Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910
  1. - Top - End - #271
    Firbolg in the Playground

Default Re: [PF] Ironfang Invasion - Players Wanted!

Less than half a day until the selections are made - and I finally found a portrait for Mortimer just in time.

Good luck, everyone. Hopefully I'll see you on the other side.

EDIT: For the sake of tradition, I have posted the final and latest update of the Table of Applicants, removing everyone who at this point has not submitted a sheet.

Spoiler: Table of Applicants
    Show

Player Character Race Class Alignment Campaign Trait Finished
    Rofltrollcopter Nia Emmyth Half-Elf Investigator (Empiricist) Neutral Good Frontier Healer Yes
    HappyMerecat Taggart Char Half-Orc Ranger Chaotic Neutral Ironfang Survivor Yesf
    Starbin Narek Skyskin Samsaran Wizard (Transmuter) Lawful Neutral Blight-Burned Yes
    Sleepy Shade Terry Bane Half-Elf Alchemist (Bramble Brewer) Chaotic Neutral Frontier Healer Yes
    KevSaund Vaughn Hamson Halfling Paladin (Divine Hunter) Lawful Good Foxclaw Scout Crunch, Fluff Outline
    Farmerbink Gilraen Súrion Elf Oracle (Warsighted) Chaotic Good Chernasardo Hopeful Indeed!
    Lord Of Mantas Mortimer Bestatter and Armina Human Spiritualist Chaotic Good Blight-Burned Yes
    Gwynfrid Samridar Plogg Human Sorcerer (Wildblooded) Neutral Good Animal Whisperer Yes
    n0ble Rask Half-Orc Slayer (Vanguard) True Neutral Ironfang Survivor Yes
    Inspector Valin Kara Human Sorcerer Lawful Neutral Cannot Locate? Yes
    DemonRukasu Caesar Stormwind Human Sorcerer True Neutral Blight-Burned Affirmative
    Eldritch Horror Howard J. Tillinghast Human Alchemist (Preservationist) Lawful Neutral Frontier Healer Crunch, Fluff in Progress
    PersonMan Eyena Human Magus (Hexcrafter) Lawful Good Ironfang Survivor Yes
    Noedig Arn Broadback Dwarf Ranger Neutral Good Kraggodan Outcast Yes
    rypt Ulred Elf Magus (Kensai) Neutral Good World-Weary Yes
    u-b Martin Geddaye Human Bard (Dervish of Dawn) Chaotic Good Ironfang Survivor Crunch, Fluff Outline
    Kvard51 Benaiah Black Human Cleric, eventual Hinterlander Lawful Good Frontier Healer Crunch
    Propagandist Severina Devil-Luck Human Gunslinger True Neutral World-Weary Yes
    Mornings Cardinal Layra Belvinge Human Cleric (Cardinal) Lawful Neutral Frontier Healer Yes
    LittleCarp04 Murbol Uzrid Half-Orc Bloodrager (Primalist/Spelleater) Chaotic Good Unbreakable Survivor Yes
    LordHavelock Vanduen Half-Elf Wizard Chaotic Good Ironfang Survivor 0.76 Backstory

Last edited by Lord Of Mantas; 2017-06-23 at 08:54 PM.

Currently Playing:

Hedwig (IC, OOC), Jiafa (IC, OOC), Hammerhead (IC 2, OOC), Ilsa (IC, OOC), Navalan (IC, OOC)

2. - Top - End - #272

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Of Mantas View Post
    Less than half a day until the selections are made - and I finally found a portrait for Mortimer just in time.

Good luck, everyone. Hopefully I'll see you on the other side.
    What, no table for the 10th page? I'm almost insulted.

I pretty much have my party selection down at this point, but I'll be taking a couple of hours this afternoon to peruse everything one more time and start writing up my OOC thread. Honestly, I'll probably post a bit before midnight if I can get everything ready in time. Hope that works for everyone!
    Spoiler: My Profile
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeno Desaqqara View Post
    You divine bastard.
    Currently Active Games:
    - Skull and Shackles (DM)
    - Rise of the Runelords (Cade Rhineheart)

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways; the point is to change it."

3. - Top - End - #273
    Ogre in the Playground

Obligatory hype music

Best of luck to everyone here.

4. - Top - End - #274
    Dwarf in the Playground

Spoiler: Table of Applicants
    Show

Player Character Race Class Alignment Campaign Trait Finished
    Rofltrollcopter Nia Emmyth Half-Elf Investigator (Empiricist) Neutral Good Frontier Healer Yes
    HappyMerecat Taggart Char Half-Orc Ranger Chaotic Neutral Ironfang Survivor Crunch, Fluff in progress
    Starbin Narek Skyskin Samsaran Wizard (Transmuter) Lawful Neutral Blight-Burned Yes
    Sleepy Shade Terry Bane Half-Elf Alchemist (Bramble Brewer) Chaotic Neutral Frontier Healer Yes
    KevSaund Vaughn Hamson Halfling Paladin (Divine Hunter) Lawful Good Foxclaw Scout Crunch, Fluff Outline
    Farmerbink Gilraen Súrion Elf Oracle (Warsighted) Chaotic Good Chernasardo Hopeful Indeed!
    Lord Of Mantas Mortimer Bestatter and Armina Human Spiritualist Chaotic Good Blight-Burned Yes
    Gwynfrid Samridar Plogg Human Sorcerer (Wildblooded) Neutral Good Animal Whisperer Yes
    n0ble Rask Half-Orc Slayer (Vanguard) True Neutral Ironfang Survivor Yes
    Inspector Valin Sigrid Torradam Dwarf Cleric (Forgemaster) Lawful Good Frontier Healer Yes
    DemonRukasu Caesar Stormwind Human Sorcerer True Neutral Blight-Burned Affirmative
    Eldritch Horror Howard J. Tillinghast Human Alchemist (Preservationist) Lawful Neutral Frontier Healer Crunch, Fluff in Progress
    PersonMan Eyena Human Magus (Hexcrafter) Lawful Good Ironfang Survivor Yes
    Noedig Arn Broadback Dwarf Ranger Neutral Good Kraggodan Outcast Yes
    rypt Ulred Elf Magus (Kensai) Neutral Good World-Weary Yes
    u-b Martin Geddaye Human Bard (Dervish of Dawn) Chaotic Good Ironfang Survivor Crunch, Fluff Outline
    Kvard51 Benaiah Black Human Cleric, eventual Hinterlander Lawful Good Frontier Healer Crunch
    Propagandist Severina Devil-Luck Human Gunslinger True Neutral World-Weary Yes
    Mornings Cardinal Layra Belvinge Human Cleric (Cardinal) Lawful Neutral Frontier Healer Yes
    LittleCarp04 Murbol Uzrid Half-Orc Bloodrager (Primalist/Spelleater) Chaotic Good Unbreakable Survivor Yes
    LordHavelock Vanduen Half-Elf Wizard Chaotic Good Ironfang Survivor 0.76 Backstory
    TheGrimPeddler Human Psychic (Amnesiac) No
    cecil1994 Witch No
    grifter730 Alchemist No
    Kai927 Human Brawler No
    Koryander No
    forg99rules Occultist (Battle Host) No
    Weatherwax Paladin? No

Anti-Insult table, took the freedom to remove the guy that left.

This is more of a hype music for me: Daft Punk - Instant Crush (tbh i'm playing my whole playlist rn )
    Last edited by DemonRukasu; 2017-06-23 at 05:05 PM.

5. - Top - End - #275
    Troll in the Playground

HalflingWizardGirl

Quote Originally Posted by 3SecondCultist View Post

I pretty much have my party selection down at this point, but I'll be taking a couple of hours this afternoon to peruse everything one more time and start writing up my OOC thread. Honestly, I'll probably post a bit before midnight if I can get everything ready in time. Hope that works for everyone!
    Well... erm...I'm kinda nervous to be putting this up at the last minute. Hail Mary Pass! Two on the Ninth and three to the last inning? #IFailSportsBall

Would you believe that for all this time, my biggest issue's been coming up with a human name? I really suck at that. In fact I suck so bad I've finally decided to say f it and am writing the background with a temp name that I'll edit out once this is done along with this line! Unless I muck up.

After midnight for me but not for you! I don't think I mucked anything up, and... well, here you go. Good...whenever! This is the ap I'mgoing with, Cultie! Good choosing, good game... *falls over*

Spoiler: Kara
    Show
    Kara has dreamed of leaving Phaendar for a long while now. The daughter of Brecca the weaver, Kara grew up listening to her mother's stories of far off lands, tales of wondrous myth and bold heroes. Her grandfather had been a great reader and their house to this day holds many of his books in a dusty room above the store front. The Old Man had been a travelling mage, and kept journals chronicling visits to half the cities of the Inner Sea. With her mother's tales, and her grandfather's memoirs, is it much of a surprise that Kara wanted to set out on her own path in life? Especially in peaceful Phaendar, far from the front lines of the war against Molthune. She dreamed of travelling the great cities, the Kintargo opera house, the Grand Bridge of the Empire and all the wonders of the world lay out there. Why be content with sewing? Especially with only making the most boring clothes imaginable...

The magic that came to Kara on her sixteenth birthday didn't help the matter. One final gift from her grandfather. Brecca despaired as her rambunctious daughter ran merrily through the town, placing mystical graffiti wherever she felt like. These days, Kara simply uses her talents to sign her needlework and provide an occasional firework, much to the young mage's disappointment. There's no one in town with the knowledge or inclination to instruct a budding sorceress, and Kara views her magic as validation of the belief that she's meant for something more than life in this quiet town.

For now though, Kara still bides in Phaendar, helping Brecca with her shop and hauling their wares to Tamran occasionally to try and sell 'well to do' folk on the benefits of properly fitted clothing. She knows the needle well, and as much as she might complain, understands that there are worse ways to earn a living. Kara's been saving her gold, and plans to travel south to attend an academy of sorcery in Taldor, but for now that's just a distant dream for the young sorceress. It will take time and money to book passage south. And fate might have other plans for her yet.
    Last edited by Inspector Valin; 2017-06-23 at 06:22 PM.

6. - Top - End - #276
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

Taggart was done then my internet died. He was already basically done, just needs gear.

Taggart was born among an orc tribe where he was treated horribly. He always tried to prove his strength to gain respect, but failing. In time he learned he needed to make himself look weak and use his people skills to survive. After escaping from the orc tribe Taggart turned scout and volunteered with Nirmathas to fight against the Molthine forces and was caught up in the Ramgate Massacre where he was taken captive by the Fortune's Blood for due to his ability to translate for them.

7. - Top - End - #277

I can post the table one last time; I was on my mobile phone finishing up some paperwork at work when I wrote that. Then again, it sounds like you've got access to the most updated pages, so it will be mostly be ceremonial, but...

Ah, what the heck.

EDIT: It is done, and I took the liberty of removing those who have not submitted a sheet. Valin, I can't find what campaign trait you took for Kara.

EDIT 2: This is MY hype music.
    Last edited by Lord Of Mantas; 2017-06-23 at 09:02 PM.

Currently Playing:

Hedwig (IC, OOC), Jiafa (IC, OOC), Hammerhead (IC 2, OOC), Ilsa (IC, OOC), Navalan (IC, OOC)

8. - Top - End - #278

Tick tock, tick tock...
    Show
    You divine bastard.
    Currently Active Games:

"The philosophers have only interpreted the world in various ways; the point is to change it."

9. - Top - End - #279
    Dwarf in the Playground

Tick tock, tick tock...
    Oh no, the GM turned into a clock!?

10. - Top - End - #280

Default Re: [PF] Ironfang Invasion - Thread Closed!

Alright, before I get into the selections, I just want to say that I'm incredibly grateful for all of the applications. Kudos to everyone who made a character, I found them all fascinating to read. There are more than enough entries to make not two, but four fully functioning adventuring parties. That's pretty impressive. If I had the time, I would have taken on two groups and run the adventure simultaneously.

So, with that out of the way, let me reveal my party selection! As I mentioned in the OP and several times over the course of the thread, I've gone with 5 players, all of whom, I think will present a fun and balanced game. Let's get on with it, shall we? The roster is:

Farmerbink, playing Gilraen Surion, Elf Oracle

Lord Of Mantas, playing Mortimer Bestatter, Human Spiritualist

n0ble, playing Rask, Half-Orc Slayer

PersonMan, playing Eyena, Human Magus

Starbin, playing Narek Skyskin, Samsaran Wizard

Everyone on that list, please present yourselves to the OOC thread found here! You should all pick speech colours, and we can get down to business. Everyone else, thank you so much for a memorable recruitment. I know I never got around to picking alternates - if I am ever in need of some, I will be in touch. In the meantime, happy gaming!
    Last edited by 3SecondCultist; 2017-06-23 at 11:50 PM.
    Show
    You divine bastard.
    Currently Active Games:

11. - Top - End - #281

Congratulations to all those who will be my comrades, and best of luck in future selections to those who did not make it in.

See you on the flipside.

Currently Playing:

12. - Top - End - #282
    Ogre in the Playground

Congradz to those who made it.

13. - Top - End - #283
    Troll in the Playground

Well I won't lie, I am disappointed.

Best of luck to the players, may you all roll 20s. o7

14. - Top - End - #284
    Troll in the Playground

Chimera

Congratulations. Sorry I did not make it. If you need a replacement, let me know.

Have fun!

15. - Top - End - #285
    Barbarian in the Playground

Lizardfolk

Congrats happy gaming

16. - Top - End - #286
    Dwarf in the Playground

Congrats to you people who passed.