New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast
  1. - Top - End - #31
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: THE CREATED (Wes's Horror Game) INC

"It's a little of both"

I pull out 10 gold and place it in the merchants hand, after pulling my bag of my back a place the spices inside next to the vegetables

After closing the bag Jail heads toward the middle of town to enjoy the festivities seeing a elf enjoying some drinks he heads over to also partake.

2. - Top - End - #32
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The Stout man in a vest looks up to the half elf, but hardly seems to give him much extra mind compared to how he had reacted to the Grey elf.

"What can I offer you?"

He pulls out a mug for the half-elf, waiting for a request.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

3. - Top - End - #33
    Dwarf in the Playground

Smelling the cider of others walking around Jail asks for a mug of the cider alcohol

After getting A mug he heads over to the elf

"Happy Bambeen what brings an Elven kind to such festivities "

Jail smiles up at the elf while chatting
    Last edited by clarison; 2017-06-23 at 10:44 PM.

4. - Top - End - #34
    Orc in the Playground

Happy Bambeen, just here for some booze and rest. Vulas looks around to see what all is going on with the festivities.

5. - Top - End - #35
    Troll in the Playground

RogueGuy

Avery starts chuckling at the overeager horde of children. He lets each child have a turn riding his horse.
    Festival of Heroes: Aurix Kornari- 6' Human with golden scales on his skin, blond hair, green Draconic eyes, carrying a halberd, meets people with a warm smile.
    Spoiler: If you speak Draconic
    Show
    Aurix Kornari means "Gold Heart"

DM of Twinborn

6. - Top - End - #36
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

After a dozen or so children are given rides, the line dissappears as other distractions take the attention of the children. A Teenage girl approaches Avery, a flower in hand, and places it within his clothing, as if decorating him to be amongst the festival and part of it.

"Thank you for that sir, I hope you'll come to the Marionette show this evening, Its the height of the festival."

She smiles shyly as the last child to be given a ride litterally jumps into her arms from the horse. Caught of guard she catches the child and in a harumph scowls at the child. The child giggles and apologizes, knowing he had done something he shouldnt, before running off. The Young Girl shakes her head, shrugging, giving into the festival spirit.
    Festival of Heroes:
    Umbear: 14 ft tall Ogre, Odd assortment of Clothing and Armor. Greenish/Grey Skin. Tusks.

7. - Top - End - #37
    Orc in the Playground

Vulas looks at the half-elf. "So what is your name sir." Vulas keeps his eye looking around watching for any strange and unusual happen stances.

8. - Top - End - #38
    Dwarf in the Playground

"My name is Jail I am a cleric of the Goddess of fulfillment"

Jail takes another swig of the Cider

"And your name friend?"
    Last edited by clarison; 2017-06-24 at 08:56 PM.

9. - Top - End - #39
    Orc in the Playground

"I am Vulas, currently of the chocolate ale cast I been drinking out of." Takes another swig out of his mug. Then realizing it's empty looks in the mug with disappointment.

10. - Top - End - #40
    Dwarf in the Playground

"Well then"

Jail downs the quarter or so that was left in the mug

"let us fill our mugs and partake in the merriment care to join me for some food?"

11. - Top - End - #41
    Orc in the Playground

"I'll join you on the food, but then I must go make sure the logging here is not all booked up.
    Stands and hands the vendor his mug back.

Mighty fine drink sir. One day I'll have to come to your establishment and try the best you have.

Nods his head to the man in the vest.

12. - Top - End - #42
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The stout man in the vest nodded as he took back in mug. HE points toward the North East Exit from the Courtyard.

"Go that way, when the road cuts left, thatll be my estabilishment on the left Corner. If your looking for something special, I can make it, probably."
    Festival of Heroes:

13. - Top - End - #43
    Pixie in the Playground

Krombopulos entered northeast by east entrance and passed many people eyeing each one suspiciously as he made way to the theater. He did love his theatrical acts and he really did need to relax.

14. - Top - End - #44
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

Krombopulos takes notice that as he passes through the human city, he is a spectical as Adults and children alike, take note that he is an elf. None make mention of it, but eyes linger longer than you would interpret as normal.
    Festival of Heroes:

15. - Top - End - #45
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Prutina smiled coyly at the handsome puppeteer. "Perhaps I could. I am pretty good with my hands." The halfling winked.
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2017-06-25 at 10:18 PM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War
    Prince Alloishus Figleaf of Lilygrove, Elven Spell Dancer

Bartleby Herrmannsdorfer, Dwarven Forgemaster

The Lily Blooms
    Nesse Nola, Paladin of Sarenrae

Festival of Heroes
    Co-DM and Princess Geiravor of Juvelnord, Aasimar Warpriestess

16. - Top - End - #46
    Dwarf in the Playground

After handing the mug to the vendor Jail Looks around for a tavern to get some food, chatting with Vulas on the way.

"Got to love a good festival, all the lively energy brings out the will of the people"

17. - Top - End - #47
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

the handsome man stops, hearing Prutinas proclamation, the man laughes.

"As is common among the little folk, but I pray your skills transfer to puppettering. "

He takes a half step back and bows.

"I must get back to the festival little one, Enjoy.."

He hands Prutina the flagon of ale.

"because you mgiht not convice your not being celebrated today."

He laughes as he moves away, almost dissappearing into the festival.

__________________________________________________ _______________________

As Jail looks around the courtyard he sees an Inn in the southern edge of the Courtyard, there may be a tavern elsewhere in the Town, but from here, the inn is the only thing he sees close to a tavern.
    Festival of Heroes:

18. - Top - End - #48
    Dwarf in the Playground

"The inn looks like a good place to find some food"

Jail begins heading that way

19. - Top - End - #49
    Orc in the Playground

Vulas begins to head to the boarding house, that he saw on the way in.

20. - Top - End - #50
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

As the elven kind seperate to head their own ways, they can notice that eyes are upon them, observing their movements.

__________________________________________________ ________________

Jail enters the INN to find a Jolly looking man sitting behind the counter, looking to eat a rather large Poultry meal. As he rips another sliver off the bones with his finger and places it in his mouth, the grease and oils can be seen dripping from the peice. The smells of festival meals being prepared waif into the entry way by an older gentleman, fanning the area with a rather large fan made of dried leaved braide together. The jolly man looks up to see the half elf and smiles, pushing the last bit of meat into his mouth with a thumb, and wipes his mouth with a napkin.

"ello there! looking for a room for the night?"

__________________________________________________ _________________

As Vulas entered the boarding house from the courtyard entrace, a very shrewd looking old woman looked from from a book. Her eyes looking enlarged from her spectacles as she looked down her long nose to look at Vulas.

"What is it you want? a Room. I dont tolerate tom-foolery, rough housing, or schoodlypooping. If your looking for any of that, Go else-where. If you agree to those terms, sign there."

In an almost dismissive manner she motions toward a ledger by the door with a quill and ink nearby.

"Its 4 gold a Week. Meals not included. Curfew is strictly enforced. I go to bed at 10pm precisely, after looking the doors, they will re-open at 8 am. "
    Festival of Heroes:

21. - Top - End - #51
    Orc in the Playground

Vulas smiles at the lady. "I may have come to the wrong establishment sorry to have bothered you." Vulas leaves and heads toward the vendors establishment to see if they have rooms at his tavern.

22. - Top - End - #52
    Dwarf in the Playground

After looking around the inn i move to the counter, after noticing that Vulas did not follow Jail shrugs and calls for a barkeep

"Happy Bambeen might I get some food, the festivities have increased my appetite. What might you be serving?"

23. - Top - End - #53
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

As Vulas comes to the establishment that he was given instructions for, and finds it is infact, a brewery. As he stands there he realizes. across the way, there is in fact, a real Tavern.

__________________________________________________ _________________

The Jolly man smiles.

"Right now, the festival full course is what I would recomend if you are really hungry. A light potatoes and sausage soup to start you off with a slice of Toast. Followed by a Roasted Fowl with perfect herbs and seasoning. Then a Slice of Roast Beef with this lovely tang sauce my wife makes that just makes it dance in your mouth. I swear Id still be as thin as a rail if I hadnt married a cook. "

He laughes as a burnt biscuit flies past the old man with a fan. The Jolly man seems to catch the biscuit with some sort of super natural biscuit sensing abilities, as there was no way he could have seen it coming from the angle of the kitchen. A shrill yell comes from the kitchen.

"YOU'D STILL BE THIN AS A RAIL IF YOU ATE REGULAR PORTIONS INSTEAD OF FOR FOUR PEOPLE!"

The Man laughes as he dips the biscuit into the chicken sauces and places it into his mouth as it crunches with the texture of a brick.

" As dessert of Fruit cocktail is served afterward. 4 Gold for the Feast"
    Festival of Heroes:

24. - Top - End - #54
    Pixie in the Playground

After taking note of the humans eyes lingering upon him he just ignored them and continued on. He wanted to see a show in the theater and hoped something was playing as he arrived there.

25. - Top - End - #55
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jail smiles while speaking with the man

"I believe the feast would be a little to daunting at this moment though the roast beef sounds delightful, could i get a slice? Also what is the going rate of your rooms?"

26. - Top - End - #56
    Ogre in the Playground

PirateGuy

Prutina took the ale and took a sip of it. She left the court yard to search for an inn.

Perception
    (1d20+10)[27]

She noticed an inn in the courtyard and went inside.
    Last edited by EdgeGrinder; 2017-06-26 at 09:16 AM.
    Edge Grinder

The Bellows of War
    Prince Alloishus Figleaf of Lilygrove, Elven Spell Dancer

Bartleby Herrmannsdorfer, Dwarven Forgemaster

The Lily Blooms
    Nesse Nola, Paladin of Sarenrae

Festival of Heroes
    Co-DM and Princess Geiravor of Juvelnord, Aasimar Warpriestess

27. - Top - End - #57
    Orc in the Playground

Vulas smacks his head with his hand and walks to the tavern across the way, and attempts to go in if the establishment is open realizing that the owner was at the center of the festival it may not be open.

28. - Top - End - #58
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The jolly man in the Inn frowned a little when Jail mentioned he only wanted a slice.

"Thatll be 10 silver then, Comes with a Pint. Its a Gold a Night for a Room."

The Jolly man peers past Jail as a halfling comes in. The Jolly Mans brow lifts up as he smiles.

"Well put me on a diet... What can I do for you Halfling? Feast? Room?"

__________________________________________________ ________________________

As the Valley Elf Krombopulos approaches the Big Double doors to the main entrance to the theater, he finds they are locked with a note on the door.

Sundown tonight
    Puppet Show
    Children receive prefered seating
    Presented by Guiseppe

A small child begins to pull on Krombopulos's pant leg while he is reading.

"Hey.... Mister..."

__________________________________________________ ________________________

As Volus enters the Tavern he finds it mostly empty. There are a 3 very devoted patrons at the bar, drinking their poison of choice. Behind the bar is a very Voluptuous Brunette in a Corset. Grey Streaks begin at her temple. White Make up on her face, with rose colored paint on her cheeks.

" mei wee, do come in loyal patreon! vhat may I get for you? I do have a bottle of Elven Vine somevhere"
    Festival of Heroes:

29. - Top - End - #59
    Dwarf in the Playground

Jail hands the owner 10 silver for the food and

"Might i bother for some vinegar in a cup?"

maintaining a smile, putting another silver for it

"I thought i might try something"

30. - Top - End - #60
    Troll in the Playground

OrcBarbarianGuy

The Jolly man counts out the silver one at a time and nods when he counts the 11th silver.

" MARGE! SLICE O THE ROAST AND A CUP O VINEGAR!!!"

"WHY DID HE WANT THE VINEGAR?! THAT WOULD RUIN THE ROAST!" the shrill voice retorts.

"HE ASKED FOR IT ON THE SIDE!"

"WELL TELL HIM IT WILL RUIN THE ROAST!" The shrill voice calls out.

He sighes as he looks to the Jail, rolling his eyes.

"It will ruin the roast"

A thin boy brings out a plate containing a slice of Roast with an orange sauce, and a slice of bread for mopping up the remainder of the sauce. He also carries a cup of Vingar, setting them down for Jail.
    Festival of Heroes: