New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Jeep Graphic design

Hey, guys, I would like to ask some help on how to make this photo that I saw over 4WheelOnline to become 3d photo. Is it possible?
    cpvehicles.com/wp2015/wp-content/uploads/trailseeker.jpg

2. - Top - End - #2
    Pixie in the Playground

GnomeWizardGuy

Default Re: Jeep Graphic design

It is very much possible although it could quickly become a rather time consuming task dephending on how you want it done. Do you want to make a rendered image with textured model/environment and a proper light setup? Or do you just want to make a gray scale model? Do you plan to model the interior? Or do you only want to model whatever is directly visible through your camera?
    If you know what you want to focus on specifically we might be able to better give advice:)
    The world of 3D is amazing! Everything is possible but the more elaborate the project the more elaborate the solution
    Last edited by Hellstick; 2017-06-21 at 05:14 AM.

3. - Top - End - #3
    Pixie in the Playground

If I were you I would with those simple vehicle design with oversized wheels and tires for appealing looks. I've seen some trucks showcasing those nice Moto metal wheels and about monster truck size tires and they are really good.
    Last edited by joggler45; 2018-10-17 at 10:46 AM.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

if you cold retake the photo of jeep, you could use play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.wd.camera3d&hl=en -- really awesome app for 3d photos