, but after those attacks, she was hurt. She could heal herself, but she needed cover. She remember a pillar near her right. The War Priestess sheathed her sword as she moved to N10. "Aurora, you still around?" Geiravor asked.

Spoiler: Perception 62
    Show
    ? stood alone as his party was pulled away.
    Stealth
    (1d20+56)[62]
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2017-07-28 at 05:54 PM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War

The Lily Blooms

Festival of Heroes

29. - Top - End - #449
    Troll in the Playground

"Of course," Aurora said in Celestial, "They haven't tried to attack me yet, but they'll find it difficult to hit me when they try, don't worry! How badly are you hurt? I'm debating between healing you or casting 'True Seeing' to counter this darkness, first," the centaur said.
    Last edited by Wolfykins; 2017-07-28 at 01:30 PM.
    Show

Show

30. - Top - End - #450
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Aurix snaps his fingers, slowing his Perceptions of time to a crawl. (Time Stop, 5 rounds)

Spoiler: Round 1
    Show
    Aurix and Torilee are surrounded by complete darkness. Aurix taps Torilee on the shoulder. "We're in danger, Torilee. I've used my spell to slow time down for a bit. Let's get out of this darkness and get ready."

Aurix sprouts his wings (Standard Action) and moves south to S10, out of the darkness. He sees the mass of Drow on the ceiling and grins. "Oh man, this is gonna be funny."

Torilee casts Familial Greater Heroism on herself.

Spoiler: Round 2
    Show
    Aurix flies up to the ceiling and west, ending at S6/30'. He looks up at the clustered Drow again and rubs his hands together. "Look out Torilee, things are about to get HOT!" Aurix casts Wall of Lava from T2/40'-30'-->T6/40'-30'-->U6/40'-30', basically enveloping the Drow in lava.

Torilee casts Protection from Evil on herself.

Spoiler: Round 3
    Show
    Aurix shifts his greatsword into a quarterstaff and casts Greater Elemental Transmutation on it (Full-Round Action). It begins turning into electricty.

Torilee casts Shield on herself.

Spoiler: Round 4
    Show
    Aurix's weapon completes its transmutation! It begins casting a bright light. (Weapon is now Electric, Bane (Aberration), Glorious (casts Daylight), Brilliant Energy (bypasses armor and shield AC)). Aurix gauges the distance, then moves to Q6/30'. He casts Familiar Greater False Life and sends it to Torilee.

Torilee casts Familiar Greater False Life, giving herself (2d10+19)[27] temporary HP.

Spoiler: Round 5
    Show
    Aurix casts Wreath of Blades, summoning his mithral daggers to spin around him.

Torilee casts Familiar Embrace Destiny. (1d20)[13]

Suddenly Aurix appears at Q6/30'. He holds up his quarterstaff, which is now glowing brightly with Daylight! It begins pushing back the magical darkness within 60 feet of Aurix. The Drow up on the ceiling are now surrounded by a boiling Wall of Lava! They each take (2d4+2)[7] fire damage.

"Umbear! I've set you up; flip it back the other way!" Aurix sends to him.
    Festival of Heroes: Aurix Kornari- 6' Human with golden scales on his skin, blond hair, green Draconic eyes, carrying a halberd, meets people with a warm smile.
    Spoiler: If you speak Draconic
    Show
    Aurix Kornari means "Gold Heart"

DM of Twinborn