One of the things that comics and literature lose to movies, theatre, and of course music, is the simple fact that they have no audio. Any noise, speech, or sound effect must be filled in by your imagination, and past that I very much doubt if your imagination provides constant dynamic background tunes for the action.

Just for fun, I want to hear your opinion on what songs could really bring Erfworld to life in new and exciting ways. Provide a soundtrack to a panel or scene that you think complements it in a way that just gives it a whole new life.

Whether it reinforces the mood or completely changes it, let your imagination run wild. I bet some of our more pragmatic members may even act on these inklings and actually bring their choices to life with real audio behind timed panel sequences.

For my first foray into this, I'd like to nominate Journey's 'Lovin', Touchin', Squeezin'' behind the bulk of the Wanda/Jillian interrogation scene. Although this completely changes how you may have perceived the mood, I laugh out loud every time I think of just how well the song meshes into the whole Wanda/Jillian dynamic, and more deeply, the added dynamic of Ansom. If the line "Well it won't be long until you're alone/ With your lover" brought to the forefront right when Wanda starts to beat the crap out of Jillian, I would fall out of my chair, especially when the chorus, "You're tearin' me apart" starts to play.

If you know the song well, I'd just bet that you got a kick out of just imagining it!

Bring your own suggestions, I'm dying to hear from the oft-brilliant minds that patrol these forums.