New OOTS products from CafePress
New OOTS t-shirts, ornaments, mugs, bags, and more
  1. - Top - End - #1
    Pixie in the Playground

Default DnD 3.5e feat hunt to deal with fatigue

Alright so in my perusal of the books while building a separate character Im positive I discovered a feat or skill trick or SOMETHING (probably a feat) which stated something along the lines of, "when a character enters a state of fatigue he immediately enters a state of rage WITHOUT any of the negative effects, and furthermore that any willing allies within 30' of her may also enter the rage." Then it goes on to say something about becoming shaken can break the rage for her but not for allies.

This sounded almost too good to be true fitting in with my character perfectly so I made a mental note to come back for it later but for the life of me now I cant find it anywhere.

Im positive it wasnt in a dragon mag thats all I can narrow it down to unfortunately other than to say I saw it in one of the generalized tables such as in the feats or skill tricks section of a book where it overviews all of the ones to be found there.

Is there anyone who can point me in the right direction? Your help would be greatly appreciated.

2. - Top - End - #2
    Titan in the Playground

Post Re: DnD 3.5e feat hunt to deal with fatigue

• Tireless (regional feat, PGtF, does exactly what you want)
    • Horizon Walker 1 (DMG/SRD) can give immunity to Fatigue (Desert Terrain Mastery)
    • Warforged (Eberron Campaign Setting, MM3) get racial immunity (as do any Constructs or Undead, like Necropolitan)
    • Soulborn 2 (if LE) (Magic of Incarnum)
    • Sandals of the vagabond (item from Complete Champion)
    • Armor of the Unending Hunt (Complete Warrior)
    • Breath of the Waves (graft from Magic of Eberron, removes fatigue 1/hour: not quite immunity)

[edit] Oops, somehow I complete misread the OP, and that you were looking for ways to be immune to Fatigue. That's what I get for reading the title then skimming. [/edit]

3. - Top - End - #3
    Orc in the Playground

DwarfBarbarianGuy

Default Re: DnD 3.5e feat hunt to deal with fatigue

Incite Rage [Epic] feat can make your allies rage like a barbarian, but doesn't prevent you or anyone from being immune to fatigue.

4. - Top - End - #4
    Pixie in the Playground

Default Re: DnD 3.5e feat hunt to deal with fatigue

Thank you both Morof and Thurbane for your prompt and thorough responses but neither of you seem to have found exactly the thing I was looking for although you have given me some things to work with. I guess I will have to do some more extensive research when I have the time because I wont be satisfied until Ive combed through every book just to know if I was dreaming or not when I saw it :)

Short of that I will have to weigh my options and look through some of the things you brought up Thurbane