Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1. - Top - End - #151
    Ogre in the Playground

NecromancerGuy

Default Re: Base Class Contest Chat Thread V: I Scored at the Top of My Base Class

@knitifine, is generaly preferable to just edit a post several times instead of making 2 or three posts in a row, and to answer your question, I donīt know of a good website for art.
    Quote Originally Posted by Coidzor View Post
    Ah, yes, trolls, the monsters that are such wusses their primary means of reproduction is being eaten by other creatures.
    Quote Originally Posted by 5ColouredWalker View Post
    With all this talk of half dragon cohorts I may need to scrap riding a actual Dragon given how unoptimized it is.
    hey, order a gig here: https://www.fiverr.com/neriractor

I would really appreciate it.

homebrew:
    shadowdancer rework

human ranger substitution levels

2. - Top - End - #152
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Default Re: Base Class Contest Chat Thread V: I Scored at the Top of My Base Class

Posted the skeleton of my submission; it's based off a PF class concept I'd been kicking around for a while but didn't know how to put together until now, with some inspiration taken from CthulhuM's wonderful Somaturge class. Heals things, hurts things, summons temporary golems, and can eventually do neat stuff like raising the dead or brainwashing targets by taking command of their life energy.

Knitfine, have you tried looking on Pinterest?

3. - Top - End - #153
    Orc in the Playground

RedKnightGirl

Thumbs up Re: Base Class Contest Chat Thread V: I Scored at the Top of My Base Class

I haven't, I'll give that a shot next, thank you.

On a seperate note, I was glancing over the animist and I think it's looking pretty snazzy. I'm excited to see what the full version of the class looks like.
    Professional Sorcerer Advocate.

Winner of the Base Class Contest XXXX 'Happy Little Accidents'
    Winning Entry: The Antiquarian (Artifacts, Options).
    Runner Up for Base Class Context XXXXI 'It's In Our Nature'
    Entry: The Egregore (Vermin Companion)

4. - Top - End - #154
    Orc in the Playground

RedWizardGuy

Quote Originally Posted by Knitifine View Post
    On a seperate note, I was glancing over the animist and I think it's looking pretty snazzy. I'm excited to see what the full version of the class looks like.
    Eeeeh, yay! Likewise looking forward the the Necrotheurge's completion.

5. - Top - End - #155
    Bugbear in the Playground

Kobold

Got the groundwork for my entry in. It's pretty bizarre as far as classes go since you see all of the negatives first.
    I possess the Addicted to Editing flaw. I have edit my posts 3 seconds after posting them for 10 minutes.

Current Projects:

Backing Dragon: the Inheritance - World of Darkness Fan game where you play a dragon
    Mutant - Be a horrible abomination of a player character. Comes in a variety of flavors.
    Proprietor - Bring a House to a Sword fight! Be the adventuring interior/exterior decorator. Use siege weapons, customize your hour.

Extended Signature